我不喝酒的
I don’t drink.
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
[LENNY GRUNTS]
[GRO ANS]
你没事吧,列尼 – 没事
You all right, Len? – Yeah.
你脸有点红
Because you’re looking a bit pink.
给我杯水和一片湿纸巾,太保
Get us some water and a wet wipe live-o, will you, Turbo?
好的,列尼
Right away, Len.
他想毒死我,那个肮脏的哥萨克人
He tried to poison me, the dirty Cossack.
别瞎找了,把瓶子给我
Look, stop messing about, just give me the bottle.
不好意思,列尼
Sorry, Len.
亿万富翁的俱乐部怎么样?
How is the billionaires club?
告诉你,共♥产♥主义并没有拖他的后腿
Well, I tell you what, this Communism didn’t slow him down, did it?
告诉你,阿奇
I’ll tell you what, Arch.
我们在这里遇上大好时机了
We’ve hit the big time here.
怎么回事了,阿奇的经典笑容哪里去了?
Well, what’s wrong? Where’s the famous Archy smile?
这笔交易你得小心,时代不同了
You gotta watch yourself with this lot. I mean, times are changing.
他们不会尊重老派的 – 胡说
They ain’t no respecters of the old school. – Oh, bollocks.
没有旧派这东西的,我就是派头
There’s no school like the old school, and I’m the fucking headmaster.
所以他来找我
That’s why he come to me.
明白吗?
Got it?
是,明白
Yeah, got it.
你认为应该把幸运之画借给他?
You think you should have lent him your lucky picture?
它能锦上添花
It makes the peasant feel royal.
别搞砸了,我们现在需要他
Don’t spoil it, we need him at the moment.
我要批准书
I want that consent.
给电♥话♥会计,叫她把钱弄好
Call the accountant and get her to clear the money.
如果乌里要付700万去获得列尼的合同
If Uri’s gonna turn over seven large ones to grease Lenny’s contacts…
他得给现金
…he’s gonna need it in cash.
所以,他要动用他的私人账户
And for that, he needs his personal accountant.
这是才华横溢,精于财政的斯特拉
Meet the very gifted and the financially creative Stella.
你知道为什么你生意那么好吗?
You know why you get deals?
因为那些伤心胖老头喜欢你骂他们
Because those sad, fat, old men like it when you swear at them.
每次听到你的莺声细语
They shake like cocktails and sweat like Semtex…
他们都销魂得颤抖流汗
…when you raise that posh, little voice.
亲爱的,你真是件尤物啊
You, my love, are a rare commodity.
来,给柏蒂一个微笑
Now, come on, give your Bertie a smile.
我不想笑
I don’t feel like smiling.
我是个30岁的会计,嫁给一个同性恋律师
I’m a 30-year-old accountant married to a homosexual lawyer.
柏蒂,我帮你做掩饰,我孩子都没有
I’m a beard without kids, Bertie.
为了方便而结婚,但现在搞得够不方便的
For a marriage of convenience, this can be quite inconvenient.
[PHONE RINGING]
斯特拉,我们要谈谈
URI [ON PHONE]: Stella, we need to talk.
好,她在
Yes, she’s right here.
是奥姆维奇
It’s Omovich.
你确定他不是同性恋?
You sure he isn’t gay?
那个俄♥国♥佬不知道
ARCHY: But what the Russian doesn’t know…
他的会计已经厌倦了她的安稳生活
…is that his accountant has got bored of the safe life…
她在一切不正当的地方寻找刺♥激♥
…and is looking for excitement in all the wrong places.
欢迎来到史彼勒小屋
Welcome to the Speeler.
这间坐满罪犯的热闹小屋是 一群无恶不作之徒的家
This hot little house of crime is home to a particularly nefarious group…
本地人称他们为野帮伙
…of individuals known locally as the Wild Bunch.
他们不会判你五年的,明白吗,鲍勃?
There’s no way you’re gonna get a five, understand, Bob?
他们没证据 – 你在说什么?
They’ve got nothing on you, son. – What are you talking about?
佛瑞德,他们有线人,我们有内奸
Fred, they’ve got a grass. They’ve got an informer.
老鼠和蟑螂一起熏金丝雀出洞 他们的信息比互联网还多
Got a rat with a roach smoking a canary. Got more information than the Internet.
好,娘儿 – 曲奇,你好吗?
COOKIE: All right, ladies. FRED: Cookie, how you doing, son?
曲奇,你要加入吗?
Cookie, do you want in?
我答应了带我的双胞胎去钓鱼,但管他的
I did promise the twins I’d take them fishing, but fuck it.
发牌给我 – 嘿,孟波斯,能跟你谈谈吗?
Throw us in for a quick spin. – Hey, Mumbles, can I have a word?

No.
孟波斯,不会亏你的
ONE TWO: Mumbles, I’ll make it worth your while.
亲爱的,很快来回
Coming, dear.
在犯罪的世界里,总有巧合
But in the world of crime, there’s always coincidence.
帮助斯特拉寻找刺♥激♥的人
And the very men she needs to fuel her thrills…
恰巧是欠列尼200万的人
…are the very men that owe Lenny two large ones.
怎么了?
What’s happening?
你知道那女人吗?那个靓妞
You know that lady, the posh pup?
那个想过些刺♥激♥生活的女人
The one that likes a bit of the rough life?
那个有点危险的会计 有一段时间没她消息了
The little dangerous accountant. You haven’t heard from her in a little while.
我知道 – 那么?
I know. – Well?
她有件差事交给我们
Well, she’s offered us a bit of work, right?
但是,不太正当
But, I mean, like, proper work.
通常我会拒绝她,但想到我们的处境
[ONE TWO SIGHS]
Now, normally, I would just turn her down, but considering our current situation…
我们去会会她
Let’s have a meet.
我家有幅一样的,但有个小孩在钓鱼
I’ve got one just like that at home, but with a little boy fishing.
你们都这么有幽默感的吗?
Is that what they call humor where you come from?
你们都这么有艺术感的吗?
Is that what they call art where you come from?
你真会取悦别人,一二先生
You are quite the entertainer, Mr. One Two.
你迟到了
And you’re also late.
请别迟到
Please, don’t be late.
有件差事,你可能会感兴趣
I’ve got some work, thought you might be interested.
继续
Go on.
有两名会计要在一家我熟悉的银行 提出700万欧元
There are two accountants taking out 7 million euros from a bank I know.
不会有保护措施
And it won’t be protected.
跟以往一样,二八分账
Twenty percent for me, as normal.
详细资料在这里
The details are in here.
还有什么吗?
Anything else?

Yeah.
我不想被牵涉进去 你可以揍他们一顿
I don’t want this coming back to me, so you could give them a black eye.
可能会有用
It might help.
揍一顿就可以了,别过火了
Just a black eye, nothing more.
很好,巴斯特女士
Very well, Mrs. Baxter.
那就揍一顿
A black eye it is, then.
鞋子真漂亮
Nice shoes, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
很快你自己也有钱买♥♥一双
You’ll be able to afford a pair of your own in a couple of days.
爱惹麻烦的摇滚歌♥星强尼·柯德失踪了 昨天他从一艘游艇上堕海
LENNY: “Troubled rock star, Johnny Quid, is missing, presumed dead yesterday…
外界推测他已经死亡
…when he fell from the side of a yacht thought to be owned…
据说游艇归一位著名的高街时尚富翁所有
…by a prominent high-street fashion magnate.”
很抱歉,不知道该说什么
Sorry, I don’t know what to say.
我猜他正跟一帮人在抽大♥麻♥爽着呢
Yeah, well, I bet he took a few people with him in his hot little crack pipe.
别再提这个了,好吗,阿奇?
We will never mention this again, all right, Arch?
叫议员别再耍那个的猴球了
Look, tell the Councillor to stop fucking about…
叫他进来
…with his little bat and balls and send him inside.
打得真好啊,议员
Oh, that is sensational, Councillor.
你小时候上过网球课吗?
Did you have lessons as a boy?
要休息一下吗?
Fancy a cool down?
去跟列尼聊聊?
Bit of a chat with Lenny?
你认识杰姬吗? – 不
You know Jackie? – No.
阿奇,拜托,不要乱说话
No, Archy, please, don’t say anything.
别担心,她是我的好朋友
Don’t you worry about her. She’s a very good friend of mine.
而且是会员之一
And a member.
嗨,杰姬
Oi, Jackie.
你要跟议员去兜兜风吗?
You fancy a runaround with the Councillor?
如果他心怀不轨的话
Only if he’s wicked.
她什么意思?
What does she mean by that?
你希望是什么意思,议员?
What would you like her to mean by that, Councillor?
来吧
[CHUCKLES]
Come on.
这里,计划和文件
There we are, plans and papers.
当你跟列尼坐在同一条船上 他喜欢哄你开心
When you’re in bed with Len, he likes to sweeten a cash deal.
要抽雪茄吗?
Would you like a cigar?
抽抽无妨
I don’t mind if I do.
他把你捧上天
He wants you sitting in the front row with a new car sitting in your driveway.
列尼的技巧在于他知道你的背哪里痒
Len’s skill lies in his ability to know where your back needs scratching.
火机真漂亮
That’s a nice lighter.
他们卖♥♥8000镑,那些贪婪癞蛤♥蟆♥
Eight grand they wanted for it, the greedy toads.
我照付了
And I paid it.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
告诉我,列尼
Tell me, Lenny.
我注重细节

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!