所有人都信任你
Trusted throughout.
唯一的蛛丝马迹
The only evidence that will ever remain of this deal…
是一份独家的
…comes in the form of a very exclusive…
难以获得的法律文件,叫做“秘密债务”
…and hard-to-come-by legal document called a secret dept.
证词有效
As in deposition or handlers sheet.
当然,内奸要用化名
Of course, the informer always uses a false name.
你想用什么名字?
What name do you like?
强尼? 汤米?
Johnny? – Tommy?
你可以管自己叫猫王
You can have Elvis fucking Presley if you fancy.
过去20年我不知道见过这名字多少遍
But I’ve seen this name many times over the last 20 years.
我一直在想…
ARCHY: And I always wondered…
谁是西德尼·肖啊,列尼?
Who is this Sidney Shaw, Len?
不关你事
Nothing to do with you.
你想叫什么名字? – 我想叫西德尼
MAN: What name do you like the sound of? LENNY: I like Sidney.
我喜欢那发音
I like the sound of that.
西德尼·肖,像个演员的名字
Sidney Shaw. Sounds a bit like an actor.
你可以走了,西德尼·肖先生
You’re free to go, Mr. Sidney Shaw.
不,是他们设的局,阿奇
No, they’re setting me up, Archy.
你是个卑鄙杂种,西德尼
You are a very dirty bastard, Sidney.
你真是个卑鄙杂种
You are a very dirty bastard indeed.
把他们都放了
Cut that lot free, get them out of here now.
伙儿,不用担心
No need to worry just yet, fellas.
在电梯里他们不会对我们怎样的
Nothing’s gonna happen while we’re standing in the lift.
我们得把尸体抬到车里啊
They’d have to carry the corpses over to the cars…
这对他们来说太辛苦了
…and that’s too much like hard work.
两分钟后,我们开开心心地走出去时
In about two minutes from now, when we’re all walking along happily…
那边的小丹尼会用枪爆我头两下
…Danny boy over there is gonna turn and pop me two in the head.
再对着喉咙补一枪,以保证我完蛋了
Then one in the throat just to be sure.
朋友,你们不应该把我带到这里来
You shouldn’t have brought me here, fellas.
你们会成为目击者
JOHNNY: You’re just gonna end up as witnesses.
他们把我们干掉后
Once they’ve “dealt” with us…
他们会把我们的尸体塞进一台赃车里
…they’re gonna put our corpses in the boot of a stolen car…
淋上六加仑汽油
…and pour 6 gallons of petrol on top.
后面的故事你们自己构思
I can let your imagination fill in the rest.
看看,小丹尼有动静了
But see now, Danny boy is rattled.
你们知道了他的计划
[GUN COCKS]
Because he knows that you know.
所以,他要开枪了
So he’s gonna fire.
[GUNSHOT]
米奇,把枪给我
Mickey, pass me the gun.
赶快,米奇
Quickly. Quickly, Mickey.
别担心,他头都没了,他不能干什么
Don’t worry, he can’t defend himself, he’s got no head.
朋友,能帮帮我吗?
May I please have some help, fellas?
把手举起
Put your fucking hands up.
我们要走了,要一起吗,强尼?
I think we should get out of here, don’t you, John?
来吧,做个交易
Make the deal, come on.
告发他们,又不是第一次
Turn them in. It’s not like the first time you done it, is it?
米高·芬利,十年
Michael Finny, 10 years.
头头佛瑞德 – 头头佛瑞德
LENNY: Fred the Head. – Fred the Head.
给他五年,他准备抢银行
LENNY: Give him a five, for a bank job he’s about to pull.
时间和地点在这里
LENNY: Here’s the time and here’s the place.
弗雷泽 ·纳什,15年
Frazier Nash, 15 years.
一二,两年就够了,挫挫他锐气
LENNY: One Two, just a two-stretch to calm the flash fucker down.
我表弟罗尼,就因为你这混♥蛋♥,坐了六年
Cousin Ronnie got six years because of you, you bastard.
孟波斯自以为是,给他三年
LENNY: Mumbles thinks he’s a clever boy, so give him a three.
拜伦·德克斯特,八年
ARCHY: Byron Dexter, eight years.
犹太兄弟,14年
LENNY: The Jew twins, 14 years.
犹太兄弟,14年
The Jew twins, 14 years.
阿奇,他像条狗那么忠诚 但他有点贪婪,给他四年
LENNY: Archy, he’s as loyal as a dog, but he’s getting a bit greedy. Four years.
给阿奇四年
MAN: Four years for Archy.
当然还有我,他妈的坐了四年
And of course me, Archy, four long fucking years.
春去冬来
ARCHY: There is no spring without a winter.
周而复始
No life without death.
列尼的毁灭
And the demise of Lenny has blown a new season…
也迎来了强尼的新生
…into the lungs of young Johnny.
再见,西德尼·肖
Goodbye, Mr. Sidney Shaw.
看来医院把你治得挺好,小强尼
Well, it looks like that clinic sorted you right out, Johnny boy.
好些了吗?
You feeling better?
本来很好的,直到看见你们俩
Well, I was. Until I saw youse twos.
我戒掉了,全身干净
I’m clean now. Straight, I gave it all up.
但还抽这些混♥蛋♥
All but these little bastards.
来,抱一抱
Come on, give us a cuddle.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
阿奇,把钱给我 – 我给你的不止是钱那么简单
Give us your money, Arch. – No, I can do better than that.
太保,拿欢迎礼物出来给他瞧瞧
Turbo, show him his welcome-home present.
什么,又买♥♥了个棺材给我吗?
JOHNNY: What, you got me another coffin?
[ARCHY LAUGHS]
再见,残酷的世界
JOHNNY: Goodbye, cruel world.
我知道你喜欢艺术 所以我觉着这玩意挂在你墙上挺好
Now, I know how much you like the art, I thought that would look good on your wall.
阿奇,是谁告诉你的?
Someone’s been telling you stories, Arch.
一定花了很多钱吧?
Now, that must’ve been expensive.
花了一个俄♥国♥富翁的一只手臂和一条腿
As it happens, it did cost a very wealthy Russian an arm and a leg.
你的音乐又登上排行榜了
I see your music’s back in the charts.
那是我当摇滚歌♥手时的事情了
Well, that was when I was a RocknRolla.
那你现在要当什么,强?
Why, what you gonna be now, John?
你得小心
You wanna watch out…
因为我要像你一样,叔叔
…because I’m gonna be just like you, uncle.
我要当个真正的摇滚黑帮
Now I’m gonna be a real RocknRolla.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!