Hello? – Archy, we got your boy.
他不成人样了
What’s left of him.
你可能要给他洗个澡,他臭过羊粪便
You might wanna hose him down. He smells like a rotten goat.
乌里
VICTOR: Uri.
我不喜欢你这样,不能相信她
[VICTOR SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN]
我派人监视她
他们都没回来
你怎么啦?
我没叫你监视她
如果我要监视她
你会叫你的,知道吗?
是,乌里,对不起
Da, Uri, I’m sorry.
但我还是不喜欢她 – 我不管你喜不喜欢
But I still don’t like it. – I don’t care what you like, Victor.
事情由我来管,在这里等我
I’m in charge. Now, wait here.
你上一个女人花了你2000万,再上一个更多
Your last girl cost us 20 million. One before, even more.
天知道这个要花你多少
God knows how much this one will cost us.
维多,你太小气了
Victor, you’re so cheap.
能进来吗?
Can I come in?
打扰你不好意思,有礼物送给你
Sorry to surprise you, but I have something for you.
为了感谢你
A token of my appreciation.
感谢我什么?
What’s this for?
请别介意,你对我来说意味着很多
Please do not be insulted but you have come to mean a lot to me…
我珍惜你更甚于你的工作
…and I value much more than just your service.
这只是代表我对你的欣赏
This is simply just a reflection of my appreciation.
我要问你一个私人问题
I would like to ask you something personal.
你能嫁给我吗?
Would you marry me?
我需要点时间考虑
Well, I think I might need a couple of days.
我会好好考虑
Just to think about it.
当然
Well, sure. Of course.
[PHONE RINGS]
对不起
Sorry.
不,维多,我正忙
Not now, Victor, I’m busy.
这幅画真漂亮啊
A very nice painting.
你买♥♥回来多久了?
How long have you had it?
几年了,你喜欢吗?
Years. Do you like it?
红颜祸水啊,不是吗?
Beauty’s a cruel mistress, is it not?
维多,进来吧
Victor, please come to join us.
把手套给我
[VICTOR SPEAKS IN RUSSIAN]
你好啊,阿奇
Hello, Arch.
衣冠楚楚,像以前一样
Shrouded and tied, just like the old days.
今晚玩什么?拷打?
What is it today? The rack?
绞刑?还是一贯的喂螯虾?
The garrote? Or is it the old drowning-in-crayfish trick?
你还是喜欢胡说八道,强尼
You’re still full of hot air, Johnny.
你有点不开心啊
You’re looking a bit down.
那个老小丑又加你班了吗?
Has that old clown been working you long hours?
你一直都这么忠诚 没见过有这么忠诚的狗了
You always were loyal. There’s no dog like a loyal dog.
说话小心点,强 – 看看他
Watch your mouth, John. – Look at him, boys.
凶神恶煞,是吗?
Scary, ain’t he?
四年牢狱把一个人搞成这样
Well, that’s what four years inside does to a man.
吞噬了他的灵魂
It eats away at his soul…
没有灵魂了,一个人就会变得凶神恶煞
…and when it’s all gone, it makes a man quite scary.
有想你为什么要坐牢吗? 是哪个内奸告密了?
You ever wonder how you got in there? What grass informed on you?
15年前
你好,阿奇
Hello, Archy.
嘿,小强尼,看看你
Hey, Johnny boy. Look at you.
看看,戴夫,他长得多帅啊
Look at this, Dave. Don’t you look the part.
给你的枪我们看看,阿奇叔叔 我说给他们听了
Show us your guns, Uncle Arch. I told the boys all about it.
别顽皮,上车
Don’t be cheeky. Get in the car.
把钱拿出来
Give us your money.
给我,上车
Give us that, in the car.
要乖啊,孩子
Be good boys…
你们的一举一动我都知道的
…because you never know who’s watching.
蒙面的是谁,有人知道吗?
So who we got in there, then? Anyone I know?
是什么大人物吗?
Anyone famous?
帅哥鲍勃
Handsome Bob.
孟波斯,一二
Mumbles, One Two.
我猜他们要进毒气室了
I bet you could operate a nice gas shower.
我看到你们颈上还戴着锁扣
I could see you with a couple of S’s on your collar.
正步走 – 闭嘴,不然揍你一顿
Stiff goose in your step. – Shut it, or you will get hurt.
罗马,米奇,这是著名的阿奇之掌啊
That, Roman and Mickey, is the famous Archy slap.
闭嘴
You shut it.
不然我把你的嘴缝起来,你这只恶毒蛤♥蟆♥
Or I’ll do you myself, you poisonous little toad.
别打我,阿奇,我只是个小孩子
Don’t hurt me, Arch. I’m only little.
出去
Get out.
带他们出去 – 爸爸
Roll them out. – Daddy.
这轮椅不错啊
Nice wheels.
对不起拿了你的画
Sorry about the painting.
我要些钱去继续我封尘已久的演艺事业
I needed the cash for a bit of the old dusty show biz.
但它消失了
So it’s gone now.
消失在一个堕落绝望的世界里
Lost to the world of degenerate, stoned no-hopers.
纯洁的人永远也不能见到
Never to be seen again by the eye of a clean soul.
你不是毒药是什么?
What are you, boy, if you are not poison?
连你亲父也不愿看你一眼
Your dad couldn’t even bear to look at you.
难怪他抛弃你,留给我抚养你
So no wonder he fucked off and left me to pick up the pieces.
你还不知悔改
But that wasn’t enough for you.
你逼你妈吞下一整瓶安♥眠♥药♥
You had to push your mom into a bottle of pills…
把她送进疯人院
…and a house full of nutters.
最后逼到她在浴缸上割脉
And all she got there was a hot bath and a cold razor.
为什么?
Why?
因为你就是毒药,强
Because you’re poison, John, that’s why.
我能说什么?
What can I say?
我是个瘾君子,毒贩,无恶不作
I’m a junkie, crackhead, no-gooder.
你本来就不应该花钱送我上学
You should never have wasted your money on that school.
阿奇,把他带走
Archy, get him out of here.
我受够他了
I’ve had enough of him.
我担当不了,叫别人去做
I don’t trust myself. Use someone else.
是个聚会啊,我喜欢聚会
It’s a gathering. I love a gathering.
看,孟波斯,一二
Look. It’s Mumbles, One Two.
帅哥鲍勃,都是老面孔啊
Handsome Bob, all the old faces today.
大家都那么好
And it was all going so well.
除了阿奇
Except for Archy.
要把这大好日子毁了
Had to ruin the day.
我要给他说个关于你的故事,爸爸
I was gonna tell him a story about you, Daddy.
我告诉他你是怎么出♥卖♥♥♥他的?
I thought I’d tell him the story about how you grassed him up.
哇,操!
ROMAN: Whoa, fuck!
操,列尼,别冲动
Fucking hell, Len. Calm down.
把枪给我
Now, give us that.
你眼界不是太准啊,爸爸
JOHNNY: That wasn’t one of your best shots, was it now, Daddy?
要拿我的命,枪口应该再高一点
If you wanted to shut me up, it should’ve been higher.
丹尼,过来 – 我离你才六尺远呢
Danny, come here. JOHNNY: You’re only 6 feet away.
过来
Come here.
丹尼,你去干掉他,明白吗?
You get rid of him, Danny, you understand?
干掉他
Get rid of him.
[GRO ANING]
你不知道你惹了多少麻烦
You don’t know how much trouble you’ve caused…
如果你不告诉我画在哪里
…but please understand that I will kill you very slowly…
我会慢慢地折磨你至死
…if you don’t tell me where my…
嘿,阿奇
BOB: Hey, Archy.
资料在我的口袋里
The address is in my jacket.
阿奇,我不是骗你,在我口袋里
I wouldn’t mess you around, Archy, it’s in my jacket.
上面写着什么?
What does it say?
你想知道上面写什么吗,列尼?
You want to know what it says, Len?
法律的有趣之处是它非常容易疏通
Funny thing about the law, it can be quite flexible.
每次内奸
Because every time an informer…
上庭告密后
…finds himself in front of a judge, a secret letter…
他都会收到一封密信
stands witness as to the cooperation and efficiency…
证明他的证词对破案提供了关键性帮助
ARCHY: – Of that informer.
如果这个内奸提供了充分的证供
And if that informer provides adequate information…
内奸的人会被神奇地从监狱释放出来
…then that dog of dogs is magically released.
那封信就像一张出狱通行证
A sort of get-out-of-jail-free card.
那可是一张横行无忌的免罪卡
And it comes with a very good alibi.
你供出你觉得不爽的人
Now, you give us the names of the people you want put down…
他们就会被判重刑
…and we’ll get them the long sentences.
你装作靠你的关系帮他们减刑
You can appear to reduce those terms through your contacts.
我们把你捧成黑帮世界的守护天使
We’ll make you look like a fucking guardian angel to the underworld.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!