我把这洗衣袋放在台下,好吗?
I’m just gonna leave this laundry bag here under the table for you, okay?
他妈的
Fucking hell.
操!
Shit.
扶稳
Hold up.
[HORN HONKING]
我的天
Oh, my…
他妈的
Oh, fucking hell.
弃车逃跑
Abandon ship.
逃命吧
Run for your lives.
[CHATTER ON POLICE RADIO]
来啊,来啊
Come on. Come on.
把车还给我,你这混♥蛋♥
Come back with my bike, you dirty bastard.
[LAUGHS]
[HORN HONKING]
亲爱的,再见
Goodbye, sweetheart.
你对我来说太危险了
You’re way too dangerous for me.
我装得太夸张了吗? – 不,装得很像
Did I overdo it with the limp? – No, the limp was good.
她真狠
She’s a wild one.
她喜欢你
She likes you, boy-o.
总比你喜欢我好,鲍勃
Rather her than you, Bob.
阿奇,我不管他忙不忙
LENNY: I don’t care if he is fucking busy, Archy.
我打给他,他就得接,这是约定
If we call, he answers. That’s the deal.
他在那边
Oh, there he is.
议员
Oi, Councillor.
议员
Councillor.
午餐见
I’ll see you at lunch.
你手♥机♥怎么了?
Something wrong with your telephone?
对不起,我不应该来吗?
Oh, I’m sorry. Shouldn’t I be here?
我想去哪就去哪,我的地盘我作主
I go wherever I fucking like because this is my town, not yours…
不是你们这些整天坐办公室的 外地佬说了算的
…no matter what you and your pen-pushing immigrant boy scouts might think.
是怎么回事?
So, what’s going on?
跟我来
Step in here.
我帮不了你
I can’t do it.
你耽误太久了,我在犯法
You’ve left it too long. You want something the city has a ruling against.
他们不允许建这类型的建筑
They wouldn’t give permission to build.
少来这套
Don’t give me that shit.
望出去,至少有20栋楼
I look out my window, I see 20 buildings…
他们说不允许建的
…this city said they’d never build.
那是怎么一回事? 自己从土里长出来的?
How did that happen? The termites got together for a building party, did they?
不,是幕后黑手建起来的
No, sunshine. It was backhanders putting them up.
像我这样的幕后黑手
Backhanders like mine.
议员,在金钱上,列尼一直都对你不赖啊
ARCHY: Lenny’s good for the money, Councillor. He always has been.
别临阵退缩 – 这次我不能帮你
So don’t go getting cold feet. – I can’t do it this time.
列尼,这里不是扎伊尔
It’s not fucking Zaire, Lenny.
别抓我的睾丸,列尼
Get off my bollocks, Lenny.
别在我面前胡喷
Don’t you ever swear at me, you yellow puddle of immigrant piss…
否则扔你进臭水坑淹死你
…or I’ll drown you in it.
知道吗,议员?
You feel that, do you, Councillor?
我送你的礼物你以为我没记账吗?
You don’t think there’s a paper trail for all those gifts?
汽车,度假旅行,网球场,游泳池
The cars, the holidays, the tennis courts, the swimming pools.
你的睾丸都是我的
I own these bollocks.
现在,它们比鹌鹑蛋还要脆弱
And right now, they’re more fragile than a pair of quail’s eggs.
现在,去把事情搞定
Now, get it done.
[GRUNTING]
大鸡♥巴♥?
Pedro?
过来
Come back here.
你觉得应该怎么处理这幅画?
Where do you think you’re going with that painting?
你没告诉我是你♥爸♥的
You never said it was your dad’s, or whatever you wanna call him.
强,把画送回去吧
You’ve gotta give it back, John.
坏人都在找这幅画,坏人啊
People are looking for it, bad people.
街上充满了痛苦的哀叫
The streets are alive with the sound of pain.
皮特,你说得有道理,但我不能还
You may have a point, Pete, but I can’t give it up.
知道为什么吗? – 为什么?
You know why? – No. Why?
两分钟后去酒吧找我
Meet me in the pub in two minutes.
过几天就把画还你
LENNY: I’ll have that painting in a couple of days.
放心吧 – 好
You can trust me on that. URl: Good.
真好,我喜欢一望无际的哥尔夫球场
LENNY: That’s nice. I love a clear fairway.
我有点…
That’s a bit of me. That is…
所以你喜欢这里,是吗,列尼?
URl: So you like it out here, Lenny, don’t you?
对,你不能拒绝美丽的户外,乌里
LENNY: Oh, yeah. You can’t beat the great outdoors, Uri.
但我就不明白
But I don’t understand it.
这里没其他人
There’s no one here.
因为我包场了
URl: That’s because I have had the course cleared for us.
没人骚扰我们
We are not going to be disturbed.
维多,一起吧
Victor, please, come to join us.
你看到钢琴上的维吉尼亚香烟吗?
You see that pack of Virginia killing sticks on the end of the piano?
看到
Yes.
生命的真谛就在那盒子里
All you need to know about life is retained within those four walls.
我们该怎么办,列尼?
URl: What are we going to do, Lenny?
我每次要拿钱出来
Every time I am about to make my payment…
总会发生一些不老实的事情
…something dishonest happens.
你知道事情的内♥幕♥吗?
You wouldn’t know anything, would you?
你会发现你的人性被宏伟的幻想所吸引
You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur.
上面印有皇冠的金装特大号♥包装
A gold packet of king size with a regal insignia.
迷人地寓意着魅力和财富
An attractive implication toward glamour and wealth.
轻轻地暗示香烟是你最高贵最忠诚的朋友
A subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends.
但皮特,这都是谎言
JOHNNY: And that, Pete, is a lie.
对不起,你在尝试暗示什么吗?
Excuse me? Are you trying to say something?
我不是在尝试
I’m not trying.
我就是这个意思
I am saying something.
你人性的另一面试着 把你吸引到事物的另一面
Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion.
粗体,白底黑字是要表明
Written in boring, bold, black and white, is the statement…
这些衣冠楚楚的死亡战士,正把枪口对着你
…that these neat little soldiers of death, are, in fact, trying to kill you.
皮特,这才是事实
And that, Pete, is the truth.
你一定是忘记了在跟谁说话 你这个无礼的混♥蛋♥
I think you forget who you’re talking to, you insolent bastard.
你一定是忘记了你在哪里了 你♥他♥妈♥的外地佬
I think you forget where you are, you fucking immigrant.
美丽正把你引向死亡之路 我已陷入海妖的甜蜜陷阱
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I’m addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
这是我的地盘,我的舞台
This is my land. It’s my fucking show.
这地盘我作主
I run this town.
我♥操♥!
Ah! Fuck!
天啊!
Ah! God! Ah!
[LENNY SCREAMING]
[LENNY SCREAMING]
善始恶终
JOHNNY: That that starts sweet ends bitter.
恶始善终
And that which starts bitter ends sweet.
列尼,我要走了
URl: I have to go now, Lenny.
我要跟议员一起吃午餐,你的议员
I am having lunch with the Councillor, your councilor.
这里是第九洞
URl: This, as you know, is the ninth hole.
要爬大半天才能爬回你的车上
And it’s a long crawl back to your car.
明早前你应该能爬回去的 刚好够时间让你把画还给我
You should make it by sunrise, just in time to bring me my lucky picture.
还给我
URl: I want it back.
听到吗?
Do you hear me?
听到,听到 – 时代不同了
Yes, yes, oh, God. URl: Times change.
再见,列尼
Goodbye, Lenny.
那就是你和我爱嗑药的原因
That is why you and I love the drugs…
也是我不能把画送回去的原因
…and that is also why I cannot give that painting back.
请给个火
Now, please, pass me a light.
你真是出类拨萃啊,强尼·柯德先生
Oh, you are something special, Mr. Johnny Quid.
你♥他♥妈♥的毒瘤,他妈的废物
BARTENDER: Fucking junkies. You’re fucking useless.
这里不欢迎你们
I don’t want your sort in here.
滚出去,滚
Get up out of here. Fuck off.
打架外面打 – 住手
Go piss off out the door. PETE: Get off.
滚 – 这地方我要买♥♥下来
Go on, fuck off. JOHNNY: I’ll buy this place.
滚啊,毒瘤
Fuck off, you junkie.
来抓我啊,胖子 – 滚远点
You won’t be able to catch me, fat boy. – Stay out and fuck off.
BOB: Ooh.
[PHONE RINGS]
柏蒂,是你吗?
[IN SEDUCTIVE VOICE] Is that you, Bertie?
你不是约我去喝东西的吗?
BERTIE: What’s happening about that drink?
文件呢?
What’s happening about that paperwork?
我今晚有事,星期一见吧
Well, I’m busy tonight, but Monday looks good.
我把文件放在前台,你报上名字就可以了
I’ll leave the papers at my reception under your name.
我发短♥信♥告诉你地址
Text you the address.
我现在就去拿,星期一见
Well, I’ll pop around in a jiffy, and I’ll see you on Monday.
[GROWLS]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!