有人问
ARCHY: People ask a question.
什么是摇滚黑帮?
What’s a RocknRolla?
我告诉他们,这跟音乐,磕药 或在医院打点滴无关
And I tell them it’s not about drums, drugs and hospital drips.
不
Oh, no.
朋友,并非如此简单
There’s more there than that, my friend.
我们都想过美好的生活
We all like a bit of the good life.
有人要钱
Some, the money.
有人要毒品
Some, the drugs.
有人要性,魅力或荣誉
Others the sex game, the glamour or the fame.
但一个摇滚黑帮,是与众不同的
But a RocknRolla, oh, he’s different.
为什么?
Why?
因为一个真正的摇滚黑帮 要的还不止这些
Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.
我叫阿奇,以前叫阿奇柏德
My name’s Archy, formerly known as Archibald.
我为一位叫列尼·柯尔的人工作
I work for a man called Lenny Cole.
列尼·柯尔有打开这座繁华都市后门的钥匙
And Lenny Cole has the keys to the back door of this booming city.
举个例子告诉你列尼是怎样变戏法的
Let me give you an example of how Lenny works his magic.
两年前,这座房♥产值100万英镑
Two years ago, this property cost 1 million pounds.
今天,它的价值是500万
Today, it costs 5 million.
是怎么回事呢?
How did this happen?
吸引外资的诱人税率…
Attractive tax opportunities for foreign investment…
约束性建筑许可和大量对冲基金红利
…restrictive building consent and massive hedge-fund bonuses.
伦敦,我的伙儿
London, my good man…
正快速成为世界金融和文化中心
…is fast becoming the financial and cultural capital of the world.
伦敦在腾飞
ARCHY: London is on the rise.
房♥产价只会向一个方向走:升
Property value has gone one way: Up.
这让本地人拼命在房♥产之梯上立足
And this has left the natives struggling to keep a foothold in the property ladder.
别的我教不了你
I can’t teach you how to skin a cat…
但我能教你怎样用房♥产赚钱
…but I can tell you a lot about the money in bricks and mortar.
正如他所说,房♥价只会往一个方向走
Like he said, it’s going one way.
你要找个律师
You need to see a lawyer.
我们的确要找个律师
We do need to see a lawyer.
这笔交易看起来不错
Well, it looks like a great deal.
计划是这样的
These are the plans.
得花100万,但规划好了就值200万了
It’ll cost 10, and it’ll be worth 20 with planning.
但首先,你要请议员喝杯东西
But, first, you gotta give the Councillor a drink.
跟以往一样,我会告诉他们 规划权归他们
LAWYER [ON PHONE]: Same deal as before. I’ll tell them they’ve got the planning.
谢谢你,议员
Thank you, Councillor.
规划权归你们了
You’ll get the planning.
好好招待议员,一切便会倍道而进
Take care of the Councillor, and it’ll move like shit through a goose.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
列尼·柯尔
Lenny Cole.
一号♥恶狗
Dog number one.
我准保他转手快,而且喜欢房♥产
Bet he moves fast and likes bricks and mortar.
我的确转手快而且喜欢房♥产
LENNY: I do move fast, and I love bricks and mortar.
房♥产总是稳赢的赌注
Property’s always a safe bet…
但你们要清楚你们在干什么 这不是上街买♥♥菜
…but you gotta know what you’re doing, this ain’t soft money.
因为他们有犯罪记录
ARCHY: Because of these boys’ criminal records…
银行不会贷款给他们
…the bank won’t lend them the money they need.
列尼·柯尔出场了
Enter Mr. Lenny Cole…
伦敦的高♥利♥贷♥和快速转手房♥产魔术师
…London’s money-loaning and fast-moving property magician.
小伙,别让我失望
Don’t let me down, boys.
来,握个手
Come on, give me your hand.
在这里,他施展他的黑魔法
And this is where he waves his black magic wand.
我现在没空,但出现问题了
Can’t talk now, but there’s been a problem.
我不能把规划权给你
I can’t get you the planning.
对不起,得不到规划权
Sorry, boys, can’t get the planning.
这个惊喜可真不小啊,不是吗?
ARCHY: Oh, isn’t that an unpleasant surprise.
因为他们不想欠列尼的钱
Because they don’t wanna owe Lenny.
他得不到规划权
He can’t get the planning.
没错,甜心
That’s right, sweetheart.
得不到规划权?
Can’t get the planning?
你们被耍了
You’ve been fucked.
什么意思,得不到规划权?
What do you mean you can’t get the fucking planning?
你们欠我的
You owe me.
好,楼房♥归我,你们的份额没收
Right, I get the building, you lose your share…
我还是赔了200万
…and I’m still out of pocket two large ones.
找钱还我
Find it.
他们知道月底前必须把钱还清
ARCHY: They know they’ll have to pay Lenny before the month is out.
因为柯尔先生懂得怎样令他们日子 过得非常,非常“舒服”
Because Mr. Cole has ways of making life very, very uncomfortable.
我们最好还给他
We better find it.
但他们不知道列尼控制着那些议员
What they don’t know is that Lenny controls the councilors…
法官和律师
…the judges and the lawyers.
列尼想要时,他们才会发放规划权
No planning permission will be given until Lenny wants it.
现在房♥产归他了,他要拿规划权了
And now that he owns the building, he wants the permission.
你好,议员
Hello, Councillor?
是
Yeah.
你听说你收到心仪的汽车了
Yeah, I hear you got that car you wanted.
你真慷慨,列尼
You’re very generous, Len.
那现在把规划权处理好,好吗?
Right, now, sort that planning out, will you?
列尼,已经处理好了 – 好
Sorted, Lenny. – Good.
你干嘛了,阿奇?
What’s wrong with you, Archy?
那样做太狠了吧,列尼?
Was that not a bit strong, Len?
他们怎么说也是你老乡,你还要铲除他们
They come from the same place as you. You’re gonna clean them out.
我老乡?
The same place as me?
他妈的我像个移♥民♥吗?
Do I look like a fucking immigrant?
没人能帮助我
No one gave me a leg up.
要让他们学会害怕 不然他们会跟我唱对台戏
They need a little bit of fear, otherwise, they’ll come up against me.
他们要学乖点,不是吗?
They need a little lesson, don’t they?
这就是列尼办事方式
And that is an example of how Lenny works.
今天,是列尼的大日子
Now, today is Lenny’s big day.
他遇上大好时机
He’s hit the big time…
因为一个俄♥罗♥斯♥亿万富翁 想跟列尼签房♥产合同
…because a new Russian billionaire desires Lenny’s property contacts.
他要凌驾于法律之上的规划权
He wants planning permission where the law won’t allow.
列尼·柯尔来了
Lenny Cole is here.
列尼会满足他
Lenny will come through…
但他会把那俄♥国♥佬搜刮得一干二净
…but he will rape that Russian for every ruble he can get.
很高兴见到你,乌里
Nice to see you, Uri.
好,过来坐下吧
Good. Come and take a seat.
不好意思那么赶,但我很忙
Excuse me if I am hasty, but I have a busy day.
噢,没问题 – 坐吧
Oh, that’s all right. – Sit.
我看得出我们有很多共同点,列尼
I can see we are very much alike, you and I, Lenny.
我们都喜欢把事情搞定
We like to get things done.
我要花多少钱?
What’s it going to cost me?
首先,我给你弄清楚我怎样帮你 在这单交易中赚钱
First, let me make it clear exactly how we can help you benefit from this deal.
没有我,你要等五到十年
Without me, you’d be waiting five to 10 years…
才能得到规划权建设你的体育场
…before you got permission to erect your arena.
第二,英国法律明确规定
Secondly, with British law as it so stands…
列尼,多少钱?
Lenny, how much?
700万欧元
Seven million euros.
我要保证六个月内拿到批准书 不要任何繁文缛节
I expect the guarantee that I have consent within six months and no red tape.
会给你的
Oh, you got it.
当作已经成交就可以了
Consider it done.
喝杯酒吗? – 好
Drink? – Yeah.
乌里,这幅画真漂亮
That’s a nice painting, Uri.
有深度
It’s got depth, you know.
这幅画只会带给我幸运,列尼
That picture has brought me nothing but luck, Lenny.
是我的幸运之画
It’s my lucky picture.
是吗? – 是
Yeah? – Yeah.
你喜欢吗?
You like?
喜欢啊
Yeah.
借给你一阵子
Take it for a while.
或许会带给你好运
Maybe it will give you luck.
不,乌里,我不能
Oh, no, Uri, l… You know, I couldn’t.
我坚持,我们是合作伙伴了
We are partners now, I insist.
我会把它送到你家去
I will get it sent around to your house.
我们的交易完成了,你再还给我
You can give it back to me when our deal’s finalized.
嗯?
Hm?
我以为你们都喝伏特加的
Well, I thought you lot drank vodka.
威士忌是新的伏特加
Whiskey is the new vodka.
你不喝吗?
You’re not joining me?