♪ 《鳄鱼摇滚》 ♪
♪ Sight ♪
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
太精彩了
It was so good!
-你太棒了 -谢谢
– You’re brilliant. – Thanks.
-这是希瑟 -你好
– This is Heather. – Hi.
-你好 -你太出色了
– Hello. – You were amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right!
大家聊够了
Enough of this bullshit!
谁想去凯丝妈妈酒吧狂欢
Who wants to go to a party at Mama Cass’?
我喝得太醉了
I’m so drunk!
道格刚把车借给我了
And Doug just lent me his car!
是不是很带劲 伙计
How cool is this, man?
是啊
Yeah, great.
迪伦可能在这里
Probably Dylan’s here somewhere.
我要和希瑟进帐篷了
I’m gonna go in the teepee with Heather.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
好吧
Right.

‘Kay.
你一个人没事吧
You’ll be all right, won’t you?
没事 当然没事
Yeah, ‘course. Yeah, yeah.
那我们明天还是要去淘儿唱片吧
So, we still gonna go to Tower Records tomorrow then?
她说明天要去一个
Well, she’s talking about
叫作天堂湾的地方
going to some place called Paradise Cove tomorrow.
我们下次再去吧
We’ll go another time though.
-好 没问题 -好
– Yeah, ‘course. – Yeah, yeah.
来吧
Come on.
这就是美国
America, man.
广阔天地
Wide open spaces.
美女如云
Beautiful girls.
梦想成真
It’s a dream come true.
干杯
Cheers.
我们永远待在这里吧
Let’s stay here forever.
♪ 穿牛仔裤的宝贝 ♪
♪ Blue jean baby ♪
Blue Jean Baby 穿牛仔裤的宝贝
♪ 洛杉矶美女 ♪
♪ L.A. lady ♪
♪ 乐队女裁缝 ♪
♪ Seamstress for the band ♪
♪ 美丽的眼睛 ♪
♪ Pretty eyed ♪
♪ 迷人的笑容 ♪
♪ Pirate smile ♪
♪ 你会嫁给音乐人 ♪
♪ You’ll marry a music man ♪
♪ 芭蕾舞者 ♪
♪ Ballerina ♪
♪ 你一定见过她 ♪
♪ You must have seen her ♪
♪ 在沙滩上翩翩起舞 ♪
♪ Dancing in the sand ♪
♪ 如今她在我心中 ♪
♪ And now she’s in me ♪
♪ 永远陪在我身边 ♪
♪ Always with me ♪
♪ 我掌心的飞燕舞者 ♪
♪ Tiny dancer in my hand ♪
♪ 但为何如此地真实 ♪
♪ But oh how it feels so real ♪
♪ 躺在这却身无旁人 ♪
♪ Lying here with no one near ♪
♪ 只有你 ♪
♪ Only you ♪
♪ 只有你能听到我的声音 ♪
♪ And you can hear me ♪
♪ 当我轻声细语 ♪
♪ When I say softly ♪
♪ 娓娓道来 ♪
♪ Slowly ♪
♪ 拥我入怀 飞燕舞者 ♪
♪ Hold me closer, tiny dancer ♪
♪ 细数公路上的车灯 ♪
♪ Count the headlights on the highway ♪
♪ 让我躺在麻布床上 ♪
♪ Lay me down in sheets of linen ♪
♪ 今日你忙得团团转 ♪
♪ You’ve had a busy day today ♪
♪ 拥我入怀 飞燕舞者 ♪
♪ Hold me closer, tiny dancer ♪
♪ 细数公路上的车灯 ♪
♪ Count the headlights on the highway ♪
♪ 让我躺在麻布床上 ♪
♪ Lay me down in sheets of linen ♪
♪ 今日你忙得团团转 ♪
♪ You’ve had a busy day today ♪
香槟王
Dom Perignon.
63年是个好年份
’63, it’s a good vintage.
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
听着
It’s uh,
依靠陌生人的善意总是很重要的
always important to rely on the kindness of strangers.
我是约翰·里德
John Reid.
我是艾尔顿
Elton.
我知道一开始有些难以招架
I know it seems a bit overwhelming at first,
但我觉得你会习惯的
but, eh, something makes me think you’ll get used to it.
实际上 我预测你会成为美国最畅销的歌♥手
And in fact, I predict you could be the best selling artist in America,
只要你想的话
if you desire.
这么说你喜欢我的歌♥
So you like the songs then?
我更喜欢你这个歌♥手
Not quite as much as the singer.
但是你不相信
But you don’t believe
今晚在游吟诗人酒吧取得成功了 对吗
that’s what happened at the Troubadour tonight, do you?
我是音乐经纪人 我来告诉你吧
Look, I’m in music management, and let me tell you.
在摇滚明星生涯中 有一些时刻
There are moments in a rock star’s life
定义了他是谁
that define who he is.
以及等他上天堂后
And how people perceive him
世人会如何看待他
as he ascends into the heavens.
你点燃了导火索
You lit the blue touch paper.
现在我们都能看着你
Now we can all see you
用光芒 色彩和魔法把夜空点亮
shooting light and color and magic into the night sky.
黑暗的地方没有你
Where there was darkness, there was no you.
艾尔顿·约翰
Elton John.
你可以随心所欲
You can do anything you want.
你可以成为任何人
You can be anyone you want.
这将会是一场狂野之旅
And it’s gonna be a wild ride.
Take Me To The Pilot 带我找到引路人
♪ 若你觉得有真实感 ♪
♪ If you feel that it’s real ♪
♪ 我在接受审判 ♪
♪ I’m on trial ♪
♪ 你将我禁锢于此 ♪
♪ And I’m here in your prison ♪
♪ 好似你手中肆意拿捏的硬币 ♪
♪ Like a coin in your mint ♪
♪ 我受尽指责 ♪
♪ I am dented ♪
♪ 饱受世人评判 ♪
♪ And I’m spent with high treason ♪
♪ 透过假眼冷观你的王座 ♪
♪ Through a glass eye your throne ♪
♪ 这个危险的区域 ♪
♪ Is the one danger zone ♪
♪ 带我找到引路人和方向 ♪
♪ Take me to the pilot for control ♪
♪ 带我找到你灵魂的舵手 ♪
♪ Take me to the pilot of your soul ♪
♪ 带我找到引路人 ♪
♪ Take me to the pilot ♪
♪ 带我穿过囚禁之所 ♪
♪ Lead me through the chamber ♪
♪ 带我找到引路人 ♪
♪ Take me to the pilot ♪
♪ 我不过是个过客 ♪
♪ I am but a stranger ♪
♪ 带我找到引路人 ♪
♪ Take me to the pilot ♪
♪ 带我穿过囚禁之所 ♪
♪ Lead me through the chamber ♪
♪ 带我找到引路人 ♪
♪ Take me to the pilot ♪
♪ 我不过是个过客 ♪
♪ I am but a stranger ♪
游吟诗人酒吧
艾尔顿·约翰
《洛杉矶时报》的评论被多家报刊转载
The review from the L.A. Times has been syndicated.
-好 -一发不可收拾
– Okay. – Things are going crazy.
我延长了我们的留美时间
I’ve extended our stay.
我们明天去旧金山 演出三晚
We’re in San Francisco tomorrow for three nights.
-然后 我们飞去纽约 -慢点说
– After that, we fly to NYC… – Slow down.
然后我们回来再演两场 然后
then we’re back here for two more shows and then
迪克想让我们回伦敦准备新专辑
Dick wants us back in London to start the new album.
《狂喜》
“The Rejoice”
摇滚界有了一颗新星
“Rock music has a new star.
他是英国人
He is Englishman,
艾尔顿·约翰 23岁新人
Elton John, a 23-year-old
在游吟诗人酒吧的首次演出
whose debut at the Troubadour
堪称不同凡响
was in every way magnificent.”
形势不错 伙计们
It’s happening, guys.
记住了 等你回来
Just remember, when you get back,
你欠我四场演出
four shows, you owe me.
-你说… -四场
– You said…? – Four!
-你是说四场吗 -是的
– Did… you said four shows? – Yes.
那么
So…
我回来还能再见到你吗
Will I see you when I get back?
别担心我
Now, don’t worry about me.
去享受你的时刻吧
Go and enjoy your moment.
-那才是最重要的 -跟我去伦敦吧
– That’s what’s important. – Come to London with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!