♪ 谁也无法阻挡我的去路 ♪
♪ Don’t you try to stop me ♪
我亲爱的新房♥客们
My wonderful new lodgers!
他们是穷困潦倒的摇滚明星
They’re struggling rock stars.
你们好 我是伯尼
Hello. I’m Bernie.
从没听过有摇滚明星叫伯尼的
Never heard of a rock star with a name Bernie.
那你现在有什么打算 艾尔顿
So what are your plans, now… Elton?
不太确定
Not too sure.
我写了很多歌♥ 足够出一张专辑了
I’ve written a lot of songs, enough for an album.
而且艾尔顿有女友了
And Elton’s got himself a girlfriend now.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 我们的新房♥东
Arabella, our new landlady.
是的
Yep.
那你不玩摇滚了吗
So what about rock and roll?
不玩辣妹和毒品滥交了吗
What about hot chicks and cocaine orgies?
不想名利双收了吗
What about fame and fortune?
不想想你自己是个基佬吗
What about the fact that you’re a fag?
你说什么
A what?
你的这位朋友是个同性恋
Your little friend is a homosexual.
我不是 我有女友
No, I’ve got a girlfriend.
有女友又怎样
When’s that ever stopped anybody?
你是吗
Are you?
我也不知道
Don’t know.
是不是很重要吗 伯尼
Would it matter if I was, Bernie?
不 对我不重要
No. Not to me.
但对阿♥拉♥贝拉可能挺重要
Might matter to Arabella though.
这点我同意
I’m agreein’ on that.
都去死吧
Oh, fuck.
♪ 我的摇滚女神 ♪
♪ That’s my rock and roll Madonna ♪
♪ 她总是一路风尘 ♪
♪ She’s always been a lady of the road ♪
♪ 每个人都对她一往情深 ♪
♪ Well, everybody wants her ♪
到处都是垃圾桶
Bins everywhere.
-不 不 不 伯尼 -怎么了
– Oh, no, no, Bernie. – What?
又怎么了
What is it now?
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你要告诉她
You’re going to tell her.
伤透她的心吗
And break her heart?
我不确定她有心
Not sure if she has one.
你们能不能小点声
Would you please keep the noise down?
整条街都要被你们吵醒了
Gonna wake up the whole bloody street!
-来吧 -嗯
– Come on. – Yeah.
我们有好多要做的事
There’s so much that we gotta do. It’s like…
整个世界等待我们去征服 我是说 美国
There’s worlds to conquer. I mean, America.
广阔天地
Wide open spaces.
淘儿唱片
Tower Records.
听着 歌♥都很棒
Listen, the songs are great.
人们都在打听 都在问
And people keep asking. They’re like,
“样带里唱歌♥的是谁”
“Who’s that singing on the demos?”
而且你是个牛逼闪闪的钢琴手
And that you are a shit hot piano player.
你的声音无可挑剔
You have an amazing voice.
我告诉你 当你开始唱我们的歌♥
And I’m telling you, there is something special that happens
奇妙的事情就会发生
when you sing our songs.
但是迪克说我的手看起来像侏儒拳击手一样
Yeah, but Dick said, he said my hands are like midget boxers.
谁在乎迪克怎么想
Who cares what Dick thinks?
我只是不确定我是不是
I just don’t know if I’m
他们要找的那个人
what they’re looking for.
你是时候站出来了
It’s time for you to be out front.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, mate.
真的 但是
I do, but
不是那种爱
not in that way.

Yeah.
艾尔顿
Elton?
该上♥床♥了
Time for bed.
自那之后我们变得形影不离
We became inseparable after that.
我从未有过的兄弟
The brother I never had.
你们知道吗 二十年来
D’you know in 20 years,
我们从来没有
we have never had
吵过架 一次都没有
a single argument, not once.
不管怎样 我听取了他的建议
Anyway, I took his advice.
和阿♥拉♥贝拉说清楚了
Told Arabella.
实际上 她心平气和地接受了
She took it very well, actually.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
我的钢琴在她手上
She’s got my piano.
你这个不要脸的禽兽
You shameless beast!
你的歌♥跟你人一样烂
Your music’s as shitty as you are!
好了 妈
All right, Mum.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you’d be back.
不过你得付房♥租
You’ll have to pay rent.
我的钱又不是大风吹来的
I’m not made of money.
-早上好 -早上好
– Morning. – Morning.
-穿好衣服 雷吉 -是艾尔顿
– Get dressed, Reggie! – Elton.
我可不许你整天闷在家里
I’m not having you moping around here all day.
我们是在写歌♥
We’re song writing.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
看起来进展很顺利
Looks like it’s going well.
我不许你们把家里搞得乱七八糟
Right, I’m not having a mess in this house.
家里很整洁 我希望能保持下去
It’s nice and tidy and that’s how I want it to stay.
我家可不是流浪汉住的廉价旅馆
I’ll not have a doss house around here.
不能全都靠我
I can’t do everything.
不能让我一人做饭 打扫 洗衣服
I can’t cook and clean and wash.
什么事都靠我 这不公平
Rely upon me to do everything. It’s not fair.
沾上鸡蛋了
There’s egg on this.
我得去
I better go,
刮个胡子
take a shave, I think.
谢谢你做的早餐
Thanks for breakfast.
♪ 感受用G调 ♪
♪ Feeling in G… ♪
Your Song 你的歌♥
♪ 说来有点好笑 ♪
♪ It’s a little bit funny ♪
♪ 我内心的感受 ♪
♪ This feeling inside ♪
♪ 我不懂得如何 ♪
♪ I’m not one of those who can ♪
♪ 轻易隐藏 ♪
♪ Easily hide ♪
♪ 我没有多少钱 ♪
♪ Don’t have much money but ♪
♪ 但如果我有 ♪
♪ Boy, if I did ♪
♪ 我会买♥♥座大房♥子 ♪
♪ I’d buy a big house where ♪
♪ 和你一起住 ♪
♪ We both could live ♪
♪ 如果我是雕塑家 ♪
♪ If I was a sculptor ♪
♪ 但我又不是 ♪
♪ But then again, no ♪
♪ 或是巡回演出的 ♪
♪ Or a man who makes potions in a ♪
♪ 魔术师 ♪
♪ Travelin’ show ♪
♪ 我知道这不算什么 ♪
♪ I know it’s not much ♪
♪ 但我已经 ♪
♪ But it’s the best ♪
♪ 竭尽所能 ♪
♪ I can do ♪
♪ 我的歌♥就是我的礼物 ♪
♪ My gift is my song and ♪
♪ 这首送给你 ♪
♪ This one’s for you ♪
♪ 所以原谅我有时糊涂 ♪
♪ So excuse me forgetting ♪
♪ 但我为你做的事 ♪
♪ But these things I do ♪
♪ 我也早已记不清 ♪
♪ You see, I’ve forgotten ♪
♪ 它们是开心 ♪
♪ If they’re green ♪
♪ 亦或是悲伤 ♪
♪ Or they’re blue ♪
♪ 不管怎样 ♪
♪ Anyway, the thing is ♪
♪ 我真正想说的是 ♪
♪ What I really mean ♪
♪ 你有一双我见过的 ♪
♪ Yours are the sweetest eyes ♪
♪ 最迷人的眼睛 ♪
♪ I’ve ever seen ♪
♪ 你可以告诉全世界 ♪
♪ And you can tell everybody ♪
♪ 这是你的歌♥ ♪
♪ This is your song ♪
♪ 它也许很简单 ♪
♪ It may be quite simple but ♪
♪ 但现已完成 ♪
♪ Now that it’s done ♪
♪ 希望你不介意 ♪
♪ I hope you don’t mind ♪
♪ 希望你不介意 ♪
♪ I hope you don’t mind ♪
♪ 我把心绪写成歌♥ ♪
♪ That I put down in words ♪
♪ 世上有了你 ♪
♪ How wonderful life is ♪
♪ 人生多美好 ♪
♪ While you’re in the world ♪
♪ 希望你不介意 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!