♪ When are you going to land? ♪
♪ 我就该留在农场 ♪
♪ I should have stayed on the farm ♪
♪ 我就该听老爸的话 ♪
♪ I should have listened to my old man ♪
♪ 或许你会找到替代的人 ♪
♪ Maybe you’ll get a replacement ♪
我掏腰包 是吧
Handling the bill, am I?
♪ 多得是我这样的人 ♪
♪ There’s plenty like me to be found ♪
伯尼
Bernie!
♪ 杂种 ♪
♪ Mongrels ♪
♪ 一文不值 ♪
♪ Who ain’t got a penny ♪
等等
Wait.
♪ 像你一样在地上 ♪
♪ Sniffing for tidbits like you ♪
伯尼
Bernie!
♪ 探寻八卦 ♪
♪ On the ground ♪
之后再说
Yeah, yeah, later.
伯尼
Bernie!
去吧 伯尼
Go on, Bernie!
♪ 所以再见了 黄砖路 ♪
♪ So goodbye yellow brick road ♪
别这么夸张
Don’t be so dramatic.
♪ 有钱人肆意嚣张的地方 ♪
♪ Where the dogs of society howl ♪
懦夫
Coward!
你总是这样
Same as always!
太真实了就离开我
Leaving me when things get too real!
♪ 你不能把我圈在你的顶层公♥寓♥ ♪
♪ You can’t plant me in your penthouse ♪
♪ 我要回去犁地了 ♪
♪ I’m going back to my plough ♪
♪ 回去找森林里啸鸣的猫头鹰 ♪
♪ Back to the howling, old owl in the woods ♪
♪ 猎捕疙里疙瘩的蟾蜍 ♪
♪ Hunting the horny-back toad ♪
♪ 我终于决定了我的未来 ♪
♪ Oh, I’ve finally decided my future lies ♪
♪ 在黄砖路 ♪
♪ Beyond the yellow brick ♪
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
♪ 之外 ♪
♪ Road ♪
你个该死的白♥痴♥
You fucking idiot!
伯尼像其他人一样背叛了我
Bernie betrayed me like everyone does.
我听说是心脏病发作
I heard that it was a heart attack.
是胸腔感染 马克 他会没事的
It’s a chest infection, Mac. He’ll be fine.
门票销♥售♥情况如何
How are ticket sales?
跟他妈门票有什么关系
What the hell’s that got to do with it?
每场都售罄了
Every night is sold out.
那就再加五场
Well, add five more nights then.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他差点死了
He coulda died.
让我来处理吧 马克
Just let me take care of things, Mac.
我总能让他重新振作起来 不是吗
I always get him back on his feet, don’t I?
嗯 但你能让他振作起来吗
Yeah, but are you gonna be able to get him on his feet?
好极了 伙计 他会到场的
Brilliant, man. He is gonna be there.
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
今晚 艾尔顿·约翰
好了 你可以上台了
All right, you’re good to go.
♪ 你觉得你会怎么做呢 ♪
♪ So, what do you think you’ll do, then? ♪
♪ 这肯定会让你一败涂地 ♪
♪ Bet that’ll shoot down your plane ♪
♪ 你需要几杯伏特加汤力 ♪
♪ It’ll take you a couple of vodka and tonics ♪
♪ 才能重新振作起来 ♪
♪ To set you on your feet again ♪
♪ 你知道他们不可能永远困住你 ♪
♪ You know they can’t hold you forever ♪
♪ 我没和你签约 ♪
♪ I didn’t sign up with you ♪
♪ 我不是待你朋友拆开的礼物 ♪
♪ I’m not a present for your friends to open ♪
♪ 我还太年轻 唱不了 ♪
♪ This boy’s too young to be singin’ ♪
♪ 蓝调 ♪
♪ The blues ♪
♪ 所以再见了 黄砖路 ♪
♪ So goodbye yellow brick road ♪
♪ 有钱人肆意嚣张的地方 ♪
♪ Where the dogs of society howl ♪
♪ 你不能把我圈在你的顶层公♥寓♥ ♪
♪ You can’t plant me in your penthouse ♪
♪ 我要回去犁地了 ♪
♪ I’m going back to my plough ♪
出租车
♪ 回去找森林里啸鸣的猫头鹰 ♪
♪ Back to the howling, old owl in the woods ♪
♪ 猎捕疙里疙瘩的蟾蜍 ♪
♪ Hunting the horny-back toad ♪
♪ 我终于决定了我的未来 ♪
♪ Oh, I’ve finally decided my future lies ♪
♪ 在黄砖路之外 ♪
♪ Beyond the yellow brick road ♪
从我记事起 我就一直恨我自己
For as long as I can remember, I’ve hated myself.
认为永远不会有人爱我
Believed I’ll never be loved.
为自己的行为负责是一种进步
It shows progress to take responsibility for your actions.
嗯 但我从1975年起就变得像个贱♥人♥
Yeah, but I started acting like a cunt in 1975.
我只是忘了停下来
I just forgot to stop.
确实感到羞愧
Do feel ashamed.
长久以来 一直对无关紧要的事怀恨在心
Spent so long feeling resentful for things that just don’t matter.
也许我应该试着变得更平凡一些
Maybe I should’ve tried to be more ordinary.
你好 外婆
Hello, Nan.
你从来都不平凡
You was never ordinary.
看看你
Look at you.
在这里 谈论你的感受
In here, talking about your feelings.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
妈 我知道从来都不轻松
Mum, I know it was never easy.
我希望你可以原谅我
And I hope you can forgive me.
因为我意识到这就是我们需要做的
‘Cause I’ve realized that’s what we need to do now.
原谅彼此
Forgive each other.
-不 你的问题是你太自私 -不
– No, your problem is you’re selfish. – No.
我的问题是我相信了你爱我
My problem was I believed you loved me.
而你没有爱的能力
And you’re incapable of it.
我为了挽留从来没有拥有过的东西
I gave everything to keep something that I never even
付出了一切
had in the first place.
我一直认为你是个内向的外向的人
Always thought that you was an introverted extrovert.
什么
A what?
他是个害羞的人 一直都是
He’s shy! He’s always been shy.
都是他爸爸的错
It’s all his father’s fault.
别赖我
Don’t blame me.
不管怎样他都会变成怪人
He’d have been strange regardless.
其实我不介意做个”怪人”
Actually, I think I’m okay with “strange”.
老天 他怎么来了
God. Not him.
你们两个
Both of you.
别说了
Stop.
我不会再允许你们这样对我说话了
I’m not going to allow you to talk to me like this anymore.
你早该这么说了
It’s about time you said that.
伯尼
Bernie.
我从没告诉过你我有多需要你
I never told you how much I need you.
没事 我爱你 伙计
No, no, no. I love you, man.
过去一直如此 将来也会如此
Always have, always will.
你写的歌♥受到数百万人的爱戴
You write songs that millions of people love.
这才是最重要的
And that’s what’s important.
你只需要记住自己是谁
You just need to remember who you are.
并且接受自己
And be okay with it.
他不知道自己是谁
He doesn’t know who he is.
我知道
Yes, I do.
我是艾尔顿·赫丘利斯·约翰
I’m Elton Hercules John.
你不是雷吉·德怀特吗
I thought you were Reggie Dwight?
我很多年前就不是雷吉·德怀特了
I haven’t been Reggie Dwight for years.
你什么时候才会抱我
When are you going to hug me?
你居然知道怎么用这玩意
Impressed you know how to use one of those.
你好吗
How you doing?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
日子时好时坏 但我感觉很好
Some days are tougher than others, but I feel good.
这里有钢琴吗
They got a piano here?
你有弹琴吗
You’ve been playing?
-没有 -没有
– No. – No?
现在还不是弹琴的时候
Not in the right place for that just now.
我很害怕 伯尼
I’m scared, Bernie.
如果戒掉酒和毒品
What if I’m not as good?
我会不会失去才华
Without the drink and drugs?
你知道那是不可能的
You know that’s not true.
你不是害怕戒掉后会失去才华
You’re not scared you’re not good without it.
你是害怕再次用心感受
You’re scared to feel again.
也许你能骗过自己 但你骗不过我
You might be able to lie to yourself, but you can’t lie to me.
我该走了
I should be going.
别走
Don’t go.
先别走
Not yet.
这段路你必须独自走
This is the part you got to do on your own.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!