剩下的交给我
Let me deal with the rest.
-对不起 -我明白
– Sorry. – I know.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
掌声欢迎
Please welcome
艾尔顿·约翰
Elton John!
♪ 自从我小的时候 ♪
♪ Ever since I was a young boy ♪
Pinball Wizard 弹球奇才
♪ 我就爱玩银色弹球 ♪
♪ I’ve played the silver ball ♪
♪ 从苏豪区到布莱顿 ♪
♪ From Soho down to Brighton ♪
♪ 我全都玩遍了 ♪
♪ I must have played them all ♪
♪ 但我走遍游戏厅也没见过 ♪
♪ But I ain’t seen nothing like him ♪
♪ 像他一样的人 ♪
♪ In any amusement hall ♪
♪ 那个耳聋眼瞎的小哑巴 ♪
♪ That deaf, dumb and blind kid ♪
♪ 确实玩得一手好弹球 ♪
♪ Sure plays a mean pinball ♪
♪ 他稳如磐石 ♪
♪ He stands like a statue ♪
♪ 与弹球机融为一体 ♪
♪ Becomes part of the machine ♪
♪ 感受每一处缓冲 ♪
♪ Feeling all the bumpers ♪
♪ 从来不耍阴招 ♪
♪ Always playing clean ♪
♪ 他随心而动 ♪
♪ He plays by intuition ♪
♪ 计分器都为他沦陷 ♪
♪ The digit counters fall ♪
♪ 那个耳聋眼瞎的小哑巴 ♪
♪ That deaf, dumb and blind kid ♪
♪ 确实玩得一手好弹球 ♪
♪ Sure plays a mean pinball ♪
♪ 他是弹球奇才 ♪
♪ He’s a pinball wizard ♪
♪ 他又得了万亿分 ♪
♪ He’s scored a trillion more ♪
♪ 一位弹球奇才 ♪
♪ A pinball wizard ♪
♪ 世界从此有了新的弹球之王 ♪
♪ The world’s new pinball lord ♪
♪ 他又得了许多分 ♪
♪ He’s scoring more ♪
我在哪儿
Where am I?
在你洛杉矶的家里 约翰先生
At your house, in L.A., Mr. John.
对的
Right.
我去煮点咖啡
I’ll put some coffee on.
跟你说 我最近在想也许
Telling you, I’ve been thinking, maybe we should
我们应该戒酒几天
quit the booze for a couple of days,
一起共度宝贵时光
take some quality time together.
下午好
Good afternoon.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
你想干什么 约翰
What d’you think you’re doing, John?
只是来点摇滚而已
Just a bit of rock and roll.
摇滚不是在泳池清洁工面前
Rock and roll is not shagging your secretary
和你的秘书乱搞
in front of the pool boys!
摇滚是一大早就爬起来
Rock and roll’s getting you out of your bed in the morning.
在26个国家安排250场演出
Arranging 250 gigs in 26 different countries.
摇滚其实是112份雇佣合同
Rock and roll’s actually 112 employment contracts.
保险 版权保护
Insurance. Copyright indemnity.
重新谈判你以前那份愚蠢的合同
Renegotiating your previously insane contract
替你擦屁♥股♥
and wiping your ass.
知道吗艾尔顿 你只用弹钢琴就好
You know what you do, Elton, is play the piano,
但对于我来说 摇滚
but for me, rock and roll
是每年8700万美元的产业
is an $87 million-a-year industry…
可能我只是弹弹钢琴
So, well, maybe all I do is play the piano,
但你知道我还做什么吗
but you know what else I do?
我掏钱 约翰
I pay, John.
一切都是我掏钱
For everything.
包括这栋房♥子 现在我要你离开这里
Including this house which I’d like you to leave, now.
也许你还是我的经纪人
You may still be my manager
但你我之间结束了
but you and me are finished.
-你真老套 -不 不是老套
– You’re so predictable. – No. Not predictable.
我想自己一个人
I want to be by myself.
而不是和一个混♥蛋♥在一起
Not with some asshole!
这个混♥蛋♥对我一点也不在乎
Who doesn’t give a shit about me!
对我冷嘲热讽
And takes the piss!
日复一日
Day after day!
滚出去
Get out!
艾尔顿
Elton!
快出来 瞧瞧那个
Come out. Look at that!
他们来这里干什么
What are they doing here?
你跟我说雇私人飞机接他们来看演出
You told me to hire a jet and fly them over for the gig.
不 不 是下周 约翰
No. No, next week, John.
已经是下周了
It is next week.
我要过去给他们准备喝的
I’m gonna go and fix them a drink.
亲爱的 不如你去把自己收拾干净
Darling, why don’t you clean yourself up?
因为你身上臭死了
Because you fuckin’ stink.
希拉
Sheila!
好久不见
It’s been too long.
你们好 瞧瞧你们多可爱
Hello, look at this, you lovely lot.
我们来了
Here we are.
真不敢相信你看起来这么棒
I can’t believe how nicely you look.
我知道
I know.
你好吗 见到你真高兴
How you doing? Good to see ya.
艾尔顿
Elton.
-你好 妈 -艾尔顿 亲爱的
– Hello, Mum. – Elton, darling,
你记得我们的邻居
you remember the Andersons
-安德森一家吗 -是的 安德森一家
– from next door. – Ah, yes! The Andersons.
我们怎么能忘记安德森一家呢
How can we forget the Andersons?
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
你以前是个多腼腆的小男孩啊
And what a shy, little boy you were.
瞧瞧你现在
Look at you now.
艾尔顿 你一定要带他们转一圈
Elton, you must give them a tour.
-现在就开始吧 -好吧
– Yes, right now, come on. – Yup. OK.
听着 艾尔顿要带大家转一圈
Everyone, Elton is giving a tour!
妈 你踩到我的袍子了
Mum, you’re on my gown.
Dazz 迪斯科爵士
♪ 动起来吧 ♪
♪ Well, all right ♪
我们到了
Here we go.
来吧 过来 激动吗
Come here, come here. Excited?
♪ 爵士 迪斯科爵士 ♪
♪ Jazz dazz Disco jazz ♪
♪ 爵士 迪斯科爵士 ♪
♪ Jazz dazz Disco jazz ♪
♪ 爵士 迪斯科爵士 ♪
♪ Jazz dazz Disco jazz ♪
-泊车 -好
– Car. – Yeah.
♪ 爵士 迪斯科爵士 ♪
♪ Jazz dazz Disco jazz ♪
♪ 爵士 迪斯科爵士 ♪
♪ Jazz dazz Disco jazz ♪
-伯尼 你好吗 -你好吗 伙计
– Bernie, how’s it going? – Hey, man, how’s it going?
不知道他是谁
No idea who he is.
♪ 迪斯科爵士 ♪
♪ Disco jazz ♪
他在这儿
Here he is!
女士们 这位是艾尔顿
Ladies, Elton.
你自己一个人在楼上干什么
What are you doing on your own up here, huh?
你这个可悲的混♥蛋♥
You miserable bastard.
你要错过楼下所有的乐子了
You’re missing all the fun downstairs!
只要所有的乐子没有错过[想念]我
Well, as long as all the fun isn’t missing me,
根本没人在乎 对吧伯尼
then who gives a shit, eh, Bernie?
我们应该去喝一杯
We should get a drink.
-不 -不 应该要喝
– No. – No, we should, we should.
走吧 去喝一杯
Let’s go, let’s go get a drink.
-我不喝 -不 我们绝对应该去喝一杯
– I’m fine. – No, we absolutely should.
不 听我说 听我说
No, I’m telling, I’m telling…
走吧 去喝一杯
Yeah, go and get a little drink.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
我的下一个把戏
For my next trick…!
我他妈要自杀
I’m gonna fucking kill myself.
♪ 昨夜 她为我打包行囊 ♪
♪ She packed my bags last night, pre-flight ♪
Rocket Man 火箭人
♪ 发射时刻 早上九点 ♪
♪ Zero hour, 9 a.m. ♪
♪ 我将腾空而起 ♪
♪ And I’m gonna be high ♪
♪ 遨游天际 ♪
♪ As a kite by then ♪
♪ 地球让我日思夜想 ♪
♪ I miss the Earth so much ♪
♪ 挂念那里的时光 ♪
♪ I miss my life ♪
♪ 太空中孤独寂寞 ♪
♪ It’s lonely out in space ♪
♪ 永不停歇地飞行 ♪
♪ On such a timeless flight ♪
你这个任性的混♥蛋♥
You self-indulgent prick.
让开
Out of the way!
我的孩子 我的孩子