听着,我们的歌♥迷,我们忠实的铁托…
…our very lifeblood, if you will, expect to see certain things.
…我们的血液,你要知道,希望看到特定的东西。
We give them what they want.
我们给他们想要的。
We don’t deviate because one disappointed fan can turn into two…
我们不背离常轨,因为一个失望的乐迷会变成两个…
…to four, to eight, till the next thing you know…
…到四个,到八个,最后…
…we’re playing to a half-empty hall.
…我们会对着空了半边的场地演出。
And our lost sheep are off enjoying the rock stylings of, say, Ratt.
我们失去的乐迷都会去看Ratt(旋律重金属乐队,80年代中期最受欢迎的乐队之一)
So while l understand your impuIse to do your own thing…
所以我理解,你有做自己音乐的欲望…
…and l admire it in some small way…
…并且我很钦佩你的想法…
…if you want to stay with Steel Dragon…
…但如果你想待在钢铁龙…
…then you have to reconcile yourself to doing the Steel Dragon thing.
…你就需要调整自己配合钢铁龙的路子。
All right? And the Steel Dragon thing is that A.C. and l write the songs.
明白了吗?而钢铁龙的路子就是A.C和我写的歌♥。
And you sing the songs that we write.
而你呢,唱我们写的歌♥。
Am l clear?
听懂了吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
Good.
很好。
What’s he doing?
他干嘛呢?
What? Just sing it like it’s written.
什么? -按照写的那种感觉来唱。
l thought l was. You weren’t.
我就是那么唱的。 你不是。
All right. Sorry.
好吧。抱歉。
Great. Theo, from the top.
很好。 西欧,重头来。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Pretty good.
不错。
What is it when you do something to somebody and they hate it?
当你对别人做了一些事让他们反感,怎么办?
Then somebody does the same to you and you hate it.
然后有人对你做了一些事你也很反感。
l suppose some might call it poetic justice. l don’t know.
我觉得这可能叫做因果报应,可能吧。
All l know is l owe a guy named Rob a big fat apology. That’s for sure.
我欠一个叫罗伯的人♥大♥大的人情。我很确定。
We all owe someone an apology along the way. l mean, that’s life, man.
我们一路走来都亏欠过别人,我觉得这才是生活。
A long, long time ago…
很久以前…
…when l was at university…
…我还在上大学…
…l was married.
…我结婚了。
No. You were married?
不是吧。你结过婚?
It was before you boys and that rock ,n, roll music corrupted me, man.
那是你们和摇滚乐让我堕落之前的事了。
Yeah, l still think about it sometimes.
我现在还时常在想。
She was really a very sweet girl.
她真的是个非常可爱的女孩儿。
What happened? lf you don’t mind me asking.
发生了什么?如果你不介意我问的话。
No, no.
不介意。
One day we were sitting in the park.
有一天我们坐在公园里。
Having lunch, me and the wife.
正在吃午饭,就我和我妻子。
l needed to take a piss…
我想去撒尿…
…so l walked to the toilet. You know, in the bathroom.
…所以我走到厕所,就在卫生间里。
I’m standing there staring at the wall, as you do.
我面对墙壁站在那儿,就像别人一样。
And all of the sudden, something came over me.
忽然之间,有一种感觉袭来。
Like a fear that my whole life had already been laid out for me.
像是一种看到人生尽头的恐惧。
I’d finish my studies, get a job.
我完成学业,找份工作
I’d be working for somebody else…
为某个人工作…
…worrying about things that didn’t matter.
…为一些无关紧要的事情担心。
So l walked out of there.
所以我走出了那里。
Kept going. Didn’t come back.
一直走,没有回去。
You just left her there?
你就把她留在那儿了?
Yep.
是的。
Sitting in front of a half-eaten steak and kidney pie.
坐在那儿面对着吃了一半的肉排和馅饼。
Very harsh, man.
非常残酷,伙计。
She came to see a show a few years ago. She hadn’t changed at all.
她前几年来看了演出。她一点儿也没变。
She married my best friend. A doctor.
她嫁给了我最好的朋友。一个医生。
They have three gorgeous little kids.
他们有三个可爱的小宝贝。
Yeah, she’s very happy.
是啊,她很幸福。
Very happy.
非常幸福。
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
You know, I’m just a regular guy…
你们知道,我只是个普通人…
…who grew up with posters of these guys on my walls.
…看着这些人的海报长大
And now I’m one of them. That’s right.
现在我是他们的一员了!
I’m standing here, and I’m proof if you work hard and want it bad enough….
我站在这儿,证明如果你够努力而且渴望成功,那梦想就会成真。
Dreams come true!
梦想会成真!
That’s right. Dreams do come true so follow them.
是的,梦想会成真,所以去追求它吧。
Me?
我?
Awesome! What’s your name?
太棒了! 你叫什么?
Mike, but my friends call me Thor, God of Thunder!
麦克,不过我朋友叫我托尔,雷神托尔!
Know the rest of it? Know them all.
知道接下来的怎么唱吗? 所有的我都知道。
l know all your moves. l study you. l love you.
我知道你所有的动作。我模仿你。我崇拜你。
You want to rip the roof off this place?
你想把这里燥翻吗?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yep.
是啊。
Go ahead. Get out there. Get out there, bro. It’s all yours.
去吧,去台上,朋友,舞台是你的了。
Everything all right? Couldn’t be better.
一切都好吧? 不能再好了。
Taking a night off, are you?
想休息一晚是吗?
I’m goanna go take a piss.
我要去撒个尿。
I’ll see you again.
再见了。
Off you go.
去吧。
Chris ,,lzzy,, Cole of Steel Dragon shocked fans…
钢铁龙的克里斯•伊兹•科尔走下舞台的时候
… when he walked offstage.
…震惊了乐迷。
lzzy,s departure is more trouble for Steel Dragon…
伊兹的离开又给钢铁龙带来了更多的麻烦…
…as the band tries to maintain its status…
…乐队试着维持他们…
…as the industry’s top hard-rock act.
…工业时代摇滚乐的大牌作风。
As far as I’m concerned, it’s much ado about nothing.
在我看来,他这是无事生非。
There’s still four of us left. We’re not going anywhere.
再说还有我们四个呢,我们哪儿也不去。
l don’t give a fuck where he is…
我根本不关心他在哪儿…
…and l don’t care if l see that bastard again.
…我也不想再看见那个王八蛋。
He said to me:
他跟我说:
,,l need to take a piss.,,
“我要去撒个尿”
That’s it.
就这样。
,,Mats,,, he said, ,,l really need a piss.,,
“马茨。”他说“我真的要去撒个尿。”
One day l realized it wasn’t for me anymore.
有一天我意识到那些不再适合我了。
l was wearing the clothes and singing the songs.
我穿着那样的衣服唱着那些歌♥。
t just didn’t feel right.
就是感觉不对。
l just wanted to find myself. Find my own music.
我想要找到自己。找到我自己的音乐。
What’s up? Long time.
你好吗? 好久不见。
It has been. You cut your hair. So did you, asshole.
好久不见。你头发剪了。 你也是啊,混♥蛋♥。
I’m starting a new band.
我成立了新的乐队
l got ,,Whole and a Half,, on a shelf. It’s ready to go.
我写了一首叫《全和半》的歌♥。已经写好了。
I’m goanna go talk to Emily.
我要跟艾米丽说会儿话。
l missed you.
我好想你。
l know. Me too.
我知道,我也想你。
l wanted to tell you. l know.
我想告诉你。 –我知道。
l know.
我知道。
You look great.
你看起来真美。
So do you.
你也是。
Why didn’t you rejoin the band?
你怎么不重组乐队呢?
As the mouthpiece of Steel Dragon, l had this responsibility.
做为原钢铁龙的发声器,我想负责任的说
It’s me they’re looking at and want to learn from.
乐迷们盯着我,想从我这儿学点儿什么
The vacuous, empty world of sex and drugs and rock ,n, roll…
性、毒品和摇滚乐,这些空洞的东西
…is not the message l want to send out.
…不是我想传达的信息。
l wanted something more cerebral, eloquent and dignified.
我想要更理智、动人、高贵的东西。
We kick ass, man!
我们最牛逼,老兄!
Ever get your ass kicked by a guy with long hair and makeup?
没有被长头发,化着妆的人教训过吧?
Right here!
来这儿!
Chris ,,lzzy,, Cole shocked fans– Damn it!
克里斯•伊兹•科尔震惊了歌♥迷–该死的!
Cut!
停!
Okay, Backstage Pass. Okay, Crud Pollution.
不错,后台通行证。不错,脏东西。
Okay, Bobby Beers. l mean, Chris Queers.
不错,鲍比•比尔斯。我是说,克里斯•老妖婆。
After the nuclear holocaust…
自从核灾难以后…
…survivors will crawl out of the rubble, light a fire…
…幸存者爬出废墟,点燃火把…
…then one man, the singer of songs, will sing.
…然后有一个人,一个歌♥者,开始吟唱。
And that is the essence of rock ,n, roll.
那是摇滚的本质。
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
Chris….
克里斯…
As they continue– What are they continuing?
他们继续—他们继续干嘛?
As the band continues to struggle to continue its–
乐队在继续努力的继续着它的—
What?
什么?
Oh, my God.
噢天呐。
No more metal shit. It’s all about hip-hop.