In my case, it’s a rare metal. It’s called “afraidium.”
我是稀有金属制的 叫”锇”不稳定
It’s yellow. It tastes like chicken.
是黄色的 但有鸡的特性
I didn’t know I could do that.
我不知道还会下蛋
Rodney’s right.
洛尼说得对
I am tired of just complaining and never doing anything.
不能再只抱怨不动手
L… l…
我…
I wanna try.
我想试试看
No. Forget it. I’m sorry. No.
不 算我没说 对不起 不!
Yes! I want to try.
对!我要试试看
Then you’re first.
你先来
First for what?
先做什么?
They want us to upgrade? Then let’s upgrade.
他们要我们升级 我们就升级
Gasket, you’re a sick, twisted, evil robot.
家俱客 你这变♥态♥老巫婆
I try.
我费尽了心力
Oh, good.
很好!
Company.
都到齐了!
So you’re the little glob of tin who’s been making all the trouble.
原来是你这小东西在作怪
Who are these losers?
这些废物是什么东西?
We, sir… I’m a woman.
先生 我们… 我是女的
Ouch.
哇咧
We’ve come to rescue our friend, you evil bag of bolts.
我们来救朋友 坏婆婆
And you will be defeated by the very outmodes…
你所谓的破铜烂铁
…that you scorned and defaced.
会要你好看
Yeah, because there’s seven of us and only one of you.
我们七个打你一个
There’s seven of us and… Eight, nine…
我们7个对… 8、9…
Did you count that one? I think so.
她也算 算啊
Could you all stop moving around?! It’s so frustrating!
不要乱动 烦死了
I think I counted one of you twice!
有人重复算了
While you’re at it, count these.
喜欢算…就算个过瘾吧
As soon as we’re done with you, these hit the streets.
它们搞定你们后 就会上街大扫荡
This is the last day any outmode will ever see.
今天是破铜烂铁的末日
Did I miss the butt-whupping?
我错过好戏了?
No. Matter of fact, you’re a little bit early.
没有 来得还算有点早
Rodney! Rodney! Rodney!
洛尼!洛尼!洛尼!
Well, let’s get started. Testify, sister!
我们动手吧! 为上帝做见证 妹子
Charge! Charge!
冲啊 冲啊
Oh, no! He’s got a steel chair.
噢 不 他用铁链
But he’s back up into a neck-breaker.
巴弟落入斩首者手中
He’s up to the top rope.
他爬上最上层
Look at the hang time! That’s sure gonna leave a dent.
高高跃下 被砸到一定很惨
Say hello to my dimpled friend.
跟我的屁屁说哈啰
This is gonna get greasy!
我要大开杀戒了!
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? I sure am.
你想的跟我一样? 当然
See a need, fill a need!
需求为创意之母!
This isn’t what I was thinking at all.
跟我想的完全不一样
What are you doing? Get off me.
你在干嘛?
Let me go! Do as I say. Get off!
放开我!放开!我叫你放开!
Ma!
妈妈!
My upgrades!
我的升级套件
It’s all right, son. You can shine no matter what you…
没关系 你一样闪耀出众…
No! Just stop!
闭嘴啦
Come on, Rodney.
来吧 洛尼
Let’s open the gates of Bigweld Industries forever.
大焊工业的大门将永远大开
Wait a minute. There’s one thing I need to do first.
等等 我要先做一件事
Herb!
贺柏!
Herb! Honey, what are you doing here?
贺柏! 什么事?
It’s Rodney, honey. Rodney? Is he all right?
是洛尼 洛尼?他还好吧?
Come outside. Hurry.
到外面来 快点!
Copperbottom, where are you going?
你要去哪里?
What about the dishes?
盘子谁洗?
Hey, get back here!
回来!
You’ll never wash in this town again.
我会让你混不下去的
What is all this? The whole town is out here.
怎么回事?这么多人
Rodney? Dad!
洛尼? 爸!
There’s someone I want you to meet.
我帮你介绍一个人
Is that…? That’s Bigweld, Dad…
他是…? 大焊先生
…the greatest robot in the world.
世上最伟大的机器人
Besides you.
除了你之外
I understand you need a few parts. Well, I’m not one to complain.
我知道你需要一些零件 不是我爱抱怨 可是…
Well, then don’t. I’ve brought enough parts to make two of you.
别说了 这些零件够做两个你
Ladies and gentlebots…
各位绅士、〖女机器人…
…I came all this way…
我老远来到这里…
Would you cut that out? It’s very distracting.
别这样 很吵
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉…抱歉…
Where was I?
刚说到哪?
Mr. And Mrs. Copperbottom, I came all this way…
铜巴顿先生太太 我老远来
…to tell you in person that your son, Rodney…
亲口告诉你们 你们的儿子洛尼…
…the man who got me off my big titanium tochis…
帮助我脱离人生的低潮期…
…is now my right-hand bot and my eventual successor.
他将是我得力的助手和接♥班♥人
Way to go, Rodney!
好耶 洛尼!
Oh, Mom.
噢 妈!
Son.
儿子
Dad, I know you kind of felt bad when I was growing up…
爸 我知道小时候家里穷
…that you couldn’t give me a lot of stuff.
你很难过没什么东西给我
But you gave me the most important thing:
但你给了我最宝贵的东西
You believed in me.
信心
From the second you were born.
从你一出生 我就对你有信心
Well, Dad, now I want your dream to come true.
爸 换我来帮你实现梦想
Dad, you always wanted to be a musician.
你一直想当音乐家
Now be one, for everyone to hear.
机会来了 为大家演奏一曲
Good for you, Herb! You did good!
好耶 贺柏 你以前很厉害
Good job! Way to go.
好啊! 帅哦!
Now I’m sure I’ve got a heart, because it’s aching.
我确定我有心脏 因为心好痛喔
You’ll have to forgive me.
请大家多包涵
I’m a little rusty.
手脚有点生锈
Well, there goes our happy ending.
连个快乐结局也被搞砸了
No. It’s a fusion of jazz and funk.
这是放克加爵士乐
It’s called “junk.”
听起来像放屁
I love you, Herb!
我爱你 贺柏
Fender! Loretta, my darling.
粉兜 罗莉塔 亲爱的!
Sorry.
对不起
I was on the list! Don’t you know who I am? Wait!
来宾名单上有我啦 别这样 你不认识我吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!