What’s wrong, son?
怎么啦 孩子?
It’s not how we thought it was, Dad.
他跟以前不一样了 爸
It’s not… I can’t…
不再…这该怎么说…
I see.
我了解
I’m really sorry I let you down. No, no, no.
抱歉让你失望 不
You could never let me down, Rodney.
我永远不会对你失望
Listen, I know it isn’t easy, Rodney…
听我说 我知道不容易
…but a dream that you don’t fight for…
但放弃梦想…
…can haunt you for the rest of your life.
你会懊恼一辈子
Yeah, Dad.
我知道 爸
It’s up to you, son.
看你怎么决定了
Your father loves you very much. I know.
你♥爸♥爸很爱你 我知道
With our Friends and Family plan, you can talk to him 500 minutes a month.
我们有家族大优待 每月讲500分钟
Free nights and weekends.
深夜和周末免费
Yoo-hoo, Rodney!
呦呼 洛尼
Wait.
等一下!
Your suitcase. Thanks, Aunt Fanny, but I’m…
你的手提箱 谢谢你 范姨
The others wanted to come and see you off too.
其他人也想来送行
Well, why didn’t they?
那怎么没来?
Oh, they did.
喔 来了啦
Next time, let’s split a cab.
下次应该叫计程车
Who the heck is she?
这娘们是谁?
I used to have a figure like that.
我以前身材也跟她一样
Hurry, come on. One ticket to anywhere.
快点!随便给我一张车票!
Fender?
粉兜?
I have a sister.
我有个姐姐!
An ugly sister.
好丑的姐姐
Hey, guess what. It’s the sweepers.
猜是谁 是清道车!
They’re rounding up outmodes and taking them… What “them”? Us.
他们要一网打尽我们…
To Madame Gasket’s chop shop.
送进家俱客废料厂
And guess who’s really behind it all. Ratchet.
知道谁在背后搞鬼吗? 锐切
You don’t wanna guess? I ran all this way in heels.
快猜!我一路跳恰恰跑过来
Come on, take a stab. Ratchet.
快点猜猜看 锐切!
Ratchet! Listen to me. Listen to me.
锐切!听好了
We won’t last a week. Okay, okay. Settle down. I got a plan.
我们撑不过一个星期! 大家冷静 我有一个计划
Let’s all get on that train. Come on.
我们大家都上车落跑! 走吧
Hey, wait a minute. You’re all giving up?
等一下 你们都想放弃?
You started it. Well, I’m ending it.
你先带头的 我错了
My mistake was hoping that Bigweld would fight our battles.
不应该期待大焊帮忙
Well, he won’t. It’s up to us.
他不帮 我们自己来
If we don’t do something about Ratchet, no one will.
除了我们 能期待谁对抗锐切
Come on, let’s fight back.
来啊 让我们迎战
Fighting never solved anything.
打架不能解决问题
Quitting isn’t so productive either. I gotta tell you.
认输也一样于事无补
It’s the big boy.
老大出现了!
Oh, be still, my pump.
我心头的帮浦在乱撞
Kid, if you’re gonna fight, I’m going in with you.
要反抗 我陪你们去!
You… You are?
你愿意?
Hey, who’s the dame with the sweet keister?
那大底盘的妞是谁?
But why? I don’t know.
为什么? 不知道耶
I’m a big guy, and I like women with large…
我很胖 我喜欢女人也…
No, no, no. Why are you gonna help us?
不 我是问为什么愿意帮忙?
Because I wanna grow up to be like you.
因为我想长大后跟你一样
Then let’s do it.
我们开始吧
Come on, gang. Let’s give that Ratchet an old-school fix-it!
兄弟们!我们去好好修理锐切
Oh, what a man.
好帅哦!
Someone get a crane.
找辆起重机来
Mother, I’m an adult, okay?
妈妈 我长大了 知道吗?
So stop telling me how to kill Bigweld. I’m doing it today…
用不着你教我怎么除掉大焊
…how I want, where I want and with whatever I want.
我今天就动手 用我自己的方法
Okay, boardroom, 10 minutes. I want you both there.
会议室 10分钟 两个都去
Mr. Bigweld, should we come too?
大焊先生 我们也要去吗?
No, no. You stay here…
不 留下来
…and watch Daddy’s limo. – Yes, sir.
看着我的车 是的 长官
I’m going inside to kick some booty.
我要大显身手了
Hey, you know, your boyfriend here is a genius.
你男朋友是个天才
What? Oh, he’s not my… He is?
什么? 他不是我…他是吗?
I am?
我是吗?
Thanks for still believing in me.
谢谢你对我的信心
It’s good to be home. Toodley-oodley!
回家的感觉真好 后会有期
I use the Brazilian wax. It makes me feel like every day’s a fiesta.
用巴西脱毛蜡 你会通体舒畅
Tell Mr. Ratchet his 10:00 is here.
告诉锐切 10点约的人到了
I’m all over it. Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Mr. Bigweld, sir.
大焊先生!
Mr. Bigweld, sir.
大焊先生!
Oh, Mr. Bigweld.
大焊先生!
No, no. Tell him I’m not here.
说我不在!
Tell him anything, just don’t let him in. Ratchet!
千万别让他进来 锐切!
I’ll cut to the point. What happened?
我直接谈重点 怎么了?
Run out of dominoes? I’ll send you more.
骨牌不够吗?我马上送去
You’re fired! Fired? On what grounds?
你被开除了! 为什么?
This company’s never been more profitable.
公♥司♥利润正在高峰
Profit, schmofit. Now, get out.
利润个屁!滚!
No, wait, please listen to me. You can’t do this to me.
等等!听我说 你不能这么做
This job is my life. It means everything to me.
这工作是我的生命、我的一切
You don’t know what I’ve done to get here.
我拼了老命才有今天
The lies I’ve told. The lives I’ve ruined. This isn’t helping me.
我说了多少谎 害死多少人! 这么说好像没帮助耶
Get me security. Wait, please.
叫警卫进来! 等等
Can’t I just make one more heartfelt plea?
我还有一个柔性诉求
Okay, what did you wanna say?
你想说什么?
That.
这个!
Oh, my gosh. I’m as crazy as my mother.
天啊!我跟我妈一样坏
Take that fish to the chop shop and put my name on his parking space.
送去废料厂 他的车位我接收
Let go of him.
放开他!
Sure. Listen, kid, it’s over. You lost.
小鬼 结束了 你们输了
Bigweld is gonna be melted down into next season’s upgrades…
大焊熔解后制成下季的升级品
…along with you, your moronic coffeepot and Cappy.
你、白♥痴♥咖啡壶还有凯比…
Such a waste.
真是红颜薄命
Mr. Bigweld, are you okay?
大焊先生 你还好吗?
I’m the prettiest girl at the Harvest Moon Ball.
我是ue154年祭最美的公主
I’ll take that as a “no.”
我看问题大了
Out of the way!
让路!
Rodney.
洛尼!
Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!
兜风!兜风!
You guys are so embarrassing.
真是土包子
Oh, that’s Rodney. He’s in some kind of trouble.
是洛尼!他有麻烦了!
I’ve gotta repair him.
我正在帮他修理!
Okay, I got your back.
我帮你断后
Come on, we’ve gotta help Rodney.
快来帮忙洛尼!
No, Piper, you stay here. No way.
不 啪婆 你留这里 不要!
Let’s be honest. We’re headed for a huge butt-whupping.
这是一场大火并
Whatever happens to us, make something of yourself.
万一有三长两短 你要坚强
You’re the only thing I’ve got to leave behind. Goodbye!
我只有你这个亲人
He’s right, Piper.
他说的对 啪婆
They’re headed for a huge butt-whupping.
太危险了
Okay, got it!
修好了!
Rodney, what’s going on? Where are we?
洛尼!这是怎么回事? 我们在哪儿啊?
It’s okay. You’re all right.
你恢复正常了
Okay, boys, we got them right where they want us.
机会来了
Boost me up.
把我ue557起来
Watch your hands down there.
手不要乱摸
Rodney! We’re here to save you!
洛尼 我们来救你了!
How do you think it’s going so far?
表现还不错吧?
The plug.
插头!
Hold on, guys! I gotta get to the other side.
稳住 我去另一边
We’re out of here!
我们快逃!
The chop shop.
废料厂!
That’s it. Game over. The game is not over.
完了 毁了 还没完呢
This is our moment to shine.
我们发威的时候到了
This is where you show what you’re really made of.
让他们知道何谓真金不怕火

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!