One’s for showing, one’s for blowing.
一个好看 一个负责流鼻涕
Sorry. Hey, could you look at my arm?
对不起 可以看看我的手吗?
Nice grip. Like iron.
手劲很强 我的是铁腕!
I can’t get rid of this spare tire. I am losing my mind.
备胎拿不下来 我的脑袋瓜关不住
Back off, back off.
闪!
He’s got his own dreams that won’t come true.
他也有自己的梦想要追求
See a need, fill a need.
需求为创意之母
Wait.
等一下!
Who wants to get fixed?
有谁想被修理?
Thanks, Rodney. You’re number one.
谢啦 洛尼 你真厉害
Rodney! Rodney! Rodney!
洛尼!洛尼!洛尼!
Oh, yeah.
好舒服
I have never felt so relaxed.
我从来不曾这么放松过
Say, do you mind giving me a little scratch between the shoulder blades?
肩胛骨中间帮我抓一抓好吗?
There you… Easy, tiger.
啊 就是那里… 轻一点
Hey! Take it easy.
喔 轻一点
Hey, what are you trying to do, kill me?
你要杀人啊…
Relax. It’s me, your mommy.
别紧张 是妈咪
How did you get in here? I came up the air shaft.
你怎么进来的? 天井
I know you don’t like anybody here to see me.
我知道我不能被人看到
Well, what do you want? Someone’s fixing them.
什么事? 有人在修理他们
What? Someone is repairing outmodes…
什么? 有人在修那些破铜烂铁
…and they are laughing at you. – Who?
还笑你 谁?
And are you sure they’re not laughing with me?
你确定他们不是对我微笑吗?
Yes.
确定
So what if one crazy fanatic repairs a few outmodes? Who cares?
有人爱修修补补 无伤大雅
Think. Use those brains I stole for you. Today, it’s one.
用我偷给你的脑袋想一想
What about tomorrow, when everybody gets the idea this is okay?
大家有样学样那还得了?
“We can fix ourselves. We don’t need upgrades.
DIY 免升级
We want Bigweld.”
大焊回来
Then what happens to you?
到时你怎么办?
Okay, okay. Take it easy.

We’ve got to find out who this is and stop him.
我去查 然后阻止他
Not stop him, crush him, destroy him.
不是阻止他 毁掉他!
And by the way, I brought you a little something for your desk.
顺便带个礼物来给你
Is there anyone else waiting? Let me look.
还有人排队吗? 我看看
A few. “A few”?
还有几个 几个?!
What did you expect, Rodney? Bigweld was gone.
你以为呢? 大焊先生失踪了
Sweepers were on the loose, but then came Copperbottom.
清道车横行 突然来了个铜巴顿
I’m getting all static-y just thinking about it.
想起来就令人兴奋
I’m not Bigweld. These robots need parts.
我不是大焊 机器人需要零件
Mail call. Mail call.
送信!送信!
Copperbottom, this one’s from your mom.
铜巴顿 你妈寄来的
Oh, is there anything for me?
有我的信吗?
Oh, I got something for you.
有!
That’s from my sister.
我妹妹送给你的
I recognize the handwriting.
这手劲我很熟
Is anything wrong?
怎么啦?
I’ll say. His father’s got one foot in the junkyard…
他老爸病得不轻
…and if they can’t find new parts for him, he’s only got a few miles left.
没新零件 他撑不了多久了
Rodney, are you really worried about your dad?
你真的担心你老爸?
Do you wanna go home?
你想回家吗?
Well, if I go home, I still can’t help him.
回家也帮不了他
We’re out of parts. We’ve gotta get to Bigweld.
没零件! 我们得去找大焊先生
He’s the only one that can fix this.
他才有办法
He’s trying to tell us something. What is it, boy? What’s wrong?
他说什么?什么事?
Bigweld is going…
大焊先生…会去…
…dancing.
跳舞!
Of course, the Bigweld Ball.
对啊!大焊舞会!
You can’t have the Bigweld Ball without Bigweld.
大焊先生每次必定出席
Well, that’s it, then. I’m going to the Bigweld Ball.
好 我要去大焊舞会
What? That’s the fanciest party of the year.
那是年度盛会
You’ll never get past the gate.
你进不去的
Can I help you? I think maybe you can.
可以为你效劳吗? 或许可以
This is Count Roderick von Brokenzipper.
这位是雇仗拉练伯爵
Formerly Count Velcro.
世称”魔鬼詹”伯爵
Where are the trumpets?
号♥手呢?
We were promised trumpets to announce the count’s arrival.
伯爵抵达应该吹号♥致敬
Sorry, Your Grace. Beat me until you’re happy.
对不起 阁下 处罚我吧
He’s happy. And I’m not feeling too bad myself.
他开心 我就放心了
Let me… You’re not on the list. We’re what?
呃…名单上没你们! 什么?
Once again.
请再处罚我一次
Thank you. Fine, we will go.
谢谢 算了!我们走
You’ll explain to your superiors…
记得向你主管解释我们…
…why we were not able to attend your little luau, barn dance, whatever it is.
为什么没参加这破草寮舞会
But we’re leaving in a huff.
我们要…败兴而归了!
No, no. No. Please, go right in.
不 不! 请进!
In fact, would the count like to hit me?
伯爵不开心可以打我
The count hit you? The arrogance of some people.
打你?你算老几?
I will hit you on his behalf.
我可以代替伯爵打你
Thank you, Your Grace.
多谢阁下
Okay, let’s split up.
好 我们分头进行
If you see Bigweld, come and find me.
发现大焊就来找我
If anything goes wrong, we’ll signal each other.
遇到麻烦就发出信♥号♥♥互相通知
What kind of signal do you want? You want something kind of subtle, like:
什么信♥号♥♥ 像这种暗号♥…
Or:
还是…
Oh, how about this:
这样?
Ricola!
利…口…乐!
Subtle. Let’s get to work.
这暗号♥不错 干活去
A screwdriver, please. Shaken, not stirred.
来个螺丝起子 轻轻摇 不要搅拌
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I’ll have what he’s having.
我要一杯跟他一样的
You know, Cappy, it’s nice that you can see me like this, away from work.
非上班时间在一起感觉特别好
See my more casual, fun-Ioving side.
你可以见识我轻松幽默的一面
Now, where were we?
我们说到哪了?
Well, there are never any interesting men at these parties.
这种场合的男人都很无趣
Hello, ladies. Fender von Fender at your service.
小姐们 在下粉兜冯粉兜
Hi, I’m Loretta…
嗨 我叫罗莉塔…
…Geargrinder.
研磨姬
Anyone dressed as badly as you are must be an eccentric billionaire.
穿着这么怪的人 一定是个古怪亿万富翁
Ladies and gentlebots, now coming to the stage…
各位绅士〖女机 即将上台的是…
…the top bot, the big bolt…
机器人老大、大家长…
…who’s your daddy? Mr. Phineas T. Ratchet.
锐切先生!
Thank you. We now come to the point of the evening…
谢谢 那时刻到了
…where I have the tremendous honor of introducing…
让我怀着无比的敬意…
Excuse me. Sorry. …our beloved founder, Mr. Bigweld…
对不起 借过 介绍本企业创办人♥大♥焊先生…
…who, unfortunately, is unable to attend.
可惜的是 他今晚无法出席
What? He sends his apologies…
什么? 他送来一盒饼干
…his love and a small box of assorted cookies.
表达他的歉意
Not coming? And what are you doing here?
不来? 你是怎么进来的?
What have you done with Bigweld?
你把大焊先生怎么了?
How come we don’t see him anymore, huh?
为什么都不见他的踪影?
Okay. Security, we have a party-crasher.
好的 保全 有捣蛋份子
Yeah, that’s right, and I had to put all this junk on in order to get in here…
我全身披挂破铜烂铁混进来…
…so that I could tell Bigweld that you are outmoding millions of bots.
要告诉他 你害百万人变成废铁
And I know because I spend all day fixing them.
我还得每天帮他们修理
You.
你!
Oh, my darling, that is the cry of the deep-doo-doo bird.
亲爱的!我的同伴在呼唤我
I must fly.
我得走了
Take him for a drive…
把他带去熔掉
…and bring me back his exact weight in paper clips.
做成回纹针
No! No?
不! 不?
I’ll escort him out.
我带他出去
You don’t wanna look bad in front of your people, do you?
众目瞪瞪 场面不能太难看
Good point. When I get back…
思虑周密 我回来时…
…I’ll show you my casual, fun-Ioving side.
我们再好好轻松一下
Oh, you.
噢 你喔
Get moving. What? What are you doing?
走! 你在做什么?
Saving your life.
救你一命
Come on. Let him go.
快跑! 放开他!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!