Rodney, did you know that when I was your age, I wanted to be a musician?
洛尼 我像你这么大时想当音乐家
I played pretty well too…
我乐器玩得还不错
…but my dad was worried I wouldn’t be able to make a living.
但我爸担心我饿胜子
So I got refitted to be a dishwasher. Now, I’m not complaining.
所以将我改造成洗碗机 我不是抱怨
But I’ve always said to myself…
但我常说…
…if I could do it over again, I would follow my dream.
若能重来 我会追寻我的梦想
You’ve got greatness in you, Rodney.
你有颗伟大的心
Never doubt it.
不要怀疑
You go to Robot City.
到机器大城去
You go meet Bigweld, and you show him your big ideas.
见大焊先生 告诉他你的点子
And, Rodney…
洛尼…
…never, never give up.
永远不要放弃
All aboard.
旅客请上车!
Mom.
妈…
I won’t let you down, Dad.
我不会让你失望的 爸
I’ll make you proud.
你会以我而傲的
I know you will.
我知道
Excuse me, I wonder if…
抱歉 能不能…
Gave at the office. I wonder if you…
在公♥司♥捐过了 能不能…
Could you direct me to Bigweld Indust…?
请问大焊工业怎么走…
What? Perfect. That will be 50 bucks.
搞什么? 帅呆了!50元
Fifty bucks? For what?
50元?为什么?
A beautiful picture of your first moment in Robot City.
我捕捉了你抵达机器大城的一刻
There. Your second moment. That’s another $50.
又捕捉了第二时刻 再加50
Are you keeping track?
记得欠我多少钱吧?
Come on, work with me, work with me. More pout, less pose.
很好!多摆几个姿势
Great. Inside of you is a fashion model waiting to throw up.
释放内心超级名模的天份
Give me those eyes. Big eyes, big eyes. Give me big anime eyes.
眼睛大一点 再大一点 眼睛最好像日本卡♥通♥那么大
Yeah! Loving it, loving it, loving it! I don’t want any pictures.
好!棒极了! 我不想拍照!
You don’t? No.
不想? 不想
That’s all right. There’s no film. Would you like a map to the stars’ homes?
反正没底片 想买♥♥明星住家地图吗?
Where did he go?
他到哪去了?
Buddy, wanna buy a watch? Don’t buy us, we’re fakes.
老弟!买♥♥手表吗? 别买♥♥ 我们是仿冒品
Next.
下一个
Excuse me, how do I get to Bigweld Industries?
请问大焊工业怎么走?
Oh, great…
噢 很好 呃…
Never mind.
算了
Hi, excuse me. How do I get to Bigweld Industries?
抱歉 大焊工业怎么走?
What?
什么?
Yeah, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Cross-town express to Foundry District…
往铸造区特快车 沿途停靠…
…with stops at Bigweld Industries and Battery Park only.
大焊工业与电池公园
Please tighten all spools, nuts, bolts and detachable appendages.
请上紧你的螺丝与零配件
Riders with high oil pressure are advised to take the local.
油压过高旅客请改搭慢速车辆
Thank you, and have a nice day.
谢谢 祝你旅途愉快
No, no.
不 不
Say, are you following me? No.
干嘛?你跟踪我啊? 没有啊
First time on the crosstown express? Well, actually, l…
第一次搭跨区特快车? 事实上…
Oh, boy.
噢 我的妈呀!
Good luck in the big city. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
在城里能成功 你就能吃香喝辣
And if you can’t make it here, welcome to the club.
混不出名堂…就欢迎你加入我们
Oh, no. What? What is it?
噢 天啊 怎么啦?
We’re going off the track. We’re gonna crash!
我们会出轨!
What? I don’t wanna die.
什么? 我不想死!
I was just kidding. Just put your head between your legs.
开玩笑的 把头夹在膝盖中间
Yeah!
好耶!
There goes my stop.
我坐过站了
I tell you, the things that fall off me… It’s embarrassing.
零件掉出来了 真不好意思
Sorry.
抱歉
You know, it used to be a lot worse. They had this giant hammer…
以前更可怕 他们用大榔头…
Oh, they brought it back.
天啊 大榔头还在
Stick with me. I know this town like the back of my hand.
跟着我 我对这里瞭如指掌
Hey, that’s new.
这里怎么不一样 哇
Excuse me. Can I help you?
呦呼!抱歉! 有什么事吗?
Sorry, l…
抱歉 我…
Hey, you’re Tim from the TV show. That’s me.
嘿 你是电视上那个提姆! 没错
Well, hey, Tim.
嘿 提姆
Who closed the gate? It’s never supposed to be…
谁把大门关上了?大门不应该…
Yeah, okay, what do you want?
好啦 你想干嘛?
I’d like to see Mr. Bigweld.
我想见大焊先生
I’m an inventor.
我是发明家
Oh, why didn’t you say so?
怎么不早说?
Stand back.
退后一点
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
搞什么?!
I got you. You see, because you were all excited and then, boom!
你被骗了! 你以为开了…然后轰!
All right, I had my laugh. Go on in.
好啦 玩够了 请进
Now, that’s funny.
笑死我了
The second time.
连上两次当
You really think I’m gonna let you in. But I’m not.
你真以为我会让你进去 别想
Sorry, kid, nobody gets in. Company rules.
任何人不得入内 公♥司♥规定
Company ru…? Well, then how do they hire new inventors?
公♥司♥规定? 那他们怎么聘雇新发明家?
They don’t. Those days are over.
不聘雇了!时代不同啰
My advice: Come back two years ago. Then the job is yours.
早两年来 你会找到工作
So remember, whether a bot is made of new parts, old parts or spare parts…
记住 不管机器人的零件是 新、旧、还是备用品…
…you can shine no matter what you’re made of.
一样都能闪耀出众…
My goodness, what a remarkable legacy.
我的天 老掉牙了
Concern for the common robot.
关心机器人福利
You don’t come across old-fashioned values like that anymore, friends.
这年头谁还流行这套
And for good reason.
理由很简单
There’s no money in it!
没钱赚!
Hello? Memo to Bigweld: We’re not a charity.
大焊 我们不做慈善事业!
That’s why old fat face no longer sits in the big chair.
所以大饼脸过时了、淘汰了
He’s a relic.
他是老古董了
So I don’t wanna hear another, “Where’s Bigweld?”
我不想再听到”大焊先生呢?”
We’ll see him next month at the Bigweld Ball. He always goes to that.
下个月他会出席大焊舞会
Now, let’s get down to the business of sucking every loose penny…
好了 让我们继续努力…
…out of Mr. And Mrs. Average-Knucklehead.
赚这些阿呆机器人的钱
What’s our big-ticket item?
我们的金鸡母是什么?
Upgrades, people. Upgrades.
升级 各位 升级
That’s how we make the dough.
钱才能大把赚进来
Now, if we’re telling robots that no matter what they’re made of, they’re “fine”…
如果我们跟大众说 零件新旧都”不要紧”
…how can we expect them to feel crummy enough about themselves…
那他们怎么会对自己不满…
…to buy our upgrades and make themselves look better?
怎么肯买♥♥我们的升级套件呢?
Therefore, I’ve come up with a new slogan.
所以 我想出一句企业口号♥
“Why be you when you can be new?”
“不满自己 追求升级”
I gotta tell you, I think it’s brilliant…
我觉得不错 我想问问…
…but, honestly, I’d like to hear what you employees think about this.
各位员工觉得如何?
Hear, hear. Out of the ballpark, Ratchet.
好耶 好耶! 天纵英明 锐切!
Just don’t look down.
不要往下看
Hey.
嘿
Get off.
走开!
Go on, get off.
嘘!走!走开!
Get off of…
噢!不要! 别烦!
Cappy, you haven’t said a word.
凯比 你一句话都没说
It gave me chills. Thank you, thank you.
我听了直起鸡皮疙瘩 谢谢
But… But?
可是… “可是”?
I’m just wondering, why would robots buy new upgrades…
我在想…零件… 比较便、
…if parts are so much cheaper?
干嘛买♥♥升级套件?
Oh, right. Well, that’s easy.
没错 理由很简单
Because as of today, we are no longer making spare parts.
因为今天起 我们不再生产零件!
Do you know what I call robots who can’t afford upgrades? Scrap metal.
升级不起的机器人 我称之为废铁!
You see them on the streets, misshapen and rust-covered.
残缺不全 走在街上有碍观瞻
They turn your insides out. You wanna run home and scrub yourself.
真是有够恶心 恨不得赶快回家做油压
Now, Cappy, I want your department to push our new slogan.
凯比 由你的部门打响这句口号♥
In fact, I’m moving you into the office right next to mine.
我要把你调到我办公室隔壁
We’ll be working very, very closely together on this one.
我们将会密切合作
Won’t that be fun? Oodles.
好玩吧? “好”极了
Oh, so sorry, l… What the…?
对不起 搞什么?
Sir, I am a young inventor, and it has been my dream to come to Robot City…
先生 我是个年轻发明家… 我一直梦想到机器大城来…