You saved me.
嗯 我想如果黑德耐特想要你死
Well, I figure if the Haydonites want you dead,
那就是一个挺不错的让你活下去的理由
that’s a good reason to keep you alive.
舰长 黑德耐特出♥卖♥♥♥了我 就像他们出♥卖♥♥♥了你们那样
The Haydonites have betrayed me as much as they have betrayed you, Captain.
那我猜你需要像其他人那样撤离到大天使号♥了
Then I guess you’ll need to escape on the Ark Angel like everyone else.
我很确定尼克尔斯博士在引擎室需要你的帮助
I’m sure Dr. Nichols could use your help in the engine room.
好了各位
All right everyone.
我们也许飞得不一样 可我们是一个中队的
We might be flying different mecha now but we’re still the same squadron.
好了 骷髅中队 跟我上
Okay, Skull Squadron. Follow my lead.
敌机来袭
Incoming enemy fighters.
好 让我们来看看他们不能作弊了的时候飞得怎么样
OK, let’s see how well they fight when they can’t cheat.
可视瞄准系统激活
Visual targeting systems activated.
别担心 我来搞定 怎么样
Relax, I got it. Okay?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
为了亚历克斯
This is for Alex!
你确定我们没走过了
Are you sure we didn’t pass it?
是的 应该还要往前一点
Yes. It should be just ahead.
靠 那些就是中子S导弹
Damn! Those are the Neutron-S missiles?
是的 错过他们有点难度 不是吗
Yep. They’re a little hard to miss, aren’t they?
现在我们明白为什么 我们不能把它们射向他们了
Now I understand why we can’t just launch these right at ’em.
是的 他们当然能够看到
Yeah, they certainly would see these coming.
这些高科技玩意就不能进电梯吗
All this technology, and they can’t put in an elevator?
放松点舰长
Easy there, Captain.
我开始想知道你为什么要我一起来了
I was beginning to wonder why you needed me to come along.
嘿 注意你的腿
Now, watch your leg.
如果我们活着回去了 我老婆会杀了我的
If we make it out of this alive, my wife’s going to kill me.
看前边 长官
Looking forward to it, sir.
请验证授权
Please confirm authorization.
文森特·S·格兰特舰长 编号♥R-X-F-030185
Captain Vincent S. Grant, serial number R-X-F-030185.
已验证身份
Identity confirmed.

Hmm…
中子S导弹已启动并激活
Neutron-S missile armed and activated.
让我们离开这鬼地方
Let’s get the hell out of here.
中子S弹头将在10分钟后爆♥炸♥
Detonation of Neutron-S warhead in ten minutes.
中子S弹头将在9分钟后爆♥炸♥
Detonation of Neutron-S warhead in nine minutes.
动力输出已经足够驱动超太空折叠跳跃了
The power output is now sufficient for operation of a hyperspace fold system.
疏散完毕 长官
Evacuation complete, sir.
路易 状态报告
Louie, status report.
反应堆运转中
The reflex furnace is online.
我只希望这船的其他部件能进太空
I just hope the rest of this ship is space-worthy.
我们很快就能知道了
We will find out soon enough.
现在离开自♥由♥号♥空间站
Now departing Space Station Liberty.
看上去一艘殖民飞船正要逃离
A colony vessel appears to be attempting an escape.
我们不能放他们走
We cannot allow them to get away.
切断它的退路 消灭它
Cut off its escape route and eliminate it.
长官 敌方舰队正在逼近
Sir, the enemy fleet is closing in.
保持距离 我不想让他们任何一个跑了
Stay close. I don’t want to leave anyone behind.
指挥官 我需要你再拖延敌人一点时间
Commander, I need you to hold off the enemy just a little longer…
以便我们能脱离空间站的重力场 以启动折叠系统
so we can clear the station’s gravity field and engage the fold system.
明白
Understood.
骷髅中队 让我们来为这东西开条路
Skull Squadron, let’s clear a trail for these things.
中子S弹头将在60秒后爆♥炸♥
Detonation of Neutron-S warheads in 60 seconds.
我们已经脱离空间站的重力场 折叠跳跃待命
We’ve cleared the space station’s gravitational field. Standing by to fold.
骷髅中队请马上回到跳跃范围
Have Skull Squadron return to fold perimeter immediately.
迈亚 他们实在太多了
Maia, there are too many of them.
保持冷静 马库斯 我
Keep cool, Marcus. I…
我的飞行姿态稳定器完了
My stabilizers are out!
坚持住 我来救你
Hang on, I got ya!
骷髅领队 弹射
Skull Leader, ejecting!
我接到你了
I got ya.
我中弹了 马库斯你的推进器完了
– I’m hit. – Marcus, your thrusters are out.
别担心指挥官 我知道我在做什么
Don’t worry commander, I know what I’m doing.
希望如此
I hope.
马库斯 不
Marcus, no!
没事的 不和我打别想干掉我
It’s okay. They won’t get me without a fight!

Aaahhhh!
中子S弹头将在15秒后爆♥炸♥
Detonation of Neutron-S warhead in 15 seconds.
带我们离开这
Get us out of here.
是 长官 开始太空折叠驱动
Aye, sir, activating space fold drive.
阿丽尔 如果没能成功折叠 我只是希望你知道
If this fold doesn’t work Ariel, I just wanted you to know that…
我保证 我会回来的
I promise, I’ll be back.
我爱你
I love you.

Aaahhhh!
4秒种后爆♥炸♥ 3 2 1
Detonation in 4… 3… 2… 1…
中子武器爆♥炸♥了
We have a Neutron weapon detonation.
预估不足 立即启动太空折叠
This was not foreseen. Quickly, initiate space fold and…
好美
It’s beautiful.
我在哪
Where am I?
等等 那是 玛琳
Wait! Is that… Marlene?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
是你 我真不敢相信
It is, I can’t believe it!
姐姐 我好想你啊
Big sister, I’ve missed you so much!
我知道 你很勇敢
I know, and you have been brave.
可这还不到你的时候 马库斯
But it’s not your time yet, Marcus.
求你了 别丢下我 你是我的一切
Please, don’t leave me again. You’re all I’ve got.
我会永远和你在一起的马库斯
I’ll always be with you, Marcus.
不 等等 玛琳
No, wait! Marlene!
玛琳
Marlene!
不 我是阿丽尔 皇后之女 因维人的公主
No, I am Ariel, daughter of the Regess, Princess of the Invid.

You?
你救了我
You saved my life.
为什么
Why?
你知道我憎恨因维人
You know I hate the Invid.
仇恨只能衍生出更多仇恨 这并不是我们所期望的
Hatred can only breed more hatred. It is not what we seek…
不管是谁
any of us.
大天使号♥已进入地球轨道
Ark Angel now entering Earth orbit.
基于珍妮丝所提供的信息
Based on the information we now have from Janice,
SDF-3也许最终并没有被摧毁
the SDF-3 may not have been destroyed after all.
赢得这场战争我们最大的希望就是
Our best hope of winning this war…
在黑德耐特毁掉史前文明矩阵之前救回了它
is to recover the Protoculture matrix before the Haydonites do.
如果幸运的话 亨特司令将会等在那里
And with a little luck, Admiral Hunter will be there waiting.
同意 我相信大天使号♥现在能做到
Agreed. I am confident the Ark Angel is in capable hands.
新任务好运 格兰特舰长
Good luck on your new mission, Captain Grant.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
马库斯 我想谢谢你在外边救了我
Marcus, I just wanted to say thank you for rescuing me out there.
我们扯平了
We’re even now.
我很遗憾亚历克斯
I’m sorry about Alex.
我知道他是个好朋友
I know he was a good friend.
是的 他是
Yes, he was.
似乎我所亲近的每一个人都被战争带走了
It seems like everyone I’m close to gets taken by war.
我的姐姐
My sister…
我最好的朋友
My best friend…
是啊 我知道你的感觉
Yeah, I know how you feel.
我大部分家人都在SDF-3上
Most of my family was aboard the SDF-3.
我甚至不知道他们是否还活着
I don’t even know if they’re still alive.
他欠你一条命
He owes you his life.
是啊 也许现在这将会让他的生命对别人更有价值
True. Perhaps now it will make him value the lives of others.
我很高兴你愿意加入大天使号♥ 阿丽尔
I’m glad you’ll be joining the crew of the Ark Angel, Ariel.
那么 你不希望我继续在地球上等你了
So, you don’t want me to wait for you on Earth anymore.

No…
你还好吗 珍妮丝
Are you okay Janice?
我很困惑
I am confused.
嗯 事实上 那让你显得很有人性
Well, actually, that’s very human of you.
那就是我为什么困惑
That’s what’s confusing me.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
我们会搞定的
We’ll work it out.
不知为何 我知道 我们会赢的
Somehow, I know… We will win.
我们会赢的
We will win…
Life is only what we choose to make it.
Let us take it.
Let us be free…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!