Alex, something’s wrong with your Synchro Cannon.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
好吧 骷髅中队 立刻弹射抛弃同步加农炮模块
All right, Skull Squadron, jettison Synchro Cannon modules immediately.
我重复 立刻弹射抛弃同步加农炮模块
Repeat, jettison Synchro Cannon modules immediately.
我的没有响应
Mine isn’t responding.
亚历克斯 你干什么呢
Alex, what’re you doing?
那些敌机来的太快了
Those enemy fighters are coming in too fast.
你无法活着回到自♥由♥号♥空间站的
You’ll never make it back to Space Station Liberty alive.
亚历克斯 别这样
Alex, don’t do this.
别担心 我会全搞定的
Don’t worry. I’ve got it all taken care of buddy.
记得带紫瑞巴给我
Be sure to have a Zarayba on me.
亚历克斯 弹射 这是命令
Alex, eject. That’s an order!
抱歉 我的小姐 我听不到你
Sorry, my lady. Can’t hear you.
不 去你的亚历克斯
No! Damn you Alex!

No!
骷髅领队 外边怎么了
Skull Leader, what’s going on out there?
我们失去了罗梅罗中尉 长官
We’ve lost Lieutenant Romero, sir.
敌人的能量波似乎能够对我们的同步加农炮产生影响
The enemy’s energy wave appears to have the same effect on our Synchro Cannons.
路易 关闭同
Louie, deactivate the…
已经在做了 长官 同步加农炮离线
Already on it, sir. Synchro Cannon off line.
迈亚 去自♥由♥号♥的维修舱抛弃暗影战机
Maia, head for Liberty’s mecha hangar, and ditch those Shadow Fighters.
天晓得他们还有什么毛病
God knows what else is wrong with them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
该死
Dammit!
我们彻底被骗了
We’ve been completely double-crossed!
所有黑德耐特给我们的东西都被置入了某种木马
Everything the Haydonite’s have given us have some sort of Trojan Horse built into it.
阿丽尔说的对
Ariel was right.
他们不仅仅想要除掉因维人 他们还想要除掉我们
They don’t just want to get rid of the Invid. They want to get rid of us as well.
逮捕她
Arrest her!
舰长 你干什么呢
Captain, what’re you doing?
她有一部分是黑德耐特 她属于他们
She’s part Haydonite. She’s one of them.
格兰特舰长 我不知道黑德耐特任何隐藏的目的
Captain Grant! I was unaware of any ulterior motive by the Haydonites.
那就是为什么你是中子S导弹测试中唯一的幸存者
And that’s why you’re the only one to survive the Neutron-S missile test?
抱歉 可我不买♥♥账
Sorry, but I’m not buying it.
让她滚出我的剑桥关到禁闭室
Get her off my bridge, and throw her in the brig.
带着所有应有的尊敬 舰长
With all due respect, Captain!
我亲自仔细检查过珍妮丝的系统
I went over the calculations with Janice myself.
我不相信她会是 安静 路易
– I don’t believe she could possibly… – Easy, Louie.
如果我不是这么了解你 你也已经被捕了
If I didn’t know you better, you’d be arrested too.
数艘人类飞船撤退了
Several human ships are retreating.
显然 他们还没明白 他们整个种族劫数难逃
Clearly, they do not yet comprehend that their entire race is doomed.
我们今日的胜利将会标志着一个黑德耐特新纪♥元♥的开始
Our victory today will mark the rise of a new epoch for the Haydonites.
探测到一个混合电磁标记
The electromagnetic signature of the Hybrid…
刚刚登上了一艘撤退的人类飞船
has been detected aboard one of the retreating ships.
混种人在这
The Hybrid is here?
这没有被预料到
This was not foreseen.
她可能对人类来说很重要
She might prove too valuable a resource for the humans.
带领一个经营特遣队渗透那艘人类飞船
Lead a detachment of elite fighters to infiltrate the human ship.
从混种人那里获得史前文明矩阵的位置
Extract the hybrid and obtain the location of the Protoculture matrix.
或者 如果必要的话
Or, if necessary…
杀了她
eliminate her.
接近自♥由♥号♥空间站
Approaching Space Station Liberty.
自♥由♥号♥空间站呼叫伊卡洛斯 你们可以停泊了
Space Station Liberty to Icarus, you’re clear to dock.
路易 搜索船坞注册
Louie, search the shipyard registry.
我们要把伊卡洛斯换成艘没有暗影技术的飞船
We need to trade the Icarus for something without Shadow technology.
好吧 我只能找到大天使号♥
Well, all I can find is the Ark Angel.
可它只是艘殖民飞船 最小火力装备
But it’s only a colony ship. Minimal armaments.
不得不这样做了
It’ll have to do.
停泊到大天使号♥
Dock with the Ark Angel.
告诉船员 疏散空间站上的所有人到大天使号♥
Tell the crew to evacuate everyone on the station to the Ark Angel.
可能有个小问题 舰长
There may be a slight problem, Captain.
大天使号♥的反应堆离线了
The Ark Angel’s reflex furnace is offline.
嗯 那你能修好吗
Well, can you get it online?
我想可以 不过可能需要一个小时 可能更多
I believe so, but it’ll take an hour, maybe more.
给我接通骷髅领队
Get me Skull Leader.
斯德林指挥官 你那里情况如何
Commander Sterling, what’s your status?
我们正在维修舱 尝试整合一个新的战斗机中队
We’re in the mecha hangar, attempting to assemble a new fighter squadron.
那是什么
What’re these?
它们是超级暗影战斗机
They’re Super Shadow Fighters.
原型机没有搭载暗影装置
Prototypes that have not yet had Shadow Devices implemented.
没有暗影装置能有什么好处
What good are these going to be without Shadowtech systems?
它们更快 机动性更好 并且他们的火力系统配置超足
They’re faster and more maneuverable and their weapon systems pack a big punch.
另外 它们像极了老阿尔法战机
Otherwise, they’re just like the old Alphas.
只不过我们需要回到老的
We’re just going to have to go back…
基本的”坐短裤”空中混战技巧
to the old basic “seat-of-your-pants” dog-fighting skills.
技巧高于技术 孩子们
Skill over technology, boys.
是的 探测器上看不到他们 并不意味着我们打不到他们
Yeah, just because we can’t see ’em on our scopes doesn’t mean we can’t hit ’em.
让我们登机
Let’s saddle up.
你认为可以用它们抵抗一个小时的攻击
Think you can use them to hold off the attackers for an hour?
我们会尽力的 长官
We’ll do our best, sir.
好的 路易 你有一个小时
OK, Louie, you’ve got an hour.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正停泊到大天使号♥旁
We are now docking with the Ark Angel.
我和我的小组 需要尽快抵达大天使号♥的引擎室
My team and I will need to get to the Ark Angel’s engine room as quickly as possible.
我想我可以帮忙
I think I can help there.
哇哦 类瞬间分子传输
Wow… near instantaneous molecular teleportation.
那可以做出一个令人着迷的发明
That would make for a fascinating invention.
不过大天使号♥的反应堆要优先处理
But the Ark Angel’s reflex furnace will have to come first.
最棒的是 我们可以让你帮忙疏散空间站
Most impressive. We could use your help evacuating the station.
当然
Of course.
要我去帮忙疏散吗 长官
Should I help with the evacuation as well, sir?
不 斯科特 你跟着我
No, Scott, you’re with me.
所有人员 立刻疏散至大天使号♥
All hands, evacuate to the Ark Angel immediately.
一艘飞船根本没可能对抗黑德耐特
One ship doesn’t stand a chance against the Haydonites…
可是罗梅罗中尉最后的勇敢行动给了我一个想法
but Lieutenant Romero’s final act of bravery has given me an idea.
我有感觉我不会喜欢的
I got a feeling I’m not going to like this.
大概不会
Probably not.
我们要去启动空间站内部的中子S导弹
We’re going to set up a Neutron-S missile inside the space station.
然后把这儿整个炸飞
And blow the whole thing up?
爆♥炸♥半径将会足够吞没所有的敌军舰队
The blast radius is big enough that it will take out the enemy fleet as well.
这是我们手里最强的牌了
It’s the best shot that we have.
长官 我来做这个就行了
Sir, I’ll activate it myself.
你去大天使号♥的舰桥去
You go aboard the Ark Angel and…
嘿 谁给你下命令
Hey! Who’s giving the orders here?
长官
Sir!
只有高阶军官才能激活中子S导弹
Only a senior officer can activate a Neutron-S missile.
我们至少还安装了安全装置进去
At least we built that safeguard into them.
除此以外 我哪儿还有机会彪一下这些新的旋风
Besides, when else will I get a chance to try out these new Cyclones?
别告诉我老婆我骑过就行了
Just don’t tell my wife I’ve been riding one.
不会的 长官
No, sir.
格兰特船长想要在伊卡洛斯号♥剩下的人疏散前确认一下
Captain Grant wants to make sure the prisoner is secured aboard the Ark Angel…
犯人已经安全送达大天使号♥
before the rest of the Icarus is evacuated.
这边走
This way.
7G区安全警报 7G区安全警报
Security breach in Sector 7G. Security breach in Sector 7G.
开火
Open fire!
你现在跟我们来
You will come with us now.
告诉我为什么你们骗我
I want to know why your people lied to me…
给了人类那些技术
about the technology I passed on to the humans.
你只需要完成你的使命就好
You were provided only what was needed to fulfill your purpose.
现在告诉我们史前文明矩阵的位置
Now you will give us the location of the Protoculture matrix.
看来并不是所有事情都像你们所预见的
It appears not all is as you had foreseen.
因此 我拒绝
Therefore, I refuse.
那么你就变成无关紧要的了
Then you become expendable.
有机组织无法打败 黑德耐特的机械化力量
Organics are no match for the mechanized might of the Haydonites.
那就等着瞧吧
Guess we’ll see about that.
这什么都说明不了
This means nothing.
所有拥护史前文明都将被诅咒
All those who embrace Protoculture are doomed.
胜利属于我们
We shall prevail.
今天别想
Not today.
多谢相助
Thanks for the assist.
你救了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!