你似乎对因维人很是了解 为什么
You seem to know a great deal about the Invid. Why is that?
纠缠于此我们将毫无进展
We’re getting nowhere with this.
瞧 这有一点不好解释
Look, it’s kinda difficult to explain.
当我在地球的时候 我接触过因维人
While on Earth, I gained an Invid contact.
是啊 因维人接触我的屁♥股♥
Yeah, Invid contact my ass!
可是他又怎么可能会知道中子S导弹是一个外星种族所赠
But how else would he know the Neutron-S missiles were a gift from an alien race?
他已经被困在地球两年了
He’s been stuck on Earth for two years.
他被因维人洗♥脑♥了
He’s been brainwashed by the Invid.
毕竟 黑德耐特是他们的敌人
After all, the Haydonites are their enemy.
因维人想要困惑我们
The Invid want to confuse us.
也许想要引诱舰队从他们真正的目标上离开
Maybe to lure the fleet away from whatever their real target is.
长官 我认为我们至少应该警告舰队
Sir, I think we should at least warn the fleet.
万一斯科特关于迫近的攻击的信息是真的呢
What if Scott’s information about the impending attack is accurate?
这只是某种因维人诡计 黑德耐特是我们的盟友
It’s just some sort of Invid trick. The Haydonites are our allies.
他们为什么要在帮助我们进行
Why would they scheme against humanity…
对因维人的战争的时候设计敌对人类
when they’ve helped us in our war against the Invid?
莱因哈特将军 我们失去了与自♥由♥号♥空间站的所有联♥系♥
General Reinhardt, sir. We have lost all communication with Space Station Liberty.
我靠
Dammit!
我猜这场审问该结束了
I guess the interrogation is over.
状况报告 斯帕克斯
Status report, Sparks.
与该基地的联♥系♥正受到干扰
Communications with the base are being jammed.
我认识这种干扰信♥号♥♥的模式
I recognize the modulation of the jamming signal.
少等
Wait a second!
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的 没错
Yes, that’s correct.
就它了
That’s it!
长官 这和在奥米克隆地区地区 攻击我们的是同一外星种族
Sir, it’s the same aliens that attacked us in the Omicron Sector.
如果这就是那所谓的事件 将军 我们应该立刻着手调查了
If that’s the case, General, we should investigate immediately.
我同意 立刻开始吧 文斯
Agreed. Now get going, Vince!
珍妮丝 我要你陪同舰长一起去
Janice, I want you to accompany the Captain.
我恐怕我们的新敌人也许是你的熟人
I’m afraid our new enemy may be an acquaintance of yours.

Oh!
那么 斯科特 你对这位你看作是朋友的因维人有多信任
So, Scott, how much do you trust this Invid you’ve befriended?
我对她完全信任 长官 她的名字是阿丽尔
I trust her completely sir, and her name is Ariel.
求你了 你一定要相信我们
Please, you must believe us.
嗯 那么你是阿丽尔
Hmm? So you’re Ariel.
你们称之为黑德耐特的种族就是暗影之子
The race you call the Haydonites are the Children of the Shadow…
并且他们要毁灭人类
and they will destroy humanity.
长官 他们已经毁掉了因维人的家园 我亲眼见过
Sir, they destroyed the Invid home world. I’ve seen it myself.
你是怎么知道他们将要攻击自♥由♥号♥空间站的
How did you know they were going to attack Space Station Liberty?
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
我看到了 你自己亲眼去看吧
I see things. Just go there and see for yourself.
好的 没时间可浪费了
Okay. No time to lose.
斯科特 我希望你和阿丽尔和我一起待在伊卡洛斯的舰桥上
Scott, I want you and Ariel to join me on the bridge of the Icarus.
请见谅
Allow me.
她常这么干吗
Does she do that a lot?
深层空间站 自♥由♥号♥
所有船只暗影系统启动
All ship Shadow Devices are active.
第一防御圈现与敌船交火
First combat defense line now engaging enemy ships.
人类部队正进入射程
Human forces moving into range.
携带史前文明矩阵的战斗堡垒不在他们之中
The battle fortress containing the Protoculture matrix is not among them.
虽然这并未被预见到 我们还是要摧毁它们
While this was not foreseen, we are to destroy them regardless.
损伤报告送达
Damage reports coming in.
各部均报告严重人员伤亡
All sections reporting heavy casualties.
不 第一防御圈已被完全摧毁
No! The first combat defense line has been completely annihilated.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
舰长
Captain?
准备发射同步加农炮
Prepare to fire Synchro Cannons.
所有飞船准备发射主炮
All ships prepare to fire main guns.
同步加农炮就绪准备发射
Synchro Cannons on line and ready to fire.
初始化扰乱波
Initialize disruptor wave.
舰长 同步建农炮出现供能故障
Captain! We’ve got an energy malfunction in the Synchro Cannon.
能发射吗
Can we fire?
不行 已无响应
Negative, it’s not responding!
现已证实这比先知预言的还要容易
This is proving to be even easier than the Awareness had foreseen.
探测到另外的人类飞船刚刚在附近脱离了折叠跳跃
Another human vessel has been detected unfolding nearby.
好极了 它的毁灭将让我们的任务更加成功
Excellent. Its destruction will add to the success of our mission.
骷髅中队 准备好就出发
Skull Squadron, launch when ready.
一击就让我们的飞船爆♥炸♥了
One hit and our ships just explode.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
预计损失率 已达89%长官
Estimating losses at 89%, sir.
你能为我接通舰队指挥官吗
Can you get me the fleet commander?
仍然无法联♥系♥到舰队或自♥由♥号♥空间站 舰长
Still unable to raise the fleet or Space Station Liberty, Captain.
靠 嗯
Damn! Hmm…
完全停航
Full stop!
长官
Sir?
完全停航 我不能随意闯入一个我们刚刚遭到屠♥杀♥的战场
Full stop! I’m not about to dive into a battle just so we can get slaughtered.
是 是 长官 完全停航
Aye, aye, sir. Full stop.
知道我们在对抗什么了吗
Any idea what we’re up against?
他们是暗影之子 是黑德耐特 我说过了
They are the Children of the Shadow. The Haydonites, I told you.
如果他们是黑德耐特舰船 他们不与我所见过任何一种相似
If they are Haydonite ships, they do not resemble any I have seen.
长官 我们需要更加详细的观察敌方武器
Sir, we need a better look at the enemy’s weaponry.
更多的信息会很有用的
More information would be useful.
我猜与骷髅中队的联♥系♥也被♥干♥扰了
I assume communications with Skull Squadron are jammed?
不 长官 我们与战斗机的联♥系♥良好
No, sir. We have full communications with our fighters.
格兰特舰长
Captain Grant!
经过对敌干扰技术的分♥析♥
After analyzing the enemy’s jamming techniques,
我将我们的通讯信♥号♥♥调制模式重新编码了
I retrofitted our communications to an amplitude modulation.
只在短距通讯时可用 不过
It’s only good for short range communications, but…
你总不停的给我惊喜 路易
You never cease to amaze me, Louie.
给我接通骷髅领队
Get Skull Leader on the horn.
事实上刚刚
It’s actually just called a horn because…
够了
Stop it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 骷髅中队 跟上
OK, Skull Squadron. Keep up.
格兰特舰长需要敌方武器装备的更详细的信息
Captain Grant needs a better look at the enemy weaponry.
所以我们要去执行一个小小的侦察任务
So, we’re going on a little recon mission.
激活你们的数据传输跟上我
Activate your data transmitters and just follow me.
为什么咱们总是在侦察 马库斯
Why are we always stuck doing recon, Marcus?
执行命令就行了 亚历克斯
Just follow orders, Alex.
少废话 罗梅罗 不然就送你去作三温暖
Knock off the chatter, Romero, or else you’re going to find yourself in a world of hurt.
嘿 伙计 那可能挺好玩呢
Hey, buddy. That might be fun.
噢 拜托了 亚历克斯 你能不能歇会
Oh, please. Alex, will you give it a rest already?
正在接近机器人技术舰队 注意
Now approaching Robotech fleet. Look sharp.
我从前方的运载舰上探测到一股动力浪涌
I’m picking up a power surge from the carrier up ahead.
嘿伙计们 我从没见过这样的事情
Hey guys. I’ve never seen anything like that.
该死的路易 给我做点什么 战士们正在前方牺牲
Dammit Louie, give me something to go on! Soldiers are dying out there!
不知为何敌方的能量波
Somehow the enemy’s energy wave…
能够引起废船反应堆的过载继而爆裂
caused the ship’s reflex furnace to overload and then implode.
可是根据手头上的数据不应该会这样啊
But that should not happen according to my data.
暗影场完好保护着飞船的动力源
The shadow dimensional field completely shields the power source of the ship.
除非暗影装置出了什么问题
Unless there’s something wrong with the Shadow Device…
就是它了 关闭所有的暗影装置
Of course! Shut down all the Shadow Devices.
长官
Sir?
现在 切换至常规动力推进
Now! Switch to maneuvering thrusters.
带我们离开战斗区域驶入自♥由♥号♥空间站
Pull us away from the combat zone and into Space Station Liberty…
让我们的战斗机们照此执行
and have our fighters do the same.
所有战机抛弃暗影装置 撤退至自♥由♥号♥空间站
All fighters disengage Shadow Device and fall back to Space Station Liberty.
骷髅领队呼叫伊卡洛斯 出什么事了 舰长
Skull Leader to Icarus. What’s going on, Captain?
暗影装置存在安全隐患 这就是为什么舰队正在遭到屠♥杀♥
The Shadow Device has been compromised! That’s why the fleet’s getting slaughtered!
现在后撤
Now fall back!
明白
Understood.
骷髅中队 关闭暗影装置 后撤至自♥由♥号♥空间站
Skull Squadron, deactivate Shadow Devices and fall back to Space Station Liberty.
斯德林指挥官 敌方正在增援并追击
Commander Sterling, enemy ships are in pursuit and gaining.
我的火力无法锁定他们
I can’t get a weapons lock on them.
没问题 骷髅领队 我来收拾他们
No problem, Skull Leader. I’ll take care of them.
行 臭小子们 让我们来瞧瞧你们 怎么一股烟的被我的同步加农炮干掉
OK, boys. Let’s see you avoid a blast from my Synchro Cannon.

Huh?
这他妈怎么了
What the hell?
系统故障
System failure.
亚历克斯 你的同步加农炮出问题了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!