还记得你和玛琳给我的这个吗
Remember when you and Marlene gave me this?
是的 那是很久以前了
Yeah, that was a long time ago.
它是你和玛琳留给我的最重要的东西 看看吧
It’s become my tribute to you and Marlene. Check it out.
每杀一个因维人我都在上边刻一个记号♥
For every Invid I’ve killed, I carved a little notch.
计算上最近的一次战斗的话 我已经杀了29个因维人了
Counting the last battle, I’ve personally killed twenty-nine Invid.
那是 嗯 有点 呃
That’s, um… something. Uh…
斯科特
Scott.
嗯 阿丽尔 你在这里做什么
Um, Ariel? What are you doing here?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
嗯 各位 这是阿丽尔
Um, everyone… this is Ariel.
她是我所并肩战斗过的抵抗组织的一员
She was a member of the resistance force I fought with on Earth.
坐吧阿丽尔 任何反对因维人的人都是我的朋友
Then have a seat, Ariel. Any foe of the Invid is a friend of mine.
我杀了29个因维人了
I’ve killed twenty-nine Invid.
斯科特
Scott.
我们该走了 请原谅
We should probably go. Excuse us.
这真突然
That was abrupt.
也许是因为这歌♥声
Maybe it’s the singing.
珍妮丝
Janice?
Dream of you late at night.
What do you do?
When I turn out the light.
No matter who I touch.
哇哦 她真太棒了 她是谁
Wow, she’s really pretty good. Who is she?
她是我的助理 她棒极了 对吧
She’s my assistant. She’s wonderful, isn’t she?
是啊 快瞧她啊
Yeah, she is. Check her out.
她不适合你马库斯
She’s not your type, Marcus.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
噢 女人的直觉
Oh, woman’s intuition.
嗯
Huh?
什么 嘿 别看着我啊伙计
What? Hey, don’t look at me buddy.
你听到女士的话了 相信女人的直觉
You heard the lady. Trust a woman’s intuition.
嗯 我要再去找点喝的了
Look, I’m going to go get another drink.
嘿马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
如果我吓到你了斯科特我很抱歉 可你是我唯一可以信任的人
I’m sorry if I startled you Scott, but you’re the only one I can trust.
你知道你到这里来有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how dangerous it is for you to be here?
所有这个基地里的人都被要求见到因维人立刻杀死
Everyone on this base has orders to kill Invid on sight.
我又看到了另一个影象 斯科特
I’ve had another vision, Scott.
暗影之子已经来了
The Children of the Shadow are coming.
它们将会攻击你们的舰队 一个空间站将会被摧毁
They will attack your fleet. A space station will be destroyed.
等一下 我不明白你在说什么啊
Wait a minute. I don’t understand what you’re talking about.
让我来告诉你
I’ll show you.
还记得我们第一次相遇吗
Remember when we first met?
我甚至都不知道 我实际上是谁或者是什么
I didn’t even know who or what I was really.
直到现在我才了解到了我是谁我能做什么
Only now am I learning what I am and what I’m capable of.
哇哦
Whoa…
这是哪里
What is this place?
这是因维人的最初的家园
This is the Invid’s first home world.
很久之前这里被暗影之子摧毁了
It was devastated long ago by the “Children of the Shadow”…
那太可怕了
That’s terrifying.
但是 你为什么给我看这些
But, why are you showing me all this?
因为这也许也将是人类的命运
Because this may be humanity’s fate…
如果你们还要继续相信暗影之子的话
if you continue to trust the Children of the Shadow.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我甚至不知道暗影之子是谁
I don’t even know who the “Children of the Shadow” are.
可是你们的人有他们的科技
But your people possess their technology.
皇后在地球附近的战争中认出了它
The Regess recognized it during the battle for Earth.
那就是因维人撤走的原因
That is why the Invid fled.
等一下 你是在告诉我暗影之子
Wait a minute, are you telling me that these Children of the Shadow…
就是帮助我们建造暗影装置的人
are somehow responsible for creating the new Shadow technology?
只因为这将有助于他们的计划
Only because it serves their plans.
看看周围斯科特
Look around Scott.
这就是暗影之子 对使用史前文明的文明所作的
This is what the Children of the Shadow do to civilizations who use Protoculture.
可为什么呢
But why?
因为他们害怕那惊人的能量
Because they fear its awesome power.
自从我妹妹死后 我和瑞克就仿佛兄弟一般
After my sister died, Rick and I were like brothers.
我欠他太多了 我永远无法偿还
I owe him so much. I can never repay him.
他很信任我 让我做了舰长
He believed in me, made me a Captain…
而唯一一次他需要我帮助的时候 我却失败了
and the one chance I had to help him I failed.
你没有失败
You didn’t fail.
你很好的完成了他要求你做的事情
You did exactly what he asked you to do.
你回来警告了舰队
You returned to warn the fleet.
我们回来的时候战斗都已经结束了
By the time we got back, the battle was over…
而现在我们则陷入了急需史前文明的绝望
and now we’re in desperate need of Protoculture.
靠
Dammit.
不要为此责备你自己了 文斯
Don’t beat yourself up about it Vince.
瑞克总能死里逃生的
Rick has a knack for cheating death.
我有一种感觉他没事的
I have a feeling he’s okay.
就管这叫妻子的直觉吧
Call it a wife’s intuition.
医生
Doctor?
我刚刚加固了舰长的腿 长官
I’ve just fused the Captain’s leg, sir.
只要他不把太多的重量压上去
Provided he doesn’t put too much weight on it.
没问题 我保证 我不会的
Alright, I promise you, I won’t.
文斯 你最好不要 现在你们俩谈谈吧
Vince, you better not. Now I’ll leave you two to talk.
谢谢你 珍
Thank you, Jean.
亨特司令有消息了吗
Any word from Admiral Hunter?
没有
Nothing.
只要伊卡洛斯一修好 你就可以立刻返回奥米克隆地区
Once the Icarus is repaired you can return to Omicron Sector.
我已经重新指派上尉指挥官斯德林的骷髅中队协助这次搜索
I’ve reassigned It. Commander Sterling’s Skull Squadron to assist with the search.
有她在会好的多的
It’ll be good to have her aboard.
路易斯从科研舰上发现什么有用的信息了吗
Did Louie recover anything useful from the science vessel?
事实上 他修好了一个机器人 她的名字是珍妮丝
As a matter of fact, he recovered an android. Her name is Janice.
她说了中子S导弹出了什么问题了吗
Did she say what’s wrong with the Neutron-S missiles?
还没有 不过现在那显然是不合时宜的
Not yet, but that’s fairly irrelevant now.
我们仅存的中子S导弹都还在自♥由♥号♥空间站里存放着
The only Neutron-S missiles we have left are still in space dock at Space Station Liberty.
而且仅仅是移♥动♥它们就将会消耗掉比我们所能够供应的还多的史前文明
And just moving them would use more Protoculture than we can afford.
那么我们现在真正的关键问题 就是恢复SDF-3上的史前文明矩阵了
Then our real concern is recovering the Protoculture matrix from the SDF-3.
是的 没错 这也就是为什么现在需要你好好休息
Yes, exactly. Which is why you need to rest now.
一旦伊卡洛斯准备好起航 我需要你在最佳状态
Once the Icarus is ready to go, I’ll need you in top form.
我不会让你失望的 长官
I won’t let you down, sir.
我相信你不会的 舰长
I’m sure you won’t, Captain.
求你了 斯科特 答应我你会警告你的人
Please, Scott. Promise me you’ll warn your people.
我会去试试看的
I’ll try.
嘿 伯纳德指挥官 地球上来的女孩还在吗 嗯
Hey, Commander Bernard. Is that girl from Earth still here? Huh?
斯科特 小心 她是因维人
Scott, look out! She’s Invid.
马库斯 等等 你不明白 阿丽尔是朋友
Marcus, wait! You don’t understand. Ariel’s a friend.
朋友
A friend?
不
No!
你 你是个叛徒 你怎么能这样做
You! You’re a traitor! How could you do this?
现在我知道你是怎么在火星基地的屠♥杀♥中幸存下来的了
Now I know how you survived the Mars Division massacre.
你一定是向因维人出♥卖♥♥♥了他们 我打赌你还杀了玛琳
You must’ve sold them out to the Invid. I bet you even killed Marlene.
什么
What?
你疯了 我爱你姐姐
You’re crazy, I loved your sister!
马库斯 你要冷静
Marcus, you gotta back off.
这不会让玛琳回来的
This won’t bring Marlene back.
他不值得让你上军事法庭
He’s not worth being court martialed for.
是的 你说的对 伙计 他不值
Yeah, you’re right partner, he’s not.
谢了 亚历克斯
Alex, thanks.
别谢我
Don’t thank me.
我只是不希望马库斯因为杀了高阶军官而被处分
I just don’t want Marcus to get busted for killing a superior officer.
即使是一个协助因维人间谍的
Even one who’s assisting an Invid spy.
什么 我不是 见到莱因哈特将军前省省你的解释吧
What? I wouldn’t… Save your explanations for General Reinhardt.
你是说一个警告
A warning you say?
是的 我相信攻击格兰特舰长的外星人
Yes. I believe the aliens that attacked Captain Grant…
将会攻击我们的太空站 也许是自♥由♥号♥
are going to attack a space station. Maybe Liberty.
并且这和你说的
And this is the same source that told you…
中子S导弹是外星人所造是同一个消息源
the Neutron-S missiles were created by aliens?
我告诉过你了
I told you before,
因维人撤退是因为他们认出来了中子S导弹
the Invid fled because they recognized the Neutron-S missiles…
是他们过去的敌人一个名叫暗影之子
as weapons used by their old foes…
的外星种族所使用过的
an alien race called the Children of the Shadow.
暗影之子
Children of the Shadow?
瞧 我并不知道这是否是他们真实的名字 因维人是这么称呼他们的
Look, I don’t know if that’s their real name, that’s what the Invid call them.