你还活着并且你还在这
You’re alive and you’re here.
那玛琳呢 她
What about Marlene? Did she…
我很抱歉马库斯 她没能出来
I’m sorry Marcus. She didn’t make it.
如果可以我愿意用我的生命来换她的 我
I would have traded my life for hers if I could. I…
我 我知道 我只是见到你就
I-I know… seeing you I just…
我只是希望
I just hoped…
见到你真太好了斯科特
It’s so good to see you Scott.
见到你也很高兴
It’s good to see you too.
你怎么样了
How have you been?
嗯 我成了一名飞行员
Well, I became a pilot.
这是我的僚机亚历克斯·罗梅罗 见到你很高兴 指挥官
– This is my wingman Alex Romero. – Great to meet you, Commander.
嘿 要不要来和我们喝点什么
Hey, would you like to go grab a drink with us?
我很愿意 我能不能先去换洗一下
I’d like that. Mind if I get cleaned up first?
没问题 让我们来给你换身新制♥服♥
No problem, and let’s get you a new uniform.
我要伊卡洛斯被修复并且尽快回到行动中
I want the Icarus repaired and back in action as soon as possible.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
呃 长官 我想申请一名助理抢救迪克莲上的数据
Uh, sir. I’d like to request assistance salvaging data from the Deukalion.
亨特司令说过那上边搭载有至关重要的信息
Admiral Hunter said there’s vital information aboard.
我会派斯德林指挥官协助你的 随时向我回馈你的发现 博士
I’ll have Commander Sterling assist you. Report your findings back to me, doctor.
哇哦
Wow!
没有幸存者 SDF-3损坏得这么严重吗
No survivors. Was the SDF-3 this badly damaged?
不 然而 它毕竟是从引爆测试的重创中坚持了下了
No. However, it did sustain major damage from the test firing.
哇哦 这一定是珍妮丝
Whoa. This must be Janice.
她真美
She’s beautiful.
她是个机器人
She’s a robot…
而且她看上去损坏了
and she looks broken.
是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do that?
也许她只是轻微损伤
Perhaps she’s merely damaged.
让我来瞧瞧
Let me see.
有 有
There ha… There ha…
有一个致命的错误 我们必须要警告舰队
There has been a terrible error. We must warn the fleet.
别担心 没事了 舰队已经没有任何危险了
Don’t worry. It’s okay. The fleet’s not in any danger.
因维人走了 他们撤退了
The Invid are gone. They fled.
你误解我了
You misunderstand me.
是中子S导弹带来的威胁
It is the Neutron-S missiles that pose the threat.
他们已经被处理好了
They’ve been taken care of as well.
那船员呢
What about the crew?
还有幸存者吗
Did anyone else survive?
没有了 来 让我来帮你
No. Here, let me help you.
身份识别 路易斯·尼克尔斯博士
Identity. Dr. Louis Nichols.
是啊 是的 那是我
Yes, yes that’s me.
是的 我需要你的帮助
Yes, I will need your help.
不 不 这不会再发生了
Oh, no. This can’t be happening again.
你的命运现在和人类一起被系在了这颗星球上
Your fate is now tied to the humans on this planet.
但是小心 暗影之子将会很快攻击他们
But beware, the Children of the Shadow will soon fall upon them…
就像他们很久以前对我们的人♥民♥做的那样
just as they did to our people long ago.
它们将会不惜一切代价摧毁使用史前文明的人
They will stop at nothing to destroy those who use Protoculture.
人类无法预见到他们的谎言 他们的狡诈 以及他们毁灭性的力量
The humans cannot anticipate their deceit, their cunning, or their destructive power.
暗影之子将会攻击人类
The Children of the Shadow are going to attack the humans.
我必须去警告斯科特
I must try to warn Scott!
好了 分离掉一部分损坏记忆扇区后 你看上去没事了
Well, apart from a few bad memory blocks, you look to be okay.
感谢你为我所作的诊断
Thank you for assisting me with my diagnostic.
我能怎么说呢 我总在为机器做事
What can I say, I’ve always had a thing for machines.
并不是我认为你只是一台机器
Not that I think you’re just a machine.
可我是一台机器
But I am a machine.
并且在许多方面机器优于人类
And in many ways, machines are superior to you humans.
我猜你比我所见过的任何机器都要高级
I’m guessing you’re superior to any machine I’ve ever…
嗯 那么 也许你可以 帮我解答一些我不明白的问题
Um, so, maybe you can fill me in on something I don’t understand.
你是多么有人性啊
How very human of you.
呃 是的
Ah, yes.
那么 那些中子S导弹
Now, the Neutron-S missiles,
在一些计算根本无法运行的情况下是怎么造出来的
how could they even be constructed if some of the calculations didn’t work.
嗯 首先你必须了解到
Well, first you must understand…
那东西的许多设计是基于黑德耐特技术的
that much of the design was based on Haydonite technology.
诊断检查完毕
Diagnostic check completed.
现在我真的不明白你在说什么了 什么是黑德耐特技术
Now I really don’t understand what you’re talking about. What’s Haydonite technology?
当然是来自于黑德耐特的技术啊
Technology from the Haydonites of course.

Right.
继续 我只是个人类 记得吗
Keep going, I’m just a human, remember?
黑德耐特是一个高度高级控制论的种族
The Haydonites are a highly advanced cybernetic race…
亨特司令在机器人技术远征期间和他们缔结了盟约
Admiral Hunter forged an alliance with during the Robotech Expedition.
从那时起 黑德耐特与我们分享了许多他们的技术
Since then, the Haydonites have shared much of their technology with us.
许多我们的最新的进步都是由于他们
Many of our latest advances are because of them.
可是与一个先进的种族结盟 真的是一个好消息 是吗
But an alliance with an advanced alien race is really good news, isn’t it?
为什么没人知道这些
Why doesn’t everybody know about this?
是由于黑德耐特的要求
It was at the request of the Haydonites.
他们已经平静的度过了数个世纪
They’ve have lived quietly in peace for centuries…
并且不喜欢过多的与其他种族接触
and prefer to limit their involvement with any other races.
并且到目前为止他们都在帮助我们对抗因维人的战争
And yet they’re helping us with our war against the Invid?
他们也曾遭受因维人的迫♥害♥
They too have suffered at the hand of the Invid.
我相信这就是他们现在这么神秘的原因
I believe that is why they are so secretive now.
那么 你是怎么知道这些的
So then, how do you fit into all this?
因为黑德耐特希望孤寂
Because of the Haydonite’s desire for solitude…
我是作为一个使者 集♥合♥了人类和黑德耐特科技而被建造的
I was created from both human and Haydonite technology to serve as an emissary.
所以他们给了你信息并且让胜任于此的技术专家来整理出来
So they gave you information and it was up to the robotechnologists to sort it all out?
是的 并且到刚刚为止一切都运转良好
Correct. And everything appeared to be working perfectly until now.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我无法解释这些矛盾
I am unable to account for these inconsistencies.
那好吧 也许你该休息一下
Well then, maybe you could use a break.
或者 至少我需要休息一下了
Or, at least I need a break.
那一定存在某种联♥系♥
There has to be some sort of a connection,
不过我的人类大脑需要一些时间来处理所有这些新的信息
but my human brain needs more time to process all of this new information.
那么 在你休息的时候我可不可以陪着你
Then, may I accompany you on your break?
我发现类人的友谊真是有趣
I find human companionship to be most interesting.
不 不 不 不必了
No, no, no, that’s okay.
你可以留下来继续分♥析♥这些矛盾
You can stay and continue accounting for all of the inconsistencies.
尼克尔斯博士 我们刚刚完成了改 进
Dr. Nichols, we’ve just finished the modified…
哦 真抱歉 我不是故意来打断的
Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt.
噢 不 指挥官 你没有打断任何事
Oh, no, you’re not interrupting anything, Commander.
我们刚刚只是 我是说 你说什么
We were just… I mean, you were saying?
我们完成了你要求对骷髅中队所作的改进
We finished the modifications you requested for Skull Squadron.
我想知道你是否还需要什么
I was wondering if you needed anything else.
事实上 是的 我想知道怎么去食堂
Actually, yes. I need to know how to get to the mess hall.
食堂在第5层 不过军官俱乐部的食物真的是要好一些的
The mess hall is on level 5, but the Officer’s Club really has better food.
我正想我是不是要一个人去 你要不要一起
I was about to go there myself. Care to join me?
你带路 指挥官
Lead on, Commander!
来吧 珍妮丝
Come on, Janice.
我希望这的食物比这的歌♥要好
I hope the food’s better than the singing.
你不是第一个这么想的
You’re not the only one.
嘿 伯纳德指挥官 来试试这个
Hey, Commander Bernard, try some of this.
这是一种新的外星饮料 他们管这个叫紫瑞巴
It’s a brand new alien drink. They call it Zarayba.
里边是什么 斯科特 你不会想知道的
– What’s in it? – Scott, you really don’t want to know.
干杯
Drink up!
真太可怕了
That’s terrible.
当你回到地球以后为什么你不联♥系♥
Why didn’t you contact anyone from the expeditionary force…
远征军里的人呢
while you were back on Earth?
相信我 如果我能够联♥系♥到舰队 我会的
Believe me, if I had been able to contact the fleet, I would have.
在过去的两年里 我一直都和一个抵抗组织一起战斗
The past two years, I’ve been fighting with a small resistance force.
我们在反射点与因维人的势力战斗
We forced the Invid’s hand at Reflex Point.
不开玩笑 伯纳德指挥官 你真的曾经在反射点
No kidding, Commander Bernard. You were actually at Reflex Point?
斯德林指挥官
Commander Sterling!
你愿意加入我们吗
Would you please join us?
少息
At ease.
马库斯 亚历克斯 这是路易 尼克尔斯博士 伊卡洛斯号♥的机器人技术工程师
Marcus, Alex, this is Dr. Louie Nichols, Robotech engineer for the Icarus.
你是上尉指挥官斯科特·伯纳德 拯救了伊卡洛斯的人
And you’re Lieutenant Commander Scott Bernard, the man who saved the Icarus.
斯科特也曾经是地球上的对抗因维人的抵抗组织的一员
Scott was also part of the resistance force on Earth that defeated the Invid.
我打赌你肯定见过很多战斗
I bet you saw a lot of action.
是的 只要他们不坚持下去 因维人就什么也不是
Yep. The Invid were nothing if not persistent.
那么你杀过多少绿血的蛆虫
So how many of those green-blooded maggots did you kill?
我不知道了 怎么了
I have no idea? Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!