30秒 长官
30 seconds, sir.
保持航线 调整折叠目标为 返回月球基地阿利斯港计时30秒
Maintain course. Set fold coordinates to return to Moon Base Aluce in 30 seconds.
现在 开始
Starting… now.
调整就绪 长官
Coordinates are set, sir.
注意 空间折叠倒计时30秒
Attention, space fold in T-Minus 30 seconds.
靠近SDF-3中
Approaching SDF-3.
15秒后启动折叠
15 seconds to fold.
SDF-3现已进入折叠力场 10 9 8 7
– SDF-3 now within range of fold sphere. – 10… 9… 8… 7…
6 5 4 3 2
6… 5… 4… 3… 2…
感谢上帝 1
– Thank god. – 1…

No!
SDF-3已脱离力场 舰长 是否要终止折叠跳跃
The SDF-3 has moved out of range, Captain. Shall I abort the fold?
不 不能再拖下去了 我们必须要警告舰队
No, we can’t delay. We must warn the fleet!
启动空间折叠
Commencing Space Fold!
求救 求救 这里是SDF-3
Mayday, mayday, this is the SDF-3…
该死的 瑞克 我很抱歉
Damn it, Rick, I’m so sorry.
让我们祈祷那还有舰队可以让我们警告
Let’s just hope there’s still a fleet left to warn.
阿丽尔
Ariel…
你为地球所作的一切 我今生无可回报
I’ll never be able to thank you for what you’ve done for the planet Earth.
我喜欢把地球也当成我的家
I like to think of it as my planet too.
你 你在这 可是
You, You’re here. But…
为什么你没有和其他的因维人一起离开地球
Why didn’t you leave Earth with the rest of the Invid?
斯科特 这是我所知晓的唯一的一颗星球
This planet is the only home I’ve ever known Scott.
现在 你不打算谢谢我吗
Now, weren’t you going to thank me?

Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不得不重新加入了舰队
I have to rejoin the fleet.
我肯定他们要去试图找到亨特司令 恐怕我将会一同前去
I’m sure they’re going to attempt to find Admiral Hunter and I have to be a part of it.
为什么 斯科特 你已经做得够多了
Why? Scott, you’ve already done so much.
和我一起 留在地球上
Stay here on Earth, with me.
阿丽尔 你已经向我证明了 因维人并不是我过去想象中的邪恶种族
Ariel, you’ve proven to me that the Invid are not the evil race I thought they were.
现在我必须要让远征队相信 你和你的人♥民♥不该被消灭
Now I have to convince the expeditionary force that your people should not be destroyed.
那就让我和你一起去
Then let me come with you.
对你而言在地球上要更加安全
It’ll be safer for you on Earth.
我已经在战争中失去了够多我所爱的人了 我不想再冒失去你的风险
I’ve lost too many loved ones while at war and I don’t want to risk losing you.
你是不是在说你爱我
Does that mean that you love me?
我 我保证 我会回来的
I… I promise… I’ll be back.
我们所有损坏的舰船 现已返回自♥由♥号♥太空站检修
All of our damaged ships are now returning to Space Station Liberty for repairs.
这使得地球很容易遭到攻击 所以我们必须保持警惕
This will leave the earth vulnerable, so we’re still on alert.
而且更糟的是
And to make matters even worse,
因维人带走了星球上所有的史前文明
the Invid took all of the planet’s Protoculture with them.
远征军现在只剩下了不足一年的储备
The expeditionary force now has less than a year’s supply remaining…
而且还没有SDF-3上的史前文明矩阵
and without the Protoculture matrix from the SDF-3,
而那是无法再建的
it’s impossible to create any more.
不足一年
Less than a year?
那我们如何来驱动我们的飞船
How will we power our ships?
这就是目前的状况了
That’s the big picture people.
你们各自的指挥官将会为你们安排任务的
Your individual commanders will fill you in on the rest.
解散
Dismissed.
是啊 至少他们还有个指挥官
Yeah, for those of you who still have commanders.
我告诉你亚历克斯
I’m telling you Alex,
只要所有的外星人都被♥干♥掉了 事情就会变得好的多了
things would be a whole lot better if all of those aliens were just wiped out.
如果所有的外星生命形式都没了 你现在已经死了
If every alien life form was wiped out, you’d be dead by now.
什么 你这是什么意思
Oh yeah? What is that supposed to mean?
我似乎还记得曾经从因维人手里救了你 事实上是24个 而我有一半外星血统
I seem to recall saving you from the Invid. 24 of them in fact. And I’m half alien.
可 可 可你看上去不像 我是说 你看上去没什么不同
But, but, you don’t look like… I mean, you don’t look different…
我是说你看上去不像外星人
I mean you don’t look like an alien.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你得原谅马库斯 他不善于表达
You’ll have to excuse Marcus. He doesn’t get out much.
顺便 我是亚历克斯·罗梅罗 你是
By the way, I’m Alex Romero. And you are?
上尉指挥官 迈亚·斯德林 骷髅领队
Lieutenant Commander Maia Sterling, Skull Leader.
你们俩是野狼中队的 我很遗憾听到指挥官泰勒的事情
You’re both Wolf Squadron. I’m sorry to hear about Commander Taylor.
谢谢 他是个好人
Thanks. He was a good man.
因为严重缺员
Because of the heavy losses,
莱因哈特将军已经决定整合野狼中队和骷髅中队
General Reinhardt has decided to merge Wolf and Skull Squadrons.
你们现在是我的手下了
You’ll be serving under me now.
所以 你有机会在你的飞行服上带一个小骷髅了
So you’ll get to wear a little skull on your flight suit.

Uh…
是 长官 我的意思是 不 我是说 女士
Yes, sir… I mean, not… I-I mean ma’am.
很荣幸我的女士
Delighted my lady.
小心点中尉 我无法忍♥受我手下人的嘴唇 了解了
Watch your step Lieutenant, I don’t put up with lip from men under my command. Got it?
是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
糟透了 我得随时忍♥受她的嘴唇了 是吗马库斯
Too bad. I’d put up with her lips anytime, right Marcus?
不置可否 我想我们已经不止一次的
No comment. I think we’ve already insulted our brand new CO…
羞辱了我们的新指挥官 所以就别纠缠不休了
one too many times Alex so don’t push it.
噢 马库斯 你真的喜欢她 不是吗我的朋友
Oh… Marcus, you really like her, don’t you my friend?
这很重要吗 她是个指挥官 我是个中尉
Does it matter? She’s a commander. I’m a lieutenant.
伙计你放弃的太容易了 听着 如果我是你 我就要
You give up too easy buddy, now listen, if I were you, I’d go and…
黄色警报 预计外超空间折叠
Yellow Alert. Unscheduled space fold in progress.
又出什么事了
Now what’s going on here?
舰队呢
Where’s the fleet?
我不知道 长官 不过地球还在那 这算是好消息
I don’t know, sir. But the Earth is still here, that’s good news.
除非
Unless…
三架敌机跟随我们跳出了空间折叠
Three enemy fighters have followed us out of the space fold.
各就各位
Everyone back to your post.
尝试联络月球基地阿利斯
Try to contact Moon Base Aluce.
通讯系统仍不可用
Communications are still down.
我们无法承受很多这样的攻击了
We won’t be able to take many more hits like that.
舰长 他们从另一边袭来了
Captain, they’re coming in for another pass…
探测到其他的战斗机 是我们的
We’ve detected another fighter. It’s one of ours.
我不知道你们这些伙计是谁 但你们可真不怎么友好
I don’t know who you guys are, but you’re sure not friendly.
仍然无法锁定
Still can’t get a lock.
估计我得按老办法来干了
Guess I’ll have to keep doing it the old fashioned way.
伊卡洛斯 这里是月球基地阿利斯 你们还好吧
Icarus, this is Moon Base Aluce. You okay up there?
斯帕克斯 给我接通莱因哈特将军
Sparks, get me General Reinhardt.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
将军 中子S导弹有严重缺陷 绝对不能发射它们
General, the Neutron-S missiles have a serious flaw. They must not be fired.
中子S导弹已经被毁了 舰长
The Neutron-S missiles have been destroyed, Captain.
什么 可怎么会
What? But how?
别着急 降落后你会得到完整的报告的
Don’t worry. You’ll get a full debriefing after you’ve landed.
欢迎回来伊卡洛斯 你们可以降落到第二维修舱
Welcome back, Icarus. You’re clear to dock in Hangar Bay 2.
维修组到二号♥舱 维修组到二号♥舱
Repair teams to Bay 2. Repair teams to Bay 2.
所有紧急事件处理人员准备开始工作
All emergency personnel prepare to receive incoming wounded.
文斯
Vince?
文斯 你没事吧
Vince! Are you okay?
我们还活着 多谢那个飞行员
We’re alive, thanks to that pilot…
上尉指挥官斯科特·伯纳德 长官
Lieutenant Commander Scott Bernard, sir.
我刚才刚好在旁边 所以我就帮了把手
I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I’d lend a hand.
格兰特船长 你知道是谁或者是什么攻击了你们吗
Captain Grant, do you have any idea who or what was attacking you?
不将军 我不知道 可是SDF-3仍然还在那
No General, I don’t. But the SDF-3 is still back there.
我要去找到司令
I need to find the Admiral.
你现在要去的第一个地方是医务室
The first place you’re going is the infirmary.
我想你的腿断了
I think you’ve broken your leg.
医疗小组
Medical team!
可亨特司令他
But Admiral Hunter is…
听你妻子的 舰长
Listen to your wife, Captain.
另外 只要SDF-3能够折叠跳跃了
Besides, if the SDF-3 was able to fold,
他们大概就会前往自♥由♥号♥空间站维修的
it would probably head to Space Station Liberty for repairs.
那意味着你现在跟我来 去医务室
So that means you’re coming with me, to the infirmary.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 伯纳德指挥官
Thank you, Commander Bernard.
不用谢 长官
You’re welcome, sir.
伯纳德 斯科特·伯纳德
Bernard? Scott Bernard?
斯科特 我的上帝啊真的是你
Scott, my god is it really you?
马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯·罗西
Marcus Rush!
啊哈
Ah, ha!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我也是 瞧瞧你
Neither can I. Look at you.
可是斯科特 我还以为你 整个火星基地 都被摧毁了
But Scott, I thought you… the whole Mars Division… were wiped out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!