保持航线 主推进器全开
Maintain course, forward thrusters, full power!
折叠球崩塌
Fold sphere has collapsed!
我们出来了
We’re clear!
干得好 各位
Nice work! Everyone.
好了 损害报告
Now, damage report.
暗影装置损毁 不可修复 折叠系统离线 不过是可以搞定的
Shadow Device is completely inoperable. Fold systems are offline, but repairable.
那就快干 中尉
Get on it, Louie!
已经在干了 长官
I already am, sir!
长官 探测器发现在附近有两艘船在漂浮
Sir, sensors have just picked up two ships adrift, nearby.
都是我方船只
They are both ours.
科研船迪克莲号♥ 还有SDF-3
The science vessel Deukalion and the SDF-3!
舰长 我们接收到一个短程传输 是亨特司令
Captain, we’re receiving a short range transmission, it’s Admiral Hunter.
终于有点好消息了
Finally, some good news!
文斯格兰特 你这个老快车 我就该猜到你会来救援的
Vince Grant, you old hotshot, I should have known you’d try a rescue mission!
司令 到底他妈的发生了什么
Admiral… what the hell happened?
中子S导弹出了大问题
There’s a big problem with the Neutron-S missiles,
引爆测试几乎摧毁了SDF-3和迪克莲号♥
our test firing nearly destroyed both the SDF-3 and the Deukalion.
你们情况如何 我们这里真糟透了
– What’s your status? – We’re in pretty bad shape…
几乎所有的推进力
Most of the ship’s propulsion,
远程通讯系统和武器系统都离线了
Iong range communications and weapons systems are offline.
我们将派出一个工程小组
We’ll send over an engineering team.
不 文斯 我们的首要任务是警告舰队
Negative, Vince. Our first priority is to warn the fleet about the missiles,
绝对不能使用这种导弹
they must not be used!
去救援迪克莲 它搭载的信息对我们至关重要
Rescue the Deukalion, the information aboard it is vital to us!
长官 SDF-3上的史前文明矩阵怎么样了
Sir, what about the Protoculture matrix aboard the SDF-3?
这件事要重要得多 文斯
This is much more important, Vince.
我们发现了中子S导弹的致命缺陷
We’ve discovered a critical flaw in the Neutron-S missiles.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it…
不管怎么样舰队也不应该使用中子S导弹
Under no circumstances should the fleet use the Neutron-S missiles on Earth!
明白了 少等 司令
Understood, stand by Admiral.
联♥系♥舰队 最优先频道 我需要立刻和莱因哈特将军通话
Contact the fleet, Priority Channel. I need to talk to General Reinhardt right now!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
出什么事了
What was that?
看起来我们正遭到攻击 长官
It appears that we’re under attack, sir!
哦 是吗 感谢你科学的分♥析♥ 博士
Oh, really, thank you for the scientific analysis, doctor.
长官 我的屏幕上什么都看不到
Sir, there’s nothing on my scope!
切换至可视
Switch to visual!
那他妈是什么
What the hell is that?
我从未见过这种装备 他们绝对不是因维人
I’ve never seen that configuration, they’re definitely not Invid.
不管他 各战斗岗位
It doesn’t matter, battlestations!
红色警报 所有人员到各自战斗岗位
Red Alert, all hands to battlestations!
再给我接通亨特司令
Get Admiral Hunter back on the comm!
长官 短距离通讯正在被严重干扰
Sir, short range communications are now being jammed as well!
靠他的
Damn it!
中尉让折叠系统恢复运转 我们还是必须要警告舰队
Louie, get the fold systems back online! We still have to warn the fleet!
可如果我们能够足够接近SDF-3
But if we can get close enough to the SDF-3,
我想我们能够带她和史前文明矩阵一起走
I think we can bring her and the Protoculture matrix back with us!
野狼领队通告野狼中队
Wolf Leader to Wolf Squadron!
我们决不能让因维人占上风
We can’t let the Invid get the upper hand.
跟我来
Now follow my lead!

Huh?
小心 野狼领队 看后边
Look out, Wolf Leader! Behind you!

Aagh!
指挥官泰勒
Commander Taylor!
指挥官泰勒
Commander Taylor!

No!

No!
长官 暗影战斗机中队正遭遇强烈抵抗
Sir, the Shadow Fighter Squadrons are meeting intense opposition!
我们刚刚失去了指挥官泰勒
We’ve just lost Commander Taylor!
因维人正潮水般的袭来
The Invid are overwhelming us!
长官 我们失去了与地面部队的全部联♥系♥
Sir, we’ve lost all contact with our Ground Forces.

Ah…
那么针对反射点的攻击已经失败了
Then the attack against Reflex Point has failed.
那 长官
Well, sir?
我别无选择
I have no choice…
我要我们所有的中子导弹上膛
I want all our Neutron missiles…
准备立即向反射点发射
armed and ready for an immediate offensive on Reflex Point!
是 长官
Yes, sir!

Ahhhh!

Ahhhh!
尝尝这个
Eat this!
现在准备发射中子S导弹
Now preparing Neutron-S missiles for launch.
倒计时30秒开始计时
T – Minus 30 seconds and counting.
什么 他们疯了吗 我们还有大部队在下边
What? They can’t be serious! We still have troops down there!
我知道 可为了阻止因维人需要不惜任何代价
I know, but the Invid must be stopped at any cost!
中子S导弹展开 所有单位弹出
Neutron-S missiles deployed. All units pull out!
总攻已经开始 一个可怕的错误已经铸就
The final attack has begun… and a terrible error has been made.
我们不会被击败的
We shall not be defeated!
那是什么
What is it?
我曾经见过这种武器
I have seen this weapon before!
人类根本无法理解到它的毁灭性
The humans cannot possibly understand its destructive power!
他们的世界将被毁灭
Their world will be destroyed!
母亲 您肯定吗
Mother, are you sure?
是的 可是别担心 我的孩子
Yes, but do not worry my child…
今天我不会让暗影之子从因维人这里得到胜利
I will not give the Children of the Shadow their victory over the Invid today.
现在 阿丽尔 我们必须要走了 我们的命运在召唤我们
Now, Ariel, we must leave. Our destiny calls to us.
我很抱歉 母亲 可我不能走
I’m very sorry, Mother, but I cannot go.
我相信对我而言还有一个理由让我留下
I believe there is a reason for me to stay.
阿丽尔 要注意
Ariel, be warned.
如果你选择留下 你的命运将会被无情的和人类交织在一起
If you choose to stay, your fate will be inexorably tied to the humans…
暗影将会很快占领他们
and the Shadows that will soon fall upon them.
我全都明白 母亲 可我必须留在地球上
I understand all that, Mother, but I must stay here on Earth.
那好吧 我的孩子
Very well, my child…
如果这就是你的决定了 那好吧
If that is your decision, so be it.
我会为了你而介入的
I will intervene on your behalf.
人类已经被机器人技术的暗影影响的太深
The humans have been influenced too strongly by the Shadows of the Robotech Masters…
只专注于毁灭他们整个种族
and are intent only on the destruction of their entire race.
不应该这样
It shall not be!

Huh?
他们正在离开 她做到了
They’re leaving, she did it!
阿丽尔 我的孩子 看吧
Ariel, my child… behold…
这些武器的毁灭是我给你 和你所珍爱的这个世界的最后的礼物
The destruction of these weapons is my final gift to you and the world you so cherish…
我们将会在别处继续我们的进化发展
We will continue our evolutionary development elsewhere…
随我来吧 我的孩子
Come with me, my children,
抛弃这个世界跟随着光之精灵让它带领我们向前
discard this world and follow the Spirit of Light as it beckons us onward!
我不相信
I don’t believe it!
他们就这么逃了
They just fled!
该死的因维人就这么跑了
The damned Invid just ran away!
那真太容易了 那真是太他妈的容易了
That was too easy! That was all just too damn easy!
你说那很容易 马库斯 你傻了吗 那一点都不容易
You call that easy? Marcus, are you out of your head? It wasn’t easy!
是 我承认那是一场艰难的战斗
Yeah, I agree that was a difficult battle,
可我就是不明白为什么因维人突然就这么撤了
but I don’t understand why the Invid suddenly retreated either.
注意 所有驾驶员返回月球基地进行简报
Attention, all fighters are to return to moonbase for debriefing.
一个预想不到的结果 又一次的因维人逃脱了毁灭
An unexpected result. Once again the Invid have escaped destruction.
可我们的目标仍未改变
But our goals remain unchanged.
对史前文明的痴迷必须被终结
The Protoculture addicts must be eliminated.
所有生命之花的力量的使用
All those who use the power contained in the Flower of Life…
都展现了对我们统治的潜在威胁
pose a potential threat to our domination.
现在 接收我的新的指示
Now, receive my new instructions.
去执行我交给你的任务
Proceed with the tasks I have given you.
更多的直接行动是必需的
More direct action is required.
你准备好接收先知交给你的任务了吗
Are you ready to receive the tasks the Awareness has set upon you?
是的
Yes.
可是人类怎么办
But what about the humans?
见机行事
All in due course.
保持位置
Hold steady.
停泊夹锁定 迪克莲已安全
Docking clamps locked! The Deukalion is secure!
折叠系统 恢复运转 长官
Fold system, back online, sir!
干得好 中尉
Good work, Louie.
多久之后我们能把SDF-3收入折叠力场
How soon can we have the SDF-3 within range of the fold sphere?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!