She said she put you to sleep.
你们的机器人已经出现在现场 这构成了合法比赛
Your robot has taken the field. That constitutes a legal challenge.
阿基里斯并没有操控机器人 我们的战士不在里面
Achilles is not in command of the robot. Our fighter is not in there.
核对战士身份并非我们的职责
Identity of the fighters is not our responsibility.
我们反对 必须由阿基里斯操控机器人
We protest! Achilles must be allowed to take command of the robot!
核对战士身份并非我们的职责 通话完毕
Identity of the fighters is not our responsibility. End of transmission.
如果她真要出战 我们最好让她获胜
Well, if she’s gonna fight him, we better make sure she wins.
松本在哪儿 – 他死了
Where’s Matsumoto? – He’s dead.
什么 – 自杀了 他是间谍
What? – Killed himself. He was the spy.
天呐 那么秘密武器呢
Oh, God! What about the secret weapons?
别以为那还是秘密武器了
Don’t guess they’re secret anymore.
尽管如此 她还是可以使用
Still, she can use ’em.
雅典娜 你听好了
Athena, you better listen up.
你有一些新的武器
You got some new weapons.
启动机身录像 你可以看到它们的使用说明
Punch up the onboard tape file and you might get descriptions of them.
新武器的使用说明
New weapons briefing.
看起来 他是在实验室录制的
Looks like he recorded from the lab straight into the onboard tape file.
这场战斗的唯一新武器是眩目光
The sole new feature for this fight is a blinder.
一束比太阳光还要亮很多倍的镁光
An array of magnesium flares many times brighter than the sun.
能让你的对手有最多90秒钟的短暂失明
It will blind your opponent for up to 90 seconds.
启动器是左手掌的太阳图案
The trigger is under the sun image on the left control palm.
将挡风玻璃和战斗视窗调整为不透明
Set the windshield and the battle screen to maximum opacity.
将黄色开关转到最右边
Turn the yellow knob all the way to the right.
我本来已经骗过了全世界
I got all the time in the world.
你并非一直是间谍
You weren’t always a spy.
那时候你和阿基里斯一样
There was a time when you were like Achilles…
是一个值得骄傲的战士 – 没错
a proud soldier. – Yeah.
我们总是将退役的战士留下
We always remain all the people we’ve been.
最老的已经有孩子了
The oldest man has a child inside him.
卫兵 逮捕他 – 特克斯·康威
Guards! Put this man under arrest. – Tex Conway?
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥日本佬开了摄像机
That slyJap son of a bitch. He had the camera on.
特克斯 你干的吗
Tex? You didn’t?
就是我♥干♥的 看啊
Sure as hell did! Watch!
没错 松本
You’re right, Matsumoto.
天呐
Oh, God!
他杀了松本
He shot Matsumoto.
我会把你送上绞刑架
I’ll see you hang for this.
我会在地狱等你
Uh-uh. I’ll see you in hell.
抓住他
Get him!
我先走一步
Geronimo!
回到你们的岗位上 回到你的位置
Get back to your goddamned posts! Hey, get back to your post, man!
任何擅离职守者格杀勿论
Anybody caught deserting their posts will be shot!
大家要齐心协力 我们还有任务
Pull yourselves together. We have a job to do.
他是空降过来的
He’s airborne.
是啊 他喜欢哗众取宠 就让他浪费燃料吧
Yeah. He likes to grandstand. Let him waste the fuel.
打得好
Great shooting!
用眩目光 马上
Hit him with a blinder. Now!
如果特克斯是间谍 那亚历山大一定已经知道了
But ifTex is the spy, Alexander will know about the blinder.
他来不及告诉他
He didn’t have time to tell him!
好啊
Yeah!
快用电锯
Use the bolo saw!
干得好 干得好
Yeah! Yeah, yeah! Great work! Great work!
手臂严重受伤
Severe damage to arm.
他会杀了她 他会杀了她
Oh, he’s killing her! He’s killing her!
停止比赛 住手 求求你
Stop the match! Stop it! Oh, please!
他会杀了她的 – 阿基里斯 太迟了
He’s killing her! – Uh-oh! Achilles! It’s too late!
亚历山大 你的对手已经丧失了意识
Alexander, your opponent is unconscious.
战斗结束了 暂判同盟国获胜
The battle is concluded, with tentative judgment for the Confederation.
保持原位
Hold your position.
女人
The woman?
我为什么不把你们两个都踩扁呢
Why don’t I just crush you… both?
亚历山大 最终裁决同盟国获胜
Alexander, final judgment is for the Confederation.
你必须离开现场 否则会被控藐视比赛规则
You must leave the field or be held in contempt of process.
你知道 我可以
I could, you know…
踩死你 就像踩死一只臭虫
squash you both like bugs.
不 虽然你是个战争狂 亚历山大 但你不是懦夫
No! You’re a lot of things, Alexander, but you’re not a coward!
我准备进去 然后踢你的屁♥股♥
I’m gonna get in this thing, and I’m gonna kick your ass!
对不起
I’m sorry.
道歉了就好
You’re sorry, all right.
来吧 快点 离开这儿 我们走
Come on, hurry up. Over here. Let’s go.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
亚历山大 如果再不离开现场
Alexander, if you don’t leave the field this moment…
比赛将裁决合纵国获胜
judgment will be given to the Market by default.
别搞砸了 阿列克谢 住手 别干蠢事
Don’t spoil everything, Alexy, stop! Don’t be a fool!
我们赢了
We won!
他想干什么
What’s he doing?
亚历山大藐视裁判 同盟国输了 比赛结束了
The Confederation lost when Alexander defied the referees. The battle’s over.
我还没有结束 – 没有
Not for me. – No?
来吧 阿基里斯
Yeah. Yeah. Go on, Achilles. Yeah. Yeah.
来啊 来啊
Yeah. Yeah.
瞄准点 来吧
Yeah, come to me. Come here.
你的右腿严重受伤
Your right foot has sustained major damage.
弹片导致右发动机停止运转
Shrapnel has disabled your right engine.
右发动机机能 – 是啊 是啊 是啊
Right engine is functioning? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
右发动机机能只有10%
Right engine is functioning at 10% efficiency.
右发动机停止运转 – 来吧
Right engine is not functioning. – Come on!
右发动机停止运转
Right engine is not functioning.
大气层保护罩碎裂 驾驶舱温度 10度
Reentry shield disintegrating. Cockpit temperature?10 degrees.
驾驶舱温度 350度
Cockpit temperature? 350 degrees.
驾驶舱温度 400度
Cockpit temperature? 400 degrees.
你输了 阿基里斯
You’ve lost, Achilles!
输了
Lost!
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
你死定了 阿基里斯
You’re a dead man, Achilles!
去死吧
Dead!
妈的
Shit!
该死
Damn!
我们还磨蹭什么
What have we here?

Yeah!
来吧 做个了结
Come on, it’s over!

No!
阿基里斯
Achilles!
此时
Here…
此地
and now.
你能活下去
You can live.
是啊 如果我杀了你
Yes, if I kill you.
我们都能活下去
We can both live!
我们已经死了 因为机械威龙毁了
We are dead. We are robot jox.
我们能活下去
We can live.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!