Well, you think what you want. – So, why did you come back?
我需要锻炼
Needed the exercise.
有句话我从没想过会说出口
I never thought that I would say this.
就是 我很高兴见到你 非常高兴
But I’m glad to see you, very glad.
希望我能对你说同样的话
Wish I could say the same.
你让我的啤酒凝固了
You’re making my beer curdle.
而你
And you.
你让我的啤酒喝起来像鲜血
You make my drink taste like blood.
将挡风玻璃和战斗视窗调整为不透明
Set the windshield and the battle screen to maximum opacity.
现在 将黄色开关转到最右边
Now, turn the yellow knob all the way to the right.
你好 博士
Howdy, Doc.
晚上好 特克斯 有何贵干
Good evening, Tex. Something I can do for you?
我只是不明白你为什么 不让我知道秘密武器的情报
Well, hell. I just don’t know why you left me out of that weapons briefing.
是不是你认为我有越权行为 还是你觉得我可能会泄密
If you think there’s something out of line or you think I’m some kind of a security?
看这里 特克斯
Look at this, Tex.
这是你最后一战的录像档案
These are the archive’s tapes of your last fight.
瓦西里耶夫 驾驶克巴尔夫斯基7号♥
Ah, Vassilyev. Fighting in a Kobalevsky 7.
今天所有机器人的设计 都是由它演变而来的
All of today’s robots evolved from its design.
它远胜于合纵国的机器人
It was far superior to the Marketeer you were in.
你没有可能获胜
There was no way you could’ve won.
但我赢了 用激光炮击倒了他 那是幸运的一击
But I did. Caught him with a laser. That was a lucky shot too.
这样的运气并不存在
That kind of luck does not exist.
你瞄准了他机身上唯一的薄弱部位
You took deliberate aim at the only vulnerable spot in that whole shield.
这儿 让我们放大一点看
Here, let’s look at this a little more closely.
我进行过结构分♥析♥
I ran a structural analysis.
你知道开炮的精确时机和位置
You knew when and exactly where to fire.
不 正如我所说 幸运的一击
No. Like I say. Lucky shot.
你是同盟国的卧底
You’re a Confederation agent.
胡说八道
Like hell.
我从他们手里赢了柬埔寨
I won Kampuchea from ’em!
一点小小的代价而已
A small price to pay.
还有什么比让一个英雄 当间谍更高明呢
What better spy to have in place than a hero?
这真是敌军战士的福气
The most honored of your enemy’s fighters.
我该死
Well, I’ll be damned.
被你发现了
You got me.
这么说是真的了 – 是的 博士
It’s true then? – That’s right, Doc.
你知道了真♥相♥ 而真♥相♥会让你见上帝
You know the truth. And the truth is gonna set you free.
等等 – 我本来已经骗过了全世界
Wait. – I got all the time in the world.
你并非一直是间谍
You weren’t always a spy.
那时候你和阿基里斯一样
There was a time when you were like Achilles…
是一个骄傲的战士
a proud soldier.
没错
Yeah.
我们总是将退役的战士留下
We always remain all the people we’ve been.
最老的已经有孩子了
The oldest man has a child inside him.

Uh-huh.
你内心深处有一个真正的特克斯·康威
Somewhere inside you is the real Tex Conway.
你还没有完全失去他
You haven’t lost him yet.
没错 松本博士
That’s right, Matsumoto.
博士 去见真正的特克斯·康威吧
Doc, meet the real Tex Conway.
很晚了 – 我发现了间谍
It’s late. – I found your spy.
什么 – 间谍
What? – The spy.
是松本 – 松本
It was Matsumoto. – Matsumoto?
我今天告诉他我怀疑他
I told him today I suspected him and he…
他回来这里就吞枪自尽了
came back here and he shot himself.
我马上来 别碰任何东西
I’ll be right over. Don’t touch anything.
遵命
Right.
喂 – 是我 雅典娜 吵醒你了吗
Yeah? – It’s me, Athena. Did I wake you?
没有 战斗前我从不睡觉 进来吧
No. I never could sleep before a fight. Come on in.
昨晚我在酒吧里说了蠢话
I was foolish at the bar last night.
我不该骂你
I shouldn’t have yelled at you.
没关系
No harm done.
我来祝你好运
I came to wish you luck.
说这么多话 反而不吉利了
Oh. Not is so many words. That’s bad luck.
我在想你送给我的礼物
I was thinking about the gift you gave me.
我也有礼物给你
I have a present for you too.
请转过身
Please, turn around.
你开枪打我 – 只是麻♥醉♥枪♥
You shot me? – With a sedative.
几个小时就好 现在你好好睡一觉
You’ll be all right in a few hours. For now, you’ll sleep.
我们之间只有一个人能离开房♥间去迎战亚历山大
One of us leaves this room and fights Alexander.
你这个疯狂的婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch.
我真的不想伤害你 老男人
Don’t make me really hurt you, old man.

Old?
你知道我为什么复出吗
Why the hell you think I came back?
检查完毕 最后准备 检查完毕 最后准备
Final ready check completed. Final ready check complete.
我们准备好了
Hey? We’re up.
他提前了一个小时
Huh? He’s an hour early.
嗨 阿里吉斯 有点早啊
Hey, Achilles, a little early, huh?
坐不住了吗
Gettin’ antsy?
指挥官给你压力了
Give him hell, Commander.
有点不对劲
Acting kind of funny.
最后一战了 他难免会有很多想法
Ought to be, last fight and all. Hell of a lot on his mind.
今天我不想碰到任何障碍
I don’t want any snags today.
我们按顺序再来一次 让她到右边去
So, let’s run that sequence again. Get her right.
阿基里斯告诉过你 为什么来这么早吗
Did Achilles say anything to you about suiting up early?
没有 – 问问他怎么回事
Not to me. – Ask him what he’s doing?
伙计 你好像有点着急啊
Hey, jock buddy, you in some kinda hurry, huh?
也许在电梯里没插好电源
Probably didn’t plug in to the lift box.
等他进了驾驶舱再问他
We’ll get him in the cockpit.
好了 增加压力 – 收到
All right, increase the pressure. – Roger.
阿基里斯来了
Hey, that’s Achilles.
让他进去 指挥官
Go get him, Commander.
你不是阿基里斯
Hey, this ain’t Achilles.
天呐
Good God.
给我阿基里斯的地址 – 把他弄出来
Get me Achilles’s quarters. – Let’s get him out ofhere.
全体人员 立即清场 红色警报
All personnel, clear the area immediately! Condition red!
全体人员 立即清场 红色警报
All personnel, clear the area immediately! Condition red!
妈的
Shit!
手动控制已停用
Manual override has been deactivated.
谁来阻止那婊♥子♥ 谁负责手动控制
Somebody stop that bitch! Who’s on the override?
求你了 求你了 这对任何人都没好处
Please! Please! This does nobody any good.
请回答
Please respond.
跟她讲讲道理 – 我不会啊
Talk some sense into her. – I don’t understand.
她从小就被训练要服从命令 肯定什么地方出了差错
She’s been trained since childhood to follow orders. Something’s gone wrong.
雅典娜 听我说
Athena, listen to me.
我知道你认为你在做正确的事情 但你错了
I know you think you’re doing the right thing, but this is wrong.
不 就算以最高标准来衡量
No. Even under the best of conditions…
我也是亚历山大的最佳对手
I would’ve been a better match for Alexander.
阿基里斯并不合适
And Achilles is indisposed.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to my boy?
我只是让他睡觉
I put him to sleep.
求你了 离开那机器人
Please, evacuate the robot.
你让我的一切工作都付诸东流了
You’re invalidating all of my work.

No.
电梯到达负10层
Elevator at level 10.
负9层
Level 9.
负8层
Level 8.
好吧 至少我们能让她呆在里面
Well, at least we can keep her inside.
我是特派员 有人企图劫持机器人 把它带回来
This is the commissioner. Someone’s trying to hijack the robot. Take it back.
活捉她吗
Take him prisoner?
不 不要危及你的人 射杀她
No. Don’t endanger your men. Shoot to kill.
上 上 上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
想抓我 没门儿
That’s not gonna work.
回去 – 天呐
Get back! – Jesus!
天呐
Holy shit!
无法阻止她了 她已经接管了全部内部控制系统
And I’m telling you she can’t be stopped! She’s on full internal!
雅典娜 手动控制 – 她会搞砸的
Athena! The override. – She busted it.
她出去了 切换到外部显示器
She’s out! Switch to external monitors.
天呐 她动真格的
My God, she’s actually gonna do it.
我无能为力了 – 让我进去
Not if I can help it. – Get me in there.
停止比赛 我们出了点问题
Stop the match. We have a problem.
她说她让你睡觉了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!