It isn’t over until somebody wins!
已经结束了
This is over.
我想从伟大的阿基里斯身上寻找秘诀
I wanted to learn the secret of the great Achilles…
但你只会谈论运气和恐惧
but you just talk about luck and fear.
除了失败 你没有教会我任何东西
There’s nothing you can teach me, except how to lose.
你知道 她认为她有机会挑战亚历山大
You know, she thinks she’s got a shot at fighting Alexander.
当然 当她的所有队友都被车撞了 她自然就是第一
Sure. All the rest of the team gets hit by a truck, she’d be number one.
你觉得呢
You think?
理论上有可能 但她是女人 没机会
Good on paper, but she’s a woman. No chance.
是 我猜也是
Yeah. Guess not.
你为什么要这么做
Why’d you do that?
他们是未来 无论我们喜欢与否
Well, they’re the future, whether we like it or not.
如果他们是未来 我宁愿自己是历史
If they’re the future, I’m glad I’m history.
好了 去洗澡吧
All right, hit the showers!
还不算坏 运动量不大
Hey, that wasn’t so bad. Hey, a light workout.
他们该建个更衣室
They do make the locker room?
这是什么
What’s this?
我的队友们都穿这个
Oh, my team, we all used to wear ’em.
我想你也许会用到
Thought maybe you could use it.
我知道你不相信运气
I know you don’t believe in luck…
但它陪伴我参加了十场战斗
but it got me through 10 fights.
很抱歉 我没有什么可以回赠你
I’m sorry. I don’t have anything to give to you in return.
这是件礼物 说句谢谢就行
It’s a present. Just say thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我猜 你这算是告别了
Guess, this is good-bye, jock buddy.
是的
Yeah.
好好照顾自己 听到吗
You take care of yourself, you hear?
你也一样
You too.
粉身碎骨
Crash and burn.
这话是对机械威龙说的
That’s just for jox.
凯特 – 吉姆 见到你太好了
Kate. – Jim, good to see you!
别让空气进来
Don’t let the air in.
空气比以前更差了 – 他们说更好了
It’s gotten worse than before? – Oh, they say it’s better.
轮到我了 – 别用那家伙
My turn. – Just not used to it.
轮到我了
My turn!
嗨 汤米
Hey, Tommy!
你的吉米叔叔回来了 不过我不再战斗了
But it’s just UncleJim again. I’m not fighting anymore.
我还能叫你阿基里斯吗 – 当然可以
Ah, can I still call you Achilles? – Yeah, you can.
去叫你♥爸♥爸 汤米
Go get your daddy, Tommy.
爸爸 阿基里斯来了
Dad, Achilles is here.
看看你
Look at you.
我们只是在尽自己的职责
Oh, we’re just doing our part.
除此之外 还有六个孩子 三个房♥间
And besides, with six kids, you get three bedrooms.
吉姆 – 菲力
Jimbo! – Philly!
最后一场我们还买♥♥了你赢
We thought you bought it last time.
粉身碎骨突然有新的含义了
Yeah. Well, crash and burn suddenly takes on a new meaning.
是啊 你现在安全了
Yeah. Well, you’re safe now.
亲爱的 去给吉米拿瓶啤酒 我很快回来
Listen, honey, why don’t you giveJim a beer. I’ll be with you in a minute.
好的 来吧
Yes. Come on, come on.
跟你们说什么好呢 孩子们
Hey, hey, hey, hey? Now what did I tell you kids?
我需要安静 大家到里面去玩
I want quiet in here. I want everyone indoors playing.
图书生意怎么样
So, how’s the reading business?
不怎么样
Ah, well, it’s a little slow.

Hello?
告诉混♥蛋♥阿基里斯 让他把该死的机器人
You tell that chickenshit Achilles that he can take his goddamn robot…
塞进自己的屁♥眼♥里 – 你也一样
and shove it up his ass! – Up yours too.
我们已经接过好几个这样的电♥话♥
We’ve been getting some calls like that.
关于我的吗
About me?
他们什么都不知道
They don’t know anything about it.
只想让你上前线拼命
Putting your life on the line.
是啊 粉丝嘛
Yeah, fans.
我们今晚要吃真正的肉
We’re having real meat tonight.
庆祝一下
To celebrate.
有部分测试 不需要我说明
Part of the test is that I don’t give too many instructions.
这是一间会震动的测试房♥
This is the rattle room. It shakes.
你们要在不摔断脖子的情况下爬到顶端
You gotta try and get to the top without breaking your neck.
第一个通过红色洞口的为获胜者
The first one to make it through the red doorway… wins.
就这样吗
That’s it?
就这样
That’s it.
听到信♥号♥♥响 你们就开始
As soon as you hear the buzzer, you try and make it to the top…
争取活下来
and stay alive.
经过一次严格的测试之后 – 阿基里斯 吉米叔叔 快醒醒
So, after a grueling barrage of tests? – Achilles? UncleJim. Wake up.
你说当他们宣布派谁出战时叫醒你 马上就开始了
You told me to wake you if they said who was gonna fight. It’s coming on.
面对同盟国的杀人机器亚历山大
… and face the Confed killing machine, Alexander.
这真是历史性的一刻
A truly historical event.
首位女性机械威龙 雅典娜
The first female robojox, Athena.
她只有一个战士名 粉丝们
She has only a fighting name, fight fans…
她有着专为战斗而研发的基因
having been genetically engineered just to fight in the games.
所以 明天将是她的出征之日
And so, tomorrow will be her big day.
和我一起在演播室的是拉普拉斯教授
Joining me now in the studio is Professor Laplace…
基因战士工程的创始者
creator of the GenJox program which drew genetically?
怎么回事 吉米叔叔 你说过她永远不可能出战的
How about that, UncleJim. You said she’d never make it.
教授 雅典娜有异于常人之处吗
Professor, is Athena more than human?
你会出战 – 没错
You will fight him? – That’s right.
回报是什么
And in return?
我不想再发生悲剧 将战场清空
All I want is there won’t be any bleacher bums. Clear the area.
这不难
Well, that won’t be too difficult.
事实上 我们已经考虑不让观众
In fact, we already thought about getting rid of the spectators anyway after?
你为什么决定要复出
Why did you decide to come back?
我们是否有过协议
Do we have a deal?
没错
Indeed we do.
阿基里斯 – 嗨 博士
Achilles. – Hey, Doc.
很高兴你回来
Good to have you back.
只有倒计时器 没有新武器吗
Just got the countdown sheet. No new weapons briefing?
我也感到很奇怪
I was wondering about that myself.
没有新武器
No new weapons.
新武器说明在录像带里
The briefing’s on tape.
明天开战前 你会在驾驶舱的屏幕上看到
You screen it before the fight tomorrow, in the cockpit.
拜托 他不是电脑模拟高手 现在就公开吧
Hold it! My boy doesn’t get a computer simulation, just goes at it cold?
确实如此
Exactly.
这么做没意义 – 只是保密措施
That don’t make sense. – Security measure.
最后的保密措施
The ultimate security measure.
甚至连安装的工程师也不知道
No one, not even the engineers that installed the individual units…
这些武器的确切属性
know the exact nature of these weapons.
除了我
No one but me.
听起来不错 要是我不会使用呢
Sounds like too good a secret. What if I don’t know how to use ’em?
非常简单
It’s really quite simple.
是啊 一把小刀也很容易使用
Yeah, well, a knife is simple, usin’ it ain’t.
你们最好相信我
You both will just have to trust me.
我们总是因为情报泄露而输掉比赛
We’ve lost more matches to security leaks…
而不是因为对手的技术优势
than through any superior skills on the part of our opponent.
这一次将滴水不漏
This time, there’ll be no leaks.
而且 这次不用再修改了
Also, this does conform to the original, sir.
我不知道你怎么想 在我炒他鱿鱼前 我只能相信那日本佬
I don’t know about you, I trust thatJap about as far as I can throw him.
是吗 – 比如绿激光那次
Yeah? – That green laser, for instance?
只有他和我知道详情 而我绝对没告诉任何人
Only him and me knew all the specs. I sure as hell didn’t tell nobody.
博士脾气是有点怪 但他不会是间谍
Hey, the doc’s weird, but he ain’t no spy.
我不知道
I don’t know.
嗨 伙计
Hey, hey, hey, buddy?
雅典娜
Athena. Hey?
来吧 再打十分钟
Come on, 10 more minutes.
就这样 用力 用力
That’s it. Work hard! Work hard!
小伙子回来了 我请大家喝酒
Hey, the boy’s back. Drinks on the house!
要不要把所有的酒都来一杯
You wanna start out with A or you just wanna pick it up with T?
啤酒就行 我在训练
Just a beer. I’m in training.
阿基里斯
Achilles.
什么事 – 我们知道你为什么复出
Yeah? – We know why you came back.
说吧
Do tell.
你由始至终都打算出战
You planned to fight all along.
你假装退役只是想拿到更多的钱
You pretended to retire so they’d offer you more money!
你想什么就是什么 – 那你为什么要复出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!