the death of 300-plus spectators earlier today.
那些是他的粉丝
Well, there you have it, fans.
阿基里斯 合纵国最伟大的机械威龙之一
Achilles, one of the greatest robojox ever to fight in the Tribunal…
已经选择了退役
has chosen to retire.
我们的出头之日提前来临了 – 没错
Our day has come early. – All right.
一周后你们的第一名将接受实战检验
One week before the first of you is tested in battle.
很奇怪他居然变成了一个懦夫
Interesting he should turn out to be a coward.
懦夫 – 他拒绝战斗
Coward? – He refuses to fight.
这是他的最后一战
This was his last one.
如果你有机会你会再战吗
Wouldn’t you fight again if you had the chance?
他不是懦夫
He’s not a coward!
你说什么就是什么 雅典娜
Whatever you say, Athena.
好了 我们谈谈
All right, start talking.
没什么可谈的 – 我们有很多要谈的
Not much to talk about. – We have a great deal to talk about.
先从你的违约开始吧 如何 你还没有完成十场战斗的合约
Let’s start with violation of contract, shall we? You haven’t finished 10 fights.
我打完了十场 足够了
Started 10, that’s enough. – Uh-uh.
别挡着我出去 我认识路
Don’t bother to show me out. I know the way.
在没分出胜负之前就不算完
It isn’t over until someone wins.
你和你那群废物的口气一模一样
You sound like one of your damn “tubies.”
你连合同都看不懂 你怎么
You can’t even read your goddamn contract. How do you know?
我是看不懂 但我不是哑巴 不要对我说这种废话
I can’t read, but I’m not dumb! Don’t pull that shit on me!
等等 冷静一下 我们可以商量
Wait! Just hold it! Let’s negotiate.
算了 – 我可以给你一笔可观的报酬
Save it. – I can offer you any reasonable amount.
算了吧 – 不 我是认真的
Save it, Commiss? – No, I’m serious.
你要多少钱
How much do you want?
我不想要钱
I don’t want money.
我只想出去
What I want is out.
他来了 – 无可奉告 就这样 都结束了
Here he is! – No comment. That’s it. It’s over.
粉身碎骨 宝贝
Crash and burn, baby.
喝一杯怎么样
Hey, how about another drink?
你越来越棒了
Oh, you’re so much better.
那瓶是什么
What’s that one, H?
那瓶是皇家酒
No, it’s an I. Imperial.
那瓶呢 – 那瓶是薄荷酒
What is it, G the next one? – No, no.J. Maybe a julep.
你不觉得你已经 – 给我一杯薄荷酒
Hey, don’t you think you’ve had about? – Give me a julep.
阿基里斯 法律规定 我不能卖♥♥酒给醉酒者
Achilles, the law says that I cannot serve anyone who is drunk.
你得承认你已经喝醉了
And you gotta admit you are one drunk guy.
我喝醉了吗 你以为你可以阻止我
Well, when I’m so drunk you think you can stop me…
你想阻止我
you try to stop me.
别再喝了
Your funeral.
阿基里斯 我们很好奇 当你回来时
Achilles, we’re curious. You know when you went back?
你就是那家伙 – 不 我只是奇怪
Oh, you’re that all right. – No, I was wondering?
胡高 看 有新模特
Hey, Hugo, look. New model.
告诉你 他们很性急的 – 你有优势
Ooh, they’re quick. I’m telling you. – You had the advantage.
很显然你是为了拯救观众 才冒着被打败的风险的
And then apparently you risked defeat in order to save some spectators.
我 – 他们知道会有风险的
I was? – Yet they knew they were taking a risk.
每个入场的观众都要签署协议
Everyone of them signed a release before they went to the bleachers.
他们只是观众 你忍♥心看他们死吗
It’s the goddamn bleacher bums, yeah. You would have just let ’em die?
我当然会让他们死
Of course I would have let them die.
你也一样吗 – 当然
You too? – Of course.
小子 你们真是铁石心肠
Boy, you’re a couple of hard cases.
那是亚历山大 – 他想干嘛
It’s Alexander. – What does he want?
我的朋友 借酒浇愁啊
Ah, my friend. Drinking to forget?
我不是你朋友
Not your friend.
你的告别演出真是难忘 三百多人陪葬 恭喜了
What an impressive end to your career, over 300 casualties. Congratulations.
如果你不闭嘴 还会多一个陪葬的
There’s gonna be one more you don’t keep that mouth shut.
是吗
Ah, yes.
拿出勇气
Courage.
亚历山大
Alexander!
你知道什么是逃跑吗
Did you hear a squeak?
我向你挑战 – 我不跟窝囊废作战
I challenge you! – I do not fight “tubies.”
你会的 下星期
You will… next week.
是我去
It’ll be me.
最好不要
Better hope not.
我会让你死得 很有趣
I will make your death… interesting.
你居然碰我
You touched me!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on.
亚历山大 我们现在就了结它
Let’s finish it, Alexander. Here and now.
就算你没喝醉我也不会跟你打
I would not fight you even if you were sober.
我打架不是为了找乐子
I don’t fight for fun.
你为了什么打架
What do you fight for?
你有目标吗
Did you fight for?
星期六 阿基里斯 否则就没机会了
Saturday, Achilles, or not at all.
好了 大家各回各位吧
Whoo! All right, everyone. Back to the bar.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我整晚都在这儿
I’ve been here all night.
听着 我不想成为混♥蛋♥ 但
Look, I don’t want to be a jerk, but…
做过什么
did?
我的意思是 我应该想起点什么吗
I mean, is there something I ought to remember?
我带你回家
I carried you home.
帮我脱衣服 – 是的 你介意吗
Undressed me? – Yes. You don’t mind?
不 听起来挺浪漫的
Oh, no. Sounds real romantic.
我研究了你的身体
I studied your body.
不过如此
Do tell.
两条腿 两只手
Two legs, two arms…
一个
one?
宿醉
Ow. Hangover.
橙汁 橙汁
Oh. Orange juice. Orange juice.
为什么
Why?
没有橙汁 当然没有
Oh, no orange juice! Of course not.
咖啡
Coffee.
你喝咖啡吗 – 从不 它会影响
You guys don’t drink coffee. – Never. It affects?
别告诉我会影响你的发育
Oh, don’t tell me. It stunts your growth.
不 它会影响我的心脏
No, it affects one’s heart.
感谢上帝的赐予
Thank God something does.
你研究过我了
So, you were studying me?
你们的窝囊废学校里难道没教过人体解剖学吗
What, they don’t teach anatomy in “tubie” school?
我只想看看你是否与众不同
I just wanted to see if you were different.
然后你发现了男女之间的不同
And you found out boys and girls are different.
我是说 作为一个冠军有什么不同
I mean, for being a champion.
但你的身体并没有什么特别之处
But there’s nothing special about your body.
多谢
Thanks.
那什么让你如此特别呢
So, what makes you different?
运气
Luck.
那是悖论 能经历十场战斗 而幸存本来就需要运气
That’s circular. Anyone who survives 10 fights must have luck.
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
他们说你天生好运
They say you make your own luck.
意思是最有自信的人才最有可能取胜
That just means the person with the most confidence is more likely to win.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
你知道酒吧墙上那些图片吗
You know those pictures on the wall at the bar?
现在是一些自信的混♥蛋♥
Now those were some confident sons of bitches.
也许他们不知道什么叫恐惧
Maybe what they needed was a little dose of fear.
恐惧 – 对 你知道
Fear? – Yeah. You heard of it?
是的 但我觉得没用 谨慎才有用 而不是恐惧
Yes, but I don’t see how that could help. Caution, yes, but not fear.
对
Yeah.
第一场战斗前 我也这么对自己说
That’s what I used to tell myself before my first one.
我什么都不怕
I’m not afraid of a goddamn thing. Huh.
可以的话就尽情享受
Enjoy it while you can.
我不会害怕 – 继续保持这种想法
I won’t be afraid. – Keep telling yourself that, kid.
我被训练得无所恐惧
I was bred not to have fear.
好啊 那你不是人了
Okay, so you’re not human.
我是人 但为了某种目的而被训练成这样
I am human, but I was bred for a purpose.
而你只是碰巧成为这种人
You. You just happened.
对 我爸爸经常这么跟我说
Yeah, that’s what Daddy used to say.
这就是你退出的原因 你的勇气已经用完了
That’s why you quit. You ran out of courage.
你根本不明白是怎么回事
You don’t know anything about it.
你只会故弄玄虚逃避现实 你不敢再次面对 亚历山大
Rather than face Alexander again, you took refuge in a technicality.
十场战斗就是十场战斗
Ten fights is 10 fights.
九场战斗和一场平局
Nine fights and one draw.
你知道什么 啊 你知道什么
What do you know about it? Huh? What do you know about it?
除非决出胜负 否则战斗仍未结束