8… Eight.
要是我就快跑
I’d run. Seven.
弗兰克,待在那里,别动
7… Frank, stay there! Don’t move!
6… Six.
他在说谎
He’s lying. Five.
他身上没有炸♥弹♥
5… There’s no bomb. Four.
4…
3… Three.
该死,快点…
Goddamn it! Come on, come on.
2… Two.
One.
什么破铜烂铁
What a hunk of crap.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
上车
Get in.
Frank!
干得好
Nice work.
太好了
Terrific.
弗兰克,你不应该开车
You shouldn’t be driving, Frank.
停到路旁,替我的记忆复位格式
Pull over and reformat my memory.
这样你才能安全健康
It’s the only way for you to remain safe and healthy.
你不能把不好的部分消除就好吗?
Can’t you just erase the bad parts?
我的记忆是全像数组
My memory is a holographic array.
如果失去一半… 我的每个记忆还是都在
If I lost half of it, I’d still have every memory,
只是分辨率减半
just in half the resolution.
好,但你不能 就这样把自己的记忆消除了
Okay, but you can’t just lobotomize yourself.
弗兰克,我跟你解释过了 我不是真人
It’s like I explained to you, Frank. I’m not a real person.
我们先避风头 找到机会再回去拿东西
We’ll lay low till we get a chance to go back for the stuff,
然后我们就离开这里
and then we’re out of here.
弗兰克,我们要在这里避风头吗?
Are we going to lay low here, Frank?
我希望是
I hope so.
来,做你的事吧
Here. Do your stuff.
你好
Hey, there.
我的天,弗兰克,杭特打给我 你还好吗?
My God, Frank. Hunter called me. Are you okay?
杭特打给你?
Hunter called you?
你是怎么进来的?你不准回来了
How did you get in here? You’re not allowed back here.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
你不需要道歉
You don’t need to apologize.
你只是这阵子很健忘而已
You’ve just been very forgetful these days, that’s all.
我没有健忘
No, I’m not forgetful.
我只是有点忙
I’ve just been a little bit busy.
我很好,真的,我可以进来吗?
I’m fine, really. Please, can I come in?
好吧,进来吧
Okay. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我出了点麻烦
I’m kind of in a bit of trouble.
那当然
Of course you are.
没有,这比迟还罚款还要糟
No. Well, this is worse than late fees.
我想我在跑路
I guess I’m sort of on the lam.
跑路?
On the lam?

Yeah.
我有过精彩的人生
I’ve led a very colorful life.
我是小偷
I’m a cat burglar.
唐吉轲德是你偷的
You took the Don Quixote.
是不是?弗兰克
Didn’t you? Frank. Well, I…
我只是想送给你
I just wanted you to have it.
那是你吗?
Is that you?

Yes.
那是我吗?
Is that me?
我搬回来时,你就不记得了
When I moved back, you just didn’t remember.
我们散完步后,回家看一小时的书
After our walk, we go home, read for an hour.
然后吃中饭
Then we have lunch.
接着决定下一个目标
And… Then we stake out our next target.
弗兰克,等等
Frank, wait.
你真的不知道其它的消息 你没看到任何…
You really don’t know any other information? You haven’t seen any…
你在开我玩笑吧 弗兰克
You gotta be kidding me. Frank!
弗兰克,站住 爸
Frank. Frank! Hold it right there!
爸,停下来,你停下来好吗?
No. Dad, stop! Would you just stop?
弗兰克,不准你锁门
Frank, don’t you lock this!
弗兰克,不准你碰那个机器人
Don’t you touch that robot, Frank!
你把事情搞得很复杂
You are making this more complicated than it has to be.
利用他们上来这段时间 我们可以从窗户下去
By the time they get up here, we can scale down from the window.
弗兰克,停下来,消除我的记忆
Frank, stop. Just wipe my memory.
不要
No.
弗兰克,我知道你不想听 可是我不是人
Frank, I know you don’t like to hear this, but I’m not a person.
我只是高阶仿真器
I’m just an advanced simulation.
你消除我的记忆后
After you’ve wiped my memory,
事情能恢复正常
things can go back to normal,
你就能继续计划下一票了
and you can continue planning your next job.
你说什么?
What did you say?
弗兰克,记得吗?你的下一票
Remember, Frank? Your next job.
你偷钻石跟珠宝
You deal in diamonds and jewels,
最小最贵重的东西
the most value by the ounce.
记得吗? 爸
Remember? – Dad!
现在还不迟,弗兰克,别放弃
It’s not too late, Frank. Just open up. Don’t give up.
偷高档货,没人会怎样
Lifting that high-end stuff, no one gets hurt.
除了专门骗钱的保险公♥司♥以外
Except those insurance company crooks.
教我怎么消除记忆
Show me what to do.
你得把后面的圆面板打开 然后按下那个小按钮
You have to open the round panel in back and push the small button.
我替你打开了
I’ve unlocked it for you.
我就知道你可以关掉
I knew you had an off switch.

Dad.
爸?
Dad?
你好吗?
Hey, how are you doing?
我是杭特
It’s Hunter.
杭特
Hunter.
你要跟我去散步吗?
You want to go for a walk with me?
好啊
Yeah, that sounds good.
所以…
So…
普林斯顿怎么样?
How’s Princeton?
普林斯顿
Princeton.
普林斯顿很好
Princeton’s good.
很好吗?
Good?
那是名校啊
Hey, it’s Princeton.

Yes.
这个嘛…
Well,
起码我不用担心这一点
that’s one thing that I don’t have to worry about.
我儿子的表现比他老爸好
My son did better than his old man.
爸,再见
Bye, Daddy.
我很快会来看你
I’ll come see you soon.
爸,再见
Bye, Dad.
什么?
What?
检查机器人的花♥园♥,在西红柿底下
“Check the robot’s garde, under the tomatoes.
孩子们,祝你们开心,爸爸
“Have fun, kids. Dad.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!