Yeah, Hunter. No, he’s sick of me.
弗兰克,你不好
Frank, you’re not well.
我是不好,我快死了
No, I’m not. I’m dying.
你快死了是什么意思?
What do you mean, you’re dying?
打给杭特,跟他说我快死了
Call Hunter. Tell him I’m dying.
弗兰克,我不觉得你快死了
I don’t think you are dying, Frank.
不是,我夸大他就会过来
No, it’s just an exaggeration. It’ll get him up here.
我去坐牢就不可能健康吧?
I’m not going to be very healthy in prison, am I?
嗨,我是玛蒂森 你为什么要在我的语♥音♥信箱留言?
Hi, it’s Madison. Why are you leaving me a voice-mail?
玛蒂森,我是杭特 爸的机器人有留言给你吗?
Madison, it’s Hunter. Did Dad’s robot leave you a message?
听到后回我电♥话♥
Call me back when you get this.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸
Dad.
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
你还好吗?
How are you feeling?
我觉得我连站起来的力气都没有 我刚刚跟机器人谈过
I don’t even feel like I have the strength to stand up.
我认为我们应该送你去医院
Listen, I was talking to the robot and I… What are you doing? I think we should get you to a hospital.
不要,我想待在家里
No, no, no, I want to stay here.
机器人照顾我绰绰有余
The robot’s really more than enough to look after me.
好吧,我不知道 我还是觉得我们该去医院
Okay. Well, I don’t know. I still think we should go.
我想跟你说一件事
I want to say something to you.
要我说很别扭
And I’m not good at this.
我不是好爸爸
I was a lousy father.
老天,爸
Jesus, Dad.
我只是想告诉你我知道
I just want to tell you that I knew.
一直都知道
All the time.
我知道我没多陪你们
I knew I wasn’t around a lot.
希望你原谅我这件事
I hope you forgive me for that.
我知道你这样很辛苦
And I know it’s a lot to ask of you.
你每个礼拜都过来 开大老远的路来看我
You come up here every week, drive all the way up to see me.
我也想谢谢你这一点
I want to thank you for that, too.
你记得…
Do you remember
从前我小时候的事吗?
what it was like before, when I was little?
当然记得
Yeah, sure. Sure.
我希望你记得
记得我们住在有小后院的公♥寓♥吗?
Remember when we had that little apartment with that tiny backyard?
我…
You know, I…
我经常想起这件事
I think about that a lot.
我也是,我要你替我做一件事
Yeah, so do I. Look, I want you to do something for me, would you?
我要你把这东西 放到没人找得到的地方
I want you to put this where nobody can find it.
什么?天啊,爸 为什么?这里面是什么?
What? God, Dad, what? Why? What’s in it?
别问我这里面是什么
No, don’t ask me what’s in it.
我不要你被牵连
I don’t want you to take the heat for this.
别看里面,好吗?
And don’t look inside it, okay?
答应我,替我藏起来就对了
You promise me that. Just hide it someplace for me.
你要我藏起来?
You want me to hide it?
对,我想要…
Yeah, I want to…
我不想背着罪名死去,杭特
I want to go out clean, Hunter.
我只想干干净净离开,拜托
I just want to go out clean, please.
好
Okay.
好,你别担心
Okay. Don’t worry about it.
现在就藏起来
Do it now, please.
什么? 这样我会比较好过
What? Yeah. It’ll make me feel better.
你要我现在就藏起来?
You want me to hide it right now?
对
Yeah.
放到安全的地方,好吗?
Just put it someplace safe, okay?
你要我此时此刻就藏起来?
You want me to hide this right this minute?
老天 对不起
Jesus. Sorry.
没关系
No, it’s okay.
你最好快点走吧
You better go now.
先生,请你下车 什么?
Get out of the car, please, sir! What?
请你把双手放出车外 这些人没经验
Put your hands out of the car, please. These guys are new.
好了
Come on.
请你慢慢下车
Step out of the car, please. Slowly.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
你的后车厢放了什么?
What’s in the trunk?
对啊,你的后车厢放了什么?
Yeah, what’s in the trunk?
没什么,高尔夫球杆
Nothing. Golf clubs.
一个包
A bag.
包包里有什么? 爸
Yeah, what’s in the bag? Dad!
我不知道包包里有什么 这是我找到的
I don’t know what’s in that bag. I found it.
漂亮
Beautiful.
太漂亮了
It’s just beautiful.
东西在里面…
It’s inside. They’re inside.
好,杰克,这是证物
All right, Jake. This is evidence.
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell’s going on?
我要搜索房♥子,这是正当理由
I want to search the house. Come on, this is probable cause.
好
Fine. Okay, fine.
好,等等,等一下 什么东西有正当理由?
Okay, wait. Hold on. Wait a second. Probable cause for what?
弗兰克威尔德是 附近几百万元抢案的嫌犯
Frank Weld is a suspect in a multi-million dollar robbery up the road.
什么?不可能,他生病了
What? That’s impossible. He’s sick.
他生病了
He’s sick.
早安
Good morning.
你们要进来吗?
Would you like to come in?
爸,你怎么没在床上,怎么回事?
Dad, why aren’t you in bed? What’s going on?
我只是配合警方
I’m just cooperating with the cops.
只要出一点小事
They always seem to come and pester me
他们就爱来骚扰我
whenever anything remotely criminal happens.
对,可是你还好吗?
Yeah, but how are you feeling?
我没事,我只是睡眠不足
I’m fine. I’m just not getting enough sleep.
对不起,不过谢谢你过来看我
I’m sorry, but thanks for coming up to see me.
好,等等…
Okay, wait, wait.
你们有人肚子饿吗?
Hey, any of you boys hungry?
等一下,他的蠢机器人呢?
Wait a minute. Where’s his stupid robot?
谁想吃高级起司?
Who would like a selection of fine cheeses?
没东西 你在开我玩笑吗
Nothing. You have got to be kidding me.
我们有正当理由,好吗?
We have probable cause, okay?
我不是在跟你说话
Not you.
你快死了?
You’re “dying”?
你给我使出快死了这招?
You’re playing games about dying?
我打给妈,我打给玛蒂森
I called Mom. I called Madison.
你在搞什么?你替他说谎?
And what the hell are you? You’re lying for him?
好,通通给我出去
All right, everybody get the hell out.
我们没找到东西前哪里都不去
We’re not going anywhere until we find what we’re looking for.
杭特,别担心,这里没东西可以找
Hunter, don’t worry. There’s nothing to find.
你以为我在乎吗? 如果那个包包里有东西
Do you think I care? If there was anything in that bag,
我会亲自把你交给警♥察♥
I would turn you in myself.
你知道你是个自大的混♥蛋♥吗? 我不在乎了
You’re an egotistical prick, you know that? I don’t care.
我觉得很罪恶,但起码我还有感觉
I just feel guilty because at least I have feelings.
你最厉害的事… 就是坐牢
The best thing you ever did was being locked up
然后就不用扶养我了
so I didn’t have to be raised by you.
你觉得我为什么把你丢给机器人?
Why do you think I left you with a goddamn robot?
别把他扯进来
Leave him out of it!
警告,别碰我
Warning. Do not molest me.
爸,他不是你的朋友
Dad, he’s not your friend.
他是奴隶,显然…
He’s a slave who, apparently,
你能操弄他做所有的事情
you can manipulate into doing just about anything.
等一下…
Wait a minute. Wait a minute, wait a minute.
我们应该下载这东西的记忆
We should download this thing’s memory.
对
Yeah.
不…
No, no.
等一下
Just hold on there, now.
你们不能这么做 弗兰克,坐好
You can’t do that. Frank, sit down.
警告,别碰我
Warning. Do not molest me.
你知道你在干嘛吗?
You know what you’re doing?
我知道
Yeah, I know what I’m doing.
你好
Hello, there.
启动自毁程序
Self-destruct sequence initialized.
10… Ten.
9… Nine.
不会吧
You didn’t.