Come on. I have a million pictures I want to show you.
土库曼超棒的
Turkmenistan. I mean, amazing, amazing.
我好爱这些人,他们受了好多苦
I fell in love with the people. They’ve been through so much.
他们很需要像我说的小额无利贷款
And there’s such a need for the kind of nanoloan finance non-profit
但我得搞定许可提案才行
like the kind I’m talking about. But I really need to nail the grant proposal.
我想说,在老家写最好啦
And I thought, what better place to write than this old place, you know?
所以情况才这么完美
That’s why it’s so perfect.
这里好美,可是好惨
It’s so beautiful, but so sad.
可是好美喔
But so beautiful.
小子
Hey, buddy.
起来
Wake up.
你的密♥码♥是什么?
What’s your password?
1、2、3、4 One, two, three, four.
快点,我们得走了
Come on, we got to get moving.
我们要错过空窗时间了
We’re going to miss our window.
爸,早安 早
Morning, Daddy. Morning.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry? Yeah.
饿了 我出去买♥♥东西,给你买♥♥了麦片
I went shopping. I got you Cap’n Crunch.
机器人之前都做很棒的早餐给我吃
The robot used to make me a really great breakfast.
我出门替你买♥♥了一堆东西耶
I went out and got all this.
来吧,我们让这小家伙醒过来吧
Come on, honey. Why don’t we just wake the little guy up?
他会做饭、会洗碗
He can cook, he can do the dishes.
不用,我来就好
No, no. I am going to do it.
人不能把所有的责任都交给机器人
You can’t just whisk away all your responsibilities on your robot, Daddy.
你在干嘛?
Hey, hey! What are you doing?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
好,我弄东西给你吃
Okay, let me make you something.
该死,爸,停下来
Damn it, Daddy, stop!
我弄东西给你吃
Let me make you something.
好,我想吃千层面
Fine. I want lasagna.

Okay. Okay.
我会做千层面
I can do lasagna.
你的千层面看起来像大便
This lasagna looks like crap.
这是笔管面啊
Well, it’s penne.
我要出门,我要去哈利那里吃饭
I’m going into town. I’m going to eat at Harry’s.
爸,哈利关了,记得吗?
Daddy, Harry’s is gone, remember?
这是我花一小时做的
And I spent an hour making this.
你在说什么?我上礼拜才去吃过饭
What are you talking about? I ate there last week.
拜托你就吃了好吗?
Would you just eat it, please?
你要在这里住多久?
How long are you going to be here?
你要我住多久就多久
As long as you need me.
我很好
I’m fine.
爸,你在厕所干嘛?
Dad, what did you do in the bathroom?
真的假的
Seriously.
都是你煮的菜害的
It’s your cooking.
不好笑
Very funny.
我和机器人之前都会出门玩 这样很好
The robot and I used to go in to town just for fun.
这对你和机器人很好
That’s good for you and the robot. I’m tired.
我累了,现在出门太晚了
It’s too late for town.
好,我去睡觉了
Okay. I’m going to go to sleep.

Fine.
如果你明天会出门买♥♥东西 帮我买♥♥棉花棒
If you go shopping tomorrow, I’m out of Q-tips.
这里乱得跟什么一样
This place is a dump.
玛蒂森 爸
Madison. Hey, Daddy.
我刚打扫完
I’m just finishing cleaning up.
是吗?
Are you really?
对,我受够脏乱,整夜没睡整理的
Yeah, I just got so sick of the mess that I pulled an all-nighter.
你在骗谁?你启动机器人了对吗?
Who are you kidding, honey? You turned the robot on, didn’t you?
机器人?我没启动机器人
The robot? I didn’t turn the robot on.
我会整理厨房♥,我是大人了
I can clean a kitchen. I’m an adult.
这里昨晚还跟猪窝一样
This place was a pig sty last night. Look at it now.
现在你看看,拜托你再把他打开
Please turn him back on.
我不要把机器人打开
No, I’m not going to turn the robot on.
你不要,那好,来
You’re not? Fine, then, here.
你来收拾吧
Why don’t you clean this up?
爸,你觉得我什么事都做不好吗?
Daddy! You don’t think I can do anything?
机器人不是你的下人
The robot is not your servant, Maddy!
你不能把他当成奴隶随意开关
You don’t turn him on and off like he’s a slave!
好,我做了,好吗?我用了机器人
Okay, I did it! Okay? I used the robot!
对不起,我只是想帮你 我不知道该怎么办
I’m sorry! I just want to help you! I don’t know what to do!
好了,别激动,没事,对不起
Okay, all right. Calm down, it’s okay. I’m sorry.
我不该大声的,只是…
I shouldn’t have yelled. It’s just that…
这跟你没关系,我需要他
It’s not you. It’s not you. I need him.
你不需要
No, you don’t. I do.
我需要,你不懂,我需要他
You don’t understand. I need him.
你需要他干嘛?
What do you need him for?
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.

Dad.
你好
Hi, there.
我们让他帮忙一点家事
So, we’ll let it help us out with a few little chores,
但我们不能太依赖他,好吗?
but we can’t get too reliant on it, okay? Okay.
亲爱的,谢了
Thanks, honey.
我们得赶快进行,今晚动手
We got to move soon. Tonight.
空窗时期快过了
The window’s almost closed.
弗兰克,我听完你的计划后再决定
I will listen to your proposal, Frank,
这是我们说好的
and make my decision, as we agreed.
我♥干♥这行很多年了,很多年 我有自己做事的系统
I did this for years. Years. And I developed my own system.
我一向单枪匹马 除了我以外没人知道,直到现在
Always worked alone, so nobody knows it but me. Until now.
对象、时间、地点跟目标
Who, When, Where, and What.
首先是对象
First, the Who.
贤伉俪杰克芬恩跟艾娃李
The lovely couple are Ava Lee and Jake Finn.
结婚三年,钱归女方管
Married three years. The money’s on her side.
女的是律师,男的是顾问 管它啥意思
She’s a lawyer. He’s a consultant, whatever that means.
这是他们的房♥子,在市区还有公♥寓♥
They own this house and an apartment in the ci.
他们有一半的时间会待在这里
They spend just about half their time here.
他们离开这里时 都是去出席活动或度假
When they’re out here, they always leave for some kind of event or vacation.
这就是我们动手的时间
That’s our When.
接下来要讲目标
That brings us to What.
也就是我们要偷什么
As in, “What are we stealing?”
她在那栋房♥子里 起码放了两件珠宝
She has at least two pieces that have to be in that hous.
但要怎么进去? 接下来要讲下一点 地点,我在他们建筑师的网站上
But how to go in? That’s our next “W.”
找到设计图
Where. I found the plans on their architect’s site.
我规划好我们的进入路线了
I have our entry ph sketched out.
我想好10个可行的出口
I have 10 possible exits,
20种不同的状况
20 different scenari,
触动警铃、有狗、有客人等等
alarm trip, dogs, houseguests, et cetera.
我全都搞定了
It’s all set.
但是进去的部分呢?
But what about the How?
这种住家会有高级保全系统
A home like this will have an advanced security system.
你实在有够可爱 我多年的经验会派上用场啊
Aren’t you just adorable? This is where my years of experience come in.
保全系统都是保全公♥司♥设计的 不是小偷设计的
Every security system is designed by secury companies, not thiev.
问题不在于小偷能不能闯进去 而是要花多久时间
It’s not a question of if a thief can break I, it’s how long.
他们把最显眼的系统
They place all the heavy systs
全摆在客户看得到的地方
where their customs can see them.
他们卖♥♥的是安全感
They’re selling the feel of securi.
找到他们认为没人碰得到的进入点 一向不难
It’s never hard to find a spot that they assumd no one could reach.
眼光准确就行了
It just takes the right ey.
弗兰克,你找到进入点了吗?
And have you found that way in, Frank?
当然有
You bet I have.
这里没有警铃,只有一个小烂锁
There’s no alarm here. Just a flimsy little loc.
这是他们自找的
They’re asking for it.
这样我们就能找到保险箱了
That brings us to the sa.
我跟你赌一客牛排 我们会在这里找到保险箱
I’ll bet you a steak dinner, we’ll find it right here.
你知道密♥码♥吗?
Do you know the correct combination?
这就要靠你了
That’s where you come in.
我?
Me?
你要用蛮力打开
You’re going to brute-force I.
蛮力?
Brute force?
这样可能会引起注意
That sounds like it might attract attention.
我的意思只是你要试每个组合
All it means is, you’re going to try
直到正确为止
every combination until you get it right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!