Did you call him?
没有
No.
杭特威尔德来电
Call from Hunter Weld.

Hello.
爸,叫她别再吵了好吗?
Dad, call off your dogs, all right?
我不会改变主意
I’m not changing my mind.
你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
玛蒂森一直打来 跟我谈人类运动的观点
Dad, Madison won’t stop calling me with all these Human Movement talking points.
你自己去搞定她
Deal with her yourself.
不行,这样行不通的
What? No, no, no. This is not going to wor.
机器人要留下来 我没办法一直过去
The robot is staying. I can’t keep coming up the.
没人叫你来
Nobody’s asking you to.
太扯了,由机器人来照顾
This is ridiculous. A robot caretaker
跟找人来照顾一样人道
is just as humane as a human caretaker. ‘Cause they’re more efficient…
杭特,我无所谓
Hunter, I don’t care. …Lt doesn’t make them inhumane.
她说你说机器人…
All right, well, she said that you said you were saying that the robot is…
机器人没问题,去陪小孩吧
The robot’s fine. Just go do something nice with your kids.

Okay, all right.
拜托你叫她别烦我了好吗? 我们在度假
Would you tell her to stop bugging me, plea? We’re on vacation.
好,掰 好,掰
All right. Bye. All right, bye.
你不会跟杭特说开锁的事吧?
You’re not telling Hunter anything about the locks, are you?
建立信任是我程序的一部分
Developing trust is part of my program.
你认为只有你我能知道的事 我都能保守
I can keep anything that you feel is important between just us.
太好了,闭上你的嘴
Perfect. Keep your mouth shut.
千万别说出去
Not a word about anything to anybody.
等等
Wait.
水啦
Eureka.
在这里等着
Wait here.
这让我想到我在南佛罗里达的时候
This reminds me of a job I did in South Florida.
爬那么高的楼可能是烂主意
It was probably a bad idea, scaling that high-rise,
但我那时跟火♥辣♥红发妹搞上了
but I was involved with this knockout redhead at the time.
我忘了她的名字,好
I can’t remember her name. Okay. Okay.
来了解这里的情况吧
Let’s see what we got here.
看蓝图从前是我的强项
This kind of stuff used to be solid gold to me.
我没被抓过 因为我了解大楼设计图比别人都强
I never got caught because I understood building plans better than anybody else.
我家人还以为我是工友
My family thought I was a maintenance man.
开了
It’s open.
你想要哪本书?
Which book do you want?
简爱?唐吉轲德?
Jane Eyre? Don Quixote?
拿最小最贵重的东西
Take whatever’s most valuable by the ounce.
但我真的是工友
But I really was a maintenance man.
因为我不能花那些钱
Because I couldn’t spend the money.
我有两个工具箱 一个工作用、一个平常用
I had two toolboxes, my work tools and my other tools.
我教杭特修理很多东西
And I taught Hunter how to fix just about anything.
弗兰克,我们不应该出声才对
We’re supposed to be quiet, Frank.
什么?
What?
你为什么戴太空头盔?
Why are you wearing a space helmet?
弗兰克,我们得走了
Frank, we need to leave.
我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
刚刚比你跟我说的还要危险
That was more dangerous than you led me to believe, Frank.
珍妮弗会很爱的
Jennifer’s just going to love this.
弗兰克,该上♥床♥睡觉了
Frank, it’s time to go to bed.
你知道吗?你一点都不好玩
You know what you are? You’re no fun.
不过你开锁很厉害
You were crackerjack at those locks, though.
我永远不能教杭特怎么开锁
I never could show Hunter how to do that stuff.
我很想教… 但我从来没教过
I wanted to. I wanted to. But I never did.
他是麻烦鬼
He was a little hellraiser.
他把地毯烧出一个洞
He burned a hole in the carpet.
还是玛蒂森?
Or was that Madison?
我有读到
I read about it.
他们从前会写信给我
They used to send me letters.
弗兰克,很晚了
Frank, it’s very late.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
那是你还是你妹弄的?
Was that you or was that your sister?
我错过了好多事
I missed so much.
我回家以后…
When I came home,
还以为你是邻居的小孩
I thought you were the neighbor’s kid.
这重要吗?
Why does that matter?
我已经不介意吃这种东西了
You know what? I don’t even mind this stuff anymore.
我太忙着计划下一票了
I’m too busy planning our next job.
我们应该偷哪里? 现代艺术博物馆?古根汉?
Where should we hit next? The MoMA? The Guggenheim?
玛蒂森威尔德来电
Call from Madison Weld.
玛蒂,乖女儿
Maddy, my girl!
爸,你在吗?
Dad, are you there?
你好美,你现在在哪?
You look pretty. Where are you now?
爸,杭特说你现在对机器人没意见
Daddy, Hunter is claiming that you’re now fine with the robot
你想要他控制你的生活了
and that you want it controlling your life.
说慢点,等一下
No. No, no. Slow down, honey. Wait a minute.
说真的,他把你丢给机器人在想啥
Just leaving you there with this thing?
我跟他说他太常来看我了
Look, I told him that he comes around to see me too much. So…
太常?爸,他把你丢给一个机器
Too much? Daddy, he has abandoned you with a machine.

Yeah, well, you know…
起码他有做了点什么
At least he did something.
对不起,我到处跑
I’m sorry. I’m traveling.
这是我的工作
This is what I do for a living.
我知道,对不起
I know, sweetie. I’m sorry.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean it that way.
爸,时间到了,我得挂了,好吗?
Dad, time’s running out on this thing. I’m going to go, okay?

Bye.
我回来了,你还挺得住吧?
I’m back. How are you holding up?
酒免钱啊
Well, it’s free booze.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
其实,我不应该说的
Actually, I’m not supposed to say anything,
可是昨晚有人闯进图书馆
but somebody broke into the library last night.
你这么说还真好笑
It’s funny you should say that.
对方几乎就像知道我们不堪一击 好可怕
It’s almost as if they sensed our vulnerability. It’s horrible.
杰克认为小偷可能是 想要偷走新捐款人的数据
Jake thinks that maybe they were trying to hack into the new donor information.
我不晓得
I don’t know.
你带了你的小朋友来
You brought your little friend.
你好
Hi, there.
达西先生呢?达西先生
Where’s Mr. Darcy? Mr. Darcy.
你们两个来派对还开心吗?
Are you two enjoying the party?
我运作正常
I’m functioning normally.
我也是
As am I.
你们两个交个朋友吧
Why don’t you mingle together?
我没有这种功能或工作…
I have no functions or tass
需要跟VGC-60L口头互动
that require verbal interaction with the VGC-60L.
达西先生,讲这种话很没礼貌
Mr. Darcy, that is so rude.
等人类绝种后…
So, when all humans are extinct
你们不会成立机器人社会啰?
you’re not going to start a robot society?
弗兰克,我不懂
I don’t understand, Frank.
你何不假装达西先生也是人
Why don’t you pretend that Mr. Darcy is a human being like me
然后开始对话?
and start up a conversation?
嗨,你好吗?
Hi, there. How are you doing?
我运作正常
I’m functioning normally.
我也是
As am I.
他们在那里
There they are.
你们开心吗?我想介绍我太太艾娃
Enjoying yourselves? I wanted to introduce my wife, Ava. This is Jennifer.
这是珍妮弗 幸会
It’s so nice to meet you.
很高兴终于见面了
It’s so nice to finally meet you.
杰克很开心你要留下来
Jake is so excited you’re staying on.
我喜欢这个旧地方
Why, I… I love this old place.
我不敢相信我们从前忽略掉了
I can’t believe we all overlooked it before.
弗兰克,除了你以外
Except you, Frank.
你老派到都能叫做前卫了
You’re so square, you’re practically avant-garde.
你刚刚跟我说什么?
What the hell did you just say to me?
弗兰克,你疯了
You’re so crazy, Frank.
不介意我占用图书馆夫人一点时间吧
You don’t mind if I borrow Madame Librarian for a moment?
我想介绍她认识几个菁英捐款人
I want to introduce her to some elite donors.
两位
Ladies.
弗兰克,你不该喝酒的 这对痛风不好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!