– No! – She said, “No.”
你们听觉有问题吗?
Maybe you have a hearing problem?
小姐 回家吧
Go home, young lady.
你违反了宵禁条例
You are in violation of curfew.
保罗麦代格在哪里?
Where’s McDaggett?
212号♥房♥
Room 212.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望你买♥♥了保险
I hope you are insured.
电梯门坏的
Elevator door sticks!
不要
Don’t.
路易斯警员托我带个话给你
I have a message from officer Lewis.
停车
Stop!
开车
Drive!
我叫你开车
I said, drive, goddamn it, drive!
我的时间、金钱 我不会再说了 明白吗?
My time, my money. I told you and won’t tell you again, understand?
我要征用你的汽车作警方用途
I must commandeer your vehicle for police use.
你有什么问题 混♥蛋♥?
What is your problem, sucker?
我是指…长官
I mean, officer.
掩护我
Cover me.
指挥官
Commander!
(警告:儿童在玩耍)
什么事?
What’s the deal?
机械警♥察♥去了哪里?
Where the hell is Robocop?
我们可以开车听一下 哪里有爆♥炸♥声
We could drive around and listen for explosions.
是你做的吗?
Are you doing that?
我厌倦了焊接电线 所以放进一个脉冲流速解码器
I got tired of splicing wires, so I put in a pulse tach decoder.
– 摇测的? – 不是
– Telemetric? – No.
– 真聪明 – 你才聪明 我算得上什么?
– Smart ass. – I know you are, but what am I?
让我试试
Here, let me try.
谢谢你 吓我们一跳
Thanks for the heart attack.
我会派遣一支侦察队出去
I believe I will go and send out a recon team.
我有个更好的方法
I got a better idea.
不如我们都坐下来
Why don’t we just all have a seat.
和放松
And relax.
几分钟内就会结束
It’ll all be over in a few minutes.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
小心说话 有孩子在场
Watch the language, there’s children present.
放下它 康斯
Drop it, Coontz.
我不会重复说的
I’m not going to ask twice.
你是什么意思? 几分钟内就结束?
What do you mean, “it’ll all be over in a few minutes”?
快带孩子们离开 快点
Get the kids out of here! Now!
贝黛
Bertha!

Go.
– 要去救她 – 快走
– Got to get her. – Go!
来吧 快走
Come on, let’s go! Come on!
来吧
Come on.
快点 进去!
Come on! Get in! Come on!
快点!
Come on!
好了 走吧
Okay, now go!
– 快走! – 不 又再发生了
– Go on! – No, it’s happening again!
别让他们把你带走
Don’t let them take you away.
我叫你走!
I said, go! Get out of here!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
去死吧
Go to hell.
带她去总部
Take her to headquarters.
我的手下不会在你身上留下痕迹
I promise my men won’t leave a mark on you.
长官 我们的朋友康斯又怎样?
Sir. What about our friend Coontz?
若我们让他活着就要付钱给他
If we’d let him live, we’d have to have paid him.
我是说会损失数十万元
We’re talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage.
– 摩菲对财物不留情的 – 很好
– Murphy can be rough on properties. – Yeah. Well…
每分每毫的损失 都由你的薪水中扣除
…every cent of it will be coming out of your salaries.
是你们制♥造♥他的
Hey! You built him!
我们要进占卡迪拉克区
We’re taking Cadillac Heights.
我要你50个手下 一小时后全副武装候命
I’ll need 50 of your men armed and in full body armor in one hour. Johnson…
告诉总裁 拆卸人员明早六点可以进入
…tell the CEo the demolition crews will have access at 0600 hours tomorrow.
我们不做那类工作
Hey, we don’t do that kind of work.
这是个直接命令
That was a direct order, sergeant.
把市民逐出家园 不是警♥察♥的工作
Driving people out of their homes is no work for a cop!
警官
Now, sergeant.
在警队工作15年是一项投资
Fifteen years on the force is quite an investment.
你的工作、你的退休金
Your job, your pension.
别担心那些擅闯者了 想想你的家人吧
Maybe instead of worrying about these squatters, think about your own family.
我有想
I am.
我正在想我要回家面对他们
I’m thinking I have to go home and face them.
你们不能这样做
You can’t do this.
你们是OCP的雇员
You are employees of oCP!
记着
Now remember that.
你们在危害自己的退休福利
You’re jeopardizing your retirement benefits!
截住那个人
Stop that man.
你和你的朋友们可想赚点钱?
How would you and your friends like to make some money?
– 这是… – 强尼…
– It’s… – Johnny…
– 建改队 – 好
– Rehab! – Hurray!
强尼建改队人像 配件和服饰个别发♥售♥
Johnny Rehab action figures, parts and accessories all sold separately.
在被认为是机械警♥察♥的 最新暴行中…
Three nuns and five clergy are dead…
有三名修女和五名神职人员丧生
…in what is believed to be the latest atrocity by the killer cyborg, Robocop.
OCP宣称该名前度警员…
The OCP claim the former police unit…
在底特律市旧城的卡迪拉克区…
…is responsible for a spree of terrorism…
引发一轮恐怖活动
…in the Cadillac Heights section of Old Detroit.
抱歉 我不能读这个
I’m sorry, I can’t even read this.
简直胡说八道 你相信它吗?
This is bullshit! Are you buying this?
你开玩笑嘛 机械战警
Are you kidding me? Robocop?
(临时故障)
玛莉
Marie.
混帐!
Lousy sons of bitches!
– 神经病混♥蛋♥ – 没有人会听的
– OCP bastards! – Nobody is listening to you, sweetheart.
我们各就各位
We are in position.
这是大棍 准备就绪 带齐武器进入攻击区
This is Big Stick. You have a green. Arm and proceed to strike zone.
所有队伍 准备就绪
All teams, we have a green.
所有队伍 准备就绪
All teams, we have a green.
放松点
Hey, take it easy.
– 现在怎么办? – 怎么办?
– So what now? – What now?
– 完蛋了 闭嘴吧 – 贝黛的计划又如何?
– Game’s over, Moreno. Just shut up. – What about Bertha’s plan?
该死 贝黛已经死了
Damn it! Bertha’s dead!
对不起
I’m sorry.
各位 大约45分钟后…
Folks, in about 45 minutes…
建改队就会来对付你们
…the Rehabs are coming to blow you out of your neighborhood.
带你们的孩子…
I want you to take your kids…
和任何不能作战的人到地下室
…and anybody who shouldn’t be fighting to the basement!
其余的人就受底特律警♥察♥部委派
The rest of you are hereby deputized by the Detroit Police Department.
是时候给他们看看警♥察♥的厉害
It’s time to show how real cops kick ass.
底特律警♥察♥ 出示你的身分
Detroit Police! Identify yourself.
你因为袭♥警♥被拘捕了
You are under arrest for assaulting an officer.
还有破坏警方财物
And destruction of police property.
(动力能量低 需要下载能量)
肃静
Quiet!
肃静
Quiet!
别开火 直到有绝对需要
Hold your fire until absolutely necessary.
指挥官…
Commander…
长官 底特律警方在外面 他们在反抗我们
…Detroit Police are out there, sir. They’re fighting against us.
那又如何?我们要依期行事的
So? We have a schedule to keep.
我们不可向警♥察♥开火 你太过分了
We don’t fire on police officers! You’re out of line, McDaggett.
我是指挥 由我做主
I’m in charge here. I’m pulling the plug.
坐下
Sit down.
你打仗打疯了?
Have you gone war-wacky?
我叫你坐下
I said, sit down.
好主意
Good idea.
我们怎样离开这里?
How are we getting out of here anyway?
你怎样…算了吧
How’d you get…? Never mind.
外面有没有传讯碟形天线?
Is there a transmission dish outside?
有 我还看到新闻追击 那个傢伙挖鼻孔呢
Yeah, and I was just watching the Media Break guy pick his nose.
你有电脑吗?
Do you have your computer with you?
底特律的市民…
People of Detroit…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!