西区 不 小姐 我们没有巴工
Metro West. No, ma’am, we’re not on strike.
你本可以骗倒我 我会处置那班劫匪
You could have fooled me. I’ll deal with those looters myself.
给我一支有钉的垒球棒
Get me a baseball bat with some nails in it.
你觉得怎样?
How are you feeling?
不大好
I’ve been better.
老实说 你像跟一辆货车做了朋友
To be honest, it looks like you just made friends with a Mack truck.
我没有很多…
I don’t have many…
朋友
…friends.
赖莎拉斯博士
Dr. Lazarus.
– 发生了什么事? – 阿特兰大队昨晚打赢活塞队
– You want to tell me what happened? – Atlanta beat the Pistons last night.
– 很有趣 我是指英勇小子 – 是他
– That’s cute. I meant with glory boy. – Oh, him.
他受到枪击 还着了火
He got shot to hell and set on fire.
你明白我的意思 他违抗直接命令 为什么?
You know what I’m talking about. He disobeyed a direct order. Why?
– 我真正的意见? – 不 说谎 编个故事
– My real opinion? – No, lie. Make up a story.
费历克先生…
Well, Mr. Fleck…
目前…
…offhand…
我认为他抗命的唯一理由是…
…l’d say the only reason he’d disobey an order is if…
他不同意那个命令
…he didn’t agree with it.
什么?
Excuse me?
他作了一个决定
He made a decision.
他的朋友有麻烦 他作出判断 警♥察♥都那样做的
His friend was in trouble, he made a judgment call. Cops do that.
人类的警♥察♥ 你说”他的朋友” 是什么意思?它是副机器
Human cops. What do you mean, “his friend”? It’s a machine.
听着
Look,
如果OCP只要一个机械人 为何他们派摩菲去那里?
if oCP just wanted a robot, why’d they put Murphy in there in the first place?
摩菲已经死了 已有记录在案
Murphy’s dead, sweetheart, that’s on record.
费历克先生 这就是摩菲
Mr. Fleck, this is Murphy!
在他的面孔 大脑 小脑所留下的..
What’s left of his face, his cerebrum, his cerebellum.
人体组织仍然存在
Human tissue that’s still alive.
为何结合两者
How can you interface human and machine…
但当人类部分作决定时又要抱怨?
then complain when the human part makes a decision?
那么我们不单得到了 摩菲多年来的训练…
So not only did we get Murphy’s years of training…
和执法技巧 还继承了…
and his law-enforcement skills, we also inerited…
他的记忆、感觉和情绪?
…his memories, his feelings, his emotional baggage?
我会叫它做他的人性 但我相信你不认识那个字眼
Well, I’d call it his humanity, but I don’t think you know that word.
是吧
I see.
你说服我了 删除他的情感
You talked me into it. His emotions: Get rid of them.
找出它们的位置后消除它们 如果洗掉他的记忆 那真糟糕
Find their location and erase them. If it wipes out his memory, too bad.
我们可以植入一个 微型神经障碍器…
We could cut out the appropriate circuits by…
截断有关的线路
…implanting a micro-neuro-barrier.
做吧
Do it.
听着 我不管你有多聪明
I got news for you. I don’t give a shit how smart you are.
OCP拥有警队 拥有他、还拥有你
OCP owns the cops. That means they own him, and they own your cute little ass.
没有人能拥有我
Nobody owns me.
很好
Fine.
我们要他加入建改队
We want him on the Rehab Team.
你把他改为可以预测 否则你另谋高就
That means you make him predictable, or look for a new job, sweet cheeks.
我堕入爱河了
I think I’m in love.
你脑海中想着什么?
What’s going through your head?
(记忆搜寻:摩菲)
那是他的家人
That’s his family.
可要我安装那个神经障碍器?
Want me to install the neuro-barrier, doctor?
不 我可以做
No, I can do it.
我想单独陪着他
I think I’d like to be alone with him, if it’s all right.
(记忆搜寻:)
摩菲 我以为你永远不回来了
Alex, I thought you’d never get home.
别让那些无家可归的人动摇你们
Don’t let the fact that these people are homeless sway you.
他们都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They’re terrorists, pure and simple.
画面上的都是可疑的叛军位置
On the screens are suspected rebel locations.
若这些地点在你们的巡逻范围内 便去查看一下
If these locations appear on your regular beat, check it out.
报告任何不寻常的发现…
Make sure you report any unusual findings…
有听到他们怎样处置摩菲吗?
Hear what they did to Murphy?
(重播)
摩菲
Murphy.
路易斯 要不要盔甲?
Lewis, you want your body armor?
什么? 不要 我下班了
What? No, I’m off duty.
到底什么事?
What’s up, anyway?
你有没有家人?
Do you have family?
有 有个在匹兹堡从不打电♥话♥ 给我的弟弟 你知道的
Yeah, I have a brother in Pittsburgh, the one who never calls. You know that.
机械人 你没事吧?
Robo, are you okay?
我很好
I’m fine.
叫我摩菲
And call me Murphy.
(热能图像)
摩菲?
Murphy?
离开这座建筑物
Step out of the building.
留在原地
Stay right there.
我们是警♥察♥
We’re police officers.
我们不需要你们
We don’t want you.
里面有一些擅闯者 别靠近那扇门
We believe there are squatters in there. Now step away from the door.
他们是平民 他们想取暖巴了
They’re civilians. They’re just trying to stay warm!
这些人是属于一所改造中心的
Those people belong in the nearest rehabilitation center.
(首要指令一:为公众服务)
部分是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 走开 否则你会被控阻碍办公
Some are terrorists. Step away or you will be cited for obstructing justice.
(二:保护无辜者)
我不会再礼貌地要求了
I’m not going to ask politely next time.
别靠近那扇门
Step away from the door.
(三:执行法纪)
这是你们的最后警告
This is your final warning.
(四:不准违抗OCP人员)
你们犯了个错误
You are making a mistake.
– 退后 否则会有麻烦 – 这样才对
– Back off, or there’ll be trouble. – Now you’re talking, Murphy.
我们不会让步 你们开枪射我们吧
We’re not budging. If you wanna get in, you’ll have to shoot through us.
我不觉得那有大问题
I don’t have a huge problem with that.
(瞄准中 四:不准违抗OCP人员)
停火
Cease fire!
(系统损毁警报 效率72%)
机械警♥察♥
Robocop.
(效率69%)
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
跟我们走吧
Come with us!
掩护我
Cover me.
我是个精锐的警♥察♥ 是不是 伙伴?
Some tough cop I am. Huh, partner?
我很害怕
I’m scared.
不要怕
Don’t be.
不会痛太久的
It won’t hurt long.
(记录)
替我抓他们
Get them for me.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
摩菲
Murphy.
警员身亡
Officer down.
快走
Move it!
没时间了
We don’t have much time.
妮歌♥ 我们走吧
Nikko, let’s go.
快点 跟我们走
Come on. Come with us.
他是个警♥察♥ 是他们的人
Is she crazy? He’s a cop! He’s one of them!
他现在是我们的人
He’s on our side now.
她说得对 你看到他做的事
She’s right. You saw what he did.
你让个笨小孩替我们作决定?
You’ll let a stupid kid make our decisions?
– 我们去作战 我们需要他帮忙 – 你说笑吗?看他
– We’re at war. We can use his help. – Are you kidding me? Look at him!
他毁烂不堪
He is totaled, man!
来吧 没时间争论了
People, come on. We don’t have time for this shit.
他说得对
He’s right.
我们该走了
We should go.
在五米范围内周围搜索
Five-meter spread. Search the perimeter.
该死
Damn.
长官 他在移♥动♥
We’re tracking him, sir. He’s moving.
不可能的 整个建筑物都被包围了
Impossible. The building is surrounded.
他走到地下去了
He’s gone underground.
找个入口
Find a manole.
我们有点阻碍
We got a little held up.
老鼠?
Rats?
一两只吧
One or two.
(热能图像)
走过去
Go on through.
(系统损毁警报 效率25%)
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好
I’m fine.