Hey,
你不能进这里
You can’t enter here.
等一下 嗨 等一下
Wait a second. Hey, just a minute.
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area.
已进入系统
He’s in.
底特律警♥察♥局 刑事犯罪科
按照片检索
请输入数据
请输入数据
正在输入
比对
比对
吻合
安东诺斯基·埃米尔·M
安东诺斯基·埃米尔·M
已知同伙
纳什·里昂·C
纳什·里昂·C
克斯·乔·P
明·史蒂夫
克拉伦斯·伯蒂迪克
刑事犯罪
拘捕记录
涉嫌杀害墨菲
你是墨菲
Murphy, it’s you.
涉嫌杀害墨菲
墨菲·艾里克斯·J
已死亡
樱草路548号♥
樱草路
樱草路
樱草路548号♥
待售
欢迎你 让我们一起来参观你的新居
Welcome, shopper. Let’s take a stroll through your new home.
这是由ZM工业建造的家庭房♥屋
This is a one-family house built by ZM Industries.
靠近学校和商店
Situated near schools and shops…
每年增值百分之七
…this progressive development has a growth factor of seven.
哇
Wow.
爸爸 你能做出这样的动作吗?
Can you do that, Dad?
谁来烧饭并不重要
Say, it doesn’t matter who cooks in your family…
因为厨房♥由专家设计
…because this kitchen by Food Concepts…
做饭很容易
…makes everything a snap.
爸爸
Dad.
快戴上帽子 他看不可爱吗?
Come on, get your hat on. Isn’t he cute?
爸爸快来 爸爸快来
Come on, Dad. Come on, Dad.
我有事要告诉你
I really have to tell you something.
我爱你
I love you.
这是主卧室
The master bedroom.
格调优雅的分区设计
Functional space with a touch of elegance.
嗨 您考虑好了吗?开个价吧?
Hey, have you thought it all over? Why not make me an offer?
拘捕模式
拘捕模式
拘捕模式 嫌疑犯:纳什·里昂
拘捕模式 嫌疑犯:纳什·里昂
克拉伦斯·伯蒂迪克在哪?
Where is Clarence Boddicker?
好的
Okay.
-妈的 -我们来谈谈
– Shit. – Let’s talk.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
这头衔听起来真不错
There’s just something about the way it sounds:
“副总裁”
“Vice president.”
我已经动情了
It just turns me on.
老天 你们真是太棒了
God, you girls are so great.
我喜欢聪明的女孩子
I love to be with intelligent women.
聪明让你更性感
Smart is so sexy.
我知道
I know.
有时 我一想起一些事
Sometimes, I could just think of something…
就让我兴奋
…and it could just get me so horny.
是的 好点子浪费了真可惜
Yeah, well, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
我很容易就厌烦
I get bored so easily.
你需要一些彩排 鲍勃
And you need lots of stimulation, Bobby.
是的 我来了
Yes, I do.
-别动 -我不会的
– Don’t move. – I won’t.
鲍勃 别忘了我
Bob, save some for me.
别担心
Don’t worry.
一定是送香槟 我去
Must be the champagne. Stay here.
好了吗?
How you doing?
臭女人 快滚
Bitches, leave.
再见 鲍勃
Gee, Bobby. Bye.
别忘了给我打电♥话♥?
You gonna call me?
你要干什么?
The fuck are you doing?
你知道我是谁?
Do you know who I am?
你以为你能逃得了 你会……
If you think you’ll get away with this, you got…
见鬼!
Goddamn it!
别这样!
Stop!
你要什么我给什么 只是求你别杀我
I’ll give you anything you want. Just, please, don’t kill me.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, buddy-boy.
迪克·琼斯在此恭候
Dick Jones here.
我想你现在
I guess you’re on your knees about now…
一定在跪地求饶吧
…begging for your life.
真可怜
Pathetic.
你不再心高气傲了吗?
You don’t feel so cocky now, do you?
他给你多少 我给你双倍
Whatever he’s paying you, I’ll double it right now.
你知道最可悲的是什么?
You know what the tragedy is here?
我们是可以做朋友的
We could have been friends.
但你违反常规
But you wouldn’t go through proper channels.
越级报告
You went over my head.
那侮辱了我
That hurt.
生活还要继续 这是个老故事 为了爱和名誉而奋斗
But life goes on. It’s an old story, the fight for love and glory.
如果你认为这是个游戏 会对你有帮助的
It helps if you think of it as a game.
每一个游戏都有胜利者
Every game has a winner…
和失败者
…and a loser.
你出局了 鲍勃
I’m cashing you out, Bob.
我可不想出这么多钱 萨尔
I don’t think I want to pay that, Sal.
我不能再让了 价格不能再低了
I don’t give a shit what you want. I set the prices here.
听着萨尔 或许你不知道 我是底特律的老大
Listen, Sal, maybe you haven’t heard. I’m the guy who owns Detroit.
你想从这捞一笔
You want space in my marketplace…
就得先给我一些
…you’ll have to give me a volume discount.
我不会减价的
Not into discounts.
约翰逊 给他看看我们带来的圣诞礼物
Joe, show the man what we brought him for Christmas.
考虑一下 兄弟 好生意是不会送上门的
Think about it, chum. Good business is where you find it.
好的 让我来挑明
Okay, let me try to put this in perspective.
你杀了许多警♥察♥
You’ve killed a bunch of cops.
谣传你们在警方有后台
Word around is that you’ve got a lot of heavy connections downtown.
你让我的许多朋友不安
You make a lot of my friends nervous.
许多人
A lot of people…
希望看到我
…want to see a guy like me…
把你杀了
…put a guy like you out of business.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
或许我也没说清
Maybe I’m just not making myself clear.
我不想和你纠缠 萨尔
I don’t want to fuck with you, Sal.
但是我在警方有后台
But I got the connections.
我有销♥售♥网络
I got the sales organization.
我有能力
I got the muscle to shove enough of this factory…
让你这蠢货
…so far up your stupid wop ass…
吃不了兜着走
…that you’ll shit snow for a year.
弗兰克 杀了他
Frankie, blow this cocksucker’s head off.
你想动枪!
Guns, guns, guns!
来啊 萨尔!
Come on, Sal!
老虎队今晚有场比赛
The Tigers are playing tonight.
我从不错过比赛
I never miss a game.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
快走!
Go!
定位
慢慢下来 不然会有麻烦的
Come quietly, or there will be trouble.
他妈的!
Fuck you!
哦 见鬼!
Oh, shit!
克拉伦斯·伯蒂迪克
Clarence Boddicker…
你被捕了
…you are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
去你的!
Fuck you!
嗨 等一下 等一下!
Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute!
我有权利的 我是受保护的!
I’m protected, man. I’ve got protection!
-你有权找律师辩护 -你在干什么?
– You have the right to an attorney. – What is this shit?!
该死
Goddamn it.
该死!听我说!听我说!
Goddamn it! Listen to me! Listen to me, you fuck!
主谋是另一个人!他是OCP的 他是高级主管