我没想到
I try.
我们尽力而为
Let me in on the bottom line, pal.
听说琼斯中尉很生气
I hear Jones was plenty pissed.
你知道 他只是个纸老虎
You know, he’s got this killer rep, but it’s a smoke screen.
他已经失势了 不堪一击
He’s lost his teeth. The guy’s a pussy.
我们是在说同一个迪克·琼斯吗?
Are we talking about the same Dick Jones?
长江后浪推前浪 这就是生活
He’s old, we’re young. That’s life.
我有个会议先走了
I gotta go. I got a meeting.
恭喜你 鲍勃
Congratulations, Bob.
谢谢
Thanks.
当我是这个公♥司♥年轻的行政人员时
I remember when I was a young executive at this company.
我们也为他们起外号♥
We used to call the old man funny names.
“老脸皮厚”
“Iron Butt.”
“蠢驴”
“Boner.”
我甚至叫他
Once I even called him…
“老不中用”
…”asshole.”
但是我对他仍很尊敬
But there was always respect.
我是有限度的
I always knew where the line was drawn.
但你过了火
And you just stepped over it, buddy-boy.
你侮辱了我
You’ve insulted me.
你造出来的那玩意侮辱了公♥司♥
And you’ve insulted this company with your bastard creation.
我可以保证执法者209型的军♥火♥销♥售♥
I had a guaranteed military sale with ED 209.
及其更新计划
Renovation program.
它的零件可以销♥售♥25年
Spare parts for 25 years.
谁管它有没有用呢?
Who cares if it worked or not?
老家伙的意见很重要 迪克
The old man thought it was pretty important, Dick.
你知道
You know…
他是一个好老头
…he’s a sweet old man.
而且光明磊落
And he means well.
但他不会长生不老
But he’s not gonna live forever.
我也是这里的二把手
And I’m number two around here.
这么简单的道理你也不懂?
Pretty simple math, huh, Bob?
你
ou just…
看错人了
…fucked with the wrong guy.
你疯了
You’re out of your fucking mind.
你最好祈祷
You better pray…
别遇上麻烦
…that that unholy monster of yours doesn’t screw up.
饿了吗?
You hungry?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
哦 不
Oh, no.
该死的暴徒炸了墨西哥的一个机场
Damn rebels blew up the airport in Acapulco.
真不错 我们下周正准备去那 嗨 这是什么?
Great, we were going there next week. Hey, what was that?
嗨 你看
Hey, look.
他启动了
Bucket-boy’s online.
嗨 嗨!
Hey. Hey!
站住 停下!
Halt. Stop!
等一下!
Wait a minute!
-怎么回事? -我不知道 他只是离开了这儿
– What’s going on? – I don’t know. He just left.
他只是离开了这儿?
He just left?
罗斯福!
Roosevelt !
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
让一下
Out of the way.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
见鬼!快叫鲍勃·莫顿
Shit! Call Bob Morton.
杰尔 你把他归案 我一会儿就来
Jerry, book him. I’ll catch up with you later.
你好
Hello.
我来自我介绍一下
I haven’t really had a chance to introduce myself.
我是安妮·露易丝
I’m Anne Lewis.
你有名字吗?
Do you have a name?
你有什么事 露易丝警员?
How can I help you, Officer Lewis?
我不是那个意思
That’s not really what I meant.
你没有名字吗?
Don’t you have a name?
别让他走 在这儿签个名
Hold it. Sign right here.
你搞错了 我是OCP生产出来的
You don’t understand. I’m OCP.
你是……
Murphy.
墨菲
It’s you.
你真把我忘了?
You really don’t remember me?
对不起
Excuse me.
我得走了
I have to go.
有案子发生了
Somewhere, there is a crime happening.
站住!
Stop !
-你和他说了什么? -没什么
– What did you talk to him about? – Nothing.
-见鬼 -见鬼
– Shit. – Shit.
站住!
Stop !
嗨 呆在那儿!站住!
Hey, you there! Stop!
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You’re in a lot of trouble, officer.
过来
Come on.
你们曾向我保证过会通力合作的
I was assured full cooperation by this precinct.
如果把事情弄糟了 我就炒你的鱿鱼!
One of your grunts screws it up, I’ll have your job!
-有什么新情况? -还不是很清楚
– What’s the update? – Hard to know.
是小毛病还是其他什么?
We have a glitch or what?
设计时没考虑到它休息时的问题
He wasn’t designed for somatic rest.
他做了一个梦 一个梦
He had a dream. A dream.
这个警♥察♥盘问了她
This cop questioned him.
我没有盘问他 我只是问他的名字 他不知道
I didn’t question him. I asked his name. He didn’t know.
哦 真好
Oh, great.
我来澄清一下 它没有名字 只有程序
Let me make it clear. He doesn’t have a name, he has a program.
它是一个产品
He’s product.
-明白了吗? -当然
– Is that clear? – Sure.
把他找回来 做个系统检测
Pull him in. Run a systems check, the works.
因为做了个梦就把他撤下来?
Take him offline because he had a dream?
你在开玩笑吧?
What, are you kidding?
我们离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
听着 瑞德
Listen, Reed.
你要记住一件事:
Try to keep one thing in mind:
这个计划和警♥察♥无关 这属于机密
This project doesn’t concern cops. It’s classified.
这是OCP的事 先生 你明白吗?
It’s OCP. You got it, mister?
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I got it
好的
Good.
对不起 警官
Sorry, sarge.
我弄糟了
I fucked up.
别放在心上 孩子 这家伙是个大混♥蛋♥
Forget it, kid. This guy’s a serious asshole.
书呆子 把钱都给我 不然我杀了你
Give me all your money, bookworm, or I blow your brains out.
注满七号♥油箱
Now fill it up on number seven.
别做蠢事 老兄
Don’t do nothing stupid, man.
我的枪法不错
I’m a good shot.
我能从这打中你
I can hit you from here.
发生案件
嗨 老兄
Hey, man…
你在看什么书?
…what you reading in there?
《宇宙地理》
你是大学生?
You a college boy or something?
你一定认为自己很聪明 你认为你能比过子弹吗?
I’ll bet you think you’re smart. Think you could outsmart a bullet?
我们来试试看 怎么样?
What do you say we find out, huh?
我在和你说话!你觉得怎么样?
I’m talking to you! What do you say, huh?
我在和你说话!
I’m talking to you!
放下武器
Drop it.
不论你死还是活 我都要带你走
Dead or alive, you are coming with me.
我认识你
I know you.
你死了
You’re dead.
记录
我们杀了你
We killed you.
录像
我们杀了你
We killed you.
我们杀了你!
We killed you.
回放
我们杀了你
We killed you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
能为您效劳吗 先生?
Can I help you, sir?
不用
No.
你到底想要什么?
What is it exactly that you want?
嗨