他要辆车
He needs a car.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
Sure.
随时恭候
Anytime.
很好 去吧
Oh, yeah. Go get ’em, boy.
我要用一美元买♥♥个美女
I’d buy that for a dollar.
来猜猜下面我要干什么?
And guess what I’m going to do now?
毕克斯比 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, Bixby.
您还要什么?
Is there anything else, sir?
把收银机里的钱全放到袋子里
Empty the register and put the money in the bag.
我没听清?
Excuse me?
我说把你的钱全给我 别和我兜圈子!
I said, give me your money, all of it, and don’t fuck with me!
快点!
Now move!
打开保险柜
Open the safe, pops.
打开那该死的保险柜!
Open the goddamn safe!
-我们没有保险柜 -妈的
– We don’t have a safe. – Shit.
这是你们那该死的保险柜!现在打开那鬼东西
There’s your goddamned safe! Now open the son of a bitch.
-别发火 -打开那鬼东西!
Quit stalling. You better open that son of a bitch!
快点!
Come on!
我会杀了她的
I’m gonna blow her brains out.
-我会打开保险柜的 -就这样
– I’ll open the safe. – Good boy.
我数三下之内 你就要打开 一 二……
You better open that on the count of three. One, two…
去你的
Fuck me.
放下武器 你被捕了
Drop the gun. You are under arrest.
去你的!
Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!
谢谢您的合作 晚安
Thank you for your cooperation. Good night.
我要花一元买♥♥个美女!
I’ll buy that for a dollar!
三号♥街/纳什大道 415正前往
不 别这样!
No, please!
别碰我!
Don’t touch me!
-让开!让开! -我们不想要你的钱!
– Get away! Get away! – We don’t want your money!
放松点 我们不会伤害你的
Take it easy. We don’t want to hurt you.
你的头发太多了
Too much hair.
我明白了!我们要给她剪头
I know! We’ll give her a haircut.
-嗨 嗨! -什么?
– Hey, hey! – What?
下面的头发更多!
There’s more hair down there!
不!别这样!
No! Don’t!
求求你们
Please.
放了那个女的 你们被捕了
Let the woman go. You are under arrest.
见鬼
Shit.
你最好退后 他会伤到她的!
You better back up, pal, because he’s gonna do her!
他会杀了她的!
He’s gonna kill her!
定位 准则2:保护无辜
他会杀了她的!
He’s gonna kill her!
该轮到你了
Your move, creep.
没问题 我照做
No problem. It’s okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
吓死我了 谢谢你
I was so scared. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
夫人 你精神受刺♥激♥了
Madam, you have suffered an emotional shock.
我会通知强♥暴♥救助中心的
I will notify a rape crisis center.
各单位注意 第六区 到十字路口集♥合♥
All units, sector six. Please close intersections…
我不在乎 现在把人都赶到楼梯旁边去
I don’t care. Get those men by the stairs, now.
市政局里从未发生过恐怖事件
Terrorism has never been a factor in city politics before.
但今天前市议员
That changed today when former councilman…
罗纳德·米勒持枪闯入市政大厅
…Ron Miller entered City Hall with a gun.
他现在在二楼
He’s on the second floor…
挟持吉布森市长及其随从作为人♥质♥
…holding Mayor Gibson and his staff hostage.
有证据指出米勒已杀死一名人♥质♥
We do believe that Miller has killed one of the hostages.
-下一步怎么办 中尉? -静观其变 恐怖行动很棘手
– Lieutenant, what’s next? – We wait. Terrorism is very tricky.
最好给他来个出其不意 不巧的是……
Massive and immediate retaliation is the best policy. Unfortunately…
-对不起 -等一下 你去哪?
– Excuse us. – Wait, where you going?
请说一下情况
Statement, please.
嗨 这儿人太多了 快让这些人靠后!
Hey, let’s have some crowd control. Come on, get these people back!
-你要去哪? -保持和他对话
– Where the hell are you going? – Keep him talking.
只有一个问题!
One quick question here!
谁制♥造♥了你?
Who made you?
你是所向无敌的吗?
Are you invincible?
好的 米勒 别伤害市长
Okay, Miller. Don’t hurt the mayor.
我们会给你任何你想要的东西
We’ll give you whatever you want.
首先 别骗我
First, don’t fuck with me.
我是亡命之徒
I’m a desperate man.
然后 我要新鲜的煮咖啡
And second, I want some fresh coffee.
第三 我要重新唱票
And third, I want a recount.
不论结果如何 我要维持原来的职位
No matter how it turns out, I want my old job back.
-好的 -我还想要间更大的办公室
– Okay. – And I want a bigger office.
我还要辆新车!由市政♥府♥全额付款!
And I want a new car! And I want the city to pay for it all!
米勒 你想要什么样的车?
What kind of car, Miller?
有能向后倾倒的真皮座位
One with reclining leather seats…
速度快、耗油量大
…that goes really fast and gets really shitty gas mileage.
6000 SUX怎么样?
How about the 6000 SUX?
好的
Yeah.
当然可以
Okay, sure.
有自动巡航仪吗?车子有自动巡航仪吗?
What about cruise control? Does it have cruise control?
没问题 米勒
No problem, Miller.
放市长走 我们什么都好谈
Let the mayor go, we’ll even throw in a Blaupunkt.
你别骗我 中尉!
Lieutenant, don’t jerk me off!
你别骗我 不然我杀了你!
When people jerk me off, I kill them!
想看看吗?
You want to see?
热成像
起来 站起来!
Get up, Your Honor. Get up!
站起来 大家想见见你
Get up. Your public wants to see you.
热成像
谁也不把我当回事!
Nobody ever takes me seriously!
现在你们要刮目相看了
We’ll get serious now…
和市长永别吧!
…and kiss the mayor’s ass goodbye!
机械战警 他是谁?他是什么?
Robocop. Who is he? What is he?
他是从哪来的?
Where does he come from?
它是OCP在严打中
He is OCP’s newest soldier…
使用的最新装备
…in their revolutionary crime management program.
OCP发言人声明这部令人生畏的机器
OCP spokesmen claim the fearless machine…
改变了底特律旧城区的治安状况
…has crooks on the run in Old Detroit.
今天 李艾科卡小学的学生亲眼看见了
Today, kids at Lee lacocca Elementary got to meet in person…
他们父母只在漫画书上看到的东西
…what their parents only read about in comic books.
请问机械战警
Excuse me, Robo…
对在家的孩子们有什么忠告?
…any special message for all the kids watching at home?
别出门惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
今天墨西哥发生了更多的冲突
More fighting in the Mexican crisis…
美军和墨西哥政♥府♥军在阿卡普尔科一起
…when American troops joined in a raid with Mexican Nationals…
搜寻反政♥府♥武装的火箭基地
…against rebel rocket positions in Acapulco.
稍后再见
Now this.
红色警报!红色警报!
Red alert. Red alert.
你越过了警戒线
You crossed my line of death.
你没有拆除你的导弹
You haven’t dismantled your MX stockpile.
巴基斯坦威胁到我领土的安全了!
Pakistan is threatening my border!
就这么多了 没有后勤援助了
That’s it, buster. No more military aid.
原子战
Nukem.
讲的是先发制人
Get them before they get you.
巴特勒兄弟公♥司♥出品的 又一款高品质家用游戏:毁灭
Another quality home game from Butler Brothers.
今天工会领导人同意建造OCP的三角新城
Today labor leaders agreed to sanction construction of OCP’s Delta City…
从而创造了一百万个就业机会
…thereby creating one million much-needed new jobs…
但工人在底特律旧城区的安全问题还没得到解决
…despite questions about worker safety in dangerous Old Detroit.
OCP保安副总裁罗伯特·莫顿接受了采访
Robert Morton, vice president, Security Concepts, OCP.
我不对三角城区作评论 但我可以告诉大家
I can’t comment on Delta City. But I will tell you this:
四十天内底特律旧城区的犯罪将会销声匿迹
Security Concepts projects the end of crime in Old Detroit within 40 days.
这是因为新出现的机械战警
There’s a new guy in town. His name’s Robocop.
嗨 嗨 嗨 副总裁 祝贺你
Hey, hey, hey, Bobby-boy. Vice president. Congratulations.
-周二晚上有时间打手球吗? -我很想去 比尔
– Handball Tuesday night? – I would, Bill…
但是有模特来我家
…but I’ve got some models coming to my place.
我用一元买♥♥美女
I’d buy that for a dollar.
请进
Welcome to the club, Bob.
机械战警让你炙手可热
You’re making a name for yourself in Security Concepts with Robocop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!