The Enforcement Droid series 209…
是全自动的机械警♥察♥
…is a self-sufficient law enforcement robot.
209型现在是被用来进行市内执法
209 is programmed for urban pacification, but that’s just a start.
但在底特律旧城区成功使用后
After a successful tour in Old Detroit…
我们预计209型将成为未来热门的军事产品
…we can expect 209 to become the hot military product for the next decade.
-麦克纳马拉博士 -我们需要一个拘捕对象
– Dr. McNamara. – We’ll need a subject.
-肯尼先生 -是的 先生
– Mr. Kinney. – Yes, sir.
-能帮个忙吗? -好的 先生
– Will you give us a hand? – Yes, sir.
肯尼先生将会帮助我们演示一个典型的缴械行动
Mr. Kinney will help us simulate a typical arrest and disarming procedure.
肯尼先生 用枪进行恐吓
Mr. Kinney, use your gun in a threatening manner.
-用枪指着ED 209 -是的 先生
– Point it at ED 209. – Yes, sir.
限你在二十秒内
Please put down your weapon.
放下武器
You have 20 seconds to comply.
我想你最好照它说的做
I think you better do what he says.
现在还有十五秒
You now have 15 seconds to comply.
你违反刑法第九款第十三条
You are in direct violation of penal code 113, section 9.
-还有五秒 -救命!
– You have five seconds to comply. – Help me!
-四 三 二 一 -救命!救命!
– Four, three, two, one. – Help me! Help!
我现在被授权使用武力
I am now authorized to use physical force.
还不快去叫救护车?
Somebody want to call a paramedic?
-快去 约翰逊 -谁来把开关关了?
– Let’s go, Johnson. – You pull the plug on this thing?
好的 别碰它
All right, don’t touch him.
-别碰! -它没有听到枪落地的声音
– Don’t touch him! – He didn’t hear the gun drop.
它没听到?
He didn’t hear it?!
我对你太失望了 迪克
Dick, I’m very disappointed.
只是个小故障 暂时受挫
It’s only a glitch. A temporary setback.
你认为这是小故障?
You call this a glitch?
原计划半年后投产
We’re to begin construction in six months.
“暂时受挫”会损失几百万利息
This setback could cost us millions in interest costs alone.
不一定
Not necessarily, sir.
我的机械战警计划
There’s a Robocop program…
就是针对这种情况的后备计划
…I developed as a contingency against just this sort of thing.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
-我们应该…… -等一下 迪克!
– This is something we could… – Wait a minute. Dick!
或许我们该有新的观点
Maybe what we need here is a fresh perspective.
莫顿先生 把你的计划告诉我 要花多长时间?
Tell me about your plan. How long will it take?
我已将警♥察♥部门优化组合
We’ve restructured the police department with some good candidates.
九十天内就可以推出原型机
We can go to prototype within 90 days.
非常好
Very good.
把你的资料整理一下 过二十分钟来见我
Get your staff together. I’ll expect a presentation in 20 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我们伺机而动 这就是竞争
That’s how it is in the big leagues. You see an opening, you go for it.
小心点 琼斯会对付你的
Watch your back, Jones will be looking for you.
去他的 他弄糟了 我是来收拾残局的
Fuck Jones. He fumbled the ball and I was there to pick it up.
肯尼死了真可惜 不是吗?
Too bad about Kinney, huh?
这就是命运
That’s life in the big city.
计划何时开始?
When do we start?
就等那些笨蛋志愿者了
As soon as some schmuck volunteers.
墨菲 你的动作好棒
Pretty fancy moves, Murphy.
我儿子看了TJ雷泽的电视
My son watches this cop show, TJ Lazer.
雷泽在杀了坏人后就做这样的动作
Lazer does this whenever he kills a bad guy.
-他认每个出色的警♥察♥…… -而你不想让他失望
– My kid thinks every good cop… – You don’t want to disappoint him.
应该为孩子树立好榜样
Yeah, well, role models can be very important to a boy.
说实话 我也喜欢这样
Okay, I get a kick out of it.
所有单位注意、所有单位注意 在第九区
All units, sector nine…
这是……
Well, that’s…
为什么你不开?
Why don’t you drive?
见鬼!
Shit!
-我真不敢相信! -怎么了?
– I don’t believe it! – What?
你把钱全烧了!
You burnt the fucking money!
可我要把门炸开!你还想怎么样?
I had to blow the door!
笨蛋 钱上有记号♥
It’s as good as marked, asshole.
你这个超级大笨蛋!
You stupid, stupid asshole!
-克拉伦斯! -干什么?
– Clarence! – What do you want?!
有警♥察♥跟在后面
We got a cop on our tail.
-快点加速 -快开!
– Come on, speed it up. – Move it!
-我们跑不过警♥察♥的 -减速
– We ain’t gonna outrun a cop. – Slow down.
-你疯了吗? -闭嘴 照做吧!
– Are you crazy? – Shut the fuck up and do it!
快减速!
Just do it!
我是154 我们在追踪嫌疑犯 请求支援
This is 154. We’re in pursuit of suspect. Request backup.
-收到 154 现在没有支援 -把你的枪给我
– Roger, 154. Backup unavailable. – Give me your piece.
估计支援十五分钟后到达
Backup ETA, 15 minutes.
鲍勃 到车门那去!
Bobby, get the door!
-大家都上好膛! -大家快点
– Everybody load up! – Let’s go, come on.
-好的 -好的 开始
– Okay. – All right, here we go.
-怎么回事? -他去哪了?
– What the fuck? – Where’d he go?
埃米尔!
Emil!
他在那!
He’s up here!
杀了他!
Get him!
见鬼 克拉伦斯 我的腿受伤了
Shit, Clarence, my leg.
里昂 把他抬起来
Leon, pick him up.
-准备好了吗? -等一下
– Ready? – Nope, hang on.
鲍勃
Bobby.
-鲍勃 你会飞吗? -不 克拉伦斯!
– Can you fly, Bobby? – Clarence, no!
撞上了!
Hit it!
这是154 我们在D区追踪那辆货车 支援来了吗?
This is 154. We’ve located that van in sector 3D. Where’s backup?
没有支援 估计二十分钟后到达
Backup unavailable. Estimate 20 minutes before units can arrive.
你来呼叫试试
Well, you call it.
-先行动吧 -好的
– Let’s’s do it. – Okay.

Go.
保持联络
Stay in touch.
不许动
Freeze.
好的 把手举起来
Okay, let’s see those hands.
慢慢的
Nice and easy.
该死
Sure.
介意我拉上拉链吗?
Mind if I zip this up?
我们抢银行 但是没有余钱
We rob banks, but never get to keep the money.
我们用偷来的钱买♥♥毒品 然后再倒卖♥♥来赚钱
We steal money to buy coke, then sell the coke to make more money.
-这是投资 -要那么麻烦吗?只管抢钱就可以了
– Capital investment, man. – Why bother? We could just steal it.
这比抢钱强多了
No better way to steal than free enterprise.
抽烟吗?
Smoke?
不 这东西会要你的命
No, those things will kill you.
你想长生不老?
You want to live forever?
不许动
Don’t move.
开枪吧
Go ahead and do it.
不论你死还是活 我都要带你走
Dead or alive, you’re coming with me.
露易丝?
Lewis ?
露易丝!
Lewis ?
这里有情况
I got a situation in here.
给我起来 起来!
Okay, tough guy, get up. Get up!
转过身子 把腿张开 怎么样
Turn around and spread your legs. That’s right.
露易丝 你在哪?你怎么样?
Lewis, where are you? You all right?
把手放到头上
Hands on your head.
露易丝
Lewis.
埃米尔 让我们来
Let us take over from here, Emil.
你的小命在我手里了
Your ass is mine.
不!
No!
还没有
Not yet, it ain’t.
看看是谁来了?
Well, what have we here?
你是个棒警♥察♥?
You a good cop, hotshot?
你一定是个棒警♥察♥
Sure you are.
你是那种不一般的警♥察♥
You gotta be some kind of great cop.
敢只身闯虎穴
Come in here all by yourself.
你的搭档呢?
Where’s your partner?
你的搭档在哪?
Where’s your partner?
还有一个在楼上
Guys, the other one was upstairs.
是个女的
She was sweet.
我杀了她
I took her out.
你一定很生气
I bet that really pisses you off.
你不认为我是个好人吧
You probably don’t think I’m a very nice guy.
不是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!