说不定克鲁斯会醒来救我们
Maybe Crusoe may come to and save us.
我不想泼你们冷水 但我们得靠自己了
I hate to break it to you guys, we’re on our own.
我们得离开这儿 藏起来
We have to get out of here. Hide in some place.
克鲁斯怎么办
What about Crusoe?
潘戈说的对啊 我们不能丢下他
Pango’s right, we can’t leave him here.
伙计们 这可能不是最好的结果
Guys, guys, it may not be perfect.
但是我有个计划
But I think I got a plan.
你最好快点 我们可没时间了
Well you better lay it out cause we’re out of time.
好了孩儿们 冷静
Alright children, calm down.
这次是他们小人得志罢了
They just got lucky this time,
咱们偷偷溜进去 让他们付出代价
we’re gonna sneak up on them and make them pay.
让他们知道咱们不是好惹的
Now let’s show them what we’re made of.
说得对啊
Oh, yeah.
翅膀受伤了吗
You got a broken wing, have you?
别担心 我们帮你脱离苦海
Don’t worry, we’ll put you out of your misery.
靠边站 不然射你丫的
Stay back, or I’ll shoot!
咋不嘚瑟了
Not so brave now, are you?
演砸了吧
Appears your luck has just run out.
来追我呀 笨猫
You’ll have to be quicker than that, ratter.
抓住他 他不能飞了
Get him, he can’t fly!
暖暖和和的死吧
That should take care of you quite nicely.
本喵发来贺电
Sweet dreams from your favorite ratter.
预备
Get ready!
我们围住他了
We got’em cornered May.
干掉他 一劳永逸
Then let’s finish him off once and for all.
来咬我呀 笨猫
Catch me if you can, ratter!
停下 罗丝 我们得等信♥号♥♥
Rosie stop, we have to wait for the signal.
好了 尽你所能吧 罗丝
This is it, give it all you have Rosie.
– 怎么办 他们把咱们困住了 – 收起你的大牙
– Which way? They tricked us. – Hold on to your fangs.
吃一堑长一智
We’re not so cocky anymore. Are we?
星期二有危险
Tuesday is in trouble.
这计划真棒
That was a bossus plan you had there mate!
没你们可办不成
Couldn’t have done it without you guys!
着火了 克鲁斯还在
The fire! Crusoe!
克鲁斯
Crusoe!
在这儿
Over here!
哦吃 肯定很疼
Ouch! that must’ve really hurt.
我们把昏迷的克鲁斯运到安全的地方 他还活着
We boat Crusoe out to safety unconscious, but alive.
出乎意料的是 我们被你们的大炮给轰了
And then out of the blue, we get cannon blasted from your ship.
噢诶 船长可是个悍匪呀
Ahoy! the captain can be one tough bloke.
肯定的 他们可是海盗啊
Expect! They’re pirates after all.
海盗?
Pirates?
嘿 嘿 你知道的 跟他们的锯齿一样 只会让事情更糟
He, he, you know, like them nasty ratchets only worse.
一堆疯猫就在我的右面 我以为我死翘翘了
A pack of crazed cats in my right I was sure I was a goner.
然后我一手拿枪 一手拔剑
And I took my musket in one hand my sword
揍的那些野人部落魂飞魄散
in the other, carved a swat to the savage hordes.
太可怕了 船长
It was horrible captain.
这是俺听过的最毁三观的旅行轶事了
That is the most fantastical yarn I’ve heard in all me life.
这是真的 船长
This is no yarn, captain?
随你咋说 关俺鸟事 准备起航
So ye say, well then, just trying to set sail,
你和你滴鸟可以睡下面
you and your bird can take a bunk below.
哦 队长 我爱死英国人了
Oh, Captain, I cannot tell you how I love to see England again.
英国儿
England!
俺们才不去英国佬的港口呢
We’ll not be sailing from them ports
海盗被捕依法施以绞刑 执照者按战俘处理
除非俺们活腻歪了
unless you want me to be hanging from the gallows.
你个脑残
Right dreamer.
但是 我 我 我必须
But you see, me… I… must…
至少你能把我捎到离家近一点的地方吗
Can you at least drop me from a bit closer to home.
上了贼船,就跟得贼走
You’re with us now.
一日为盗 终身为奴
Once a pirate, always a pirate.
这都不晓得吗
Have you got a problem with that?
但是船长 我能不能…
But Captain, if I might…
磨叽啥 滚犊子吧
Enough talk! Off with ya!
给俺当搬运工 小屁孩
Then I’ll be expecting you in the carrier you lad,
不答应就去死
or you will be walking the plank you will or worse.
看 海市蜃楼
Look! is it a mirage May?
那才不是什么海市蜃楼 你个逗比
It’s not another mirage you idiot.
是艘船 孩儿们 划起来
It’s a ship, children start paddling.
俺是皇家海盗
I ply my trade from the Union Jack!
威震七洋四海
upon the seven seas
口啖腐肉面不改色
unless I eat some rancid…
朗姆亦称糖酒 甘蔗糖蜜为原料的蒸馏酒 当时的糖和现在的石油一样贵
嘿 还给俺 老子的朗姆你也敢喝
Hey, give me here, is my rum you’re be drinking!
喜欢朗姆是吗
Oh! you want some rum! do ya?
那喜欢我的拳头吗
How’s me fisting ye instead.
这些可怕的海盗 这地方我一秒钟也不想再呆了
These are some nasty pirates, but it wont end well if I stay another moment.
你在这儿搞啥呢
Hey, what you be fixing to do that?
没什么 真的没什么
Oh, nothing, nothing at all.
是这样吗 咱们从岛上救上来的
Is that right? The ingrate we dawn rescue from
白眼狼现在想偷咱们的救生船
the island is trying to steal one of our rowboats.
这小白脸要是真想偷东西 老子就坐死他
If prettyboy is going to be stealing anything, I’d be us!
没有 我只是…
No, I was just…
嘿 外面发生什么了
Hey, what’s going on out here?
水手长 他想跳船逃跑
Bosun, he’s trying to jump ship!
抄家伙 打这小兔崽子
Get him in throne little prick.
这孩子就是欠削 尝尝这个
Alright, let’s teach him a lesson, take that.
他想逃跑 抓住他
He’s getting away! grab him!
算我一个
Give me a piece of him!
你逃不掉的 小笨蛋
There’s no way out of this ship you fool!
抓住他
Get him!
他是我的
He’s mine!
看我的
I’m ready!
居然有个木筏
A raft!
笨蛋 这都打不准
Ye fools, shooting the wrong side of the man, come on men…
饭都白吃了吗
show me what are ye be made of.
水手长 带着你的船员快点
Bosun! Get your scurby excuse for a pirate
来船舱 麻溜滴
down to my cabin, now!
是 是 船长 马上来
Aye, aye, Captain, right away!
剩下的笨蛋们
And the rest of ye fools!
回去干活 不然朕抽你们十鞭
Back to work, before I give each ten lashes of me whip.
恶心的鸟
Disgusting bird!
他跑了
He’s getting away!
要不我们派人去追他
Shall we send some men after him?
不 让他走吧
Neh, let him go.
哦 船长 咱一炮就能轰的他稀巴烂
Oh, Captain, can’t we fire a cannon short blow’em his misery!
为什么要浪费炮弹呢
Why waste a good cannonball,
他的余生都要在这个岛上度过了
let’m spend the rest of his life on that long forgotten island.
野兽不把他吃了才怪呢
That is if a wild beast doesn’t get him first.
圣上英明
Aye, aye, Captain!
这下有的逃了… 拉夫
It’s been noice nawing ya Ruf…
咱俩都能参加跑男了 塞西
we did ourselves a good run man, didn’t we Cec…
跳上来
Jump!
我不会把你们丢给这些臭猫的 咱们是朋友对吧
I wasn’t going to let those ratters get ya, we friends gotta stick together.
你人可真好
Nice for you to think so.
我们这是要去哪
Where are we heading off to then?
回家呀
We’re going home!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!