You know, you’re the first to come from the outside world.
哦 亲爱的 这可不是什么好消息
Oh dear, ha, ha, ha, that’s not good news.
先等一下 我们 都得整成这样吗
Hey, hold on a second, we’re all dress up like this… because… ?
这让我们看着很凶猛野蛮 现在开始了
Because you look fierce, now get your heads in the game everyone.
那只鸟和狗都在船上 机不可失
We have the perfect opportunity, the dog and that bird are still on the ship.
好吧
Right.
听好了 计划是这样的
Listen up! here’s the plan,
我们对付船上的毛毛怪
we’ll deal with the hairy beast on the ship.
剩下的人
The rest of you.
去对付海滩上的人类
Go for the human on the beach.
啥是绵羊?
What is sheep?
就是海滩上的那块木头疙瘩
That wooden thing on the beach.
一到船上 木头疙瘩上
As soon we’re on the ship, “the wooden thing”.
– 你们就进攻 – 然后杀 杀 杀
– You attack! – Alright then, fierce, fierce, fierce!
现在我成了一个凶残的椰子了?
So, I’m a fierce coconut?
我得去告诉我的朋友我没事
But I should go tell my friends that I’m ok.
你最好待在这儿 你的翅膀还没痊愈
You better stay put, you’re in no condition to fly.
看这个
Well, look at this…
一石二鸟
we can kill two birds with one stone.
又成两只鸟了?
There’s two birds now?
闭嘴 跟我来
Oh, shut it, just follow my lead.
看 看 他在这儿
Look, look! that’s him.
– 他把迈克穿在身上当战利品 – 这可不好
– He’s wearing Mac like a trophy. – That is so wrong!
进攻 搞定他
Attack! Let’s get’em.
安斯利 我们得走了
Aynsley, we gotta go.
外面怎么了 它们都疯了
What’s going on out there. They’ve all got mad.
看上去你的朋友正为你的死复仇呢
It appears as your friends have come to avenge your death.
我没死
I’m not dead!
我们会处理好的 上吧
Oh, we’re gonna take care of that… right now.
安斯利 救命
Aynsley! Help!
安斯利
Aynsley!
救命
Help!
有本事下来打一架 胆小鬼
Come on down there and fight!
安斯利
Aynsley!
把它挪开
Twist it!
– 坚持住 这听起来像 – 迈克
– Hold on, that sounded like… – Mac!
安斯利
Aynsley!
– 迈克 快出来 – 卡卡
– Mac, get out! – Kiki!
迈克
Mac!
我来了 伙计
I’m coming boy!
坏猫们
Rotten cats!
你们得对此负责
You are to blame for all this!
你必须离开这艘船 伙计
Gotta leave the ship, mate!
– 安斯利 – 快走
– Aynsley! – Go!
怎么回事 我想迈克死了
What’s happening here? I thought Mac was dead.
我们尽力了 但他可能死了
We all did, but I don’t think he made it this time.
太可怕了
That would be horrible…
走吧伙计们 我们得回去了
Come on guys, we better move back now.
哦 不 安斯利 我做了什么
Oh no, Aynsley, what have I done.
上岸了 上岸了
Land… Land!
我们安全了 伙计 我以为我们挂了
We’re safe, mate, I thought we were goners.
你就不能安静会儿
Oh, will you just shut up!
– 什么声音 – 像是虫子
– What’s that noise? – That would be bugs.
– 虫子 – 诅咒之岛
– Bugs! – Curse Island!
安息吧 老朋友
Rest in peace old boy.
星期二
Tuesday.
– 嘿 迈克 – 卡卡
– Pss, Mac! – Kiki!
迈克 你受伤了
Mac, you’re hurt!
我没事 很高兴见到你
I’ll be ok. I’m sure glad to see you.
– 我担心死你了 – 我也是
– I was worried. – Me too.
走吧 趁机逃跑吧
Come on, now is your chance to get away
– 我不能 – 让我帮帮你
– I can’t. – Well, let me help you.
不 不 不 我只是还不想离开
No, no, no, I just, I don’t, want to get away.
– 什么?- 你不懂 都是那些猫的错
– What? – You don’t understand, is all those cats fault.
– 你什么意思 – 它们攻击了我 而他治好了我的翅膀
– What do you mean… – They attacked me, he fixed my wing.
而且他的狗为我而死
And his dog gave his life to save me.
我不能就这么离开他
I can’t leave him now
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
那 他会照顾你吗
So, he’s going to take care of you?
他需要我的帮助才能活下来
Look, he’s gonna need my help to survive.
我欠他的
I owe him that.
是啊 那你准备怎么做 看看他
Exactly, how do you plan on doing that? I mean, look at him.
啊 星期二 救我
Ah! Tuesday! Help!
真不敢相信那些猫利用我们和迈克
I don’t believe it, those cats used us and Mac as well,
而我们做了什么?袭击人类
and what do we do? We attacked the human.
等等先
Hold on, then.
你是说卡卡犯了个低级错误
So, what you’re saying is Kiki’s debrained fault on this.
真要命
Oh, fatal.
这不公平 我们以为迈克死了
That’s not fair, we all thought Mac was dead.
– 不是吗 – 噢 这可不太好 伙计
– Didn’t we? – Oh, this is not good, mate.
是啊 我们把事情搞得一团糟
Yeah, we’ve made a real mess of things.
别这么想普格姑娘
Looks that way Epi gal.
– 你又去哪 罗丝 – 我要去解决这一团糟
– Where are you going Rosie? – I’m going to clean up our mess.
– 我加入 – 让我们把事情做好 伙计们
– I’m in! – Let’s get cracking then, mate.
等等
Wait a second.
你们只会让事情变得更糟
You’re going to make an even bigger mess of things.
野兽 它们要来伤害我们
Wild beasts, they’re going to get us!
呆在这儿
Stay right where you are.
我给你们找了点好吃的
I’ve got a special treat for all of you.
我只是想给你们点松饼 就这样
I just wanted to give you some biscuits, that’s all.
它们很不错的
They’re quite good.
我们做掉了你的狗 人类
I finished off your dog human
本喵发誓总有一天你们也都一样
and I promise one day you and the rest of your lot will join him.
现在 是绝望的滋味
Now that, is the taste of desperation.
尝尝这个 鸡肉味的虫子
Try to get one, they taste just like chicken.
你想给我看什么
What, do you want to show me something?
好吧 走吧
Alright, let’s go!
星期二
Tuesday.
太棒了
This is fantastic.
干净的淡水
Fresh water.
做得好 星期二
Good job… Tuesday.
什么 你想让我跟着你
What? You want me to follow you?
好的 我就来
Okay, I’m coming!
嗨 伙计们 看看谁来了
Hey guys, look who’s here.
放轻松 没什么可怕的
Relax… there’s nothing to be afraid of.
待在这儿别动 我马上回来
Stay right where you are, I’ll be right back.
他脑子有坑吗 为什么要跑
What got into him, why is he running away?
– 我不知道 – 可能是你的体味
– Beats me. – Maybe it’s your smell.
试试看 很不错的
Try one of these, it’s really good.
这个给你 试试看
And some for you, and try.
太难讨好了 那只漂亮的小翠鸟呢
So choosy, where’s pretty bird.
怎么没见到她
I haven’t see her yet.
漂亮的小翠鸟
Pretty bird.
不用叫我 迈克 我是说 星期二
You don’t need to yell Mac, I mean Tuesday.
– 我就在这儿 – 给你 漂亮的小翠鸟
– I’m right here. – Here you have pretty bird.
给你 看到没 我不会伤害你的
Here, do you see, I don’t hurt you.
来吧 别害羞
Come on, don’t be afraid.
来吧 漂亮的小翠鸟
Come on pretty bird.
好吧 日久才生情嘛
Well, friendships aren’t made in a day.
一步一步来吧 真难讨好
Taking one step at a time, right choosy.
一步
One step.
臣妾做不到啊 海浪太猛了
I can’t May, the current is too strong.
所以你又失败了
So, you failed again, did you?
别唉声叹气的
Would you stop feeling sorry for yourself?
时机将会来临
Oh, time will come.
很快我们就不孤单了
Soon there will be more of us.
复仇的快♥感♥ 让我欲罢不能
Revenge will be sweet.
好疼
That hurt.
你看不到东西吗 老山羊
Ah, you can’t see a bloody thing, can you old goat?
让我们处理一下
We’re gonna have to fix that.
给你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!