I don’t know about you Scrubby,
我准备离这怪物远一点
but I’m planning on stayting as far away from that monster as possible.
– 刚才那是啥 – 一脸茫然
– What was that all about? – I have absolutely no idea.
我们得搞清楚这些新来的想要干啥
What we need to find out, is what these newcomers intentions are,
听起来不怎么友好
From the sound of it, they’re up to no good
– 很明显 他们想杀了我们 – 或许是 或许不是
– Obviously they’re trying to kill us. – Maybe, but maybe not.
事实是这些新来的
The truth of the matter is that these newcomers
会给天堂岛带来灾难 这才是真的
have brought nothing but trouble to our paradise, that is a fact.
好吧 那就照我说的做 隐蔽起来
Fine, then do like I ask, and stay out of sight.
他们证明另一个世界的存在
they’re proof that there’s another world out there
我会搞清楚是敌是友的
and I’m going to find out whether they’re friend or foe.
你还是没搞清楚状况
You really don’t get it, do you!
差一点
That was close!
好的 咱们再试一次
Ok, let’s give this a go, one last time.
看到了吗 安斯利 我成功了 正中靶心
Oh! Did you see that Aynsley! I did it, I hit the mark!
找点吃的去吧 老伙计
Let’s go fix something to eat, old boy.
太神奇了 我没想到我能打中
That was a miracle, I’d never thought I’d hit it.
这个 我应该能打中点什么吧…
Well… I can hit something after all…
刚开始认为大家是错的
I was starting to wonder if everyone wasn’t right,
新世界就在这儿 但我不知道我是不是准备好接受他
the new world was finally here and I had no idea if I was ready for it or not.
从没见过这啥的貘
Tapir’s ready as i’ve ever seen.
咬喉咙 直截了当
Go for the throat, let’s make this quick
等等 是人类
Wait, the human!
我做不到 去它的
Oh, I can’t do it boy, go on, shuu, go!
现在怎么办
What now?
抱歉伙计
Sorry pal,
我从没射过什么东西 咱还是试试鱼吧
I’ve never shot anything before, why don’t we try fishing.
什么东西糊了
What’s burning?
是本喵
That would be me.
你闻起来想块松饼
You smell like bump biscuits.
嘘 有人来了
Shh, something’s coming.
好像罗丝原来在这儿
Looks like Rosie was here, that’s strange,
罗丝从来不会剩下食物
Rosie never leaves any food behind.
你更喜欢重口味还是小清新?亲爱的
Would you prefer light or dark meat for lunch, darling?
我更喜欢… 狗
I prefer… Dog!
吃点苦头吧 猫咪
Ready to get even, ratter!
坚持住 我来了
Hold Aynsley, I’m coming,
这些坏猫 它们也活下来了
those blasted ratters, they did survive after all.
躺枪了
I’m hit!
快跑
Run for it!
好狗狗
Good dog!
还好吧 老伙计
You’re alright old boy?
你听到什么了吗
Did you I hear that?
在这儿
Over there!
是只鸟 一只漂亮的鹦鹉
It’s a bird, a beautiful parrot.
怪事天天有 今天特别多
Strangely, that’s what all the fuss was about
那些猫想吃它
The ratters went after the bird.
你做的很好 老伙计 至于你 让我们把你治好
You did good old boy, and you, we’re gonna fix you up straight away.
看 安斯利 戒指 只能证明一件事
Look Aynsley! a ring! that can only mean one thing
水手们来过这座岛
Sailors have sail for this island before
我们还有希望
I believe there’s hope for us after all.
出来吧伙计们 外面没人
You can come out guys, there’s no one around.
太黑了 啥也看不见
It’s too dark, I can’t see a thing.
这就是海怪袭击的案发现场
This is the very spot where that sea monster attack me.
好吧 是有点…
Well, sort of…
哦 我都快…
Oh! I’ve almost…
我们不该让他一个人待着
We shouldn’t have let him go alone.
可能他在脱毛
Maybe he’s molting.
脑洞真大 潘戈
That’s a bit of a stretch Pango.
待着别动 让我踩踩
Just wait ’till I get my hooves on them!
不管我们看到的是什么 都不是什么好事
Anyway you look at it, this is not good.
迈克不会死的
Mac can’t be gone.
什么人
What’s that?
你们来是谁
And who are you two?
只是两个无家可归的流浪儿
Just two homeless castaways,
我们被人类囚禁数月之久
we were held captive by that human for months
除了从他们桌上掉下来的碎屑 什么都没得嘞
with nothing to eat but the crumbs from his table.
我们的朋友呢
What about our friend?
你们不会正巧看到他了吧
Did you see him by any chance?
真是个悲剧啊
Oh, It’s a true tragedy, alright.
确实太不幸了
Oh, an unfortunate turn of events.
我们刚抓着…
You see we caught… !
我们目睹了打斗
We saw the hosting.
好吧 来吧 让我们听听
Well, come on, let’s hear it.
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
我们会告诉你你们的朋友发生了什么
We’ll tell you what happened to your friend.
但要警告你们 画面可不好看
For I’m warning you, it ain’t pretty.
你明白的 人类就是喜欢吃鸟
You see, the human loves to eat birds,
恐怕你的朋友已经
and I’m afraid your friend got…
身陷囹圄了
trapped.
就一会儿的事儿 只是脱臼了
This should only take a minute, It’s just dislocated.
就是有点疼
But… it’s going to hurt, a bit.
别担心
Don’t worry.
再过一两天 你很快就能飞了
You’ll feel better in a day or two, though you won’t be able to fly right away.
我猜你需要个名字 你得在这儿待一阵子了
Well then, I suppose you’ll need name if you’re gonna stay here for a while.
让我看看 今天是星期二
Let’s see, by my reckoning today is… tuesday,
这是个好名字 伙计
that’s a good a name as any, mate.
你能说“星期二”吗
Can you say… Tuesday.
星 期 二
T u e s d a y
不咋地 可是个好的开始
Well, not quite, but that’s a start.
好好照顾你的新朋友 伙计
Take care of our new friend, boy.
我得尽可能的卸货
I’d better offload as much stuff as I can.
我也不知道船得待多久
There’s no telling how much the ship will stay in one piece.
– 他们是食人族 – 杀人犯
– They’re nothing but cannibals! – Murderers.
要我说 把他赶出岛
I say we run him off our island
让海怪回他老家去
drive them monsters back into the sea!
或许能想个计划 赶他们去诅咒岛
Perhaps a plan might be to force them to live on curse island.
哦 对 对 对
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
诅咒岛
Curse Island.
什么是诅咒岛
What exactly is Curse Island?
是大地的尽头
Hu, hu, hu, the end of the earth, mate,
没人从那里回来过
no one’s ever made it back from there.
是啊 那儿除了虫子还是虫子
Yeah, there’s nothing there but bugs.
好多好多恶心的虫子
Lots and lots of nasty bugs!
听起来不错 把他们赶到诅咒岛
Sounds purrrfect, drive them to curse island.
这不行的
That’s not gonna work.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
没有
No.
好了 下一步 我们干什么
Right, so then, where were we?
别扑腾了 小鸟
Stop your flapping about bird.
你得养伤
You need to be resting that wing of yours.
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
我就随便聊聊 我叫安斯利
I just want to talk. Me name is Aynsley,
据我所知 你叫 星期二
and for what I understand yours is Tuesday.
除了晚餐 你叫我啥都行
Call me whatever you want, except dinner.
晚餐?我们才没准备吃你呢 我们救了你的命
Dinner? , we’re not going to eat you, we saved your life.
另外 你的肉还不够塞牙缝的
Either way, you don’t make much of a meal.
一点也不像火鸡那先肥厚多汁的家常滋味
Not like a fat, juicy turkey sweetheart back at home.
– 啥 – 放轻松
– What? – Relax.
我主人喜欢你
My master likes you.
– 你是说你的主人?- 你不会以为
– You said, your master? – You did not think that I…
我喜欢你的幽默
I like you, you’re funny.
我在英国从没见过你这样的鸟
I’ve never seen a bird like you in England.
英国
England
再给我说说 安斯利
Tell me more Aynsley.
好吧 老兄 英格兰是本汪的家
Well buddy, England, my island.
美丽的群岛
Just one fantastic place in a sea of many lands.
我就知道
I knew it!
克鲁斯想探索新世界
Crusoe wants to explore them all.
可我们从未离开过英国
If we ever get off this one.
你知道吗 你是第一个到外面世界的家伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!