Hello, is anyone out there?
有人听到我说话吗
Hey, can anybody hear me?
看啊
Oh, look at it!
船长?博森?有人吗?
Captain? , Bosen? , anyone?
丑的挺均匀
It’s hideous!
他们去哪了
Where did they all go.
真不敢相信所有人都消失了
I can’t believe everyone is really gone.
看上去这儿就剩咱俩了
Looks like there’s just the two of us.
咱们上岸吧
Let’s go to shore.
抓紧了安斯利 海浪挺猛的
Hang on Aynsley. The current is really strong.
为什么我的眼里常含泪水?因为我对这土地爱得深沉…
Land, sweet land! Is so good to be alive Aynsley.
你大爷炸了吧 海怪都上岸了
Pot your uncle, sea monsters walking on land?
我们麻烦大了
Oh, oh! We’re in big trouble.
只有一种生物有两条腿
Only one thing has two legs.

A bird!
可也没见过长这德行的鸟呀
That ain’t no bird I’ve ever seen.
对啊 他都不会飞
Yeah, he can’t even fly.
这怪物要去吃卡梅龙
That monster is going to eat Carmello.
怎么了安斯利
What’s going on Aynsley?
我们得做点什么
We gotta do something, now!
快 来点噪音
Hurry, make as much noise as you can.
我们得把海怪吓跑
We have to scare those sea monsters off.
回来安斯利
Come back here Aynsley.
来我身边 咱们不知道这儿有啥
Stay close together, we don’t know what’s out there.
什么情况
What was that?
安斯利 安斯利 噪音是怎么回事
Aynsley? , Aynsley what’s that noise?
食人族 安斯利 食人族
Cannibals! Aynsley cannibals!
我们得离开这个岛
We have to get off this island.
水手警告过我们
Sailor warned us.
他们会把咱们生吞活剥的 快 老伙计 他们来了
They’ll skin us alive and eat us. Hurry old boy, they’re coming for us!
到里面去 安斯利 快 快
Get inside Aynsley, go boy, go, there.
伙计们 你们干啥
Guys, guys, guys, what are you doing?
吓走海怪呀 没看出来吗
Scaring off the sea monsters, thank you very much.
可如果他们不是海怪呢
And what if they aren’t sea mosnters.
你看到那只毛毛怪的獠牙了吗
Did you see the furry one’s teeth?
他会把咱们撕成碎片的
He’ll reap us to shreds.
– 都冷静点 我们很安全 – 安全?
– Everybody calm down, we’re safe here. – Are we?
我们都不知道那些怪物要干啥
We really don’t know what those creatures are capable of.
我知道他们要干啥 离岛
I know one thing they are capable of… leaving the island.
什么?
What?
不 别呀 别这么对我
Oh, no, come on, this can’t be happening to me.
他真的要走了
He’s actualy leaving.
我们成功了 咱们把他赶走了
We did it, we got rid of him.
是啊 咱们真吓人
Yeah, we scared them big time.
有人想告诉我是怎么回事吗
Will somebody tell me what’s happening?
我告诉你们是怎么回事
I’ll tell you what’s going on…
你们几个刚刚毁了我探索新世界的计划
you guys have ruined my chance to get off this island and see the world.
你们不会懂的 你们觉得这儿是天堂 但这儿不是
You really don’t get it, do you? You think this is paradise, well, it is not.
这对我很重要
It meant so much to me.
– 他回来啦 – 哦不 我们再吓跑他
– He’s back. – Oh no, here we go again.
回来?真的?让我看看
Back? , are you serious? , let me see.
咱们就在这儿 别被发现
Here’s what we’re gonna do, we stay out of sight.
然后 静观其变
And… we keep an eye on them.
看看他们到底要干啥 好吗
To see what they end up doing, ok?
谁都别去海滩 你也是 皮包骨
Ok, then, nobody goes on the beach, that goes for you too Scrubby.
我听见了
He, yeah, I heard you.
连饭都不让好好吃了
Didn’t even get to finish my breakfast.
这些新味道真是让我饥渴难耐
All of those new smells are driving me crazy.
我得去看看
I gotta go check it out.
你要去哪 皮包骨
Where are you going Scrubby?
回来 那儿不安全
Sssh, come back! It’s not safe out there.
识食物者为俊杰
Hmm… can’t let all those tasty mussels get washed away.
迈克不是说我们不能让人发现吗
If I recall correctly didn’t Mac say we should all stay out of sight.
是呀
He did.
话说回来 迈克呢
Speaking of which, where is Mac?
今天真不好意思老朋友 今天太倒霉了
Sorry about today old friend, that was a pretty inactive attempt.
我怎么想的 我都不知道这是什么鬼地方
What was I thinking? , I haven’t the foggiest idea where we are.
连海上都回不去
All for that matter, the slightest inkling in which direction to set sail.
一定会有人来救咱们的 老伙计
Someone is bound to come and save us old boy.
我肯定
I’m sure of it.
如果食人族回来 我们会有办法应付的
If those cannibals come back, we’ll be ready for them.
谁在外面
Who’s out there?
我叫你一声你敢不敢应
Show yourselves!
我可不想把你撕成碎片
I don’t want to tear you to shreds.
我可是有把枪
And I have a musket.

Beeeeee
山羊 只是一只山羊啊…
A goat? oh, It’s just a goat…
一只鸟 或许这儿可没什么猎人或者食人族
A bird? , maybe there aren’t hunters and cannibals after all.
迈克 你一个人在外面干什么
Mac, what were you doing out there all by yourself?
我以为你说我们要藏起来
I thought you said we should stay hidden.
我就是去侦查一下 有什么情况吗
I was just… checking things out, that’s all. What’s all the commotion about anyway.
普格有个想法
Well, Epi just made a good point.
我只是建议 假设而已 有没有可能
I just suggested, hypothetically, that possibly the sea monster…
迈克找到的东西是海怪的
lost that thing that Mac jiffy found.
– 他可能只是想找回来 – 把我们也一块捎上
– And maybe he’s come to get it back. – Along with us.
两个可能 巧合 或者 凶兆
Is one of two things for sure… a coincidence, or a baaad omen.
反正你得把东西扔了
In a way you need to get rid of it.
为什么不把东西还给海怪
Why not just give it back to the sea monsters.
– 好主意 – 没门
– A “G” idea. – No way!
– 啥 啥 啥 – 你在逗我
– Wha… wha… wha… – You’re kidding!
– 别那么自私 – 自私?
– You’re so selfish. – Selfish?
好吧 给我点时间让我好好想一想
Ok, maybe. Just give me time to think about it.
但是如果我去还了 你们也得一起来
But if I do give it back, you’re all coming with me.
好吧
Well…
我们就在这儿安斯利
We’re right there Aynsley.
开工了
We got some work to do.
我们把东西都找回来
Let’s save all we can before is all lost to the sea.
他看上去如何
How is he looking mate?
他们占领了我们的海滩
They’re taking over our beach.
从海里拖来些不明物
He’s pulling strange stuff out from the sea.
我猜这意味着他们一时半会儿走不开了
I suppose this means they’re not leaving anytime soon, then.
看来是的
Looks that way.
你看到没 毛毛怪一直在睡 大个子一直在干活
Do you see how the furry one sleeps all day while the big one does the work.
没有 但我听见你这么说了
No, but I’ll take your word for it.
我打赌 睡觉的那个是老板
I bet the sleeping one is the boss.
看 他蜕皮了
Look, he stripped off his skin.
额 太恶心了
Ugh… I’m going to be sick.
那时我们谁也不知道是怎么回事
None of us knew it at the time,
但却被真正的怪物在岛上注视着
but we were being watched by the real monsters on the island
我问一句 梅
Some luck May…
小白脸和他的老相好在那儿好好待着
their green gill human and his manking mock mating safety here.
我们怎么吧 他是个威胁
How are we gonna deal with him, he might be a problem for us.
你别叨叨了 我很快就会想出好办法来解决他
Don’t you worry, I’ll figure out a way to get rid of them quick enough
现在我们静观其变
For the time being we sit, watch and wait.
哦 好了吧 梅 我快饿死了
Oohh, come on May, I’m starving here.
老娘刚才说啥了
And cut to what I just say!
静 观 其 变
Sit, watch and wait.
这就对了 好好待着
That’s right, now stay focused.
我们可是占据有利地形
We got the upper claw.
没人知道我们在这儿 意思就是说我们找准时机
No one knows we’re here, which means we take our time…
逐个击破
and we pick them off one by one.
哈 看 安斯利 趁手的兵器
Ha, look Aynsley, this can come in very handy
我得练习一下 一会儿给咱俩开开荤 好吗
I gotta to practice before we venture out there to get our dinner, right boy!
俺是皇家海盗
I ply my trade from the Union Jack!
威震七洋四海
upon the seven seas
口啖腐肉面不改色
unless I eat some rancid meat
一定要把我埋在那人鱼港湾
bury me soul where the mermaid please
稳住
Steady!
– 他在干什么 – 嘘
– What’s he doing? – Shh.
扳动击铁 然后…
Back your hammer, and…
我不知道你怎么想的 皮包骨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!