– 啊!怎么会这样。
– 闭上眼睛。
My lady, don’t!
小姐,不要看!
You could’ve said!
你怎么不早说!
Robin! You got visitors!
罗宾!有人找你!
– It weren’t my fault!
SARAH: Madam, you be careful there.
– 你可别怨我!
莎拉:小姐,注意脚下。
– It was Much!
– Careful you don’t slip.
– 都怪马什!
– 小心点,别滑倒。
Hello.
你好啊。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Taking a lady’s advice.
听从女士的劝告。
What happened to your eye, Bull?
老牛,你的眼睛怎么了?
– We was set upon by 10…
– Twelve!
– 我们刚才被十个……
– 十二个!
– Fifteen large, big lads!
– Oh, yeah?
– 十五个大个子围着打!
– 是吗?
Yeah.
正是。
You’ve been busy.
你们过得挺好。
– We have guests!
MAN: Bring them down!
– 来客人了!
某人:请这边来!
It works.
看起来,
Kind of.
还挺管用。
AZEEM: Of course it works.
阿齐姆:当然管用。
MAN 1: Great shot!
汉子1:射得好!
Take your time, now.
慢慢瞄准,别急。
[MEN CHATTERING]
[欢呼声]
That’s good, Wulf.
But can you do it amidst distraction?
射得好,伍尔夫。有干扰的时候也能射得这么准吗?
Can you make the shot when you must?
危急情况下一箭中的?
MAN 2: Show him, Wulf.
汉子2:伍尔夫,让他见识见识。
Can you?
你能吗?
MAN 3: Well, go on, then.
– It was a dirty trick.
汉子3:嘿嘿,露一手吧。
– 手到擒来。
MAN 4: Aren’t we all very serious?
Is his Shirt coming off?
汉子4:我们都等着瞧呢。他怎么没脱衣服?
Fair’s fair. Come on, chaps.
Fair’s fair.
公平竞赛。伙计们。公平竞赛。
[MEN YELLING INDISTINCTLY]
[哄笑声]
Well done. Well done.
射得好。射得好。
This is grain, which any fool can eat…
这是谷物,谁也离不开它……
but for which the Lord intended
a more divine means of consumption.
但是睿智的我却拿它们另有用途。
Let us give praise to our maker
and glory to his bounty…
让我们赞美造物主,为他的恩赐感到荣耀……
by learning about…
学习酿造……
.ubeen.
麦酒。
Did you bring me here to brag?
你让我来是想炫耀这些?
This is blood money, Marian.
玛丽安,这是买♥♥命钱。
It’s intended to bribe King Richard’s
enemies to unite against him.
用来贿赂理查德国王的对头,不让他回国。
We intercepted it.
被我们截下了。
– But who would…?
– Nottingham.
– 是谁想……?
– 诺丁汉。
– He would not dare challenge the king.
– The king is not here to be Challenged.
– 他不敢觊觎王位。
– 可是国王现在国外。
While he’s away, he may lose his country.
在他回国之前,叛逆者大有人在。
You thought…
你以为……
You thought I was keeping it all,
didn’t you?
我想自己独吞这些,是不是?
Didn’t you?
原来这么想过?
Well, here.
这个,拿去。
A contribution to your cause.
我也出一份力量。
– Keep it.
– This dagger would fetch a great price.
– 留着吧。
– 虽然这把小刀值不了多少钱。
– Keep it.
– It’s not dear to me.
– 你留着。
– 对我来说不算什么。
I mean, it is… It’s not.
我不是那个意思,这把刀……
I’m saying everything wrong. I’ll…
我胡说些什么呀。我是想……
Cheers.
就这样。
How do I get down?
我怎么下去?
Wait! Wait!
等等!
We don’t go that way anymore.
我们一般不用那个。
MARIAN: I’m happy to hear that.
玛丽安:真是太好了。
ROBIN: Grab on.
罗宾:抓住。
We have a rule here, you know.
我们这里有个规矩。
Once someone has seen the way
to our camp, that person cannot leave.
凡是知道来路的人,全都只进不出。
There’s too many lives at stake.
为了保护山寨的人。
That’s why Sarah and I
asked to be blindfolded.
因为这个,才让我和莎拉蒙上眼睛?
Oh.
唉。
Well, perhaps you might join us for dinner?
你愿意赏光和我们一起吃晚饭吗?
Perhaps.
也许吧。
Salaam, little one.
色俩目,小不点。
– Did God paint you?
– Did God paint me?
– 上帝给你染了色?
– 上帝给我染了色?
– For certain.
– Why?
– 大概是吧。
– 为什么?
Because…
因为……
Allah loves wondrous variety.
安♥拉♥喜欢各式各样的人。
You see, that is why
your hair is brown and your…
所以说,你的头发是棕色的,你的……
Keep thy heathen words
away from the ears of this innocent…
别让你异教♥徒♥的话污染纯洁的心……
or you’ll answer to me.
不然别怪我不客气。
You know nothing of our God.
你哪里懂得基♥督♥教义。
Is not Allah the god of Abraham…
难道安♥拉♥和你们的上帝……
as is your God?
不都是出自亚伯拉罕?
Don’t trick me with twists of the devil’s tongue.
别用你的鬼话来骗我。
Come, child, come.
好孩子,咱们走。
How is it that a once arrogant young nobleman…
当年那个目中无人的富家公子……
has found contentment living rough
with the salt of the earth?
现在怎么会安于布衣蔬食的生活?
I’ve seen knights in armor panic
at the first hint of battle.
我曾经见过,全副武装的骑士一上阵就慌了手脚。
And I’ve seen the lowliest unarmed squire
pull a spear from his own body…
我也见过,身无片甲的侍从为了受伤的战马……
to defend a dying horse.
被长矛捅穿了身子。
Nobility’s not a birthright.
高贵不是与生俱来的。
It’s defined by one’s actions.
而是用血汗换来的。
It’s interesting to hear you say that.
真没想到你会这么说。
I didn’t.
不是我。
My father did.
是我父亲说的。
Did the holy quest erase your hatred of him?
你从圣地回来,还记恨他吗?
I don’t know.
不知道。
All I know is that our last words
in this world were Spoken in anger.
我只记得,我们最后一次谈话,是情绪激愤的争吵。
I was lost after my mother died.
母亲去世之后我就情绪低落。
My father too. And for a short time
he found comfort…
父亲也是一样。有一段很短的时间……
in the arms of another woman.
A peasant woman.
另一个女人给了他不少安慰。一个农妇。
I thought he was betraying my mother’s memory.
我认为他背叛了母亲的感情。
So he gave her up?
他赶她走了?
For the love of a 12-year-old boy
who would never forgive him.
那时候我12岁,我一直没法原谅他。
Anyway, who…?
不说这个了……?
Who says I’m content?
是谁说,我满于现状?
I have my plans for the future.
我还另有抱负。
– A grander scheme than this?
– No, a simpler one.
– 比现在这个更远大?
– 不是,更简单。
A home, family…
成家立业……
love.
找个爱人。
Men speak conveniently of love
when it serves their purpose.
心中有爱,自然就会被爱驱使。
And when it doesn’t,
’tis a burden to them.
如果没有,反而成了负担。
Robin of the Hood, prince of thieves.
罗宾汉,侠盗王子。
Is he capable of love?
他也会爱吗?
WULF: Father!
伍尔夫:爸爸!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!