Perhaps we could create a name for him.
是不是给他起个什么名号♥。
Something to drive fear into the hearts
of the populace.
让百姓们听了胆战心惊。
– “Locksley the Lethal” or “Wreaking Robin.”
– Whatever.
– “歹人洛克斯利”,“暴徒罗宾”。
– 什么都行。
I want him dead by the next full moon,
before the barons come back.
下次月圆贵族们回来之前,就得要他死掉。
Now sew!
动手吧!
And keep the stitches small.
针脚密一些。
[YELLS]
[喊叫声]
He’s not here, sir.
他不在这儿,爵爷。
Where is your mate,
the man they call Little?
你男人在哪儿,那个姓利特尔的?
– He died last winter.
– Burn it down!
– 去年冬天死了。
– 房♥子烧掉!
Leave us the sow. Her young
will feed us through winter.
母猪留下吧。猪崽还能让我们度过冬天。
– You heard of the Sherwood bandit?
– Robin of the Hood? Yes, sir.
– 听说过舍伍德那伙人吗?
– 罗宾汉?听说过,爵爷。
Pray he is brought to us before winter.
祈祷我们冬天之前抓住他吧。
Over here!
看那边!
MAN: Alfred! What’s happened to you?
某人:阿尔弗雷德!你这是怎么了?
Oh, John! JOHN: Fanny!
噢,约翰!约翰:范妮!
– Will, they burned it, all of it.
WILL: Are you all right?
– 威尔,他们放火,全都烧光了。
威尔:你怎么样?
Where is this Robin Hood?
罗宾汉在哪儿?
He’s there.
那就是。
Look! Look what they’ve done!
看看!我们受了什么罪!
If it’s fame you seek, Christian…
你不是想出名吗,基♥督♥徒……
I think you have it.
这下可如愿了。
You brought this misery on us, Locksley.
这都是你给我们招来的,洛克斯利。
ROBIN: It’s Nottingham trying to divide us.
– We are divided, rich boy.
罗宾:这是诺丁汉离间我们的诡计。
– 我们不是一路的,公子哥。
I’m not blind as that old man over there.
我可不是那个瞎眼老头子。
You’re still trying to be lord of the manor.
你只是想夺回荣华富贵。
I heard today that the sheriff
now Values your neck at 500 gold pieces.
今天我听说,郡长悬赏500金币要他的脑袋。
I say we take him in.
我们绑他去请赏。
Will, do you think the sheriff will give
everything back after I’m gone?
威尔,你以为送了我去,郡长就会兑现诺言?
– He’ll give us the reward and our pardons.
ROBIN: Wrong!
– 他会给我们赏金,宽恕我们。
罗宾:做梦!
He’ll stretch your necks one by one.
他会一个一个把你们吊死。
What would you have us do?
你想让我们干什么?
Fight armored men on horseback
with rocks and our bare hands?
赤手空拳拿石头去跟全副武装的人作战?
If needs be.
有可能。
But with the one true weapon
that escapes you, Will.
而你却丢掉了一样最基本的武器,威尔。
Courage.
勇气。
Look out!
小心!
Thank you, Wulf.
谢谢你,伍尔夫。
– You wish to end this?
MEN: Yeah.
– 你们不想受苦受罪?
群众:是。
– You wish to go home?
MEN: Aye.
– 你们想回到家里?
群众:想。
Then we must stop fighting
amongst ourselves…
那就不要自相残杀……
and face that the price for it may be dear.
而去追求更加美好的理想。
I, for one, would rather die…
为了它,我宁愿去死……
than spend my life in hiding.
而不是一生逃亡。
The sheriff calls us outlaws.
郡长宣称我们是罪犯。
But I say we are free.
但我们是自♥由♥人。
And one free man defending his home…
拼死保卫家园的自♥由♥人……
is more powerful than 10 hired soldiers.
一人能够打败十个雇佣兵。
The Crusades taught me that.
这是十字军教我的。
I will make you no promises save one.
我只能保证一件事。
That if you truly believe
in your hearts that you are free…
如果你们从内心深处向往自♥由♥……
then I say we can win.
那我们就能无往不胜。
They got armor!
他们有盔甲!
They got armor, Bull?
是这样吗,老牛?
Even this boy can be taught
to find the chinks in armor.
连小孩子都知道,盔甲也有漏洞可钻。
But we ain’t got nothing to eat!
可我们吃什么!
What do we need that the forest
cannot provide? We have food.
我们想要的,森林里面应有尽有。吃喝不愁。
Wood for Weapons.
我们斩木为兵。
We’ll find safety and solace in her trees.
在森林里面既安全又舒适。
Yeah, but what about our kin?
Sheriff’s taken all they got too!
可孩子们怎么办?
郡长把所有东西都抢光了!
Then, by God, we take it back.
那就以主的名义,再夺回来。
[SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY]
[轻声说话声]
[MAN YELLS]
[呼喊声]
[MEN CHEER]
[欢呼声]
What’s the meaning of this?
这是干什么?
Milady. A woman of your beauty
has no need for such decorations.
小姐。你这么天生丽质,根本用不着这些装饰品。
How dare you!
你好大的胆子!
Please don’t take that!
Don’t take that!
请留下这个!
别拿走!
– Please, sir! Those belong to our Lord.
– Now they belong to my lord sheriff!
– 老总,开恩!这是我们老爷的。
– 现在都是郡长的了!
JOHN: Give it back.
约翰:都放下。
ROBIN: Good.
罗宾:好样的。
Tell the sheriff for every harm he does these
people, I will visit it back on him tenfold.
告诉郡长,他抢了百姓一件东西,我就要十倍夺回。
Something vexes thee?
你有心烦的事了?
– What the devil?
ROBIN: ‘Tis a hot day, my friend…
– 搞什么鬼?
罗宾:朋友,天这么热……
to burden your horse
with such a heavy purse.
让你的马少驮一点不好吗。
The sheriff will hear of this!
郡长会收拾你的!
[MEN LAUGHING]
[笑声]
I truly hope so.
我等着他呢。
There you go, love.
Buy yourself a new sow.
拿去吧,亲爱的。再买♥♥头母猪。
God bless you, Fanny.
主保佑你,范妮。
And God bless Robin Hood!
主保佑罗宾汉!
MAN: We reckon he’s nicked 3 to 4 million
in the last five months, sire.
书♥记♥:过去五个月里,他让我们损失了三四百万,老爷。
All right then, fine.
Raise the bounty on his head.
那好吧。再把赏格提高一点。
Twenty-five thousand crowns.
两千五百金币。
Begging your pardon, it won’t do no good
how much you raise it.
恕我直言,提得再高也不见得有用。
– Really, scribe, and why is that?
– Because, sHe…
– 那你说说,是什么原因?
– 因为,您知道……
the poor, you see.
He gives them what he takes.
他从您这里抢去,又给了那些穷鬼。
So, well, sire, they love him.
老爷,就为这个,他们都拥戴他。
Just a minute.
等一下。
Robin Hood steals money from my pocket…
罗宾汉抢我的钱……
forcing me to hurt the public…
是为了让我压榨百姓……
and they love him for it?
转而让百姓拥护他?
Yes.
是这样。
NOTTINGHAM: That’s it then!
诺丁汉:那就干脆点!
Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans.
厨房♥剩饭再不给孤儿院和麻疯病人。
No more merciful beheadings.
大辟的人多加几道刑。
And call off Christmas!
取消圣诞节!
The treasury is empty.
金库都空了。
All day and all night people plague my door…
那些人日日夜夜挤在公♥馆♥门口……
whining for tax relief and safe passage
through Sherwood Forest.
哀求减税,还要安全穿过舍伍德森林。
“We can’t pay thee what the highwayman’s taken.”
“强盗都拿走了,我们拿什么上贡。”
It’s the shortest route to London, sire!
老爷,这是去伦敦最短的路!
It’s the only road to London, you little ferret.
傻瓜,去伦敦只有这么一条路。
Sir Guy’s patrols have found nothing, sire?
盖伊爵士的巡逻队没发现什么吗?
No camp. Nothing!
连个脚印也没有!
This hooded Viper simply slithers into the forest.
这伙贼人躲在林子里无影无踪。
You, my room, 10:30 tonight. You, 10:45.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!