老实说,偶尔……
I can’t see much difference.
我分不清新神旧神的区别。
Did my parents truly tell you to instruct me in all this?
真的是我爹妈让你教我信这个的?
Their dying wish.
他们的遗愿。
MAN: We beseech thy blessing, Lord…
主教:我们的主,恳求您……
on all your people, but most especially…
降福于您的奴仆,特别是我们……
on our noble Sheriff of Nottingham.
可敬的诺丁汉郡长。
Grant him the Wisdom to guide and protect…
赐予他智慧,指引他,保护……
our glorious city.
这座光荣的城市。
Grant him also the strength…
也请赐予他力量……
to bring to justice the lawless men…
战胜无法无天的强盗……
who would threaten its safety and prosperity.
带给我们安全与繁荣。
And the judgment to punish them…
并以主的名义审判……
in your name. Amen.
惩罚他们。阿门。
MEN: Amen.
群众:阿门。
PRIEST: Go in peace.
神父:祝你们平安。
– Sarah?
– Yes.
– 莎拉?
– 是。
– That’s all I have.
WOMAN: God bless you, ma’am.
– 我只有这些了。
人们:上帝保佑你,小姐。
ROBIN: Alms for a blind man, my lady?
罗宾:给盲人点施舍吧,女士?
For one who cannot see your beauty?
虽然我看不见你的美丽容颜。
– Hello.
– What are you doing here?
– 嘿嘿。
– 你在这儿干什么?
Searching my soul.
找回灵魂。
I do not wish to be seen with an outlaw.
别让人看见我和歹人在一起。
ROBIN: Do you prefer the company of Nottingham?
罗宾:你愿意跟诺丁汉一伙?
There’s a price on your head.
他悬赏捉拿你。
– How much?
– One hundred gold pieces.
– 多少钱?
– 一百金币。
Is that all?
就这点儿?
I shall have to annoy the good sheriff more.
Soon it will be 1000.
我再揍他几下就好了。赏金就会涨到1000。
For 1000, I would turn you in myself.
真有1000,我就拿你去领赏。
Nottingham is mounting an army.
诺丁汉正在扩充队伍。
He has every blacksmith in the county holed
up in the Castle making swords and armor.
把郡里的铁匠都召到城♥堡♥里,打造盔甲兵器。
– What is he planning?
– I don’t know.
– 他想干什么?
– 不知道。
But there’s no limit to the man’s ambitions.
看样子他野心挺大。
– Go. Quickly, go!
– Thank you.
– 走吧。快点走!
– 那好吧。
Robin, do something for me.
罗宾,答应我件事。
– What?
– Take a bath.
– 什么事?
– 洗个澡。
Take a bath?
洗个澡?
These are my private Chambers, my son.
这是我的私人房♥间,我的孩子。
I have priests who would hear your confession.
想忏悔的话外面有神父。
– Ah!
– Shh.
– 啊!
– 嘘。
I see the boy I knew in the man before me.
那个孩子如今长大成人了。
Welcome home, Robin.
你回来了,罗宾。
You shine like the sun, my lady.
小姐,你总是光彩照人。
You’ve been meeting with Robin of Locksley.
你还见过罗宾·洛克斯利。
My cousin tells me the knave
deprived you of some horses.
我表弟说,这厮抢了你的马。
– Yes, a most disagreeable experience.
– Yes, I know.
– 可不,那次真让人害怕。
– 我能理解。
And for inflicting that upon you…
他让你受了惊吓……
I’m going to hang him from the walls
by his entrails.
所以我要宰了他,吊在墙头。
I’d like to see that.
真盼着有这一天。
If you’d bring your household
within the city…
你要是愿意搬到城里来住……
I could give your needs
personal attention.
我就能保证你的安全。
I do thank you, but I prefer to stay
in my family’s home for now.
太感谢你了,但我还是想住在老宅里。
Well, then perhaps you’d do me the honor…
也许你愿意赏光……
of accepting a small token
of my undying devotion to your safety.
收下这个小礼物,这是我为了你的安全特地奉送的。
King Richard would be deeply moved
to hear of your concern for my welfare.
国王陛下要是知道你这么关心我,肯定会非常感动。
Yes. Um…
那是。我……
I’m afraid the king has many enemies
both abroad and at home.
知道国内国外都有很多人跟陛下不和。
I fear for his safe return.
只怕他一时回不来。
Oh, no, fear not, dear sheriff.
He will return.
啊,请别担心这个,郡长。他会回来的。
And when he does, he will wish
to reward his faithful subjects.
他回来以后,会对忠臣大加赏赐的。
I asked your father three times
if he worshipped the dark one…
我问过你父亲三次,他是否崇拜错误的对象……
because his answer vexed me so grievously.
可他每次回答,都躲躲闪闪。
He said…
他说……
he must meet God with a clear conscience.
要一身清白地去见上帝。
You lie.
你说谎。
On your souls, do not shed blood
in the house of God!
凭着灵魂起誓,不要血污圣堂!
NOTTINGHAM: You bastard! In there!
诺丁汉:那个混♥蛋♥!他在里面!
Get him!
抓住他!
Locksley!
洛克斯利!
I’m going to cut your heart out
with a spoon!
我要用勺子把你的心挖出来!
Then it begins.
那就来吧。
WOMAN: He’s taking the sheriff’s horse!
MAN 1: He’s stealing the sheriff’s horse!
女人:他抢了郡长的马!
士兵1:他抢了郡长的马!
Close that gate!
关上城门!
MAN 2: The sheriff’s horse! Close the gate!
He’s stolen the sheriff’s horse.
士兵2:郡长的马!关城门!他偷了郡长的马。
NOTTINGHAM: What are you looking at?!
诺丁汉:你们在这儿傻看什么?!
Water!
水!
– Thank you.
– For the animal.
– 谢谢。
– 是给马的。
How can I protect you, Christian,
if I know not where you go?
基♥督♥徒,我不在你身边的时候,我怎么保护你?
You’ve hardly raised a finger
when you do know…
你在我身边的时候也是干瞧着……
great one.
伟大的人。
I prefer to have the choice.
我自己会挑时候。
WILL: Wonderful! You’ve stolen
the sheriff’s horse?
威尔:好啊!你把郡长的马偷来了?
You’ve stirred up a bloody hornet’s nest now!
这不是去捅马蜂窝吗!
– Are you afraid, John?
– Yeah, a little.
– 你害怕了,约翰?
– 是有点。
So is the sheriff. And today
I gave him a sting he’ll not forget.
郡长也是。我今天给他点教训,让他记住。
– You fool! You’ve started a war!
ROBIN: We’re already at war.
– 你疯了!他会来收拾我们的!
罗宾:早晚他都会来的。
Bread.
面包。
And I say we strike back at the very man
who takes our homes…
我说过,他让你们家破人亡……
– …and would hunt our children.
– We?
– ……就得跟他斗到底。
– 我们?
You planning to join us then, matey?
伙计,这么说你答应入伙了?
No, to lead you.
是当你们的首领。
Christian.
基♥督♥徒。
These are simple people.
这都是些平民百姓。
They are not Warriors.
不能上阵打仗。
Be careful you do not do this
for your own purposes.
不能为了你自己而牺牲他们。
You forget yourself, Azeem.
I do not ask for your company or Council.
不用你插嘴,阿齐姆。我没想让你发表高见。
Why a spoon, cousin?
Why not an ax?
为什么用勺子,表哥?
不用斧子?
NOTTINGHAM: Because it’s dull, you twit!
It’ll hurt more!
诺丁汉:傻瓜,因为勺子钝!更痛苦!
I want this brigand found.
我要找到这个混♥蛋♥。
Starve them out!
饿死他们!
Slaughter their…
No, take their livestock.
杀光……
不不,抢光他们的牲口。
I want Locksley’s own people
fighting to bring his head in.
让他们内哄,把洛克斯利的脑袋送给我。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!