Best man of the woods.
Eh, lads?
森林里的首领。是不是,伙计们?
MAN 3: Tell him, John!
That’s right!
歹徒3:说得好,约翰!一点没错!
Well, best man, you lead this rabble?
首领,这么说,这伙人都是你的了?
Yes, I do, mate.
说得不错,伙计。
And if you tosspots want to travel through
Sherwood Forest, it’s gonna cost you…
你们几个要想穿过舍伍德森林,就得留下……
that gold medallion.
这个大金牌。
This is sacred to me.
这是我的圣物。
It’s sacred to us too, mate.
也是我们的财宝,伙计。
That there will feed us for a blooming month.
它能让我们肥吃肥喝一个月。
– You’ll have to fight me for it.
MEN: Ooh!
– 你能赢了我,它就是你的了。
众歹徒:噢!
Love to, mate.
十分乐意,伙计。
[MEN CHEERING]
[人众嘈杂声]
Be careful, Father.
小心点,爸爸。
He walloped 12 of the sheriff’s men.
他打败过郡长的12个人。
Is that so?
是吗?
Reckon I’m gonna enjoy this.
这回正挠着我痒处。
ROBIN: Hey.
罗宾:喂。
That’s your father?
他是你♥爸♥爸?
[MOUTHS] You should help me.
[小声]过来帮帮我。
[LAUGHING]
[笑声]
Wee!
咦~!
He’s drowning!
掉进水里了!
JOHN: Lost something?
约翰:丢了什么吗?
Thanks for the taxes.
买♥♥路财在此。
Looks like the little rich boy’s
lost for words, eh?
大财主这回还有什么说的,嗯?
ROBIN: Any great ideas?
– Get up! Move faster!
罗宾:你就瞪眼看着吗?
– 起来!动作快点!
Move faster. Great idea.
动作快点。好主意。
MAN 1: Watch it, John!
歹徒1:约翰小心!
– We’re not through yet.
– All right, my old cooker.
– 咱们还没比完呢。
– 好啊,手下败将。
You want another good walloping?
还想再躺下一回吗?
You shall have one.
挨揍没够的货。
Seems I’ve made it past the gate,
John Little.
这回我可以过去了吧,约翰·利特尔。
– Or should I call you Little John?
WULF: Hit him, Father! Wallop him!
– 还是改名叫你小个儿约翰?
伍尔夫:揍他,爸爸!打倒他!
MAN 2: You can do it!
MAN 3: Good shot!
歹徒2:这一招厉害!
歹徒3:干得好!
MAN 4: You’ve bloodied him, John,
you’ve bloodied him.
歹徒4:他挂彩了,约翰,满脸是血。
Swimming time again, old chum.
又该游泳了,老伙计。
WULF: Where is he? Do you see him?
伍尔夫:他在哪儿?看见了吗?
It’s a blooming shame!
真♥他♥妈♥可惜!
He was a brave lad!
他倒是挺有胆量!
Help!
救命!
– Do you yield?
– I can’t bloody swim!
– 服不服?
– 我他妈不会水!
‘D° You ‘ y’ I – Yw e d?
到底服不服?
Good. Now put your feet down.
好了。站起来吧。
I’ll be buggered.
我让他耍了。
ROBIN: The medallion.
– Give me your name first.
罗宾:东西还给我。
– 先通个名姓吧。
Robin of Locksley.
罗宾·洛克斯利。
JOHN: Well, Robin of Locksley…
约翰:罗宾·洛克斯利……
you got balls of solid rock.
Come on.
你还真有点胆气逼人呢。来吧。
That’s Much, the miller’s son, Harold Brownwell.
那是马什,磨坊主的儿子,哈罗德·布朗韦尔。
That stumpy one is David of Doncaster,
but the lads all calls him Bull.
那个矮个儿叫大卫·唐克斯特,伙计们都叫他老牛。
– Because you’re short?
– Nope.
– 因为你个儿矮?
– 不是。
It’s because I’m so long!
因为我那话儿长!
– They ought to have a look.
– No, Bull, save it! Save it for the ladies.
– 让你们见识一下。
– 算了,算了,还是给娘儿们看吧。
Give the man some mead.
尝尝蜂蜜酒。
Now, I made that myself.
怎么样,我自己酿的。
Has English hospitality changed so much in six years…
我走了六年,英国的待客之道已经变了吗……
that a friend of mine’s not welcome
at this table?
我的朋友在这里居然受到冷落?
But he’s a Savage, sire!
他是个野蛮人,老爷!
That he is.
他是野蛮人。
But no more than you or I.
可你我也好不了多少。
And don’t call me sire.
以后别叫我老爷。
With regret, I must decline.
很抱歉,我不能喝酒。
– Allah forbids it.
– Your bloody loss, mate.
– 安♥拉♥的意志。
– 太可惜了,伙计。
How is it there are so many of you
in hiding?
你们怎么会有这么多人躲在这里?
We’re all outlaws.
Got prices on our heads.
我们都是亡命的,悬赏捉拿的人。
Even the young lad there.
那个小孩子也是。
It’s that blasted sheriff, he says we owes him taxes.
都是那个该死的郡长,说我们欠税不缴。
You know, your ghosts will only keep
the sheriff’s men at bay so long.
你们在这儿装神弄鬼,只能骗过郡长一时。
They’ve worked so far.
You have a better idea?
起码还能骗到现在。你有什么好主意?
We can always fight back.
我们不可以造♥反♥吗。
[MEN LAUGHING]
[众人笑声]
I reckon I must’ve Cracked that noble head of yours.
你的聪明脑袋大概是让我打坏了。
These are all good lads here.
这些人都是好样儿的。
They’ve got hearts of oak, but they’re farmers.
心如铁石,但都是农民。
It’d be lambs to the slaughter.
只能任人宰割。
MAN: They say the sheriff was raised by a witch.
群众:他们说郡长是巫婆抚养大的。
– A witch?
WULF: She knows every man’s thoughts.
– 巫婆?
伍尔夫:她能看透每个人的心。
– You can see through her. And she flies.
– That’s a load of codswallop.
– 能隐身不见。她还会飞。
– 那都是些胡说八道。
What does the rich son of a devil worshipper
care what happens to outlaw peasants?
魔鬼崇拜者的儿子怎么会跟亡命的农民搅在一起?
DUNCAN: My lord was a kind and generous man!
邓肯:我的主人是仁慈慷慨的人!
Who among you dares believe him capable…?
你们居然相信他会……?
My father was no devil worshipper.
我父亲没有崇拜魔鬼。
And I’ll have words with any man
who says otherwise.
要是有人不同意,我就跟他见个高下。
But he’s right.
但他说得对。
I was a rich man’s son.
我是富人的儿子。
But when I killed the sheriffs men…
可我杀了郡长的人之后……
– …I became an outlaw like you.
– You are nothing like us.
– ……就跟你们一样成了罪人。
– 你跟我们不一样。
JOHN: That there’s Will Scarlett.
约翰:他叫威尔·斯卡利特。
Don’t take no notice of him.
He’s full of piss and wind.
别在乎他的话。他就爱胡言乱语,发牢骚。
Come on, lads, drink up.
来吧,伙计们,喝吧。
Stop talking so much bloody rubbish.
别提那些乱七八糟的。
This here is the best that we simple men can expect.
小百姓还能指望什么。
Here we’re safe.
这里很安全。
Here we are kings.
是我们的天下。
– Too much mead, old friend?
– Forgive me, I oversleep.
– 昨天喝多了,老朋友?
– 对不起少爷,我睡过头了。
No. No, no. Rest yourself.
别起来,躺着吧。
– What day is it, Duncan?
– Sunday, I think.
– 今天是星期几,邓肯?
– 大概是星期天吧。
Do they still give alms
to the poor at Mass?
他们还在做弥撒的时候施舍穷♥人♥吗?
That they do.
还是那样。
These days, the need for mercy
is greater than ever.
现在的穷♥人♥比以前多了。
Well, my other god calls.
好了,该敬另一位神了。
Oh, don’t upset yourself, Mortianna.
没什么可奇怪的,摩蒂亚娜。
Appearances are important to that lot,
especially on a Sunday.
我得不时露个面,星期天更不能偷懒。
You know my true faith lies in the old ways.
跟你说,我信仰古代的那些神。
Although…
只是……
frankly, sometimes…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!