I trust you justify your intrusion
with news of profound value.
我猜你是为了什么重要的事才这样贸然闯进来的。
I met a hooded man today who bade me
warn you not to harm his people.
我今天遇上个歹人,让我给你捎个话,保护乡民什么的。
Who told you to cover up?
谁叫你穿上的?
His name?
什么人?
Robin of Locksley.
罗宾·洛克斯利。
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回家了。
He’s a whelp!
This girl could best him.
那是个馕货!连这姑娘也能放倒他。
Put it there!
放在那儿!
Yes, well, this whelp bested four of my men.
就是这个馕货,把我手下四个人打得一塌糊涂。
NOTTINGHAM: Yes, well, your men were probably drunk.
诺丁汉:那几个人可能都喝醉了。
– Yet you survived, cousin.
– I barely survived.
– 可你活着回来了,小弟。
– 我勉强逃得性命。
GUY:… markings of Islam.
盖伊:……伊♥斯♥兰♥纹身。
NOTTINGHAM: I’m sure it will take an army
to match these rogues.
诺丁汉:我要派队伍出去,收拾这帮流氓。
I trust Locksley visited his manor
and found the home fires still burning.
我估计洛克斯利已经回到庄园了,发现家里还在冒着烟。
Time for portents, cousin.
小弟,占卜时间到了。
Mortianna?
摩蒂亚娜?
Shut up.
闭嘴。
You called, madam?
是你叫我吗?
What do you see?
看见什么了?
– The son of a dead man.
– Locksley.
– 死人的儿子。
– 洛克斯利。
– Does he affect us?
– He precedes the Lionheart.
– 他会妨碍我们?
– 他是狮心王的探子。
King Richard returns from the Crusades.
That could prove awkward…
理查德国王要从东方回来了。这会动摇……
and will soften the spines of the barons. Soon?
贵族们改辙的决心。还有多久?
Make haste.
动作要快。
But my plan is still intact?
还能按原来的计划行动吗?
[SCREAMS]
[尖叫]
What is wrong?
怎么了?
I have seen our death.
我看见死亡的影子。
The painted man, he haunts my dreams.
那个黑皮肤的人,让人胆战心惊。
Adorned with strange, foreign markings.
身上有异国情调的纹身。
Locksley’s Companion!
洛克斯利的同伴!
MORTIANNA: Kill him. Kill them both.
摩蒂亚娜:杀了他。杀了他们俩。
ROBIN: Father?
罗宾:爸爸?
Father! Anyone here?
爸爸!有人吗?
Duncan!
邓肯!
Father!
爸爸!
No.
啊。
No!
天哪!
AZEEM: Who is it?
ROBIN: It’s my father.
阿齐姆:那是谁?
罗宾:是我父亲。
[BANGING]
[跌撞声]
Who’s there?
谁在那儿?
Who’s there?
谁在那儿?
DUNCAN: Master Robin?
邓肯:罗宾少爷?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Duncan?
邓肯?
Praise be! I thought God had abandoned us.
老天有眼!我还以为上帝抛弃了我们。
Duncan, my father…
邓肯,我爸爸……
DUNCAN: It’s a miracle!
– Why…?
邓肯:天降奇迹!
– 你怎么……?
– Why didn’t you cut him down?
DUNCAN: It’s a miracle, I never thought…
– 你怎么不给他收尸?
邓肯:真是奇迹,我从没想到……
– Damn you, Duncan, are you deaf?!
– Easy!
– 快回话,邓肯,你聋了吗?!
– 别激动!
Look at him.
你看他。
I would have done if I could see.
我要是看得见,早就埋了他。
ROBIN: Who did this to you, Duncan?
罗宾:是谁害了你,邓肯?
Guy. Guy of Gisborne.
盖伊。盖伊·吉斯本。
With the sheriff and his witch
looking on.
郡长和巫婆就在边上看着。
– Why?
– They say the sheriff captured your father…
– 为什么?
– 他们说,郡长发现你父亲……
worshipping the devil.
崇拜魔鬼。
That he signed a confession before the bishop.
他在主教面前认了罪。
No, that’s not possible.
怎么会有这样的事。
Nottingham declared all Locksley lands forfeit.
诺丁汉宣布,没收洛克斯利的领地。
Did you believe the Charges?
你相信这个吗?
Not even when they took my eyes.
瞎了我的眼我也不信。
AZEEM: We must go.
阿齐姆:该走了。
He loved you to the end, young master.
少爷,他临死还想念着你。
He never gave up hope of your return.
一直希望你能回来。
I should have been here.
我早就该回来。
He called the Crusades a foolish quest.
他说十字军都是帮蠢货。
He said it was Vanity to force
other men to our religion.
他还说,逼迫别人放弃信仰是愚不可及。
But you must flee now.
你该走了。
Head south to safety.
Gisborne will surely seek revenge.
往南走吧。吉斯本会来报仇的。
ROBIN: I hear you, Duncan.
罗宾:我听你的,邓肯。
You should go home.
你也该回家了。
My world is turned upside down here.
我的家毁了,我也成了罪人。
I cannot ask you to come where I am going.
我不能强迫你跟我着沉沦。
Alone, Christian,
you will only get yourself killed.
基♥督♥徒,你自己一个人,走到哪儿都是死路。
Besides…
而且……
there is nothing left for me to go home to.
我即使回了家,也是一无所有。
I will not rest until my father’s avenged!
我用我的血发誓,
I swear it…
一定要为……
by my own blood.
父亲的死报仇!
AZEEM: What is this place?
阿齐姆:这是什么地方?
ROBIN: Peter’s home.
罗宾:彼得的家。
It’s nearly six years since we left together.
我们一起离开英国,现在快六年了。
We’ll find food and shelter here.
这里有吃的住的。
WOMAN: No more beggars!
女人:要饭的滚开!
Tell the mistress of the house
Robin of Locksley’s at her door.
请告诉庄主,罗宾·洛克斯利来了。
Her ladyship’s not here.
庄主不在家。
Is the child Marian at home?
玛丽安小姐呢?
Maybe she is, maybe she isn’t.
可能在,也可能不在。
[GRUNTS]
[吭哧声]
The hospitality in this country
is as warm as the weather.
这个国家热情好客,跟天气有得一比。
– It’s a joke.
– Really?
– 她说笑的。
– 不像。
WOMAN: Leave your Weapons.
女人:不准带武器。
Just you.
只你一个。
Wait here.
在这儿等着。
Right here?
就在这儿?
A Curse on Moors and Saracens!
摩尔人,撒拉逊人,都该死!
Were it not for their ungodly ways,
Master Robin would never have left.
如果不是他们亵渎圣地,罗宾少爷也不会去那里。
What manner of name is Azeem?
阿齐姆是哪个地方的名字?
Irish? Cornish?
爱尔兰人?康沃尔人?
Moorish.
摩尔人。
WOMAN: Who are you?
女人:来者何人?
Robin of Locksley.
罗宾·洛克斯利。
WOMAN: You lie. Robin is dead.
女人:说谎。罗宾已经死了。
Step into the light.
站在亮处。
Turn around.
转身。
Am I to dance next?
要我跳个舞吗?
– Who are you?
WOMAN: I am the Maid Marian.
– 你是谁?
女人:我就是玛丽安。
Well, then show yourself, child,
for we knew each other well.
那你站出来吧,小姐,咱们从小就认识。
The years have…
你看起来……
– …been kind.
– Thank you.
– ……变化不大。
– 谢谢。
With the king away,
we must guard against villainous outlaws…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!