from your home and family.
我知道背井离乡、孤独一人的痛苦。
Because I love them so much,
I cannot dishonor them.
我爱家乡亲人,所以不能给他们抹黑。
I thought you’d say that.
我就知道你会这么说。
[GROANING]
[呻♥吟♥声]
No man Controls my destiny.
谁也不能掌握我的命运。
Especially not one who attacks
downwind and stinks of garlic.
那些顺风而来、满身蒜臭的人更是不在话下。
Come, Azeem!
来吧,阿齐姆!
Our fighting days are done.
咱们现在是朋友了。
By nightfall,
we’ll celebrate with my father.
今天晚上就能见到我父亲,庆祝一下。
You understand, of course…
我想你能理解……
I had to try.
我总得考验你一下。
AZEEM: I would have succeeded.
阿齐姆:看来我合格了。
[ROBIN CHUCKLES]
[罗宾的笑声]
ROBIN: Why must you walk in back of me?
罗宾:你为什么老是走在我后面?
AZEEM: In your country, am I not the infidel?
阿齐姆:在你的国家里,我是个异教♥徒♥。
[ROBIN LAUGHS]
[罗宾笑着]
It seems safer to appear as your slave
rather than your equal.
做你的奴隶比当你的朋友更安全一点。
For an infidel you have
uncommon clarity of thinking.
看来你是个头脑清醒,深思熟虑的异教♥徒♥。
Yet you tell me of nothing of yourself.
For instance, your name.
可我到现在也不怎么了解你。
比如说,你的名字。
– Azeem. What does it mean?
– It means “great one.”
– 阿齐姆。是什么意思?
– 意思是“伟大的人”。
Great one, really?
Did you give yourself this name?
伟大的人,真的?
你自己起的这个名字?
It’s a joke.
我只是开个玩笑。
Azeem the great one, I am home!
伟大的人阿齐姆,我回家了!
Look!
瞧!
Mistletoe.
槲寄生。
Many a maid’s lost her resolve to me
thanks to this little plant.
就是这个小树叶,让很多女人献身于我。
In my country, we talk to our women.
在我们那里,我们跟妇女倾谈。
We do not drug them with plants.
而不是用药物迷惑她们。
ROBIN: What do you know of women?
罗宾:你也跟女人厮混过?
Where I come from, Christian…
基♥督♥徒,我生长的那个地方……
there are women of such beauty
they can possess a man’s mind so…
女人们美若天仙,足以让人神魂颠倒……
that he would be willing to die for them.
为她们死而无憾。
Wait. Is that why you were to be executed?
等等。原来你就是为了这个被判了刑?
Because of a woman?
为了一个女人?
That’s it, isn’t it?
是真的吗,为了她?
That’s it!
真是这样?
It is close to sunset.
太阳就要下山了。
You painted old dog. Who was she?
你这个花脸老狗。她是谁?
The mullah’s daughter?
毛拉的女儿?
Huh?
嗯?
Another man’s wife?
别人的老婆?
What’s her name?
她叫什么?
Is there no sun in this cursed country?!
这个鬼地方连太阳都看不见?!
Which way is east?
哪边是东?
– Her name?
– East!
– 她叫什么?
– 东面!
Her name.
她叫什么。
Jasmina.
雅丝敏娜。
That way.
那边。
– You are sure?
– I’d know blindfolded.
– 没弄错吗?
– 闭着眼我也知道。
I’m five miles from home.
我家就在五里以外。
Was she worth it?
她值得吗?
Worth dying for.
死而无怨。
[DOGS BARKING]
[狗叫声]
[MEN YELLING INDISTINCTLY]
[远处的喊叫声]
MAN 1: Come on, boy, run!
士兵1:跑吧,你小子!
MAN 2: You’re dog’s meat, son!
士兵2:让狗吃了你,小崽子!
[MAN 3 LAUGHING]
[士兵3大笑]
You’re dog’s meat, son, do you know that?
小子,你天生就是喂狗的料!
Get down here! You know what
you’ve done. Come down here!
快点下来!别装没事人。快滚下来!
– Down!
– You’re not playing by the rules, boy.
– 下来!
– 这孩子看样不守规矩。
Deer don’t climb trees.
鹿可不会爬树。
Perhaps he thinks he’s a game bird.
他还当自己是猎鹿的鹰呢。
Shall we teach him to fly?
咱们看看他会不会飞。
Get him down.
弄他下来。
ROBIN: Hold.
罗宾:住手。
I’m curious as to what manner of Creature is
so fearsome it takes six men to attack it?
我真纳闷,是什么东西这么可怕,能引来六个全副武装的人?
Stand down. This is no affair of yours.
你一边去。少管闲事。
Well, have we treed the devil himself?
Let me see.
哈哈,你们把魔鬼撵到树上去了?我瞧瞧。
A small boy, a truly dangerous animal.
是个小男孩,看来真是个危险人物。
This boy killed one
of the Sheriff of Nottingham’s deer.
这小子杀了诺丁汉郡长的鹿。
You starve us! We needed the meat.
他抢走粮食!让我们挨饿。
I advise you to move on, pilgrim.
This is the sheriff’s land.
汉子,我建议你离远点。这是郡长的领地。
Wrong.
谁说的。
This is my land and my tree. Therefore
whatever’s in it also belongs to me.
这是我的领地,我的树。这里的一切都是我的。
Might I have the pleasure of your name
before I have you run through?
愿闻尊姓大名,免得我一刀捅死你。
Robin of Locksley.
罗宾·洛克斯利。
Well, well… Locksley.
哦,哦……洛克斯利。
Welcome home.
你回家了。
– Kill him!
MAN 1: To arms, swords!
– 杀了他!
士兵1:拿起武器,拔刀!
– Come on, hurry up!
MAN 2: He’s armed!
– 快点,快点!
士兵2:他有武器!
Azeem! It’s time to redeem that vow!
阿齐姆!是你兑现诺言的时候了!
Unleash the hounds!
放开猎狗!
Get off your damn knees!
别在那儿傻跪着了!
Look out!
小心!
WULF: Yeah!
伍尔夫:耶!
Now, sir…
这位先生……
if you’d be so kind as to give me
your name before I run you through.
烦请通报尊姓大名,免得我弄脏手脚。
Guy of Gisborne, the sheriff’s cousin.
盖伊·吉斯本,郡长的表弟。
– That little bastard was poaching deer.
– Poach?
– 那个小混♥蛋♥偷猎。
– 偷猎?
Is it not a greater Crime
to starve a family?
抢走粮食让人挨饿不也是罪过?
Go on, Locksley.
动手吧,洛克斯利。
Go on.
动手。
I’ve seen enough blood spilt
to last two lifetimes.
我这辈子看够了杀人流血。
Now get off my land.
你给我滚吧。
Tell Nottingham what happens to his scum
when they pick on small children.
告诉诺丁汉,这几个废物追一个孩子,下场就是这样。
You.
你。
You travel 10,000 miles to save my life,
then leave me to be butchered?!
你跟着我万里迢迢来到这里,就为了让我受人宰割?!
I fulfill my vows when I choose.
什么时候还愿,我自己说了算。
Which does not include prayer times
or meal times…
而且不包括祈祷时间、吃饭时间……
or any time I’m outnumbered 6 to 1.
还有六个人一起打我的时候?
You whine like a mule.
你可真爱唠叨。
You are still alive.
你不是还活着吗。
Have no fear. Come down, boy.
孩子,别害怕,下来吧。
Is it true, boy? Did you kill a deer?
你真的偷猎郡长的鹿?
Hundreds of them.
多少次了。
You scared him.
你吓着他了。
AZEEM: Interesting place, this…
阿齐姆:英格兰,真是个……
England.
有趣的地方。
MAN: Hold up, Sir Guy.
The sheriff’s not to be disturbed.
士兵:盖伊爵士,请止步。
郡长正忙着。
Cousin.
小弟。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!