你怎敢监视我?
I want the truth.
到底怎么回事。
Why?
怎么回事?
Truth has never served you before.
你从来分不清♥真♥假。
Truth didn’t put Nottingham where he is today.
真♥相♥也不会造就今天的诺丁汉。
Mortianna did.
全凭摩蒂亚娜。
You freakish imp, I despise you.
你个老骗子,我鄙视你。
After the wedding, you’re on the streets.
婚礼一结束,就把你扔到街上。
The people will rip out your heart and burn it!
百姓会挖出你的心,再烧成灰!
Without me, you’re nothing.
没有我,哪来的你。
You’re straw. A fleabite. A speck.
你只是根草,软弱不堪,微不足道。
I birthed you from this body.
是我生下了你。
I stole a babe in this very Castle and killed it…
我偷走了这个城♥堡♥里的孩子,杀了他……
so that you might rise in its place.
让你顶着他的名字在这里长大。
You’re my son.
你是我儿子。
You despise me?
你敢鄙视我?
You are me.
你就是我。
You know, from your empty soul,
that is the truth.
你虽然没有灵魂,也知道这是真的。
All my life, I’ve been a freak.
我这一生,都在弄虚作假。
But when you stud the Lady Marian…
等你娶了玛丽安小姐……
my grandchild takes the throne.
My blood.
我的孙子,我的血脉登上王位。
This twisted Seed will rule through him.
他的子孙后代统治这个国家。
We’ll see Who’s freakish then.
那时候再看,到底谁真谁假。
TUCK: Damn! MAN: What was that?
塔克:啊也!旁人:怎么回事?
Truly, you are a Wizard.
你可真是有点鬼玩意。
The mystery is in the black powder.
秘密都在这黑色粉末里。
Surely the Lord will grant us Victory.
看来我主会让我们打赢的。
– Bull?
– Yeah.
– 老牛?
– 我在。
Position by the gate to cut off reinforcements.
守住城门,别让援兵进来。
John, you sit on this wall to protect our escape.
约翰,你在墙这边,掩护我逃脱。
I will conceal myself here, below the scaffold…
我躲在这里,绞架下面……
to cut our men from their nooses at the signal.
信♥号♥♥一发,我就砍断他们的绞索。
I’ll do that. You have to cover us
with your bow.
这个我来。你射得准,掩护我们大伙。
It’s too dangerous, Will.
威尔,那地方太危险了。
So is your aim.
你的箭也不差。
[MEN CHUCKLE]
[笑声]
[EXPLOSION IN DISTANCE]
[远处爆♥炸♥声]
Whatever Azeem is concocting, we must each be in place for it.
阿齐姆自己弄他的吧,咱们每个人各有位置。
Now, our success depends
on total concert.
齐心合力才能胜利。
– We may be only six men…
– Seven.
– 咱们只有六个人……
– 七个。
What are you doing? Where’s the little ones?
你来干什么?孩子们呢?
Safe with my mother.
有我妈妈照看。
You gone bleeding Cracked? You’d get hurt.
你身体恢复了吗?会送命的。
I’ve had eight babies.
Don’t talk to me about getting hurt.
我生了八个孩子。哪一次不是差点送命。
I’m not just gonna sit here and let one of them die.
我不能坐在那儿眼看着他们死掉。
You should be bloody well minding the other seven.
照顾孩子才是你的正经事。
Tell her, Rob.
算她一个吧,罗宾。
Fanny…
范妮……
you will take position here.
你的位置在这儿。
No blades, no bows. Leave your Weapons here.
刀枪,弓箭,都留在门口。
No blades, no bows. Leave your Weapons here.
刀枪,弓箭,都留在门口。
No blades, no bows. No blades.
刀枪弓箭,一概不许进城。
What have you got there, Father?
车上装的什么,神父?
The Lord’s finest brew for the good sheriff’s fighting men.
我主最好的佳酿,犒劳郡长的战士们。
It has a mighty kick.
酒味醇香浓厚。
GUARD: No blades, no bows.
卫兵:刀枪弓箭,不许进城。
– Don’t anger him.
– He is a Celt.
– 别惹他。
– 凯尔特人。
FAN NY: Psst. John. John!
范妮:嘘。约翰。约翰!
GUARD: Hey, you.
卫兵:喂,你。
– Do I know you?
ROBIN: Please, sir, don’t hurt me.
– 我好像见过你。
罗宾:老总,行行好,放我过去。
Oh, my God, you stink.
呃,妈的,这么臭。
– Pardon my blindness. I’m always falling…
– Get out of here!
– 我眼睛看不清楚。老是掉进……
– 赶快滚蛋!
– Thank you, sir.
AZEEM: Careful, friar.
– 多谢老总。
阿齐姆:修士,小心点。
What are you doing?
你在这儿干嘛?
Distributing libations for the celebration
of the sheriffs nuptials.
郡长婚礼用的酒,在这里放一桶。
– Why, is something amiss?
– Yeah, you are. Get this out of here!
– 不能放在这里吗?
– 别站在这儿。赶快走一边去!
Caesar has spoken, my leprous friend.
We shall collect our offerings and depart.
长官发话了,麻疯病朋友。
东西放下了就走吧。
– Is this your finger?
– Leper, what? Get this cart out of here!
– 这个手指是你的?
– 什么,麻疯病?快让他滚远点!
Leaving bits and pieces of himself all over England.
他把一块块身体丢遍了整个英格兰。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I ain’t doing no harm.
I likes a good hanging, I do.
我没干坏事。我喜欢看绞刑,就这么回事。
– What’s in this bundle?
– That’s firewood.
– 这些都是什么?
– 烧火用的木柴。
[SCREAMS]
[喊叫声]
Hello, my lover.
你来了,亲爱的。
TUCK: Make way for the Lord’s work!
Make way, do you hear?
塔克:请为主的仆人让路!前面的,请让路。
Make way for the Lord’s work!
请为主的仆人让路!
A benediction for these poor bastards
who are about to stretch.
把祝福送给这些待死的可怜人们。
God, receive them in thy mercy…
主啊,凭你的仁慈收留他们吧……
and show them the love
that they do so richly deserve.
把那些衷心渴望的爱也赐给他们。
Hey! Nothing there but trouble, boy.
嗨!孩子,离远点,别惹事。
[HORNS BLOW FAN FARE]
[号♥角吹响]
That’s a little inappropriate, don’t you think?
这个是不是有点不合时宜?
No more than your wedding present.
你的结婚礼物不也一样。
Bring them out!
带他们出来!
Get your hands off me, you dog.
别碰我,狗崽子。
TUCK:… and suffer knowing the lord
and his ministers are watching over you.
塔克:……无所不知的主和侍从们都在注视着你们。
MAN: Make way!
士兵:让开路!
Traitor! Traitor!
叛徒!叛徒!
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Bring him here!
把他带过来!
– I’ll kill you!
– What do I do?
– 我杀了你!
– 我没犯事。
Oh, the turncoat.
是你,反骨仔。
Did you succeed?
事成了吗?
Well, I found his lair…
我找到他藏身的地方……
but he was already dead.
但他已经死了。
You sure? You saw Hood’s body?
真的?你见到尸体了?
No.
没有。
I saw a grave.
只看见坟墓。
We found this on him.
他身上带着这个。
String him up with the others.
把他也吊死。
WILL: Put me down! Let go!
威尔:让我下来!放我走!
Let me go!
放我走!
– Leave him! He’s only a boy.
– Shut up!
– 放了他!他还是个孩子。
– 闭嘴!
Bastard! You all right?
混♥蛋♥!你怎么样?
Now, Robin?
罗宾,动手吗?
My lord, it appears there’s no more room!
老爷,绞架已经没有空位了!
– I’m afraid I’ll have to respectfully decline!
– Come on, you. Down!
– 我是不是能躲过这一回!
– 你给我过来。趴下!
Down.
趴下。
Come on, move it. Hold your tongue!
老实点,别挣扎。闭上嘴!
There’s always room for one more.
再来几个也能对付。
– No!
– That’s my son!
– 啊!
– 我的儿子!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!