你看!
Christian.
基♥督♥徒。
[MEN YELLING AND GROANING]
[喊叫声,呻♥吟♥声]
MAN: Leave him be!
狱卒:不用管他!
Sorry to keep you hanging about.
哈,你们几个一直吊在这儿。
Would you prefer pain or death?
你是想死呢,还是想受罪?
Death.
想死。
Torture him.
给他几鞭。
What about you? Pain or death?
你怎么说?死还是受罪?
Pain.
受罪。
Torture him. You see?
也给他几鞭。看见了吧?
– It makes no difference.
– Spare me.
– 全都一个下场。
– 饶了我吧。
Will you keep the noise down, please?!
别老是哼哼叽叽的好吗?!
Now, I have heard that Robin Hood
may still be alive.
我听说,那个罗宾汉可能还活着。
Either tell me where he may be hiding…
谁能告诉我他藏在哪里……
or you’ll all be hanged, and we’ll
catch him anyway and do the same to him.
否则的话就这么一直吊着,早晚我们会抓住他,把他吊在这里。
– I’d love to kill him for you.
– Will, no!
– 我愿意为你杀了他。
– 威尔,你说什么!
So he is alive, then?
这么说,他还活着?
I’m not really sure.
我不敢十分肯定。
Then why would I need you?
那我要你干什么?
Because, my lord, if he is alive
I can get close to him.
老爷,如果他还活着,我就能接近他。
I’m one of his men.
He would never suspect me.
我是他的喽罗,他不会怀疑我。
– He knows you always hated him, traitor!
– Shut up!
– 他知道你一直恨他,叛徒!
– 住嘴!
He’s a trusting fool. And if he
doesn’t believe me, he’ll kill me…
他总是轻信别人。如果他不相信我,会把我杀掉……
then you’ve lost nothing.
您也不会损失什么。
If you fail…
要是你失手……
I will personally remove your lying tongue.
我会亲手把你的舌头揪下来。
And if I succeed…
如果我得了手……
I want my freedom and the bounty on his head.
我想要自♥由♥,还有赏金。
The lash, I think.
再打几鞭。
Sorry about that.
It’ll make it more convincing.
就得这样。好让他更相信你。
– My pride brought us to this.
– No, sadiq.
– 都是我害了他们。
– 不是,老伙计。
It was you who gave pride to these people.
是你让这些人死得有尊严。
I was a fool.
我真蠢。
I was a fool to let him leave…
怎么能把他送走……
to believe I planned it all so perfectly.
还以为我设想的全都天衣无缝。
I once heard a wise man say:
有位圣人曾经说过:
There are no perfect men in this world…
理想固然美好……
only perfect intentions.
世上并无完人。
You were an honor to your countrymen today, Azeem.
阿齐姆,今天你为乡里增添了荣誉。
You fought better than 20 English knights.
你一个人顶得上20个英国骑士。
Will!
威尔!
– I thought you were taken.
– I was.
– 我以为你被抓走了。
– 是。
ROBIN: How did you escape?
罗宾:你怎么逃出来的?
JOHN: Traitor!
约翰:叛徒!
I’ll wring your scrawny neck!
我要拧断你的脖子!
You get in there! Get in there!
你给我说实话!说实话!
Nobody escapes the sheriff,
not unless he’s lining his pockets.
你要是不输诚,郡长怎么会放你出来。
FAN NY: Where are the others?
范妮:其他人在哪儿?
JOHN: Where’s my son?!
FANNY: He’ll have his blade in your side!
约翰:我儿子在哪儿!
范妮:当初不是跟你在一起吗!
JOHN: I’ll have your guts for garters,
you little toad!
约翰:我要把你的五脏六腑都掏出来,你个臭癞蛤♥蟆♥!
Bugger me! ‘God!
啊啊,我的天!
Let him Speak.
听他说。
I bring a message…
我为诺丁汉……
from Nottingham.
捎个口信。
Our men are to be hung
in the square at high noon tomorrow.
明天中午,要把我们的人绞死在广场上。
And what about my boy?
那我儿子呢?
The boy too. Ten men in all.
也有他。一共十个人。
The hangings are to be part of the
celebration for the sheriff’s marriage.
绞刑是郡长婚礼庆典的一个节目。
Marriage? To who?
婚礼?娶谁?
Lady Marian.
玛丽安小姐。
He takes a bride of royal blood.
他想攀上王室血缘。
And with King Richard gone…
一旦陛下去世……
he’ll be after the bloody throne.
他就有资格登上王位。
You were to use this news to get
close to me and then kill me, right, Will?
威尔,你想凭这个理由接近我,然后杀了我,是不是?
– What are your intentions?
– That depends on you, Locksley.
– 你到底想干什么?
– 全凭你自己,洛克斯利。
I’ve never trusted you,
that’s no secret.
我一直都恨你,大家都知道。
What I wanna know is,
are you gonna finish what you started?
我唯一想知道的,是你能不能善始善终。
I want to know if he’s gonna run like
the spoiled rich boy I always took him for.
我想看看,你会不会落荒而逃,就像我心目中的公子哥儿那样。
Did I wrong you in another life,
Will Scarlett?
威尔·斯卡利特,我这辈子到底欠你什么?
Where does this intolerable hatred for me
come from?
你究竟为了什么,对我恨之入骨?
From knowing…
从我们的父亲……
that our father loved you more than me.
偏爱你而抛弃我那天开始。
ROBIN: Our father?
罗宾:我们的父亲?
We are brothers, Robin of Locksley.
我们是兄弟俩,罗宾·洛克斯利。
I am the son of the woman who replaced
your dead mother for a time!
是你父亲续弦的那个女人生下了我!
– Your anger drove them apart!
– It’s a lie!
– 是你硬生生地把他们分开!
– 你胡说!
It’s not a lie! You ruined my life!
我没胡说!是你毁了我的一生!
I have more reason to hate you than anyone.
所以我恨你,胜过其他人。
But I found myself daring to believe in you.
可我又不愿离开你。
What I wanna know, brother…
哥哥,我唯一想知道的是……
is will you stay with us
and finish what you’ve started?
你是不是想跟我们在一起,一直坚持到最后?
I have a brother?
我有个弟弟?
I have a brother.
我有个弟弟。
I will make my stand with you.
我会跟你们在一起。
Side by side.
肩并着肩。
To the end.
直到永远。
To the end!
直到永远!
We’re all bloody in.
我们全都横下一条心。
Daft buggers.
见他妈的鬼。
We finish this.
跟他们斗到底。
Overwhelmed with happiness,
thank you for asking.
我高兴得忘乎所以,你还来凑个趣。
Yes, all is well.
I got all my money back…
哈哈,一切妥当。钱又夺回来了……
Robin Hood’s probably dead,
and I’m gonna be king, all as predicted.
罗宾汉大概已经死掉,我会当上国王,一切如我所愿。
Now, I want you to tell the hangman…
你去告诉刽子手……
I don’t want to see
any broken necks in the morning.
明天早晨,别让他们死得太快。
I wanna see some dancing!
要他们在绞架上挣扎!
Don’t touch that!
别管它!
I can do that myself.
我自己会捡起来。
Thank you very much.
多谢你的美意。
Have you been spying on me,
you little insect?
原来你一直在监视我,大臭虫?
Well, who else would have made a…?
那,是谁在这儿掏了个……?
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
You come early.
The signs have not aligned yet.
你来早了。征兆还没出现呢。
And you can stop all that,
you old fake!
别再这儿装神弄鬼了,老骗子!
I will try for thee anyway.
为了你,我什么事都能做。
The union. The blood of the lion
and the house of Nottingham…
结盟。狮子的血,还有诺丁汉公♥馆♥……
new power, new soul.
新的权力,新的灵魂。
I found the hole!
我发现那个洞了!
You dare to spy on me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!