Father!
爸爸!
It’s Mother, she’s dying!
妈妈不行了,要死了!
Fanny.
范妮。
Your baby has not turned.
胎儿没转过身来。
It cannot be born without help.
得有人接生才能顺产。
He’s the devil’s seed sent to lead us astray.
Don’t listen to him. He’ll kill her!
恶魔派他来引我们进入歧途。别听他的。会害了她!
If you do not listen to me…
要是不听我的……
she will certainly die. And the child.
她活不下来。胎儿也是。
[FAN NY SCREAMING]
[范妮尖叫声]
The good friar’s done all he can.
修士已经尽他所能了。
I Suggest you let the Moor try.
我建议让摩尔人试试。
– So be it.
– Then be it on your head! I warned you.
– 就这样吧。
– 我提醒你,别拿人命开玩笑!
Marian. Get me a needle,
thread, water.
玛丽安,拿针线来,还有水。
– And hurry.
– Yes.
– 快一点。
– 好。
Come with me. Come, John!
跟我走吧,约翰!
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
I’ve seen it many times…
这种事我在马身上……
with horses.
见过很多次。
With horses?
马身上?
Bite down. Bite down, yes.
咬住。咬着,就这样。
Help me, sadiq.
帮个忙,伙计。
MARIAN: Give me your arms.
玛丽安:握着我的手。
It will be all right.
你不用害怕。
I tell you, John, the barbarian is killing her.
约翰,我早跟你说,那个蛮子会把她害死的。
[FAN NY SCREAMING]
[范妮尖叫声]
– No, Father!
– Out of the way, boy!
– 爸爸,别进去!
– 别挡着我,孩子!
[BABY CRYING]
[婴儿哭声]
Quick, take him. Take him.
快,包上他,用布包上。
Ooh. What is it? Ooh, ooh.
噢。小可怜。哦哦哦。
Your son, milady. There you are.
看看你儿子,你看看。
You truly are a great one.
你真是伟大的人。
MV Son!
我的儿子!
Look at the lovely little baby.
Isn’t he wonderful?
看看这个可爱的小东西,是不是很漂亮?
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐声]
Today the Lord has taught me a fine lesson.
我的主今天给我上了一课。
That though I may think I am godly,
I know I am not worldly.
我虽然虔诚,但还不够世故。
Please. Please.
来吧,握个手。
Come, my barbarian friend, let’s open a
barrel and try to save each other’s souls.
野蛮人朋友,咱们开一桶酒,用它来拯救彼此的灵魂。
– Alas, I am not permitted.
– Well, fine then. You talk, I’ll drink.
– 可惜,我不能喝酒。
– 那也好,你谈话,我喝酒。
Miladyl MARIAN: Sarah?
玛丽安:莎拉?
May I have this dance?
请你跳个舞?
ROBIN: This lady is spoken for.
罗宾:这位小姐已经有人邀请了。
MARIAN: Why this way?
玛丽安:走这条路回去?
So you cannot find the way back
or be forced to tell others the way.
免得你认路,别人也不能逼着你带路。
It was good to see you again, Marian.
真高兴又见到你,玛丽安。
It was good to be seen.
我也很高兴。
I have two favors to ask of you.
我还想请你办两件事。
One.
第一。
Take Duncan with you. I fear for his health
with what may lie ahead.
带邓肯回去。他身体虚弱,我怕出点什么事。
Besides, I grow tired of his bellyaching.
而且他话太多,让人受不了。
You wish me to leave, Master Robin?
你想让我走吗,罗宾少爷?
Old friend, listen to me.
老朋友,你听我说。
Can you take Lady Marian safely home?
你能不能保护玛丽安小姐安全到家?
I fear for her safety.
我怕她遇上危险。
– Of course, sire.
– Good.
– 没问题,少爷。
– 太好了。
Bull.
老牛。
– And two?
– Yes, two.
– 第二呢?
– 啊,还有第二。
You’re King Richard’s cousin.
你是理查德国王的堂妹。
You can get word to him of Nottingham’s plan.
可以把诺丁汉的阴谋告诉他。
He would believe you.
他会听你的。
If the sheriff found out,
I could lose all that I have.
要是郡长发现了,我就会一无所有。
That’s true.
确实是这样。
But will you do it for your king?
可这样做,都是为了陛下。
No.
不。
I’ll do it for you.
是为了你。
He fancies you, my lady.
他喜欢你,小姐。
I am blind, but some things I can still see.
我眼睛瞎了,可什么事也瞒不了我。
NOTTINGHAM: In 10 days’ time, the barons are coming.
诺丁汉:再过十天,男爵们就要来了。
Robin Hood has stolen what I was to pay
for their allegiance.
罗宾汉把我买♥♥通他们的钱都抢走了。
And I am surrounded by fools
who do not realize my obligations.
而且我身边都是一帮废料,干什么都不如我的意。
Tell me, Mortianna…
摩蒂亚娜,告诉我……
am I thwarted?
我到绝路了吗?
Recruit the beasts that share our god.
招募那些信教的野人。
Animals?
野兽?
– From the North.
– You mean Celts.
– 北方的人。
– 你是说凯尔特人。
They drink the blood of their dead.
他们能喝死人的血。
Yoke their strength.
养虎不饱。
Hired thugs.
留着伤人。
Brilliant.
妙极了。
Put thine own issue on the throne.
想想你后代登基的事吧。
A Child? How?
我的孩子?用什么办法?
Ally with royal blood.
跟王室成员联姻。
Who?
谁?
It’s a personal matter, my lord.
But one of vital importance.
法座,这是件私事,但很重要。
I understand, my dear lady.
我明白,亲爱的小姐。
This is my most trusted emissary.
这是我最信任的信使。
You must travel to France immediately and
put that directly in the hands of the king.
你要立即动身去法国,亲手把这封信交到陛下手里。
My lady in waiting shall accompany you.
这位女士跟你一起去。
My dear, I could not vouch for her safety.
小姐,我没法保证她的安全。
The journey is fraught with danger.
旅途漫长而且危险重重。
I appreciate your concern…
感谢你这么说……
but Sarah’s an accomplished rider,
and I insist she go along.
莎拉马骑得很好,我要她一起去。
As you wish.
就这样吧。
What is wrong?
怎么了?
My horse is favoring his foreleg.
马的前腿好像不对劲。
[HUMMING]
[棍击声]
What’s this?
这是什么?
– An appetizer.
– You promised us wagons of gold.
– 一点小意思。
– 你不是说整车的黄金吗?
Well, there are greater things than gold.
哈,还有比金子更好的东西。
More land and power than you have ever dreamed of.
土地和权力,比你们想象的还要多。
When I rule this land…
在我统治之下……
it’ll be divided between
just the seven of us in this room.
会把全国的土地分给在座的七位。
You get Cornwall,
you can have Wales…
康沃尔给你,威尔士归你……
and Scotland is all yours.
整个苏格兰都是你的。
You recruit us to treason…
你这是诱使我们背叛……
and yet you cannot even get gold
through your own forest.
可你自己的金子让人抢了都夺不回来。
Why risk life and limb for a man who cannot
even snare the bandit who marked his face?
歹人在你脸上做个记号♥,你兀自抓个不着,凭什么让我们为你卖♥♥命?
MAN: Why, indeed?
贵族:说得好。
That’s a good point, my lord.
你说得对,爵爷。
How can I control England when I cannot even control my own county?
我连自己的郡都控制不了,还怎么治理整个英格兰?
I’m bringing in a little help.
自会有人帮助我。
Audred!
奥德雷德!
By God.
老天爷。
You’d ally us with the Celts?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!