Excuse me?
你骗了他们 你这样做是不对的
You cheated them. What you did, it wasn’t right.
你就是一个大骗子
You’re just a cheat!
这讨厌的臭小子
Oh, the little pig!
都是那些书 哈里 那些书和故事的错
It’s the books, Harry. It’s the books and the stories.
是吗
Is it now?
是因为书吗
Books, is it?
你知道我明天会做什么吗
You know what I’m going to do tomorrow?
我要去那个图书馆
I’m going to go down to that library,
我要告诉那个老太婆 再也不让你进去了
I’m going to tell that old bag to never let you in again.
什么
What?
总是在不该插嘴的时候插嘴
Always sticking your nose in where it don’t belong.
你这个讨厌的臭小子
You nasty little creep!
那天晚上脱逃魔术师的女儿 在泪水中睡去
That night, the escapologist’s daughter cried herself to sleep.
对于邪恶继姑的欺凌 她只字未提
She never said a word about the evil step-aunt’s bullying.
她不想加重父亲的痛苦
She didn’t want to add to her father’s pain.
反而使得那个女人对她更加残酷
This only encouraged the woman to greater cruelties,
直到有一天 她终于爆发了
until one day she exploded.
总是在不该插嘴的时候插嘴
Sticking your nose in where it doesn’t belong!
你这个讨厌的臭小子
You nasty little creep!
她把女孩扔进了一个冷湿
And she threw her… threw her into a dank,
黑暗又布满灰尘的地窖 锁上门便离开了
dark, dusty cellar, locked the door and went out.
但那一晚 脱逃魔术师正好提早到家
But that night, the escapologist happened to come home early.
当他听到女儿的哭泣声
And when he heard the sound of his daughter’s tears,
他砸开了门
he smashed the door open.
不要哭
♪ Don’t cry ♪
我陪着你 我的女儿
♪ I am here, little girl ♪
请不要哭
♪ Please don’t cry
擦干眼睛
Dry your eyes ♪
擦掉你的泪 我的女儿
♪ Wipe away your tears, little girl ♪
原谅我
♪ Forgive me ♪
我不是故意抛弃你的
♪ I didn’t mean to desert you ♪
不要哭 我的女儿
♪ Don’t cry, little girl ♪
你不会再受伤害
♪ Nothing can hurt you ♪
你不用害怕
♪ You’ve nothing to fear ♪
我陪着你
♪ I’m here ♪
我沉浸在悲伤中
Have I been so wrapped up in my grief
以至于耽误了最重要的东西
that I’ve forgotten the thing that matters most?
我非常爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you so much, my daughter.
我会用我的余生去弥补对你的过错
I shall spend the rest of my life making it up to you.
爸爸 不要哭
♪ Don’t cry, Daddy ♪
爸爸 我没事
♪ I’m all right, Daddy ♪
请不要哭
♪ Please don’t cry ♪
让我擦掉你的泪
♪ Here, let me wipe away your tears ♪
对不起
♪ Forgive me ♪
爸爸 对不起
♪ Daddy, forgive me ♪
我不是故意抛弃你的
♪ I didn’t mean to desert you ♪
我只是不想让你伤心
♪ I didn’t want to upset you ♪
-爸爸 请不要哭 -不要哭 小女孩
-♪ Please, Daddy, don’t cry ♪ -♪ Don’t cry, little girl ♪
-有你在身边我就没事了 -你不会再受伤害
-♪ I’ll be all right with you by my side ♪ -♪ Nothing will hurt you ♪
-我不用害怕 -你不用害怕
-♪ I have nothing to fear ♪ -♪ You’ve nothing to fear ♪
-你陪着我 -我陪着你
-♪ You’re here ♪ -♪ I’m here ♪
当小女孩入眠以后
But when the little girl slept,
脱逃魔术师的思绪转向邪恶的继姐
the escapologist’s thoughts turned to the evil stepsister
一股强烈的怒火 在他宽厚的心中升起
and a mighty rage grew inside his great heart!
这个丧失人性的恶魔
This demon, this monster.
她喜欢欺负小孩 是吗
Bullying children is her game, is it?
邪恶继姐的不仁不义 在他脑海中不停地盘旋
And as the unfairness of the aunt’s cruelty spun around inside him,
直到他再也无法容纳
it swirled and whirled into a great storm of fury
那团狂暴的怒火
that his mind could no longer contain.
那是小女孩最后一次见到他
And that was the last the little girl ever saw of him.
因为他再也没有回家了
Because he never came home, ever again.
你会心灵感应吗
Can you do telekenipsis?
当你脑力过人时
It’s where you have loads of brains.
脑力就会从眼睛里面挤出来
They squish out through your eyes
你便可以用意念移♥动♥物品
and you can move things with your mind.
(优胜者:1)
玛蒂尔达 这个给你
Matilda. This is for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛蒂尔达 给你
Matilda, here you are.
(不 )
今天真是美好的一天 老朋友
Isn’t it a splendid day, old pal?
-拉文德 这是怎么回事 -你啊 你是英雄
-Lavender, what is going on? -You, you’re a hero.
给你 玛蒂尔达
Here, Matilda.
鸡蛋和水芹吗 斯蒂芬妮 行啊
Egg and cress, Stephanie? Really!
你说英雄
A hero?
是的 你正在领导一场革命
Yes. You’re leading a revolution.
-什么革命 -你对特朗奇布尔说了“不”
-What revolution? -You said “no” to The Trunchbull.
不曾有人这样做过
See, no one’s done that before.
你正在领导一场革命
You’re leading a revolution.
你对特朗奇布尔说了“不”
You said “no” to The Trunchbull.
不曾有人这样做过
No one’s done that before.
想做有趣的事吗
Ready for a little fun?

Yeah!
有趣
Fun?
你刚说“有趣”吗
Did you say “fun”?
我们的任务不是让课程有趣
It is not our job to make things fun.
我们不是来鼓励或培育的
We are not here to encourage or nurture.
我们是来碾碎他们
We are here to crush them until…
直到他们停止蠕动
the wriggling stops.
可是 我真的不相信那是…
Well, I… I don’t actually believe that… that the–
是吗 珍妮 你认为有谁会在乎吗
D-d-d-do you, Jenny? D-d-d-do you think anyone c-c-c-cares?
这个班上充满了叛逆者
This class is full of rebels,
他们需要的是一个狠狠的教训
and they need a real lesson.
带上你们的健身装备 并在途中把衣服换了
Bring your gym gear and change on the way.
你看 珍妮
You see, Jenny,
要教导孩子 我们必须先把孩子
to teach the child, we must first break…
彻底摧毁
the child.
这所学校最近开始臭气熏天
♪ This school of late Has started reeking ♪
安静 蛆虫 我在说话
♪ Quiet maggot, when I’m speaking! ♪
散发着最令人不安的气味
♪ Reeking with a most disturbing scent ♪
只有最灵的鼻孔才闻到
♪ Only the finest nostrils smell it ♪
但我太了解了
♪ But I know it oh, too well ♪
这是叛逆的气息 这是异议的花束
♪ It is the odor of rebellion It’s the bouquet of dissent ♪
毫无疑问 这位校长
♪ And you may bet your britches This headmistress ♪
对这种恶臭的气味
♪ Finds this foul odifer-ous-ness ♪
感到呛鼻难闻的侮辱
♪ Wholly olfactorily insulting ♪
所以为了阻止恶臭的蔓延
♪ And so to stop the stench’s spread ♪
我认为一节体育课
♪ I find a session of Phys-Ed ♪
将区分群中的反叛者
♪ Sorts the merely rank From the revolting ♪
来吧 没用的东西
Come along, squits.
剩下的就交给我 珍妮
I’ll take it from here, Jenny!
叛逆的气味在汗水中散发
♪ The smell of rebellion Comes out in the sweat ♪
而体育课会让人♥大♥汗淋漓
♪ And Phys-Ed will get you sweating ♪
不久我就会闻到那股
♪ And it won’t be long Before I smell the pong ♪
帮助和教唆的恶臭
♪ Of aiding and abetting ♪
在杂草变得太茂盛和贪婪之前
♪ Before a weed becomes Too big and greedy ♪
必须立马在萌芽状态铲除
♪ You really need to nip it in the bud ♪
在蠕虫开始翻身之前
♪ Before the worm starts to turn ♪
必须铲掉泥土
♪ You must scrape off the dirt ♪
把虫子从污泥里拔出
♪ And rip it from the mud ♪
一股叛逆的气息 充满意图的恶臭
♪ A whiff of insurgence The stench of intent ♪
青春期前抗♥议♥的腐臭
♪ The reek of prepubescent protest ♪
一股反抗的味道 政♥变♥的气味
♪ A pong of defiance The odor of coup ♪
叛乱的浪潮正在起伏
♪ The waft of anarchy in progress ♪
一旦消耗了这些恶魔的元气
♪ Once we’ve exercised these demons ♪
他们会筋疲力尽 再也无法诡计
♪ They shall be too pooped for scheming ♪
一些双重的惩戒
♪ Some double-time discipline ♪
应该足够以阻止腐烂
♪ Should stop the rot from setting in ♪
(阿加莎 0 蛆虫 0)
惩戒啊 惩戒不听话的坏孩子
♪ Discipline, discipline For children who aren’t listening ♪
历史课上坐立不安窃窃私语的小骗子
♪ For fiddlers who are fidgeting And whispering in history ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!