or call me a liar… and be punished.
我劝你仔细考虑
Think very carefully
再开口 沃姆伍德
about what comes out of your mouth, Wormwood.
我没有偷…
I did not stea–
巧克力
Chocolate.
布鲁斯博格特罗特
Bruce Bogtrotter.
是 特朗奇布尔校长
Yes, Miss Trunchbull?
谢谢莫里斯 退下吧
Thank you, Maurice, that will be all.
工作人员散会 走吧 大家出去 快出去
Staff dismissed. Come on. Everybody out. Everybody out, come on.
让开
Move!
你喜欢我的蛋糕
You liked my cake…
对吧 布鲁斯
didn’t you, Bruce?
是的 校长 蛋糕非常好吃
Yes, Miss Trunchbull, it was very delicious.
非常浓郁的巧克力味
So chocolatey.
我真的很抱歉 我…
And I’m really very sorry, I–
不 没关系
No, no…
只要你觉的好吃就行了 那才是最重要的
Just so long as you enjoyed the cake. That’s the main thing.
是吗
Is it?
厨师
Oh, Cook.
安静
Be still!
怎么了 博格特罗特 食欲不振
What’s the matter, Bogtrotter? Lost your appetite?
别担心 你只要把全部吃光光
Don’t worry… all you have to do is eat every last crumb.
如果你完成这个惊人的壮举 我向你保证
And if you perform this incredible feat, I promise you,
一切都会被原谅
all will be forgiven.
吃光光
Every crumb?
-但我吃饱了 -哦 不 你还没吃饱
-But I’m full. -Oh, no, you’re not full.
我会告诉你什么才叫饱 我说像你这样的罪犯
I’ll tell you when you’re full. And I say that criminals like you
在吃完整个蛋糕之前是不会饱的
aren’t full until they’ve eaten the entire cake.
-但是… -你没有时间说“但是” 快吃
-But– -You haven’t got time for “buts.” Eat.
可是我没办法吃完
But I can’t eat it all.
校长 他会病倒的
Headmistress, he’ll be sick.
在他与撒旦达成协议 并偷走我的蛋糕之前
He should have thought of that before he made a pact with Satan
就该想到的这一点
and decided to steal my cake.
-吃 -他不能
– Eat. – He can’t!
-吃 -他肯定做不到
-Eat. -He surely can’t!
-吃 -他可能会爆♥炸♥
-Eat! -He might explode!

Eat!
一片 甚至两片 布鲁斯
♪ A single slice Or even two, Bruce ♪
也许还不错 但连你 布鲁斯
♪ Might have been nice But even you, Bruce ♪
都得承认 你跟它之间
♪ Have to admit Between you and it ♪
大小差别不大
♪ There’s not a lot Of difference in size ♪
他不能 他可以 他肯定做不到
♪ He can’t, he can! He surely can’t, he surely can’t! ♪
你最棒了 布鲁斯 他可能会爆♥炸♥
♪ You are the man, Bruce! He might explode! ♪
他的肚子真能撑
♪ He’s quite elastic ♪
他快要爆了 让他停下
♪ He’s going to blow! Make him stop! ♪
他太棒了 看他多厉害 我看不下去
♪ He’s fantastic, look at him go! I can’t watch! ♪
我认为实际上 这必须确认 布鲁斯
♪ I think in effect This must confirm, Bruce ♪
大家都怀疑你肚子里有虫子 布鲁斯
♪ What we all suspected You have a worm, Bruce ♪
或许你的肚子是个无底洞
♪ Or maybe your largeness Is a bit like the Tardis ♪
饭量无穷大
♪ Considerably roomier inside ♪
他不能 他可以
♪ He can’t! He can! ♪
他肯定做不到
♪ He surely can’t! He surely can’t! ♪
你最棒了 布鲁斯 超级棒
♪ You are the man, Bruce! B-R-O-O-C-E ♪
布鲁斯
♪ Bruce! ♪
再也不会因为你的大屁屁而被侮辱
♪ You’ll never again be subject to abuse For your immense caboose ♪
她会宣布停战 布鲁斯
♪ She’ll call a truce, Bruce ♪
你每吞咽一口 就离胜利更近一步
♪ With every swallow you are Tightening the noose ♪
我们从未想过这会成真
♪ We never thought it was possible ♪
现在竟然在眼前实现
♪ But here it is coming true ♪
我们可以享有自己的一片天地了
♪ We can have our cake and eat it too ♪
是时候好好发挥那个肉肉的肚子
♪ The time has come To put that tumbly tum to use ♪
别找借口 布鲁斯
♪ No excuse, Bruce ♪
解开你的腰带 让你的裤子宽松
♪ Let out your belt I think you’ll want your trousers loose ♪
哦哦 塞进去
♪ Ooooh, stuff it in! ♪
-布鲁斯 -差不多了
-♪ Bruce! ♪ -♪ You’ve almost finished ♪
-布鲁斯 -塞得下的
-♪ Bruce! ♪ -♪ You’ll fit it in ♪
无论如何 都不要屈服
♪ Whatever you do just don’t give in ♪
-布鲁斯 -别让她赢
-♪ Bruce! ♪ -♪ Don’t let her win! ♪
加油 布鲁斯 做我们的英雄
♪ Come on, Bruce, be our hero ♪
让自己沉浸在巧克力的荣耀之中
♪ Cover yourself in chocolate glory ♪
布鲁斯
♪ Bruce! ♪
再也不会因为你的大屁屁而被侮辱
♪ You’ll never again be subject to abuse For your immense caboose ♪
她会宣布停战 布鲁斯
♪ She’ll call a truce, Bruce! ♪
再多一口 你就彻底破坏了她的计划
♪ Just one more bite and you’ll’ve Completely cooked ‘er goose ♪
我们从未想过这会成真
♪ We never thought it was possible ♪
现在竟然在眼前实现
♪ But here it is coming true ♪
我们可以享有自己的一片天地
♪ We can have our cake and eat it… ♪
加油 布鲁斯
Go on, Brucie!
对不起 特朗奇布尔校长 我得意忘形了
Sorry, Miss Trunchbull, I… got carried away.
没事的 珍妮
Oh, that’s okay, Jenny.
有的时候大家都会得意忘形
We all get carried away sometimes.
包括我
Even me.
好 来吧 博格特罗特
Well, come along, Bogtrotter.
-什么 -哦 我没提到吗
-What? -Oh, did I not mention?
这只是惩罚的第一部分而已
That was the first part of your punishment, there’s more.
还有第二部分 也就是牢房♥
There’s a second part, and the second part is Chokey.
校长 拜托放过他 他只是个小孩子
Miss Trunchbull, please, you can’t! He’s too young.
但是我吃完了 都做到了 求求你
But I ate it all. I did it. Please!
不要啊 求求你
Not that. Please!

No!
你说如果他把蛋糕吃光 便会原谅他
You said if he ate every crumb he’d be forgiven.
他都吃光了 我们大家都看到了
He ate every crumb. We all saw it!
他当着所有人的面做到了
He did it in front of everyone!
你不能随便改变规则
You can’t just change the rules.
那是不对的 你作弊
That’s not right. It’s cheating!
你刚刚…
You just said…
对我说
“No.”
“不”
To me.
-来吧 博格特罗特 -求求你
-Come on, Bogtrotter. -Please!
-来 -不
– Come on! – No!
我会在适当时候再处理沃姆伍德
Wormwood will be dealt with in due course.
和其余的蛆虫
As will the rest of these maggots.
我吃了 都吃了
I ate it. I ate it all.
求求你不要 特朗奇布尔校长
No, please, Miss Trunchbull!
不要让我进牢房♥
Not the Chokey!
我都全吃光了
I ate every crumb.
求求你
Please!
不要让我进牢房♥ 求求你不要让我进牢房♥
Not the Chokey! Please, not the Chokey!
你看 孩子们 赢的永远是我
You see, children, I will always win.
而你们永远都会输
And you will always lose.
因为你们是软弱 渺小 琐细
Because you are weak, tiny, titchy…
又一无是处的小家伙
and insignificant.
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
我会长得够高
♪ I will be tall enough To reach the branches ♪
够得着我需要够着的那些树枝
♪ That I need to reach To climb the trees ♪
等我长大后 就可以爬树
♪ You get to climb when you’re grown up ♪
等我长大后
♪ And when I grow up ♪
我会够聪明 能回答
♪ I will be smart enough to answer all ♪
所有在长大之前
♪ The questions that you need to know ♪
必须会回答的问题
♪ The answers to before you’re grown up ♪
等我长大后 我会天天在
♪ And when I grow up I will eat sweets every day ♪
上班路上吃糖果 夜夜迟迟才睡觉
♪ On the way to work and I Will go to bed late every night ♪
我会等到太阳晒到屁♥股♥才起床
♪ And I will wake up When the sun comes up and I ♪
看动画片直到我眼花
♪ Will watch cartoons Until my eyes go square ♪
我不在乎 因为我已近长大了
♪ And I won’t care ‘Cause I’ll be all grown up ♪
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
等我长大后
♪ When I grow up ♪
-等我长大后 -等我长大后
-♪ When I grow up ♪ -♪ When I grow up ♪
我会够坚强到能扛起
♪ I will be strong enough to carry all ♪
所有长大后
♪ The heavy things you have to haul ♪
必须扛在身上的重物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!